The Bias Found on Snapchat and Social Media is Insane

Has anyone noticed many media websites, applications, and journalists picking up the pace whenever it comes to getting millennials registered to vote?

Twitter, Google, and Snapchat have bombarded me with "promotions" that deal with getting registered to vote. That's not the issue; however, the issue stems from the promotions suggesting that the young people present in these videos will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Snapchat is blatantly doing this through their "Stories" category. Let me share with you some of the headlines from this bullshit media company called, "NowThis." The main headline on the story right now is about two Georgian candidates fighting. This is an obvious attention-grabber. However, the second video shows three New Yorkers, talking about how they're life-long Republicans, who are voting for Hillary Clinton. The next video was entitled, "Hillary Hit Trump Hard." After a couple of bullshit videos, it picks back up on "Clinton Barely Contains Her Pride After Debate."

This "NowThis" account was just added by Snapchat a month and a half ago, and now a new one has popped up called, "We The People." Guess what's on this bullshit story as well? THE SAME SHIT IN THE SAME FUCKING FORMAT. The amount of bias present on these platforms are ridiculous, and my generation lapping this intolerable bullshit up is insane. So Snapchat is certainly taking money from Clinton, NowThis was created by a founder of the Huffington Post and it was funded by a Venture Capitalist firm headed by Clinton donors.

Google is for sure working for Clinton. We've discovered this.

CNN discussed that this will be the first election where millennials will be the major voting demographic this morning.

Now CNN focuses an entire thirty minutes to pretty much say, "Hey you young people, u know those memes you use? Well Donald Trump is using RACIST ones!! Ya!"

We need to get a message out to our generation that the applications they're using are giving biased "news".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NowThis_News
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lerer_Hippeau_Ventures
money.cnn.com/2016/06/07/media/buzzfeed-kenneth-lerer-democratic-fundraiser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P.S. Now that this pepe bullshit is running rampant in the media, I hope some journalist is reading this right now.

You're part of the fucking problem.

BUMP. DON'T LET THIS FUCKING SLIDE.

THIS IS CTR AT WORK.

IM GOING TO KEEP FUCKING BUMPING THIS SHIT.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF FUCKING SHILLS

No one cares. The outcome of this election was decided from the beginning. Move along citizen.

Bullshit, Cred Forums can pull some shit off and get this out there to the general public.

Haven't read your post yet OP but I have a damn good feeling you're going to talk about what has needed to have been talked about for a very long time.

It's terrible.

Every time I talk to my friends they use the talking points from all the snapchat stories. They parrot everything they get from snapchat. They think it's fair news and that everyone thinks this way and that republicans are genuinely abandoning Trump.

Do NOT listen to this non-socially adjusted faggot.

BUMP
THIS IS THE THREAD WE NEED

Get the absolute mother fuck in this thread.
Fuck CTR shilling on Cred Forums. THIS is the shilling that matters.

Fucking redirect every autistic faggot thread in here. It's time to start Operation Snap-pill.

OP, I just saw this today and I completely agree. It's something they don't see unless they are already primed to see right through the vapid nature of this content. It uses little gifs and yellow text to simplify and remove details, appealing to the most short attention spans.

I really hope the millennial age group will start waking up to this abhorrent shit. Companies like NowThis, Buzzfeed, and Huffington Post tow the line between news and propaganda but make it look cute and bubbly so nobody pays attention.

I don't get how people can just hop on the newest social media when it releases. My sister has Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc all on her phone. When i have a hard time getting use to G+ ffs. It could just be my autism though, and no, i'm not old. I'm 18.

Dude what's wrong with you?
Do you do anything outside of Cred Forums?

TL;DR

Download Snapchat
Go to the Stories Section
Check out "NowThis" and "We The People"

Both companies were established months ago by Hillary Clinton Donors.

Let me give you a snippet of what both of these "news" stories are posting.

This picture was posted on the NowThis story.

fpbp
checkem

NowThis photo

why is opinion considered news

fuck media

Of course i do you nigger.
Though i am bed-ridden right now.

what happened to /cfg/, haven't seen it around as much lately?

fpbp chek em

Video games don't count

Social media pages full of propaganda
>now this
>vox
>aj+
>buzzfeed
>cafe
I know its more but thats the main pages

This is a photo posted on the news story "We The People"

These are two different stories.

Why are they the same? It's a marketing illusion to make the reader feel like they have a choice on Snapchat whenever it's regarding political news.

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SHIT.

NowThis was created in March 2013 by one of the founders by the Huffington Post.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NowThis_News

They're funded by this venture group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lerer_Hippeau_Ventures

The owner of this venture fund is this guy:
money.cnn.com/2016/06/07/media/buzzfeed-kenneth-lerer-democratic-fundraiser/

Democrats knew that millennials would be the key to this election early on. This sort of shilling has ramped up, and this all feeds into Google which is telling everyone to register and vote.

The democrats are basically rounding up young voters, subverting them with bullshit, and getting them registered to vote.

If the (((news))) is pushing a political agenda, it isnt news. It's propaganda

Then this is political propaganda.

OP can't bump his own thread until people reply to it

I'm not sure what millennials even expect to get out of Hillary.

At least Trump will get rid of the illegals getting paid cash-in-hand below minimum wage, opening up the job market to them.

Here's another picture from today's NowThis story
It was a video consisting of four people who all hated Donald Trump, but this ratio doesn't make sense at all whenever you look at all of the polling done on who did a better job in the debates.

In this case, they've cherry picked. Look at what these New Yorkers have to say. They all hate Trump, so you should too!

when was the last time we had anything sincere at all,not backed up by corporate suits and money.

Here guys, have some more bullshit.

We're not done yet.

This one got me

you know, this is why some people use this site

still better

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this can't be propaganda! Look, they've even let the reader know on the last page that it's also owned by NowThis.

FUCKING BUMP

But many people who are using Cred Forums as a political news aggregate also check for sources, read articles pertaining to the issue from reputable sources, and counter-balance what they read here with objective information they've gathered from both sides.

This most certainly isn't the case for anyone reading these snapchat stories. They'll be led to believe that almost all New Yorkers thought Trump is horrible.

Kikebook is particularly bad.
My blue pilled sister saw an article there about how terrible Trump was for inviting that Gennifer woman to the debate, but it provided no context as to why he did it.
So she had no clue when I told her why and how it happened.

Do you want some icing on this shit cake?

Whenever you swipe right to read a new article, you'll sometimes come across an advertisement.

This advertisement was shown on the CNN story and has been shown on many other stories not even related to the political race or news. (ie. the MTV story, Mashable, etc.)

Oh yeah, and if you are wondering what happened in the advertisement; a guy came up and said he'd rather read 50 Shades of Gray fifty times over than vote for Trump.

It's old news at this point that all social media shills for Clinton.

>young people
>voting
yeah, no

Snapchat literally had pro trump filters calling hillary crooked.

Massive shilling after the debates brought it temporarily down. They're in memeing mode right now.

you know what is funny?

this site is multicultural, class independent (do we still have classes in contemporary "society"?), literary incarnation of the free speech (ok, there are some spoken and unspoken codes), also a useful for data mining, honeyspotting, modern Hyde Park

such sites have never been tried

and unless you are NSA you never know to whom you are speaking to

this is important to pay attention to

Yeah, but if anyone went on to read these stories after the debate then they'll be led to believe that Hillary isn't all that crooked and that Trump is nothing but a crackpot who likes to sniff a lot.

wanna know how to beat social media???

you turn it the fuck off

fucking idiots

Is there a way we can stop this?

>We need to get a message out to our generation that the applications they're using are giving biased "news".

Better idea: quit your stupid job in the trades, nut up, get some financing, and build your own new networks, social media, video sharing, Twitter, and talk shows.

I swear white men are the stupidest fucking no talent assclowns in this century. You retards don't understand the first fucking thing about power in the 21st century.

The tech industry is literally crawling with faggot nu-males and autistic libertarians. Those companies are ran by kikes who can't wait for Hillary's policies to make it possible to fire them all and replace them with curry niggers that will work for half the way and can be controlled with H1-B visas because they're deported upon termination.

This is also why companies like Google are shoving the notion down the worlds throat and literally everyone needs to know how to code (that's like saying everyone needs to know how to rebuild a transmission) because it will relegate that trade to another shit tier service industry and provide a limitless supply of replaceable minions.

By getting the word out on social media

The key to either candidate winning this campaign lies in the millennial voter. The millennial voter needs to understand that the left is using some of the same tactics that were used on African Americans during the sixties to create an entire generation of democratic voters.

Maybe we should make NowThis style propaganda to counter Clinton attacks

The whole mainstream media, along with social media, is so biased against Trump that its nothing short of a full scale conspiracy.

Unless a newspaper or website is explixitly against Hillary I will always assume that they are part of the conspiracy.

Kek is with me

HOLY KEK

This place and everyone on it are such low IQ sub-humans.

I don't know why I even bother. The white race and it's men are too fucking dumb to ever do anything meaningful.

Here's a notification I got during the debate

Here's another one the day after

A
BASED
LEAF

Let's get to work!

You were more than likely served an advertisement to register to vote too. Or had to look at one of their dumb ass "Go Register" logos.

Snapchat adds a new one every few months. Pure cultural Marxism and left wing degeneracy straight to your phone. There's buzz feed, nowthis, we the people which is new, there used to be one called vibe or something. They're all the same far left garbage being hurled at you.

Snapchat was fucking great 2 years ago before all this shit they started doing with the stories. Then some marketing cocksucker decided stories were another way to shill and get ad money.

This shit is like a fucking movie

We need to tell these children that it's okay to be like your grandpappy or mammy, they may be retards in technology, but you don't get to be their age by being a dumbass

Speaking of Youtube, I visited the website the other day to have the subject "Donald Trump" recommended to me. The first video on this list was titled, "The Real Story Behind Donald Trump's Wealth."

I thought this video looked odd and thought, well the account that uploaded this video, "Visual Capitalist," sounds original. I'm sure this guy has a ton of subscribers and a wide range of videos.

This is the person's page. Whenever I first watched the video, he hadn't uploaded a new one.

I'm almost positive Google propped up this account and it was created by CTR.

Theres no way to turn the ads off in snapchat, everyone can see.

Speaking of Youtube, I visited the website the other day to have the subject "Donald Trump" recommended to me. The first video on this list was titled, "The Real Story Behind Donald Trump's Wealth."

I thought this video looked odd and thought, well the account that uploaded this video, "Visual Capitalist," sounds original. I'm sure this guy has a ton of subscribers and a wide range of videos.

This is the person's page. Whenever I first watched the video, he hadn't uploaded a new one.

I'm almost positive Google propped up this account and it was created by CTR.

Tell me what you guys think about this.

wow, they're really gonna pull in all those 12 year olds that use snapshit, youshit and shitbook

>The democrats are basically rounding up young voters, subverting them with bullshit, and getting them registered to vote.

Methods are different but they aren't doing anything new.

And so the cycle continues. The few non retards smell the bullshit and end up on sites like this

Fucking Jews REEEEEEEEEEEE