So personal opinions aside, who do you think is going to win? My gut says Hillary simply because Trump, like him or not...

So personal opinions aside, who do you think is going to win? My gut says Hillary simply because Trump, like him or not, is such an extraordinarily atypical candidate that it amazes me he was able to get as far as he has. But then again, I am a fairly progressive person who will be voting Trump simply because the DNC is so absurdly and transparently corrupt that I cannot in good consciousness vote for Hillary. Never in a million years would I have thought it would end up that way, so maybe his chances are better than they look.

If it was held before the debate, Trump would win.
If it was held today, Trump would win harder.
Hillary loses support each time people listen to her screeching voice spew lies, and she has two more debates.

HRC cannot say anything positive to save her campaign.

Leaf wins.

Fuck Trump and white people

My gut says Trump will win. I don't believe enough Hillary supporters will actual put in the effort to vote. Mix that with all the votes going to Johnson, and Trump's prospects are looking likely. I know Trump is an idiot, but his idiot supporters are very hyped.

If the emails and classified documents leak are actually brought up during the debate, Trump will surely win. Right now, it's a coin toss.

My gut says that the election will be rigged by 'Soros and Friends' and that Hillary will win.

My guess is going to be that Trump wins. My reasoning behind this is that the typical democrat voter is lazy (stereotypes do exist for a fucking reason). With the candidate they have, a lot will probably stay home with their starbucks

The second part is Hillary is white and a woman. A huuuuuge part of the democratic vote comes from minority voters, namely Basketball Americans and Latinos. The DNC has been doing a good job at alienating the latter while the former is again pretty damn lazy (stereotypes exist for a reason) not to mention, from observation, sexist.

Finally, judging from polls, Trump is reeling in more independents than Hillary which is what causes swing states to be swing states. Assuming he keeps Florida and N. Carolina and he gets a grasp on PA and CO, he'll mostly have the election in the bag.

A lot of people have been pointing out that Trump did awful in the first debate and he did. But Hillary did just as awful because of what independent and undecided voters are looking for. Remember, there's a huge chunk of voters that are set in their ways >"Gaddamn pinko's"
and the
>"THEY WANT SLAVERY AGAIN!! !!11!!!!"

H they don't necessarily decide the election and the debates aren't for them. The most they're for is to motivate them to get off their asses and vote. The debates are generally to get the undecided to vote one way or another. Hillary's whole goal from the debates and onward should be looking less like a hypercunt, lying bitch that she is and more like a respectable, responsible person. She failed MISERABLY at that during the debates, stooping down to Trump's level (name calling) and overall having the same bitchy demeanor she has had. Everyone's already expecting low from Trump and quite frankly most undecided are probably looking as to how he was answering the questions that were relevant to how the country will be run rather than
>"LOL HOW 'BOUT DEM TAX RECORDS"

Trumpo really only has to look competent and not literally Hitler.

I think Trump will win. He'll do much better in the upcoming debates. Also, many scandals are brewing up for Hillary in October. This should create enough momentum to swing a few states in Trump's favor.

tl;dr
>Dem voters are lazy and unmotivated
>Hillary is failing to not look like a bitch
>Trump's bar was already set low and he's surpassing expectations by having policies other than "Build a wall"

I'm gonna go back to sucking cocks now.

Rationalize all you want, Hillary will win.

If you vote for Trump you are going to have a very conservative supreme court for the next 20 years. If you're ok with that, then vote for Trump. I don't particularly like Hillary myself, but losing the supreme court would be a very big blow to me, so I'm voting for Hillary.

I actually think it will be Trump mostly because he's an atypical candidate. Look at the Republican party over the last few years: the tea party, upheavals in Congress, and a general sense of people being tired of the establishment. I think he's going to have a yooge voter turnout because of it.

Meanwhile, I feel like the Democrats are in much the same boat; the showing of support for Bernie and the subsequent fucking over of his constituents really took a toll on the Democrats. Moreover, Hillary is the weakest candidate the Democrats have fielded in decades, for a yooge number of reasons.

I think, really, the Democrat apathy combined with the tremendous amount of support Trump gets is going to make a real difference. Calling voters and polling them is way different than them actually showing up to polling places.

The Supreme Court is really the only reason I'm voting for Trump. I genuinely hope he gets hamstrung by Congress and can do fuck all besides fill the court with conservative justices.

Americans hate the-political class.
Americans vote for literally the worst example of an establishment insider corrupt politician.
Americans go to Europe and eat at McDonalds the entire trip.
Democracy is shit.

But why though?

I understand that "progressive" can mean mean "sjw" in universities but I think it sticks to its original meaning and is a good quality to have in the supreme court.

Pair of aces beats pair o' twos.

9/11 does have a point with Hillary being the weakest candidate they could have thrown into the tank. Most of the demo's I know that are even bothering to vote (PA, btw) are voting for her in hopes that she croaks off early in her term and her VP takes over.

Just look at the DNC vs the RNC or even Trump gatherings vs Hillary ones. Trump almost always packs the stadiums like Bernie did while Hillary is lucky if that bus of school children can make it in.

Jeb

Trump is going to win for a number of reasons.

>the general swing between R and D
>the shitty economic performance under a D president for the last eight years
>Clinton's general lack of charisma and lack of positive image
>Trump's charisma and rough polish that seems genuine and likeable
>The energy of Trump supporters to come out and vote
>the reliance of Democrat wins on typically low turn out minority groups versus the much higher turnout core Republican demographic
>increasing terrorism and a sense of national decline favours strongmen and caesarism
>the general cultural backlash against leftism
>the personal connection that Hillary has to the man viewed by many as responsible for Rust Belt decline, putting all those states in play
>Jesse Ventura Effect - people will vote Trump just for the bantz and much celebrity
>the alienation of white men (who are still a large voting group) by government and rampant demographic changes

Before the debates I would have said Trump; since the debates I'm saying Hillary.

judging by how Donaldo has been doing thus far and how many shitty things hillary has been involved, trump is likely to win; however, and probably many guys here think the same as i do, kikes will win in the end. If he's not pretending caring about you guys, they will find a way to get him do what they want (they always find a way to "persuade" people it seems).
>hurr durr he's taco
just pointing out what is obvious

Trump. I didn't believe he was gonna win at all when this all started but the DNC email leak happened and more and more scandals keep happening. She is loosing more and more votes each day that passes. Trump is gonna win not by a landslide
>unless Hillary rigs the election

I'd prefer a justice that's going to protect the rights that are supposed to be protected rather than one who thinks that "Time has progressed past these, these ancient and archaic scriptures. Who needs guns and hateful words?"

And don't forget "progressive" politicians in the EU are pushing for more regressive ideals and letting the Mohameds get in with little documentation. I'd prefer not to be thrown off a rooftop while my sisters are gangraped by an Ottoman.

Trump will win
Hillary supporters are mostly retards, and paid shills
mr Trump have actual real voters behind him
Hillary only have shitton of money, and trail of fire and shit from her ass

>unless Hillary rigs the election
I fully expect breaking up of United States when that happens

i've said for months that clinton is more likely to win than trump, but if the 'silent majority' exists that doesn't speak up in public or vote honestly when polled, who really knows.

nothing sticks to trump. he can basically say or do anything -- any one of which would disqualify any normal establishment politician. for that reason, it's fair game. if the people are fed up enough with pushy progressivism and a perpetually divided congress, trump wins.

Trump won the debate
Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't a blue haired SJW or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

Good luck America. Whoever wins it'll decide the future of the whole world.

Hlls won't vote.
Trump will win. Hillary might get in hot water over her email server yet.

"Madam president."

Better get used to hearing that, fuccbois.

He made two big mistakes
He held back a lot of big targets, I think he was afraid to hit conspiracy theory territory

He also defended himself to much. Trump supports don't really care about his business. He can say one line about it and move on
"Hillary is right, I don't pay tax. I don't pay tax because Democrats passed laws that allow me not too. Do you give tax breaks to all of your friends, Hillary? Because when I get elected, I will pay tax after I eliminate all the loopholes the establishment and fed put in place to restrict it."

"The Government tried to sue me for racism, but the case was settled out of court. It was a false charge. If I had an FBI director on my side, I probably wouldn't have even needed to settle."

Absolute best case scenario for Dems we hear it for four years. And never again after that.

democrats are extremely divided.
they wanted (in their minds) a very prefect candidate (Sanders) and got the one candidate they hate as much if not more than Trump.
And then the emails became a huge thing and they don't even trust her now.
I believe they're so split up over Bernie and Hillary that they won't come together to stop trump.
A lot of their votes will be going to third party candidates
Meanwhile republicans are pretty united against hillary and will vote to make sure she doesn't make it into office

Trump's gonna win in a land slide

"""""Throbbing thick Black penis pulsating with delicate foreskin dangling triumphantly above a hung testical sack gently swaying in the wind in a nonthreatening but yet strangely seductive way and soon to be in my mouth""'"'"

Unless Trump immolates himself during a debate (and I mean a real failure, the one a few days ago went mostly fine and Trump gained from it) then he has it in the bag. Of course, it could end up being rigged.

While we're on the subject, the OP image says a thousand words. Did Clinton propagandists choose it? Because it makes Trump look good.

I would have said Shillary had this .. UNTIL she stupidly agreed to debate Trump.

That was an amateur move from a career politician. You'd think she would've learned from Brexit. They were on the course for the stay vote until the media exposed Nigel Farage to all the plebs and he dropped red pill after red pill, with a gigantic captive audience.

The US debates are the same. Trump was the fringe joke candidate until Hillary agreed to make him look Presidential and stood beside him. Now he's going to win, plain and simple.

Kys

I was assuming Hillary was probably going to win initially, but it's looking better and better for us. Nearly everyone I know who says they're voting for Gary Johnson is liberal AF and was supporting Bernie. Only people defecting from the Republicans are establishment goons like George Will whose opinions the average voter doesn't give a fuck about. Republicans pretty much have their base locked down, while Democrats are struggling to convince millennials and blacks to even bother voting.

This was the perfect election for a third party to rise but somehow they failed. Democrats having huge media support and Republicans choosing a candidate that gets unrelenting support from specific groups did not help either.

The two party system is so deeply integrated into average American's mind that even if they despise both of them they still don't believe a third party can rise.

There is no "agreement"
Debates are mandatory. She could have not shown up or claimed sickness but then she would look like shit.

Trump wins; Hillary steals it; my wife and I move to Japan; all is well

Sounds like you're a nigger

It literally can't. Ever. For the exact reason you stated it can't. 3rd party is complete trash 100% of the time anyhow.

sounds like you're both racist fucks

don't worry; God Emperor will bring us together to make America great again

Probably Trump, imho

Like with the brexit, there's a large silent majority of regular, working class folks who know bullshit when they see it and won't be swayed by progressive propaganda and Hillary's insincere pandering.

On election day I reckon they'll turn out in droves and secure Trump's victory.

Of course, Hillary might still become POTUS anyway, because voter fraud.

it's going to happen bro
Trump started a movement that cannot be stopped
hillary united us against her and divided dems
we might even see California go red
can't wait to donate to the wall

Meme magic dictates Trump will win.