Greedy Kike Martin Shkreli Auctions Off Punch To The Face

cbc.ca/news/business/martin-shreli-punch-face-bids-1.3780909

The balls on this greedy prick. How do we win this and give him a punch like a fist of an angry god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/780468368302346240
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/781135007620399104
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/781135275875561472
youtube.com/watch?v=L-U1MMa0SHw
youtube.com/watch?v=0qk8grvsa-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet he gets some limp wrist corporation owner to punch him and he barely stumbles.

Shkreli is Armenian, not (((chosen)))

A punch in the face to support the child of his dead friend.

He knows the media smeared him. Fuck the haters he's a good bloke

Shkreli hangs out with Milo, makes Harambe memes on TV and trolls Hillary in front of her daughters apartment

I like him

I dunno. Some SJW is gonna pay for some WWE wrestler for it. Or maybe Arnie for the political bantz

Well I meant more honorary kike for his love of the shekels.

the (((chosen))) are just Armenians that joined a cult.
Armenians were the problem all along.

Or Albanian

I dont mean to highjack the thread, but since it is punching related

what does punching pepe mean to convey?

Shkreli is a pretty cool guy. Take a red pill for once in your life OP.

Doesnt he hate milo?

Shekeli is alright in my books. Milo is still a faggot though.

>he doesn't like money
What up neet

Shkreli a good. Memes irl and doesnt afraid of hillary

youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws

fucking leaf...

Shkreli is just in it for the 5 minutes of fame.
Most people with twice his net worth don't get that kind of notoriety.

He's still a puppet but I don't even think he's doing shit that his puppet masters would expect.

It's uncanny.

The man turned a nation against him to point out the flaws of the health insurance monopoly.

The media instead of pointing out the facts ran a smear campaign and undid all his work.

The man is smarter than people realise.

This is gonna be like the modern version of Lowtax vs Boll Uwe boxing match

What if Shekeli buys le ddit after its management are arrested?

Martin Shkreli is a 100 percent pure case of how the media can brainwash the masses. Most of what you think about him is plain wrong and I will back him up any day.

Let's start a discussion about what you don't like about him and I will help clear this up now.

The world owes "Pharma Bro" an apology

How has nobody pointed out that the money from this is going to the family of his PR consultant who just died? And also he's matching all donations.
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/780468368302346240
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/781135007620399104
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/781135275875561472
Literally using his notoriety to put his dead friend's kid through college.

You act like he wasn't actively playing up the bad boy image which the media gladly ran with and exaggerated.

For one thing, one of his first interviews regarding the price hikes he never once mentions who would be bearing the brunt of costs - which is what anyone cares about when they hear about price hikes on life saving drugs.

Instead he talked about how he has a responsibility to make a profit (which is true).

Pharma was trying to push all its crap onto him and turn him into a scrapegoat.

I think Martin got what he wanted in the end from that deal. Some infamy, and the ability to live out the rest of his career playing games and causing shit storms on twatter.

And he called one of the reporters an idiot. Goodtimes.

Shkreli is based

People who oppose him support the current state of US healthcare

US healthcare makes a considerable amount of money under the current system, and have paid to have him destroyed

>hating on shkreli
reddit fag spotted

He is an attention whore and I don't care about him much other than seeing threads about him once in a while on Cred Forums

Martin likes to troll, that is true. That is also true for you and I as well, or most likely you wouldn't be here on Cred Forums. That being said, I don't think in any professional interview I saw him in that he was playing the bad boy type.

Which interview are you referring to exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-U1MMa0SHw

That one? He was answering the questions that were given to him. He was being truthful in that he was using the high cost to drive research into an alternative that doesn't cause horrible side effects. Let's be honest, I don't want to take a medication and then puke the rest of the day and start the process over again in the morning.

In the end, he was charging insurance companies a high price while offering the medication for free to people without insurance or people who made less than 60k a year. If you are making more than 60k a year and don't have insurance, you are doing something horribly wrong.

What exactly does it matter if he forced the topic in the interviews if he wasn't being a scumbag like they were portraying him as anyways? I don't know if he had the foresight to see how far the media was going to drag his name in the mud ("Most hated man in the US")

Will there be a Shkrelli for president candidacy one day?

Fuck you Leaf martins based.

He's gathering money for one of Harambe's kids?

Kill yourself leaf loser.

Hay martin, slow day on twitter?

Yeah suck his dick fag

Nah, I'm not Martin, I'm just trying to get people to realize how fucking hook line and sinker they fell for the "most hated man in america" story. I fell for it in the beginning too.

Standing up for someone who is wrongly hated is a bad thing to a leaf. Not surprised.

hes scary looking yikes.

This is the stupidest thing ever, you know Libs will raise an obscene amount in order to get the most gigarist of niggers to punch him, then he'll back out of it and not only look like a fool but also a giant pussy.

"Nah, I'm not Martin"
Only Martin would say that

Martin is probably live streaming right now

yep, just as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=0qk8grvsa-M

I think it's used for disagreement/anger directed at the person you're replying to.

Truth be told I fucking love this guy. He's realized that there are no consequences for being an asshole in America so he's taking it to its logical extreme, and nobody can stop him because he has no morals.

The fact that this guy went up against Trey Gowdy and didn't emerge a sniveling wreck is proof that he's top tier.

He doesn't look Armenian at all.

there is so much fucking ignorance surrounding this topic that it became an entry level red pill for anyone looking into economics. Neither, the guy, the system or jews are the problem here, human nature is inherently flawed, compared to it's potential.