broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740/web
>livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

youtube.com/watch?v=bFA7xPPj8XI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1HZsIwO_FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happening when?

This event looked like it had potential, but then NOTHING happened.

They yet again had a block party and accomplished absolutely nothing. No major traffic disruption, didn't get on the highway/freeway, no damage, nothing.

>Ugandan refugee
Really?

Also, was the electronic cigarette thing an allegation by the media or another third party (like the book that was actually a Colt Mustang) or whatever or a statement from the police?

>this is the best Soros can do in san diego

different nog

It's not downtown San Diego. It's El Cajon, a bumfuck city in San Diego county. They have like...a seven eleven a few bars and a donut shop.

I know.

Yeah, the local area news says Ugandan refugee, and it really was an e-cig not the book bull shit. There are picture of him in a shooting stance point it right at an officer. I can see how they could mistake it for a real gun in split second decisions like that. One cop supposedly tazed him as the other shot; full details are still under investigation

No city in the county obviously compares to San Diego city.

sorry I misread it.
it appears he pointed a vape at the cops

I was just trying to stress that this isn't in San Diego, but some retarded small ass city. I used to have an apartment there. I doubt anything is really going to happen.

you can get popcorn lung from certain flavors
how were the officers supposed to know what flavor he had

>WE WUZ JEWZ

yeah this place sucks major ass

well yeah black population is only about 6k
of 100k population

unless soros bus them in not much will happen
but the livestream mentioned bringing other blm

that are not from san diego to protest this stuff.

when did kat Williams grow dreads?

they destroy anything yet? I used to live there and it pisses me off these nigs think they need to destroy the country for peeeece

>mfw comfy but no happenings

no, not yet anyways

they destroyed a trump voter

Just got home from work, did a cop shoot another dindu or what?

what's the manlets name?
>soros funded
>who needs snacks

If only there was some way to trick them into coming into the middle of the mojave desert and blow out their tires/puncture fuel lines, would get rid of these fucks in one fell swoop.

"she"

>quoting bill "I worked for the CIA and pretended I didn't until I got outed" Buckley Jr.

Sooooooo the heli is still out, are they chimping?

Apparently there are bus's of people coming. I don't think it's over yet
youtube.com/watch?v=K1HZsIwO_FM