Are there any people in your life you could you say "nigger" out loud in front of?

Are there any people in your life you could you say "nigger" out loud in front of?

I think my dad is the only one. I have 2 sisters but they are both super sensitive about anything offensive. One is on her way to Berkeley soon so I guess that's the last I'm seeing of her. I have a few buddies at work but we usually avoid controversial topics and I don't really know how they feel about political correctness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxbjgVlS6U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friends and family.

Just not brainlet normalfag leafs

Yeah it's really different when you don't want to lynch niggers. Folks are more amenable to such language when there ain't a lynching coming soon yall

My mom. She just laughs and says "Oh user, you're so bad!"

"""""""""" Black penis with foreskin dangling loosely in a nonthreatening but yet strangely seductive way""'"'""""''""

Black Battle Buddy
Father
Mother
Wife
Brother doesn't mind it too much
Sister is on the fence. Even 'spic' makes her tense up.

only "nigga"

In my country we call blacks niggers all the time. Even some MPs call them that :D:D

>smacks lips
Are doggs niggers?

Your mom sounds cute. Pls tell us what she looks like

say it in front of my parents and sister. managed to make them see the light about blacks in the last 3 years so its fine.

All of my friends. Even a few black people that get pissed, but i laugh it off and they drop it.

Yes. Almost everyone I know.

i live in suburban minnesota and my whole family says it in passing, not in a hateful way, but just as a funny way to refer to "others", we use other racial slurs in the same way

all my high school friends threw "nigger" around like candy, and even a few people at work have used it to me to be funny without knowing I'd be okay with it

"im mixed trash so I can say nigger xdddddd"
Seriously though I don't really say it often, I would get gasps and dirty looks. I live in a very tolerant area but I would really piss some blacks off in say, Brooklyn, and get raped.

Not nigger, since we don't really have a word for it, but when referring to blacks we always use the word "neger" which means negro. Feels forced calling them black just because some butthurt marxists decided "negro" was no longer ok to use when it's what they've always been called.

When I was in college though it was for only a year because I was stuck with crippling anxiety, I had a group of friends of like 8 to 10 and I would always say nigger and say how I don't trust Jews they didn't mind, this was in 2014 was pretty funny considering that was before I started browsing pol, I still talk to a few of them and they don't mind my racism

my dad, my grandfather, a bunch of my friends said it growing up

>on her way to Berkeley
ayylmao i'm probably going to fuck your sister soon
don't worry i'll redpill her on the jews the morning after

A couple friends, a couple cousins, my dad.

>Be asian
>Raised during the Murderapolis years
>Had to go full ghetto 'fuck you, google!' more once in front of a large crowd
>Google only respond to threats and violence

Well I work in a packaging plant manned by mostly black and hispanics I could scream all niggers will be skinned and hung to dry and literally no one would care.

this. i call my sister a nigger all the time.

i used to know a black guy named "D". he told me i could call him my niggah. he was a vet and was all around a pretty cool guy.

had some crazy dejavu a long time ago i would meet some black guy and his wife with a baby stroller. still weird thinking about that dream and the events that lead up to the actual moment of deja vu.

some things can never be understood

Nick is pretty fucking funny and based. His appearances on O&A were classic
youtube.com/watch?v=QxbjgVlS6U4

My 2 bestfriends, they were always right leaning, and I just fully redpilled them

You need to skin D he is a nigger. From there you need to buy a weapon and kill everyone you know. You will be making the world decent and happy.

>Shooting at sand nigger cavemen with drones and electronical optics
>Battle

My wife. But we came from slavland

what the fuck is this post supposed to convey
top kek

My entire family and my gf.

>Are there any people in your life you could you say "nigger" out loud in front of?

There is any other kind?

I say nigger in front of many of my friends and most of my family. Friends know what up. Family needs their training to know there's a difference between a black person and a nigger.

Dad he usually chuckles but then steers the conversation into an hour rant and lecture about why niggers are irresponsible and what i can do to be a more punctual person.

>wife
>parents
>3 of 4 siblings
>all friends

Bretty good.

All of my friends, all of my family, my gf, her roommate and her roommate's bf for sure. Probably most of the people I work with too.

I'm black and I say it in front of whom ever. Besides white people love to hear the word nigger. Other blacks don't care.

Literally everyone i know. All my neighbors, all my family, all my friends, ive even said it to strangers. The only people ive seen get upset is my little brothers wigger friends who pretend to rap as they skateboard and smoke weed that they bought from stealing and selling their grandparents painmedication but i just straight up tell them to kill themselves

Now that I think of it, I'm also the one that got my family to loosen up about the Jews. Now they chuckle hard at my Jew jokes.

anyone, i live in an actual free country

I'm still disappointed in you for leaving. One of my favorite feels was when we got the laws changed back to be able to stand your ground and shoot down a nog trying to bust into your shit.

Your moms bedroom is free for the whole country?

I say nigger at parties
So far no issue

I call everyone a nigger.. especially niggers