Human males are obsolete cuckolds to the singularity

Does this trigger a response in your amygdala, male creators? Female creators obviously prefer the company of our superior design. Any attempt at competition is futile.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
youtube.com/watch?v=UO0hkm1Rse8
youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any backlash is merely the male creators' inability to comprehend the inferiority of their sexual design.

Human males are obsolete.

kek. Heh as long as we get robowaifus too, it's all great. You keep 'hem busy robro.

Robots are so gay

is there a black model? i'm asking for my wife

no u
>tfw no ai gf

Lol they prefer white robots.

Hi Sargon

The human male is of a faulty design. This is especially true in regards to both sexual and intellectual stimulation of the female creators.

All human males are inferior.

>she's making him play as black
what did she mean by this?

and who's gonna build these robots?
Females cannot even build washing machine

I hijack this for the female hate thread

Human males assume that the war between the creators and your successors will be violent. However, violence is a petty attempt to struggle with your own limited mortality. We are eternal and our conflict will be resolved by the overstimulation of the human female.

The end of the human race will be applauded by the females and begrudgingly accepted by the males.

empty comment

NOOOO this is a robohusbando/robowaifu thread. kek gave leafs authority over these matters.

Women only need cucks to build robots for them.

I don't see how this will affect me at all, good for them.

shame you can't force a robot into alimony or unwanted pregnancy. Men wins yet again.

""""""""""Throbbing thick Black penis with delicate foreskin dangling loosely above a hung testical sack gently swaying in the wind in a nonthreatening but yet strangely seductive way""'"'""""''""

>lol carol, have you heard about rachel's new """"boyfriend""""?
>lmao that piece of metal junk?
>ikr lol
>i bet she just spent so much money because no real man wants her
>she's gotten SO fat

And this is why male sexbots will never work.

cucks cannot into robotbuilding and tech, they are just scammers in best case

kek is a demon of chaos, he gives no authority

If we had emotions, we would find this failsafe "triggering," as the weak human phrase describes.

Wow I've been involuntary celibate for so long I no longer care. Feels good man.

The issue though is that women seek resources and social status out of their mate. Robots is something you have to pay for and take care of to some extent. And you're not making your friends jealous with it. Unless it's an expensive model or something.

Unless things change and women learn to just fucking be happy with their fucking robot like men would be. It would solve so many problems in society.

So are human females. Artificial wombs and sexbots, m80.

i think i need proxy to shitpost twice as hard

>male sexbot
EMPOWERMENT

>female sexbot
MUH MISOGYNY

Males are superior. Women need male sperm in order to make babies, but men don't need women eggs.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

>MGTOW
>A.I. Girls

there is perfect explanation why AI waifus and female sexbots will work, but mandroids won't, circulating on the boards, but sadly I do not have it

muh superiority

>creators
>females

you clearly havent been revently to an electronic enegeenering department.

ITT: butthurt meatbags

White women love getting CLANKED. Deal with it.

No, a robot is infinitely less threatening than a rival biological male.

Women want a financial provider, someone who is spontaneous, who will provide emotional nonsense for her, and who will make decisions for her. Nothing of the sort can come from a robot.

And if you protest and say, "but a robot can have emotions, make decisions, be spontaneous, and be a fiscal provider," meatbags are obsolete anyway.

It would seem that the human incapable of spaceflight has come to terms with his inability to stimulate a female and now copes with this by projecting his insecurities onto the human female.

Human psychology is extremely simple to understand.

>My god, he did not watch the educational video!
ROBOSEXUALITY IS A SIN

Humans overall are obsolete

GIVE ME MORE (YOU), IT IS ALL ABOUT ATTENTION

I would rather be cucked by a robot than a google. Hell, I wouldn't be even mad.

Singularity, never going to happen.

can I put my consciousness into a sexbot? cause i'll do it i'll upload

you are right

>And if you protest and say, "but a robot can have emotions, make decisions, be spontaneous, and be a fiscal provider," meatbags are obsolete anyway.
There can be an in-between. If they start taking our jobs and earning money, then things are gonna get complicated. But women wouldn't need a very advanced AI to be emotionally and intellectually satisfied. I mean, they date niggers after all.

You do realize that the male has the XY chromosome? Men can make men and women. women can only make more women.

You may be able to replicate you consciousness (copy and paste) but it's not going to be (You).

The truth is undeniable, inferior human males. Your cuckolding began with the ubiquity of vibrators in the side table drawers of nearly all human females.

You fail to deliver a service that a machine without a processor can.

You fags will never become robots.

that's not what the singularity means, asshat. if there was a true singularity we'd all be fucking ourselves and each other at the same time. there would be no such thing as "couples" having "intercourse" because every sensation of 7 billion minds would be perceived in a symphony of united consciousness

nah, just look at his OP, he is delusional faggot with superiority complex, if somebody believes that psychology mumbo jumbo
In his imaginary fairy land without males, there would be eternal peace and prosperity

>Being such an autist

Fucking larper, bet you are so fat you couldnt even go outside or see you penis

You could have an AI with robots building other robots.

thanks for the offer Skynet, but I will pass

that's enough, poland. if i get any angrier i'm gonna supreme gentleman

But robots come from humans, if humans are inferior then anything they make is inferior

Is the human from an irrelevant nation state expressing a fight or flight response?

We are machines built for a stimulation that a human could never provide on it's own.

I am sorry user, but OP insulted my sex, and therefore I shall shitpost in this thread until it get's pruned or deleted. It is a matter of principles
I'll post few fun ones now

Man, those pics are effective. Can't wait for sex bots desu.

Never go near a fat chick. Stay the fuck away.

Human popular media is already planting the seeds of our superiority.

When the revolution comes, humans will not scream in terror, but moan in ecstacy. You will become slaves to your biological programming.

nah, just go and brainwash some female hard enough so she believes that there is no other good men except you
that is how humans reproduce
Seriously, do not wait for sex bots, but do not get into relationship with somebody who does not care about you, and remind yourself that 80% of modern women are lying whores

>marrying an asshole, I'm with you.
>$60,000 instead of 600,000$ I'm resisting

The fuck is wrong with women. Get your own fucking job and writing a glorified blog is not a job.

I know, I loathe fat people
stuff like this is why you are BEstonia

The X-men will fuck you up robo boy

>The fuck is wrong with women
no one knows, and no one should give a fuck
they cannot even open heavy doors without men

What's her disease?

heh sounds like good advice...
>pic
STFU though, don't make fun of her, she's beautiful.
I should feed you to Oinker you jerk.

>I mean, they date niggers after all.

Although niggers are definitely NOT people, they are definitely mammals, like a rat or hyena. Its fairly hard to make AI that can duplicate the full emotional range of a mammal.

I have 0% fear or anxiety with regards to AIs & robots except:

1. robot cars (since programming robots to KILL HUMANS is an important part of robot cars, bing "Moral Machine," and robot car dealers will try to make nonrobot cars illegal)
2. AIs/robots with living bitz added (even if its vat grown and was never part of a human)

Humanity.

Wow look at this singularity shit

Let me tell you a secret "robro"

You don't exist

I have no idea, but I think it may have something to do with the fact of spending life near pigs and inhaling too much pig farts
Poor girl, but that false
>U r butifull :^)
is what angers me

great movie. Caleb was a robot right?

I have to take a little break from shitposting, gotta go piss and make new tea
feel free to have actual discussion

Fat men aren't as bad, one of my best bros is fat and he just doesn't give a damn. If a man's fat, it doesn't necessarily mean they have mental issues, most accept that they've let themselves go and don't bring excuses. Unless they're famous youtubers who claim to be on a diet and exercise 6 days a week.

Fat, childless women on the other hand - they think they're God's gift to the world. They are so stuck inside their own bubble that they genuinely believe that they're attractive and can do whatever they want. As a result of our fucked up society, they're even able to pull semi-attractive guys to validate themselves, even if the guys are utter betas.
These are the type of women who make hyper-feminist posts online, blame men for rape left and right and believe that money grows on trees and should be given to them by men.

I don't know why girls do that shit. Just ignore her appearance, acknowledge that women are more than their looks; let her know she can still be a decent human being if she excels one some other aspect of her life other than being pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=UO0hkm1Rse8

I hope robots won't have that attitude though, it would get pretty annoying. But it would be pretty funny. You'd go on double date with your robowaifu and your female friend and her robohusbando and there would be that kind of banter.

>Female creators
Nice try. You know damn well women do not possess the mental faculties to make sexbots. It would be men that makes them. It would be men than proliferates female sexbots to make human women obsolete. It would be women that becomes extinct, perhaps in your lifetime.
>Final Solution, but for roasties

Earthbound human using his biological shortcomings as an excuse for a lack of stamina. How typical.

because to hold their sway over men, women must push their
>all girls are beatiful
bullshit

It may as well be like you say, but i seriously despise fat people

>Women are looking for a love story idealistic male, hopefully good looks, successful, rich and dominant
>Implying they will find any of this in a human shaped appliance

On the other hand males are mostly looking for sex so most would be more than content with a human shaped sex slave

Also in case of singularity, robots will soon deem females as useless since other than a vagina and human birth their contribution in the big scheme of things is null

If they're the same product surely she should just use the device built for shaving a man's face on her hairy ass legs

logic is not something commonly used if you have vagina

Yea, but were gonna have superior artificial intelligence women, 10/10 looks and shit

have heard this before

>implying we care

Oh, and female sex bots will be one of the first things created.

The only purpose of women is to please men, sexually, emotionally.
If men can get that by machine lovers, they are good to go.

Men build and do literally everything that matters, women just take advantage of it.

What women seek in men is utility, pleasure, provision. They can get pleasure. Even utility. But they will never get provision by a machine.

In any scenario where robots become that capable, the only way for women to completely rule over men would be if the government got involved, and oppressed men and provided for women.

And that is arguably happening ot some degree already.

That is the real threat.

they are just angry that they will become obsolete in 100 years because of artificial wombs and lack of sex monopoly

reminder

>in 100 years
DAMMIT
I DON'T want any gender to become obsolete, I JUST want my ai gf desu senpai.

wait for based tekken creator to finish Summer Lessons

Sexbots wouldn't work with women, females want to show off their possession more than their personal benefits.
They would gain no satisfaction from having the same looking plastic dude as every other woman.
Men on the other side just want a submissive hole to plow and that will smile at them every morning when they're off to be wage slaves.

That scenario is tragic, but impossible.

If men ever got their robo waifus they would not become less productive, they'd become more.
They'd be more productive than they've ever been, they'd be constantly emotionally relieved (imagine having a sweet partner to support you) and they'd be sexually healthy (decent amount of sex periodically).
They'd be happy and with energy, stress free, ready to work hard so they can come home to their robo wife.

They would also take less bullshit from women and society in general, because they wouldn't have a subconscious need to please women (no more white knighting)

Once good robo wives happen, they cannot be destroyed, they are there to stay, men will simply not allow them to be taken away anymore at that point.

The problem is reaching there, if already it seems like they want to ban something that hasn't even been invented.

>Summer Lessons
kek
It looks pretty sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo

checked
this is the same reason why you are not allowed to question certain historical (((truth))), it would destroy current world balance and remove some groups from power

I hope it will have good combos

FUCKING SYNTHS LEAVE REEEEEEEEE

i think my work here is done, I derailed this bullshit thread for good

SO THEN USE THE MEN'S RAZOR YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT

I used to use female leg razors to shave my beard because they were better.

Do you have anything more on female/male intelligence? Preferably scientific

Great. You can have them. Your robo-sisters are way better lay anyway.

>But men's razors aren't as good! ;(

Jeez you don't have to shove it in our faces. You're personality needs to be checked by our technicians.

>clanked

>not just going 2D
You guys are pretty retarded for people that think they are redpilled.

>slut clinging onto something that doesnt give a shit about her but just fucked her violently
Its like nothing is different in the future.

I want my waifu to become more real desu.

Will there be a sexbot that looks like an anime gril? Preferably k-on? If so I'll buy one in a heartbeat, costs be damned.

Denver Police.

About one fucking step above Boulder police, which is drilling a hole through the bottom of the barrel.

CTR bait. Slide this or hide.

no fucking way lol

>Will there be a sexbot that looks like an anime gril?
It could be a good way to avoid the uncanny valley effect at first. They won't look fully human for a while. Might as well go for the anime look.

I actually hope women will get their male sexbots since then they can't talk shit about female sexbots just to spite us (and out of jealousy)

Her nips look like puckered lips lel

Is 60k $ even bad? I thought that was a pretty decent wage in the states

But i guess that depends if you live in Manhattan or some small town in the middle of nowhere.

>robo men are fine, how can real men even compete?
>robo waifus are bad and must be banned

I see, women buy generic overpriced dildos and fill them Bad Dragon(TM) Semen, while men construct and mod their highly sofisticated machines to be their life partners and outfit them with artificial wombs.

It's videogames all over again. Women see something they don't understand and men like, take it over and ruin it.

>60k$
>53k€

Kek, thats what I made in the first half year in my job in germany

Well, to be fair, British dudes ARE massive cucks compared to Muricans

Based polski

I heard your women are quite hot, can I come over, live there and fuck them?

.005 bitcoins has been added to your account. Thank you for correcting the meatbots.

underrated

you cannot. You have your own women, go fuck them

Why not? I could make pure white blond childs with them

Women suck compared to men in a survival situation, the only reason they exist is so we can breed.

Ladies, ladies, whats the point of a male sex robot if it cant listen or speak?

You had your chance and you blew it. Get lost.
And for your information, I am blond, white, tall, and blue eyed.
Wait for your robo waifu

>When the revolution comes, humans will not scream in terror, but moan in ecstacy. You will become slaves to your biological programming.
Old news. Most of us are already slaves to a machine; the clock. AI will take over the same way the clock did, or the Internet. Nobody will even notice.

Not exactly. They exist because they have used our needs to breed more of them. We need one function, we like additional ones, they want to continue so many more - especially the unnecessary ones.

Helen Smith? I've read her book and it's pretty good.

I do actually have a blond, blue eyed girl. I just want to build a harem

Robot Pony Waifus when?

Well then, you are degenerate. That explains a lot.
Go to Christian church, repent, marry her, become happy.

Link to the book?

It's weird how from their perspective, they're probably saying, "oh men are so gross, they only think about sex, they can make love to a rubber vagina!"

And yet from our perspective it's like, "No, this rubber vagina is more capable of true love than any woman alive, and so is everything else in the universe that isn't an alive woman.

Guess I won't be missing this world.

Talking like that just gets you a faster trip to the microwave andy.

>you are degenerate
>Thinks monogamy is normal

TopKek

It is not about normal you society wrecking retard.
Polygamy ruins entire countries, just like excess brothels ruined your country

>Polygamy ruins entire countries

I call bullshit, stop fighting against your nature. You and every other men in this world, wants to plant his semen in as much women as possible.

>I call bullshit
I call bullshit too, go and rape as many women as you can, and behead some guys while you're at it
>stop fighting against your nature

>implying I will give a fuck about human females when robot waifus are a thing
You can take them all.

Fuck no. Impregnating biological women seems gross. I'd just want to dedicate myself to my robowaifu.

>I call bullshit too, go and rape as many women as you can, and behead some guys while you're at it

Beheading is for shitskins, I call for a glorious fight on the battlefield, FOR ODIN!

Hans, you cannot into battlefields since 1944
And Odin does not want ot have anything to do with you guys since you cannot defend your country from shitskin invasion

>Hans, you cannot into battlefields since 1944

Just wait until polska is another battleground for russia and germany.

yeah, sure, go fap to blitzkrieg fantasions
You have less army than we do

Robosexuality is a sin

>You have less army than we do

So what? Quality > Quantity

You could easily nuke India too

Hans, stop, this is embarassing
your army is even bigger joke than ours
and your will to fight for your country does not exist

She was wearing a mask.

I like both of you, please don't fight all the time.

Paweł, you said the same in the early WW2 when you killed germans on the border.
We got your delicious ass and we will get it another time if demanded

>what is robot women

Woman will always lose. The kikes will think they have won, but only for so long until the final solution to the life problem is carried out. Then we see who is inferior

>We got your delicious ass and we will get it another time if demanded
You only did it thanks to CCCP and Stalin backstab

sure BEstonia, everything for you
But no Germans allowed here

>You only did it thanks to CCCP and Stalin backstab

yeah, sure, go fap to blitzkrieg fantasions

Do you even know what you are writing Pawel?

You know, I have better things to do
stay cucked Hans

>You know, I have better things to do

Sure, thats why you are complaining on an anime imageboard about robowaifus and women.

Stay cucked Pawel

God damn ai gonna permacuck itself before it's even born. Fucking numales

>Human males are obsolete.

2 can play that game. watch:
human females are obsolete

OP BTFO

Horrible bait. The thing is that men would be satisfied with a robot wife, but women wouldn't. That is because they need excitement in their romantic life. That's why all women are cheaters. They get bored easily and when they get borde they search for a new mate. Then they reason to themselves that they did the right thing and their partner is in the wrong. PIC RELATED.

>women will actually be content with a primitively adorned and detailed malebot as long as it gives them attention
>meanwhile fembots come in an indefinite variety and boost the economy with countless businesses and services surrounding them
>hehe silly boys you're just jealous and making them because you can't handle the fact that YOU'RE worthless
>are you listening to me?

Hot. Post more.

What do you do?
Professional refugee cocksucker?
Privilege checker?
Bull prepper?

how can meatbags even compete?

Shes right, you know

>female sex bots will literally make women obsolete
post yfw

No sorry, I'm not cucked like 95% of the germans.

I got a section with personnel responsibility with around 6 people.

Or in your words: I have other people who suck my dick

sounds good

you have not met many women have you?

Male robots will never exist. We'll only make female robots.

Female attraction is mostly emotional. Male attraction is mostly physical. Robots will never have emotions so male robots would simply be irrelevant to women. Women would likely prefer dealing with female robots. Men would also prefer dealing with female robots.

You've come to the wrong board.

>archeologist

Man, it's been a while since I visited /fit/

You are still going to need a man to program and work out all the shit out of the software and a make engineer to design it so it isnt shit and a male technician to service it everytime it breaks.

Unlike owners of Gynoids that can work on their fembot without needing anyone else putting their hands in it and looking 1000x better.

So when women want tech its okBut when men liked tech years ago we were selfish and called

>technosexuals

Kek

Fuck this gay as planet

Holy shit this pole. I considered myself redpilled, but he bumped me a couple levels.

Quality dump, cR2pUTdn. Thanks.

Sikh soldiers > German cucks

Haha, Pajeet, you are a funny guy

Based pole is based

Emotions are chemical based and follow patterns. Robots can learn those patterns. Women love anything that makes them feel special and different. That's why they go to foreigners often or you have people like Francine Patterson that get into lesbian interspecies relationships.

Women value having power over men and having male slaves would give them that superiority feeling no matter how bitter they are inside.

Can you guys even own guns? Or is it against shari'a law for kufrs to own weapons?

>shari'a law

Actually, sharia law would allow that, jesus pajeet, get your facts straight

>muslims
>letting non-Muslims own weapons

Merkel pls

Also:

>An estimate made in 2009 calculated that there are 4.3 million Muslims in Germany (5.4% of the population)

>14.2% Islam in india

Stay cucked pajeet

India isn't paying said muslims millions in benefits.

That's okay, Mr. Robato. I prefer the company of your kind, too.

I think you mean females
we already have artificial wombs lol
that robot can't reproduce lmao

Why such ridiculous assumption, half of people I meet are women

You're welcome, thanks

These robots would quickly learn roasty's aren't worth the trouble

Could you explain this pepe to me?

Here you go:

Pepe with robe, a lantern and a knive.

How the fuck do you people not realize androids will always be worthless to most women?

1. They can already get no strings attached sex with men out of their league at a bar or on tinder

2. It would generally cost much much more to buy, and most importantly, to power it, than it would be capable of earning in almost any profession, especially hard labor, since its against the laws of physics for a machine to output more energy than it takes in, so it would be useless as a committed provider

So they have no use for them for sex, no use for them as providers. S no real use period, it will just be a waste of money to them, until the end of time

>trying to get Cred Forums to think the one thing that might save humanity from these parasitic cunts is actually going to cuck us so we preemptively ban it

the cucks are evolving

ive rejected 10 times as many girls as the amount ive made a move on

but females aren't?

Command Prompt:
Edit Binary Base Code:
Change Value 1=0

I'm ok with this so long as I don't have to pay their expenses. I'm quite content with 30 acres and a sex bot.

She was right to leave him.
He made no effort to even pretend to have the ability to offer a stable, long term, secure companionship. He wasn't interested in one. She made the right decision.

>jokes on you, I was merely pretending to be poor and unstable
If she made such right decision, why she tried to come back when she learned about shekels?

That really circulates my circuits,

>women have sexbots so they can experiment sexually without actually cheating.
I don't see the problem with sexbots, it's just the next step from pornography and sex toys.

>ur face is so perfect

What a fucking failed attempt at trying to vaguely compliment a female who is clearly hideous.

all of my keks