Why do right-wingers refuse to believe climate change is real?

Why do right-wingers refuse to believe climate change is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HF9LNuH3IpU
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/the-global-warming-hiatus-is-real-so-why-dont-we-hear-about-it/
forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/03/16/the-next-great-global-warming-hiatus-is-coming/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=9_WHQkPrhjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy#Inquiries_and_reports
paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/north-otago-times/1910/4/16/6
forbes.com/sites/mclifford/2015/09/30/chinas-xi-jinping-announces-cap-and-trade-carbon-program-will-it-work/#59ef03e31b56
reuters.com/article/us-renewables-investment-idUSKCN0WQ1IU
reneweconomy.com.au/2015/too-big-to-fail-china-to-set-up-worlds-biggest-carbon-market-27407
geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229740/Hackers-expose-global-warming-Claims-leaked-emails-reveal-research-centre-massaged-temperature-data.html
esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/full.html
paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NOT19100416.2.32.24
acs.org/content/acs/en/climatescience/greenhousegases/industrialrevolution.html
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/CarbonCycle/page4.php
royalsociety.org/topics-policy/projects/climate-change-evidence-causes/question-3/
express.co.uk/news/world/714082/babies-cause-global-warming-climate-change-claims-professor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_heater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really made me think
youtu.be/HF9LNuH3IpU

Personally I believe its real, but we have a bigger problem on our hands at the moment

Real right wingers think it will interfere with acquiring jewgold.

Internet right wingers like to be contrarian, they would support any bullshit if that means being edgy.

It's a real phenomenon, but it's not anthropomorphic.

My Nordic brother gets it.

Because Al Gore told us the global temperature would gain 2°c in 20 years. It have been 0,1.

Now, other politicians are saying it will gain 2°c in 20 years.

Climate change is real. Climate is always changing.

Global warming is a lie, though.

This

Because it's a silly meme?

Why do you brainwashed morons want to move the industry to China and India?

AT the Moment Yes but the Men made climat change is going to fuck US even harder in few decades. Imagine even more refugees fleeing because of floods and heat.

HORSESHOE THEORY
I

G
O
D

I
M

H
E
R
E

>Why do right-wingers refuse to believe climate change is real?
We do believe, we just don't care

>anthropomorphic
Fucking Christ.

Because bro if we all like switch to green and reduce all toxic manufacturering and nasty energy sources we can like reduce our carbon footprint bro. If you point out that we will still have import energy and it will cause more emissions to use freight ships for our needs then you are a dumb retarded right winger neo nazi bigot

>floods and heat don't happen in the US
sure thing Ahmed

yeah, climate changes but it's due to variations in sun activity, not the fact that some people burn too much fossil fuels.

>it was just a prank bro

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/the-global-warming-hiatus-is-real-so-why-dont-we-hear-about-it/

Its true that the climate has changed in the past, usually thanks to an increase in carbon monoxide concentration in the atmosphere. Which we humans are now doing ourselves.

Anyday now al gore.
>implying in a doomsday scenario you can't just shoot the fucker.

Weak leftist morality won't last

The only cause of refugees is open borders

See

Why should we care? Our countries is being invaded with Muslims and niggers

Yeah, open borders are why there are so many ILLEGAL immigrants in the US.

They are low iq idiots who believe in superstitious nonsense like god

If you use anything that comes off a freight ships or a airplane I don't want to fucking hear it

but it is real.

we just have a hard time figuring out the long term outcome.

Why do left-wingers refuse to believe race is real?

>Refuse to believe
Why do liberals buy into believing something that is supposed to be proven using the scientific method? Without a repeatable methodology nobody can confirm the hypothesis.

Science isn't a field of study that involves "Belief".

That's rich coming from a anyday now doomsdayer

you mean carbon dioxide right?

And even then it's all bullshit

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/03/16/the-next-great-global-warming-hiatus-is-coming/

uh yes

I honestly have no idea what your point is

NOAAs all over the US (OPEN DATA AVAILABLE) allow you to see a trusted closer picture. NOAA has the best recording capabilities in terms of weather-affecting climate change. If Trump doesn't go green even his voters will end up PROTESTING until the majority and the well-equipped advocate for Green tech.

Oil is on the way out and anyone still stuck on it will eventually be out of luck. Whether or not Trump accepts this we will see, but I don't trust a Clinton in the White House.

What?

then why are non of the high IQ "idiots" selling their beach front property genius?

It's actually liberals who refuse to believe natural climate change is real.

They only believe in a fantasy kind.

Some lifeforms feed off co2.

co2 increases = those lifeforms population increases = co2 levels stabilize

Earth is good at balancing shit

Climate change IS real, it obviously changes, hence the ice age and whatnot. I

ts that these big headed Demfags think that we have that much of an impact on our planet.

This planet has been through and will go through far worse than we humans will ever do to it.

Why don't you bash the Muslims and Jews?

And winner for most deluded green faggot is

I believe in climate change but studies show that man does do little to the climate. That does not mean we should stop making big companies try and be as clean as possible. Biggest CO2 creators a vulcanos without a doubt and it's hard to put corks on them.

I big thing that made me doubt climate change a lot is the big leak of emails how they lie about their studies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy

It's also now a multi billion buisness by now so that is also a good reason to question the people pushing it. Then all the things that contradicts each other so it's hard to keep track on what to believe and not to.

Because you have provided no evidence and all of your predictions have been wrong.

>Implying global warming is climate change
Climate change is that we're on the cycle of temperature shifts that the Earth has always gone through

Global warming is the idea that this has never happened before and it's caused by factories and cars.

yes funding science more is fine

I'm not sure what your point is

>usually thanks to an increase in carbon monoxide concentration in the atmosphere

Solar activity is the biggest and most relevant factor by far. Every major change in solar activity coincides with a change in the temperature of every planet in the solar system.

Also carbon dioxide is less than 1% of the atmosphere and you are retarded.

If you believe that humans are causing it yet do nothing to reduce things like freight import demand, then deep down even you know it is a non issue

r34 on climate change?

Whoops, my English isn't that good when it comes to chemicals.

Global warming is a hoax. Climate always changes. CO2 is essential for plant life and makes up less than 1/10th of 1% of our atmosphere. The plants are suffocating, lets make more CO2.....feed the plants now!!!!

Carbon tax is designed to transfer wealth to the Jewish banksters, making them even more powerful and wealthy by taxing us to death, literally. Anybody who believes CO2 must be taxed and controlled is a total fucking moron. Don't be a moron, do some research and learn the truth. There are pollutants that should be controlled but CO2 isn't pollution, CO2 is necessary for life and levels 10X higher than today would be safe and beneficial for plants and crops that would grow faster and larger, producing more food and natural-renewable products for mankind.

I don't get it either
I think it boils down to mindless "dem crazy liberals" contrarianism
Some conservashits actually want to get rid of the EPA just go look how horrible the air in Beijing is without any environmental regulations top kek

This so much

Because every summer/winter we're told by the media that its going to be either the warmest summer or the coldest winter for X amount of years (usually 20+) because of global warming. Then we get a mild summer and a mild winter.

Anthropogenic?

Even the shit we release into the atmosphere doesn't affect climate change it would still be a good idea to not release shit into the atmosphere even if it just float off to space.

Just to piss you fuckers off. Mad yaks for us. We literally don't care if it's real or not, not our problem. In fact I'm going to make a lot of money if water levels rise as I'll then own a ton of water side property!

We explain it you because it's a fucking meme. Leftists need to put their money where their fucking mouth is a advocate banning freight ships

yeah those dumb right wingers

youtube.com/watch?v=9_WHQkPrhjg

It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't politicized and people didn't murky the waters with bullshit science from "research" departments that skewed results to you guess it politicize it. I think there would be a lot less skeptics if science was left alone and untouched by (((their))) hands to push agendas.

He was anthropomorphic too. Thanks Greece.

Global warming =\= climate change

Leftists should put their money where their mouth is and advocate population reduction in general

Instead they actively encourage brown people breeding because "lol fuck whitey"

If every other article wasn't "Global Warming is real we must abolish capitalism" there would be a lot less skeptics

>Why do right-wingers refuse to believe climate change is real?

Because cuckservatives are cozy with dem (((energy lobbyists))).

Why do i always come back to this shit site, what a terrible thread

Remind me again why nuclear power isn't a thing

citation needed

I don't know what I consider myself politics wise, but I do believe in climate change.

However, there are a shit ton of other things to worry about with gay rights and climate change being near the bottom.

Exactly, they rant about muh global warming till they turn red and the next fucking sentence they talk about how these industrialized nations need more brown people. Every green party in the world believes this, most leftists parties believe this, it's even sadder that they see themselves as more intelligent yet can't see this blatant contradiction

lack of funding (neoliberalism)

leftists

Of course climate change is real. The debate isn't about that.

It's about whether or not it's caused by humans. It's about whether or not it's a doomsday scenario.

There is a plethora of reasons to believe that climate change is simply a boogeyman used by the left-wing to push an agenda. The reality is that the science isn't sound. They have absolutely no legitimate ability to predict the climate change because they lack the data. That's why they had to give up on the concept of global warming and jump on board climate change. All predictions about global warming turned out to be completely fucking wrong. They overestimated in almost every study they produced. That's when suddenly global warming died and climate change was the new boogeyman. It's simply dishonest science masquerading as fact.

People like bernie sanders.

>bb-but muh oil muh energy companies
No your fucking leftist politicans

General Electric campaigns for Green Energy and has done so for almost three decades straight. It's the biggest energy company in the world and maintains its place by getting no bid contracts to build huge green energy complexes.

A legitimate answer. Thanks doc

I remember some billionaire jews paid the Sierra Club millions of dollars to become pro mass immigration

It's pretty funny how corrupt the left is the second they get the chance.

Money should be spent on scientific research

Instead the left wants to spend money on welfare, creating billions more people, while cutting funding to scientific endeavors and punishing industry for producing the goods and services humans need for a high standard of living

they are nuts

Because it's bullshit.

CO2 does not drive temperature - temperature drives CO2.

Atmospheric CO2 levels are currently ~400 parts per million - same as they were 100 years ago (source in gif).

>inb4 source is bullshit

Professor Arrhenius is the same douchebag that they love to use as a source themselves, as he was the original creator of the greenhouse theory.

From the wiki-jew:
>Arrhenius developed a theory to explain the ice ages, and in 1896 he was the first scientist to attempt to calculate how changes in the levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere could alter the surface temperature through the greenhouse effect.

This theory is bullshit.

Also from the wiki-jew:
>Nowadays, the accepted explanation is that orbital forcing sets the timing for ice ages with CO2 acting as an essential amplifying feedback.

The climate has always changed and that change is driven largely by the sun.

They want to convince you that man-made global warming is driven by CO2 because that's something they can tax and control.

It's also convenient that it would also be a global issue if that were true, and therefore would require a global governing body to truly enact change...

BP also invests heavily in alternative energy. Once again this narrative is so easy to rape

I just want to see definitive proof before our leaders pass legislation that only serve to destroy 90% of small businesses in the US

It's always strange watching these debates from a country where science isn't a left vs. right thing.

>picture is talking about global warming
>OP is talking about climate change

which is it? those two are extremely different things

MSNBC. They still haven't blamed global warming on the Oklahoma shooting though.

>how horrible the air in Beijing is without any environmental regulations
Two things

1. China's central issue is easily bribed politicians. They have tons of regulations. But if you slip enough cash to certain people you are exempt from them. There's also plenty of nepotism. If you are at all familiar with what led up to the Deepwater Horizon spill, the same factors were at play there.
2. Part of what makes the air quality of Beijing uniquely terrible is that it's in a very windy area. And they get dust swells off of the Ghobi desert in specific months out of each year.
3. The smog in Beijing is on average about as bad as the smog in Los Angeles. However, then particulates within it contain more byproducts and hazardous materials like lead since they haven't switched to unleaded gas completely yet.
4. Beijing is nothing compared to the pollution seen in DaTong (coal dust and diesel oil) and Guangzhou (Plastic production run off).

So what are we sliding today?

Caused by people

MSNBC is formerly majority owned by General Electric.

Denying climate change is delusional. The climate has been changing for billions of years.

This

Do they still have shares?

It's solar cycles for fucksake! The sun is actually causing global warming.

>LALALALALA YOU ARE ALL JUST DUMB I WON'T ADRESS THE THREAD YOU JUST WANT TO EDGY AND DIFFERENT
Am I the only one who unironically wants to give leftists helicopter rides after this thread?

I know, and global warming is their new Cauase celeb... well, if you can call being supporters of the idea for the last 20 years "new".

We believe the climate is changing, we even believe pollution is way, way bad.

We JUST DON'T BELIEVE IN PAYING CARBON TAXES TO HILLARY CLINTON AND AL GORE, THAT'S ALL.

HOW DO I MAKE THE FONT LARGER?

JUST WRITE DOWN WHAT I SAID IN BIG, BIG, BIG LETTERS AND READ IT.

If the US government wasn't passively tolerant of illegals, there wouldn't be any substantial number of them.

Because there is no proof, and if there was proof I wouldn't give a shit. Because I care more about prosperity than anything, and you can't protect the environment by sacrificing economic growth, then you can't afford air scrubbers, regulations etc... Even if man-made climate change is true (which is highly unlikely), there would be nothing we could do.

These anons are all correct.

I have attempted to provide sources as to why here

Global warming is a Luddite scam

Also probably Jews

Walk outside and stand in the sun. Go back inside. Put on a sweater and then walk outside and stand in the sun.

That's what were doing by pumping carbon into the atmosphere.

If you are crazy enough to try and read into the mind, you might posit that this statement does neither confirm nor deny the "believal" of climate change, but rather affirms the truth that we are being "out competed" by a global competitor.

global warming is why we need fully automated communism

Explain the increase in tropopause height.

>weather records have only been kept for 150 years
>claim climate change, then compare current weather to 150 years ago, all while saying snow and cold are weather releated, not climate
>majority of records broken in the past decades were set in the 20s to 70s

Global Warming and Climate Change are just Jewish lies to make money through taxes, it sure as fuck isn't Chinese.

You know the doomsdayers really have nothing besides a few charts and satellite images. They are so unprepared to talk about the geopolitical-economic aspects/consequences their beliefs and they actually believe energy companies can't make a killing off green. Hell they don't even really seem willing to argue with anyone disputing it possibly not being man driven. They litterally are incapable of arguing outside of posting images of the North pole and insulting you. Sad!

Because man made climate change is objectively false. The climate has been changing since the earth formed. If you made a list of a thousand problems facing humanity, human impact on the climate would not make it on the list.

Carbon dioxide is a fraction of one percent of the greenhouse gasses, even still humans have a negligible impact on the levels of it in the atmosphere as it mostly comes from natural sources. For instance the fire in Canada recently released more carbon dioxide than all cars in the world did in the past decade combined. Then there is the natural methane and water vapor, water vapor being the primary greenhouse gas by a wide margin. What are we gonna do, ban the oceans rivers lakes and streams from evaporating? Another thing, without greenhouse gasses the AVERAGE temperature on this planet would be freezing. We need them or most everything dies.

The main risk for humans going forward, that we can impact, is many places are running out of fresh water.

Climate change is real and happens. It also cannot be stopped by government.

You know how you stop """refugees""" from entering your country?

You shoot the.

I don't understand what in the world makes people believe pundits, and politicians over scientists.

The consensus is and has been for some time now, that man-made climate change is real. This is based on mounds of research that's been published from multiple sources, peer reviewed, and they all come to the same conclusion. Why would most of the world's scientists decide to collectively fabricate something like this?

Obviously big solar must be behind it. Or maybe it's all a conspiracy to sell us hybrid cars! At the very least, it's those evil cunts from the burgeoning wind power industry, and their vendetta against Oil.

This is the kind of shit that keeps me from voting republican. Every god damn time. You know, Donald Trump might actually have a chance if it wasn't for back-water bullshit like this.

Because if we do anything all that will happen is we will gimp our own economy and lose even more of our chance to stop the chinks from destroying the planet way faster than we are

I find it very hard to believe green energy will ever provide enough for 7 billion people.

China and India have more than a billion citizens each and barely have any alternative energy. Same could be said of Africa, most Asian countries, and South America.

SeeSee you enjoy using energy from you imported computer there green fag

For your imported

because it still snows every year.

Accepting the scientific consensus behind climate change is not a "green" thing.

>make it a major voting issue
>not a green thing
Lmao k

its vote farming off virtue signalling leftists

Machinery isn't even the issue. That's where the lies are.

We could keep manufacturing to our hearts content, it's the beef and palm oil industry that's actually responsible for this.

Oil products obviously contribute a lot, but if we decided that maybe cocoa-butter lotion, and hamburgers aren't worth destroying our planet with cow farts, and by chipping away at the rain forest mile-by-mile for palm plantations, then we could all drive fucking tanks to work. It wouldn't matter.

W-r-o-n-g

>I don't understand what in the world makes people believe pundits, and politicians over scientists.

Because it isn't about beliefs - it's about facts.

>The consensus is and has been for some time now, that man-made climate change is real.

Because it isn't about a consensus, only facts.

>Obviously big solar must be behind it. Or maybe it's all a conspiracy to sell us hybrid cars! At the very least, it's those evil cunts from the burgeoning wind power industry, and their vendetta against Oil.

Regardless of whether global warming is real or fake, man made or not... why would you not want solar panels, hybrid/electric cars, wind power, better technology in general? Doesn't mean you have to lie to me to get me to adopt better stuff.

>This is the kind of shit that keeps me from voting republican.

I don't think they'd want you anyway.

It's only a major voting issue in the States, but then again, evolution still is a major voting issue in a significant part of the States.

>green faggot knows less about the issue he is so riled up about than me.
What a suprise

Who funds these scientists?

Again, when they have less than 200 years of actual data, out of 4 billion years, on weather to compare to today, it's hard to take it seriously. Wasn't Earth basically destroyed and more polluted millions of years ago anyways?

And why do they keep saying weather isn't climate, then compare weather from years ago?

You don't know shit about America, toothpaste. EU parliament has a shit ton of green parties so I don't even want to hear about it

Conspiracy theories have been saying Aliens were going to show up or a planet Nibiru was going to pass by us an wipe us out for 20+ years.

Climate Change theorist have been saying the ice caps were gonna melt, and leave us underwater for 20+ years.

Neither of them have called it so far. Only difference is the latter get a lot of funding, and pay off scientist to create studies saying their right. Truth IMO is that the Sun goes through cycles, and has been getting hotter. Pollution has little effect, and mostly promoted so the elites have a excuse to stop developing countries from industrialization. Understandable considering how much damage to the world economy stability just China industrializing has caused.

Care to share more?

You're delusional. Keep whacking your dick to infowars.

>I don't think they'd want you anyway.
I'm a middle class white dude, with a steady job, and I hate muslims and niggers.

I'm pretty sure I fit the bill.

But the non-green parties all accept the scientific consensus behind climate change as well. It's not a green thing.

>"scientific" consensus
This is my favorite meme

Where are these facts?

Let's assume it's man-made and it is real.
The people you want to trust to fix it are the same people that believe in:
*the wage gap
*microaggressions
*if you kill your enemies, they win
*diversity is our strength
*islam is the religion of peace

Those people will never be able to fix it. All they will do is up taxes, cripple businesses and channel wealth towards (((certain companies))).
Climate change is a SCAM. By which I'm referring to the fact they are only using the phenomena, be it real or not, to make money for themselves and to punish their enemies.

Preventative medicine for climate change will not be possible no matter how much money we throw at it.

See my earlier post.

Why do left-wingers refuse to accept the fact that domestic emission restrictions do nothing but damage our economy?

>you are delusional
>rants about cow farts ending civilization

Why do people pretend it's a big issue? People like hot weather.

>domestic emission restrictions
China signed the Paris agreement.

Hybrid cars get worse mileage than older regular cars.

Ethanol causes food prices to go up and leads riots in other countries.

We were supposed to have an Ice Age unless people stop using pesticides. Well looky here, it's still hot.

Yeah and you are importing more energy and producing less and less energy all the time. Let me know how your utility bill is in a few months after you finally shut down your coal and run out of oil.

why do you refuse to accept that co2 based climate change is a joke ? c14 rains down from the atmosphere just as o3 is produced form electrical activity in the atmosphere. funny how that works

Why do faggots assume a denial of global warming to be the same thing as a denial of climate change? HURRR fucking kill yourself with this weak shit

Are you sure you replied to the right post?

Anyone that talks like that as their schtick, is fucking gay. I don't care about his points if he is talking with this faux Victorian accent.

This is pretty compelling info.I swear... goddammit we really are going to have a Trump has to explain what he meant by this tweet during a live debate? Really?

That sucks. Hopefully he memorizes these posts.

You know even if he did and even if he stressed he was speaking about global warming the press would still be like (wrong. Trump is an climate denying idiot who is not fit to be president) = TRUE

So...? They damaged their economy. Its growth is slowing.

>oil
>on its way out
Lmfao

>but it is real.

It has always been real.
It was real before humans existed and was real for millions and billions of years before that and will be real for billions of years to come.

Climate has always been changing in drastic ways and will continue to change whether humans exist or not.

It is like saying that earth orbits the sun or that the moon orbits the earth...bbut this time its our fault.

We don't. We just know that if it's a problem you'll demand America pay out of pocket to fix it because you leftist jerkoffs think it's our job to save the whole world while the rest of the world uses us as a piggy bank and a dumping ground just as The Donald said.

This. Only prosperous nations can shoulder a problem so large. Only nuclear power can get us out of the carbon hole and leftyfaggots oppose the HELL out of that for reasons that are total shit yet they will still yell at the top of their lungs. Scientists say they can make profitable reactors that literally would not melt down even if they got hit with a cruise missle, scientists say yeah we finally made this amazing technology of safe nuclear power. Response from the left? Angry yelling and people saying Fukushima mutated their cat not being called out as tinfoil hatters by the people doing the yelling.

Look it's simple, nuclear doesn't create carbon waste, nuclear waste is heavy, it stays where you put it. Obama is a faggot for shutting down Yucca storage just to look good, it's one of the most geologically stable places on earth and it was mostly done, he wasted all that money just to score brownie points with a bunch of aging hippies who don't even understand nuclear physics.

Meanwhile the left gets shafted on buying solar and windmills and claims battery tech will BE HERE SOON when safe nuclear is already fucking here and they just don't care. As far as I'm concerned the carbon is their fault at this point, they can deal with it. They can go deal with China, too, we on the right have real adult work to do actually making money instead of spending it.

No, left, you cannot have daddy's credit card to buy 437290487329087 solar panels from China at 60% markup and "saVe dA wuRL!!".

Yes. Like you said all your parties are on that retarded ban wagon and you had a 20% increase on imported energy from 2004-09 alone while your country wasted money on going green and producing less. Let me ask you a serious question how much of the your imported energy do you think comes from green sources?

Its growth has been slowing for years.

And the climate agreements helps slow that growth, unless of course China chooses to give a shit about the deal.

edited version

>Personally I believe its real
So are you saying you believe that climate is changing (as it has for billions of years)?

Next you are going to tell me that you personally believe that the earth orbits the sun or that water is wet.

American "education"

What does that have to do with science?

That was my only real disappointment from the whole debate - he backed down on the global warming thing even though he was right all along.

Maybe he knows he's right intuitively, but can't/won't prove it.

Move to North Korea then faggot

>refuse to believe

Damn those rational Devils.

Can they walk through walls now?
Spooky

all of these people should die.

Nice deflection, the fact of the matter is you are encouraging more greenhouse gases to be used with your green policy simply because more nasty energy needs to be transported to meet your needs. I can see this for the retarded policy that it is even though you rant about it being based from "science" yet to you I am a bumpkin who doesen't believe in evolution because I can call out the idiocy that all politics fall under that are based on your "science". Why am being talked down to by a fucking toothpaste country that is barely a step above the non country that is right next to it?

It's difficult to argue against all the ghg data that's been collected and has tags of combustion. Donald is going to have a hard time arguing against it but his new direction is that nuclear threats are more important than climate change.

Efficiency will be our friend, regardless. Getting off foreign oil, decreasing electrical use with new tech in consumer goods, etc. it's also difficult to figure out if it's indeed fake because these documents are usually paid for by oil and gas companies which has bias. It also opened up the issues of going against narrative because many scientific journals won't give them a platform.

We are in the dark in this situation but we can agree that nuclear threat is more of an issue than global warming. But management is already seeing climate change affect tree populations, frost/snow decease, and microbiological organisms shifting in populations drastically from the past. Man made or not we have an issue as ecosystem shifts and collapse can cost a fortune because their services will cease

most sensible post so far. Made by a Nigerian. Nice.

I have no idea what you are on about. When have I ever suggested or supported political responses to climate change? All I did was point out that acceptance of the scientific consensus is much more widespread and politically neutral outside of the US

See

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy#Inquiries_and_reports
>Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.
Did you read your own linked article?

And look what happens when it becomes politically natural. It causes tard energy policy like yours and ends up causing more emissions lmao.

>when have I ever suggested a solution
Oh your ilk never truly commit to that beyond "we gotta tax dem oil companies"

Though hey I guess that is only a bit worse than throwing billions towards the UN, China and India although let's be honest you probably do that too

>eight (((committees)))

really made me think τbh family

What is "my ilk"? When have I even suggested raising taxes on oil companies? Stop strawmanning.

I'm curious, what are the main arguments against man-made climate change being the most likely or the certain cause of climate change?

It's just science m8, nobody knows if anything in science is actually real.
>inb4 fucking retard!!11

Metaphysics proves this is a virtual reality, archeologists built a dino skeleton wrong for like 30 years, they used to think the earth was flat, it's debated whether or not Einsteins theory of relativity is correct.

And I'm not going to stop driving sweet cars just because some bear I don't give a fuck about "might" be dying.

Check out my earlier post.

>Metaphysics proves
Retard detected.

>your ilk
>le tax the riches and all will be le fixed maymay

I'm not a leftist, you third world illiterate mongrel.

What's the source on that image?

What do you mean "Climate change is controlled by the sun" isn't adding carbon to the environment changing how the atmosphere harnesses and lays heat out around the world.

I have no opinion on the subject I just want to understand from a scientific position how the climate or why it's changing.

I don't understand what "The climate has always changed and that change is driven largely by the sun."

means please explain

Thank you burger

Its about beauty
Solar is great and should be goverment found, instead the us goverment found wars for oil.

Oh climate change is real alright. It's also way older than mankind. You're not going to stop it by paying huge taxes for your evil industrial ways though.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT IS.
THE ONLY THING IT GENERATES IS POLITICAL AGENDA AND HIGHER TAXES.

THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ARE COMPANIES. BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN AND I DOUBT WE'LL ALL DIE JUST LIKE THAT.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. We're not at a point on the Milankovitch cycle where we woud expect this kind of warming. Moreover we can easily measure solar irradiance, and temperatures continued to increase during the minimum in the 11 year solar activity cycle. Then of course there's the tropopause thing.

Tl;dr it's not the sun.

>le tax energy companies to force them to go bankrupt but not le leftist maymay

I believe climate change is real, but:
1. global warming =/= climate change
2. there are more important things right now and globalist cunts know this, so they use climate change/global warming as a front while they enslave the entire fucking world

You are an idiot.

Follow the money goyim. There are a small group that profits heavily off of "green energy". Then secondly the government gets to set more taxes and regulations on businesses. The only companies who can stand this are large multi billion dollar companies. Small-medium businesses then get strangled and die off. The big businesses the swallow up the vacuum. It is about creating monopolies for "the good of the earth."

Its a fucking farce and you ate that shit up.

Nope, some people will make a fortune. You know what on? Building walls. :>

>ay japan u got dat fast deployable sea wall tech right
>hai
>and ur gonna sell me some cheap RIGHT
>iie
>WHAT

Sure thing - image source is here:

>paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/north-otago-times/1910/4/16/6

If you google "orbital forcing" you can read all about the impact the sun has on the earth and how much it affects our overall temperature and climate.

CO2 is actually a very, very small overall percentage of the gases in our atmosphere (water vapor being the #1 largest greenhouse gas by far) and has been way overblown by the media and/or dishonest (((scientists))).

Hope this helps.

>Global warming is the same as climate change meme

Someone's jimmies have been rustled...

How accurately can todays technology calculate how where we should be on the Milankovitch cycle?

How far away are we from being where we should be?

What does "Moreover we can easily measure solar irradiance, and temperatures continued to increase during the minimum in the 11 year solar activity cycle. " mean?

Thank you for trying to help.

Alright so it's a small percentage of gases in the atmosphere, but does that small part play a big role in how the earth is heated?

The tilt of the earth is at a certain position which suggests that we're coming out of an ice age?

Thanks again

He was referring to how China doesn't hamstring their industries with debilitating environmental/carbon regulations like we do in the US.

On the opposite, tt'll be a lot easier to control the masses when everyone is crammed in overpopulated cities and water is at a premium.
Right now, western world doesn't really concern itself with water, and housing space deficit is only beginning to kick in. In 20 years, when we deplete fish stocks, grazing land and water, (((elite))) will be able to control us utterly by holding our food supply, our water and land hostage.
Just look at DPRK.

>GLOBAL WARMING EXISTS!!!!!!!

>THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS WITH MORE TAXES

Ayyyyyyyy, if GW existed shit would be hitting the fan harder than taxes to fix it.

Forced one child policy
Forced one goverment car policy
Forced rationing

etc. etc.

forbes.com/sites/mclifford/2015/09/30/chinas-xi-jinping-announces-cap-and-trade-carbon-program-will-it-work/#59ef03e31b56

reuters.com/article/us-renewables-investment-idUSKCN0WQ1IU

reneweconomy.com.au/2015/too-big-to-fail-china-to-set-up-worlds-biggest-carbon-market-27407

Wealthy rights refuse because money and poor rights refuse because they're fucking stupid and don't care if their kids get cancer.

>There are a small group that profits heavily off of coal&oil
Funny how naive you are. Don't worry, slave, shift to nuclear/solar/wind won't kill your owners. We still need plastics.
Coal, however, can go fuck itself, we only need it as a carbon source for (((nanotubes))).

We can't believe lies. When you shift from ice age, to global warming, to climate change, we start to question the story if you change it too many times.

You probably also think I should believe that Hillary is perfectly healthy, oh wait no she has pneumonia, oh wait no she has the flu, oh wait no she's perfectly hea- wait, the pneumonia is back again.

>Alright so it's a small percentage of gases in the atmosphere, but does that small part play a big role in how the earth is heated?

You tell me.
>geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

Lets say it's real. Why should I care? I'll be long dead by the time I'm affected by it and my great great grandchildren will probably be on another planet.

Just looks like a political agenda to me.

>geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html
Thank you

Government involvement in education and research has corrupted the scientific process behind climate research to the point where none of it can be considered reliable. It's purely political now, with "scientists" being heavily incentivized to accept the man-made global warming theory uncritically, to get emotionally involved with defending it against the evil ignorant right wing plebs and to base all their further research on it as a premise. They're in perpetual damage control mode these days.

Another thread reminding us all how half of Cred Forums is too far down the rabbit hole to be reasoned with

More like another thread reminding us how easily triggered Cred Forums is.

Yes, but we're not there yet.

You can't deny that Obamas, Merkels and Van der Bellens of this world always use the term "climate change" to change the subject from terrorism, wars for oil and white genocide.

Because Nuclear power doesn't exist. This is why Hiroshima and Nagasaki were simply fire raids.

Arguments have been presented. If you can't discuss properly then don't post at all, if you do then get prepared for shit responses to your shit posts

Russian hackers already exposed their lies.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229740/Hackers-expose-global-warming-Claims-leaked-emails-reveal-research-centre-massaged-temperature-data.html

we are staving off the next glacial period of our current Ice Age

or I suppose you want the remaining whites in Europe and North America to have beg the browns for entrance into their inhabitable lands while German soil is covered in sheets of ice and snow. Our homelands will be destroyed and the blacks and browns will rule over us.

I'm talking more about how you all are responding to, and bumping, an incredibly obvious slide thread.

>Refuse to believe
Because Climate Chage is a fucking meme, climate has been constantly changing since forever, if it didn't would still be living in an igloo

They are jumping on bandwagon. They are doing this just to secure themselves from political backlash caused by flood damage, hurricanes, droughts and so on. In 10 years, they will say "hey, I fought climate change!" to cover their asses. In reality, all they do is support Big Oil.

No need for Russian hackers when you have the facts.

Al Gore maybe. No one will think of Obama when they talk about climate change. The likes of him only use it to divert attention and/or get those delicious environmentalist votes.

This is a poor attempt at a slide thread. Slide threads don't leave room for redpilling

Also, (((terrorism))) is an artificial threat. 9/11 happens, mere 3k yuppies die (I only care about EMTs and firemen in that mess), and USA uses it to completely change world culture. They implement mass surveillance, they expand Gitmo, they warrantlessly imprison law-abiding citizens because their XKeyscore is too high, they invade sovereign countries.

If USA cared about terrorism, KSA would be flying star-and-stripes flag.

Wars for oil are caused by significance of oil, which alternative energy lessens.

White genocide is implemented to lower wages and prevent violent uprisings caused by plummeting quality of life.

Destroy Big Oil, throw execs into work camps and the world will right itself.

>can't handle a little snow
You must be a nigger.

>Big Oil
The same companies which own and research into renewable and nuclear power? Those companies?

>3k citizens die in your own land by kebabs
>not an act of terror

Depends on how much stink he raises about this.
I can easily imagine Obummer blathering 24/7 on TV what an environmentalist he was after a freak storm fucks up Boston or floods Manhattan. And he will drown out actual environmentalists like Gore and Stein.

I think it's real. You can't have the ice age and the hot weather during the dinosaur period without climate change.

But climate change isn't important at the moment. weather trump says that it's not real or not doesn't mean I shouldn't accept his policies.

>Also, (((terrorism))) is an artificial threat.
Yes, it was created by the CIA (the modern terrorist groups) and MI6 (Wahhabi Islam).

>Wars for oil are caused by significance of oil, which alternative energy lessens.
Wars for oil could be ended TODAY if the elites cared about something more than money. But the fact is, if the Earth gets fucked, they die too, so they wouldn't be dumb enough to push it too far. Make no mistake, almost all wars in the world are premeditated and their outcome was determined before they even started. The goal is to scare us with environmental causes so we would give them support.

>White genocide is implemented to lower wages and prevent violent uprisings caused by plummeting quality of life.
Yes, it is implemented to destroy the only set of cultures capable of self-preservation, so that our whole world views could be easily manipulated, in which case the elites profit.

>Destroy Big Oil, throw execs into work camps and the world will right itself.
We have to start with the synagogue of Satan, (((they))) are the ones doing this.

No, those companies that spread lies about Fukushima and Chernobyl to discourage countries from going nuclear.

>2013
Holy hell... 2013 was a fucked up year anyways.

You got me wrong. I am saying that 9/11 outrage was mostly fabricated and stimulated by MSM to justify restricting liberty.
It was an overreaction to a three shitty goldstein-filled eyesores being demolished. I wish Verizon building will be next, it's a smelly turd that ruins the skyline.

hmmm

> if the Earth gets fucked, they die too
These mongs are old. Their money can let them have luxurious lifestyles even on a dying world, surrounded by PMCs, best food and drinks.
We 20-somethings have more time on our hands, just enough to starve in our 50s.

>muh jews
Elite doesn't care about race, it's just an instrument to divide the working and middle classes. Working class israelis are potential allies, while white elite is the enemy just like jew elite.

Change deniers can't read. They usually go blind from drinking methanol and aren't literate in the first place.

>People weren't angry over the murder of 3k people in the centre of one of the largest and most important cities of the world, it was all the media
Yeah, okay kid. I take it you don't remember 9/11, do you?
Most people happen to think that blowing up a populated building is wrong.
>spreading lies about nuclear power
>anyone but the left
Kek

>These mongs are old. Their money can let them have luxurious lifestyles even on a dying world, surrounded by PMCs, best food and drinks.
>We 20-somethings have more time on our hands, just enough to starve in our 50s.
They have families of their own and they wouldn't still be where they are if they didn't put their family above all else, raising their kids to be just like them.

>Elite doesn't care about race, it's just an instrument to divide the working and middle classes. Working class israelis are potential allies, while white elite is the enemy just like jew elite.
Over half of the global elites are Jews. Throughout history, they have displayed an unbelievable level of unity and coordination, and the rest of the Jews help them whenever they can, because it's a part of their faith. They will keep helping them as long as the Jews are privileged in that society, no matter how horrible it is for everyone else.

Did... did you draw that CO2 chart yourself in MS Paint?

Literally the second picture on google images friend

>his own graph shows temperature and CO2 levels are at unusually low levels
wew

Yes, I do. I also remember Nord-Ost, the subway bombings, FSB false-flag residential building bombings, and more, while it seems like you don't. You just got 11.09.2001 hammered into your brain by MSM and parrot their bullshit.
I am not saying it was a-okay. I am saying it didn't justify PATRIOT and FREEDOM acts. 3k people is a small price to pay for freedom of 1 billion.

>only leftists smear nuclear!
Are you completely retarded or just a shill? If you think your corporate overlords will let you onboard if you kiss their asses passionately enough, you are deeply mistaken. And in the inevitable backlash against the Jew, you will be hanging on the lamppost as a collaborator.

Thats just so odd, because according to that chart, CO2 levels haven't even reached 400 parts per million by the year 2000...

Yet we know from historical recordings of atmospheric concentration of CO2 that in the early 1900's we were already at 400 parts per million... and still are in 2016...

>Can't see the time scale
>Doesn't understand that organisms can't keep pace with rapid changes
wew

Jews dominating in the elite is a result of cuck religions restricting usury.
>thinking that the elite doesn't consist of complete sociopaths
Nah, they have a history of hanging their own out to dry. Their families are just extra sources of political capital.

Climate always has and always will change. I don't believe humans control climate.

Probably because we understand threat assessments and where they rank in accordance to immediate negative impact on the human species.

>not knowing that metaphysics is a science
Kys you fucking autist

>PEAK OIL GUYZ!
We ran out of oil in the 70s user.

Of course they do, but they are dominated by the Talmudic culture: full-on elitist materialism.

Besides, being a sociopath doesn't mean you don't care about your family and your legacy.

Wrong
esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/full.html

Ultimate Abhorrence: The Post

>doesn't understand we're living in an ecological niche
>doesn't understand that in the long game, we're essentially on track for massive climatic change that was going to happen anyway
>doesn't understand the great test is coming, that humanity is going to have to learnt to adapt and prepare itself for the new old earth returning.
Humans are either going to weather this like they did the last glaciation period, or die. It was going to happen anyway and I refuse to feel guilt for accelerating it slightly

Yeah the basic concept of man-cause global warming isn't that objectionable it's just the rampant fearmongering about how it's going to kill everyone really soon and the fact that most of the soluitons that get proposed just don't really make sense. Why focus on making domestic manufacturers pay for their carbon emmissions when most of the shit you consume isn't even made domestically anymore? Are they just going to ignore all the carbon China emmits? Or the way the solar power fanatics just latched onto global warming and tried to present solar panels as some kind of solution even though they're nowhere near capable of replacing fossil fuels and nuclear power already exists, you don't need renewable energy in order to reduce carbon emissions.

Basically the environmental movement is full of shit and this makes people skeptical about everything they say, even the stuff that's probably true. Can you blame them?

Oh, I think not, friendo.

>The present proportion of carbon dioxide in the air is about one part in 2,500.

Source here
>paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NOT19100416.2.32.24

Because apparently the risk of nuclear accidents occurring is actually a more serious concern to environmentalist then "catastrophic climate change".

Yeah I wonder why some people don't believe them.

Water isn't wet

Wtf a real Romanian intellectual?

You're just projecting you're own biases where they don't exist.

The consensus is much more reliable than the gut feelings of lunatic conspiracy theorists.

Consensus is meaningless when faced with facts.

>doesn't believe global warming is real when over 100 scientific organizations and 90% of climatologists say it is real
>believes the dailyfail

Just about as weakminded as the creationists who claimed scientists were falsifying research on evolution.

>oil companies invest in nuclear power
Do you have any source for this whatsoever? I've heard of them investing in solar and wind (obviously because they know they're not a threat) but never nuclear.

It's real, but we didn't cause it, and theres nothing we can do about it.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO HAVE A TASTY DRINK!

can somebody post some facts on how the moonlandings weren't real.

Nobody denies that the climate changes.

But the idea that if we don't drastically reduce our carbon emissions we're going to suffer some major catastrophe is completely absurd and is not supported by any data.

That aspect of it is a hoax perpetuated to increase acceptance for global governance.

To be honest this sounds reasonable.

Western nations are very keen on climate change but 95% of all of it comes from China, the leaders of which couldn't care less about it.

It all seems a bit shallow to me, and the chinks are known to pull stunts like this

Climate change is real.

Global warming is not.

Never confuse the two together.

It's not donald trumps actual twitter

/thread

Its nothing that hasn't happened before, we will survive and adapt as we always have.

Also because that's where all the subsidies are at.

>global warming
>climate change

PICK
ONE

I question this aswell. Daily. Hourly.

I just need to increase my work hours even more, maybe then I will escape.

The biggest problem isn't we fart too much. The biggest problem is South America is removing the big forest supposed to absorb our farts

1 causes the other. Global warming causes climate change through temperature rise.

>pick one
You sir, are severely mentally retarded

ITT: Retards who dont have a degree in climate science, who have not studied climate science, give their opinions on climate science as fact, often bolstered by cherry picked information.

Its simple we dont trust anything anymore what comes from jew science , offcourse this would become one big slippery slope

Ironic, considering that's how all this global warming nonsense got started.

Climate changes its a fact. However man made is non sense

>why do i post anecdotal information instead of hard facts
fixed*

>3k citizens die in your own land by kebabs
And we attacked Gleiwitz radio tower, didn't we?

Show us your degree in climate science then doctor.

>That idiot who lit the guy pouring the gasoline on fire

>Atmospheric CO2 levels are currently ~400 parts per million - same as they were 100 years ago (source in gif).

sigh...

I wasn't going to bother. I just about managed to sit this one out. But you got me. Enjoy your (you).

>CO2 does not drive temperature - temperature drives CO2.

Misleading. It can operate both ways. Rising temperatures result in the release of methane hydrates and co2 from the oceans. So in this way, an increase in temperature does rise co2 levels in the atmosphere. But there is a lag of a couple of hundred years when the process runs this way. Back to that in a second but first,

>Atmospheric CO2 levels are currently ~400 parts per million - same as they were 100 years ago (source in gif).

This is just plain wrong. We've observed co2 concentrations increase from about 280ppm before the industrial revolution to over 400ppm today. pic related and links for each graph.

acs.org/content/acs/en/climatescience/greenhousegases/industrialrevolution.html

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/CarbonCycle/page4.php

So. The increase in atmospheric co2 has been since the industrial revolution. Going back to the assertion that temp drives co2 up, we'd expect to see a large increase in temperature in the 200 years or so leading up to the industrial revolution to result in the spike in co2. No such jump in temperature occurs. The temperatures are well within the ranges established the past million years, a period of time where the atmospheric concentration fluctuated around 280ppm. 400 is a level of co2 not seen on earth in a million years plus, despite numerous hot/cold spells. This rules out temp change as the driver behind the increase in co2. This is proven by isotope analysis of atmospheric co2 which shows much lower levels of Carbon 13 than would be seen from 'natural' sources of carbon. More on that here.

royalsociety.org/topics-policy/projects/climate-change-evidence-causes/question-3/

I'm not sure its a right wing thing, certainly outside America most people left or right know its real.

I think its more a libertarian thing, many idiots have invested an enormous amount of ego into the idea that libertarianism is the solution to all problems but subconsciously at the very least they realise that global warming is such a vast externality that cannot be solved by the free market that it punctures a massive great hole in their dumb philosophy.

So left with that they can either abandon the philosophy they've built their sense of self on, or decide to ignore reality and say global warming isn't real. Guess which they choose.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you are discarding my period correct source, which clearly states the CO2 concentration was 400 ppm in 1910?

because its implications are massive and the only people that benefit from it are liberals and big government supporters

it being man made is bullshit

Now. How does co2 cause warming?

When radiation from the sun hits the earths surface some is absorbed. Some is converted to heat energy and re-emitted back away from earth as IR. Greenhouse gases are gases that absorb and re-emit infra-red radiation, some emitted back towards earth causing warming.

Satellites observe the amount of IR from the earth and this is lower than the amount expected based on calculation. This difference in the amount seen going back into space and what this amount should be is the bit that causes the warming.

CO2 is the building block of life retard.

More CO2=more plants. More plants=more animals and more developed ecosystems.

This "hurr durr CO2 apocalypse" bullshit is the worst aspect of enviro fear mongering.

It's literally just a brainless apocalypse cult.

Because the models have consistently never matched up with the actual measurements.

Because when you have pro-climate change scientists talking about jailing people who don't agree with them, it's suspicious as fuck.

Because the data they base their models off of comes from flawed sources, i.e. thermometers at weather stations that are right next to machinery that produces high amounts of heat.

Because to date, there has been no actual debate between pro and anti climate change scientists, just a massive ostracizing and belittling of anyone who is skeptical of climate change. No discussion, no debate, just straight up "YOU'RE WRONG AND NOW WE'RE GOING TO BLACKLIST YOU FROM THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY."

I'm going to put it down to a mistake in the editing or a misquote. Ice core samples tell a different story.

They are though.

express.co.uk/news/world/714082/babies-cause-global-warming-climate-change-claims-professor

Did you miss this bit?This thread is about global warming. co2 causes global warming. Now if you want to argue the case that global warming will be offset by the increased crop yields go right ahead.

Again, the entire global warming argument hinges on the supposed fact that CO2 levels have increased significantly in the last 100 to 150 years thus causing the global temperature to increase.

According to my cited source, this is simply not true. So either you are saying my source is erroneous or you are conveniently ignoring this entirely.

>Yeah, open borders are why there are so many ILLEGAL immigrants in the US.
>Goverment tries to arrest someone who illegally entered
>muh human rights
>it doesn't matter it's illegal, I'm human

T. Doesn't properly understand thermodynamics.
Infrared is not heat energy, it's light.

Ah, I see. So either bad editing, or ice core samples are somehow more accurate than actual measurements of the time.

No. Ice core sampes are more accurate than an un-cited and not directly attributed quote in a hundred year old newspaper. Link me to a paper where Arrhenius measures co2 and comes to 400ppm.

You dumb fuck. How do you think heat energy is radiated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_heater

You... you think maybe they just guessed?

Climate Change is real
Humans are not the cause

Carbon tax won't stop it

ok

so what policy is going to combat that?

it is real, just has nothing to do with us really DESU FAMILAIDSADA

It could be a misquote. It could be a typo. It could be a lie. Given the article is functioning under the premise that more co2 is good I take it with a pinch of salt.

As I say, if you have a link to a scientific paper showing the same then I'll consider it. One line in a non scientific newspaper from 100 years ago is not a fucking cornerstone for an argument that flies in the face of modern evidence, especially considering co2 was observed to be less than 1:2500 by experiment in more recent times. 400ppm (1:2500) only happened 3 years ago.

Now let's look at your claim that it is the sun. Are we closer to the sun? Is the sun putting out more energy today than it used to? How do you explain rising temperatures?

Ah, I see the issue now.

You neither read my original post in full nor the article.

Good day, sir.

>claims to love science
>doesn't know about the Sun

Do we really have to do this again?
CLIMATE CHANGE =/= GLOBAL WARMING

they're so accurate, except when they show global warming on a scale much worse than humans could ever do, before there were ever humans on the earth?

I read both. I dispute the veracity of the newspaper cutting.

As to your post, I assume you're misunderstanding 'orbital forcing'. This is to do with the Milankovitch cycles, ie the earth and suns positions relative to each.

Nobody ever said human activity is the only cause of changes in the earth's temperature. Ice ages and glacial/interglacial periods are likely a result of Milankovitch cycles. You don't think they forgot to factor these influences into their models do you?

I believe in climate change and gloabl warming, I do not think they are a problem though.

your source is shit and you got BTFO'd. Just run away with your tail behind your legs.

>These orbital changes alter the amount of sunlight reaching the Earth by up to 25% at mid-latitudes.

I wonder what might cause global temperature change...

Climate change is real, it's been going on naturally for billions of years but there's no proof that humans are causing the current climate change. This is why it's constantly debated, if it were actually true then it would be a known fact.

As I say, these are factored into the equations. Milankovitch cycles are well known. That is scientists studying in the field will know when the cycles affect the temperatures and in what way. But I'm sure you know this. All you're doing at this stage is trying to make it look like you know what you're talking about. I expect most see through your smug dismissiveness to the fact that you have no argument.

I only ever had two arguments: that the global concentration of CO2 has not dramatically increased over the last 100 to 150 years, which I provided a source for (which you didn't like), and that the sun has by far the most impact on the earth's temperature than anything else we know of and, according to the theory of orbital forcing, is responsible for every major ice age and warm period we've ever known.

I don';t like your source cause it isn't accurate. One newspaper clipping doesn't discount 100 years of research that says otherwise. You have no first argument. Your second argument, sure the sun affects climate. But that's not the process we're looking at with regards to AGW. Do you think I was wrong when I explained it to you above?

> and that the sun has by far the most impact on the earth's temperature than anything else we know of and, according to the theory of orbital forcing, is responsible for every major ice age and warm period we've ever known.

except you haven't proven that this is causing the current warming that we're experiencing now.

Back to plebbit, underage.