ITT...

ITT, post weird shit that has happened to you over the past year or past couple years that have made you feel like you're in a dream. Is this the side effect of resurrecting Kek?

Is Synchrony real? Are we all suffering confirmation bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohSJv901UdI
youtu.be/q27m6k6k7VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got chlamydia. Haven't had sex in months

Here's a fun game: List the times and dates of the events in your life where you should-have-and-maybe-did-actually die

I keep seeing my future in my dreams.

I split realities in 2011 I think, early in the year I think

Since then I've died alot, but not in the past year maybe 2

as far as I can tell, the dejavu came hard and then faded, the dying came hard and faded, now more powerful things come

Also you missed my quads last thread, go check em

>Are we all suffering confirmation bias?

Yes

November 2012
October 2015
March 2016
September 2016

Who here psychic/semi-psychic?

You guys are actually scaring me. I did two tabs of acid at a friends a couple years ago, probably 3 to 4 years ago now. I was absolutely convinced I died when I laid down to go to sleep. I seriously don't remember a good bit of that night. My friend had to grab me and hold me down to get me to lay down. When I laid down and stopped fighting the drugs the last thing I saw was a circle with three semicircles spinning around it. As I relaxed and let go of everything, embracing my death, everything went to rainbow tubes. It was like I was a particle or nutrient in the veins of a giant tree. I died and met god. God was everything around me. I was literally 100% convinced I'd wake up as a new person. I wasn't sure if I'd be a baby or an adult. When it was time I eagerly opened my new eyes.. and instinctively felt for my wristwatch. I felt it. This blew my mind, I now knew I wasn't reincarnated as a baby, but an adult. Then I looked at the watch. It was mine. It was MY watch. That's when I knew that I was still me. I was stunned, and I actually checked that my friend was still next to me. I shined the backlit watch into his face and he woke up and pushed my hand down, thinking I was still tripping balls. I was like nah I'm cool man. I went out for a smoke and was so fucking thankful to still be myself. I didn't realize until later that that's what reincarnation is.

I don't know how this relates to you guys and kek... but your freaking me out.. Maybe I did switch realities that night. Glad to be in this one with you guys though, Cred Forums.

I don't know what god is, it might be kek, it might not.

I also had a hernia surgery in November last year. Before the surgery I was convinced that the doctors were gonna try to kill me for some reason. Since the surgery, meme magic has been real. We've gotten trumps nomination, the brexit, and etc. Pepe is being discussed on the news.

A couple people in the last thread mentioned early 2011/March 2011 as well.

No this is what happens when your consciousness evolves. That's my theory at least.

Is there anyone who claims to have died that haven't done any drugs?

Does smoking a ton of pot have anything to do with this? I've been smoking pot since Oct 2014 and have died a few times. Its nothing but a dream the past year though.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=ohSJv901UdI

Frogs - The Flaming Lips

I have intense dreams most nights. Usually about places I have lived. Usually there are some famous people or notable events involved... Anyway I had a dream about hacking (C)linton about a month ago... Terrifying dream would not recommend... Was chased through hallways of a hotel/officespace combo. There was a shared workstation terminal in one hallway I had to connect to and then Hillary's henchmen began ascending the stairs like some Mirror's Edge shit... I escaped that situation somehow... I think I may have died if I even found any info in that dream...

You're trips are confirming, I had probably the worst time of my life at that point, i never have talked to anyone about it since

THE MOST FUCKED UP DAY OF MY LIFE, it changed it

Haunted me for years, went through every mental illness and I cured them all through my own stubbornness

Many things happened, in physical world and others, it makes me sick to think of, dont know whats it all about.

>ITT, post weird shit that has happened to you over the past year or past couple years that have made you feel like you're in a dream.

It happens nearly everyday now, does anyone remember the Zero Hour generals? We approach the final month, and I expect many surprises.

Yours truly.

2010 - Poisoned
2011 - Avoided homicide-by-car
2013 - Got caught in Colorado's 1000-year flood.

Kek has spoken. Also this video was uploaded in 2013 February

Thanks for making a new thread. OP of second thread here. I had to take a crap.

i got dubz.

I wanted to discuss this, I once was on shrooms and me and the other people were all talking about other times we had done them, and there were these younger girls with us and I thought it was weird, "how are they here if they haven't eaten them"

Turns out they had eaten shrooms, I always found it weird that I thought that people who hadn't eaten them couldn't exist where we were, even though I wasn't tripping hard, but i thought we were all dead

I thought that shrooms were poison and killed you, and that they brought you to another world after you tripped.

I know that feeling man. Actually I always, every time I've ever done psychdelics have always thought it was so astounding that other people WEREN'T tripping, and sometimes I forget that they aren't.

wew are you me? march 2011 was a transformative experience, terrifying really

>I "how are they here if they haven't eaten them"

I get the same feeling too when on psychedelics, but I've never experienced death that way. Maybe I didn't take enough.
Actually, I've been feeling kinda dead and powerless for some years now but I can't find the point in time when it began, it's all fuzzy.

>Summer 2010
>First half of 2013
>September 2015

are you me?

We are all one tbqh.

Yep. With the last girl I dated I would be doing something, whatever, she wasn't on my mind, then suddenly the thought of her would pop into my head. Seconds later she would text me something. This seriously happened almost every day for several months. And it was never her replying to me, it was her starting a convo with me. All our text convos were self contained by day

>
The power of acid is real, it's not simply a drug. It can choose to make things happen that are bizarre, terrifying, shocking. But I think its a positive force.

Hey guys what's the most kek approved drug? I vote PCP

There's only one time. In Feburary or so I took NyQuil while I was pretty wasted, and I probably should have gone down from liver failure. Instead I hallucinated all night and woke up the next morning alive. Everyone told me afterward how I probably should have gone down from that, and I've thought about just this sort of thing since.

>2003
>2006
>2010
>2011
>2016

I've been pretty lucky

Shit...

>Summer 2010
Roadtrip in hotel pool playing volleyball. Almost drowned. No one noticed.
>First half of 2013
Depression and bad stuff. Had ego death.
>September 2015
Faint right before bed. Exact month.

Fucking wierd. I had a similar thing where every day after work a random song would get stuck in my head, and then when I get into my car and turn the radio on the same song would be playing. It was really starting to fuck me up until it suddently stopped.

>
>A couple people in the last thread mentioned early 2011/March 2011 as well.

Early 2011 sucked for me too. Caught my wife cheating. Got divorced. Family totally broke apart. Lost contact with my children. Lost everything really. Moved to a new town to make a fresh start. Ended up remarrying and moving to the states (huge mistake) got divorced for a second time. Now I'm starting over from scratch again. Been a really shit few years.

No, because you're a crowleycuck.
Stop gargling britbong semen, and maybe we can try again.

I think synchronicity is real. It's getting to the point that I am almost too scared to do certain things like read books.

Sometimes it feels that the book may have "always existed" in only just it's "title" and "cover", but was not actually "written" until I open it.

2011 was probably the most fucked year of my life, also for those around me.

One night I just got the urge to blurt to everyone at home, "earthquake tomorrow."

Sure enough, that is what woke me up the next morning.

Everyone else was spooked.

I was really depressed the first half of 2013. I may have offed myself during that period, idk. OUT of the three time periods I chose, the 2013 one seems the most plausible.

Never had a nightmare my entire life but then in 2013 I had this scary as fuck dream. I was in some complete blackness and above there was a gigantic eye that looked at me and I could feel it "seeing" me, like every lie I ever told, secret I had all of it. Messed me up for fucking months man.

I'll randomly think of a song I haven't heard in awhile and then soon after hear it on the radio, in a store, or on TV.

early 2011 I had a panic attack, and that's when I spiraled into a deep dark corner. I experienced all the things you experience with anxiety; giddiness, derealization/depersonalization, depression, etc. I thought I was going to die, or I was at least dying inside. But I had to keep fighting through it, because I didn't want to let it control me, and I didn't want to be weak willed. I am pretty much over it, but those 4 years I struggled with it, I'll never get back. Pretty much have the social skills of an autiste because of how much I time I spent at home instead of going out.

it happens to me very often... i "sense" when close people want to talk with me, and i kinda already know the topic when they start...

the music thing happens too

same here.

Same here. Happened today actually, usually with songs I haven't heard or thought about in a long time.
Spookiest moment was when I imagined my coworker singing a shitty 80's song and right after he started singing it. Hadn't played on the radio or anything, just out of the blue.

I just have not been able to find a full time job. My life went to shit a few months. It is as if I was cursed. I simply cannot find a real job. Believe me, just fucking part time. I ain't complaining, but it is not a way to make a living.

I dreamed about it a year ago and it is happening. Fuck.

(It is not as if I suck, but circumstances made it out to be. Was going to land a job, and a man who had retired decided not to, so he kept the job.)

youtu.be/q27m6k6k7VE

Synchronicity is real. I see my own death happen in flashes in my mind when I'm occupied with tasks, but it never actually happens. It does happen in my dreams, but I wake before it happens. I have experienced ego death. I have lived through head injuries that should have killed me. I experience the urge to suddenly look at the clock seemingly randomly and find repeating numbers staring me in the face. Ever since the ego death all of my relationships have become strained or non-existent. But new people somehow find their way into my life that I either end up teaching or they end up teaching me something. Then, just as suddenly as they enter, they leave...as if once a certain purpose has been fulfilled, they are not meant to stick around.

Be careful about sharing your spiritual journeys in detail, with others who aren't like you, anons. Keep it light.

literally just went for a long walk to clear my head after the last two threads of weirdness and I found a dead goddamn frog down the road from me

I buried it in some leaves
it felt like the right thing to do

Quotable and perfect way to put it, I'm gonna reuse that on my friends that ask about it cheers.

> a slightly autistic 15 year old sitting on a sofa, staring into somwhere distant and suddenly stating "earthquake tomorrow" and not speaking anything else for the rest of the night

People have shit their pants for less

>Predict the now

Anyone ever had a recurring dream?

I had one a few days ago that I'm 100% sure I dreamt when I was 14 or 15 (I'm 23 now). I won't bore you with the details but I know for sure I dreamt it before because I kept a log of it back then and cross-referenced it.

When I woke up it felt really strange, almost like something was off with reality but I didn't know what.

Fucking hell. That's insane. I actually have a headache from these threads. I saved the last two threads as PDFs so I can fully read through them.

I see a lot of you talking about psychedelics, and no doubt they are easy to get started on. But they have some serious drawbacks, most of which are obvious.

The Buddha got the whole deal on just meditation, but you got to keep your motivation up for decades.

So I'd recommend you all try lucid dreaming. OBE and probability bend to wherever and it just takes a couple months practice. You are going to lift mountain ranges at a thought like some bodhisattva, but you can still do a lot. (Also there are a few 'guardians', but they will just try to push you around, not melt your brain like visiting too many druggie space elves)

my nigga
I do that too

Dang, are *not* lifting mountains

I would also recommend reading Lobsang Rampa

I went through a heavy drinking phase where I used to get blackout drunk and blast down the highway at over 110 mph. I would play a game where I would see a turn far ahead in the distance. I would close my eyes and try to anticipate when the bend would come, opening my eyes just before to make the turn.

I have no idea how I am still alive.

This is not satire.

I did this very often for 2 years.

I've been able to fly in my lucid dreams. Well, not really fly but levitate 100 feet or so off the ground and in any direction. Usually happens right after I realize I am dreaming.

People around me in the dream never have a reaction to it, like at all. It's strange...

This has happened to me before with a very very old and obscure Kansas song, and again with another obscure song, "them bones" by Alice in chains.

Both times I was mentally humming the song, started my car, and there it was. In the case of "them bones", it was even playing the exact verse I was humming. Really fucking freaked me out for a while and I had to contemplate myself until the strange feeling passed.

Kek is the way!

only three times I guess
once from drowning
another time from being coma
and a most of the time driving my car

no, but I do hallucinate allot
but its all tactile and audio none of the cool visual effects that other people get

I catch myself thinking the exact same thing sometimes but every time I do I sit myself down and remind myself that this is how crazy people start

bro, I feel you
judging by them doubles right there I'm not the only one, either
it'll get better, my friend
shadilay

praise the kek he made like james dean, good looking. girls into me all the time everywhere.
used to be beta

praise the kek

wanna play a fun game?
put your mp3 player on shuffle and try and predict which song is going to come on next

that sometimes happens to me

objects come alive sometimes and move around while im watching them, mostly plastic things. i try to ignore it and figure theres nothing to it other than atmospheric pressure or temprature changes something measurable and try to rationalise it away as "thats just how it goes" sometimes the world around me seems like an illussion or hoax, i swear there was a girl in the area that sounded like she was talking like a text-to-speech program would talk, but everyone said she sounded normal?? i was like what the- as soon as i heard her, she just kept spamming one letter audibly i didnt bother to look who it was but everyone didn't notice or care about how fake it seemed that day.

it isn't confirmation bias.

I see these threads often now.

Something really happened. I don't know what happened but it must have been a few years ago.

This reality is fake somehow.

I've noticed that the days seem to run together. I often have trouble discerning which day of the week it is.

I at first put it down to some sort of Einsteinian time dilation effect (since we do seem to be hurtling in to the future), but the more I consider the matter, I'm leaning toward being caught up in a weird causal domain shift.

Or maybe it's just that I've been working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 18 months.

its been early in the year ever since 08 until 15, this year has been 'different' as in less intolerable and less turbulent life was brutal thinking back on all those coming out of winter season into the next season times.

>1/7,316 chance of being right

challenge accepted

It's happening my friend, good day and praise Kek.

This is the single greatest event of our lives.

I'm 21 years old and in The Bay Area. Got fired from my job at the airport for cash theft and applied at lots of tech companies soon after. Interview at Adobe was going great until the HR rep brings a chef from one of their restaurants to talk to me. Motherfucker is a fucking alpha af white guy with sleeve tattoos up the ass. Guy intimidates the fuck out of me because his girlfriend is the HR rep interviewing me. I have my first fucking anxiety attack and my head feels less like it weighs less than an empty cup from Chipotle. Still pretty good considering I managed to steal $12XXX worth of cash from the airport and only got caught taking $40.

When I was a child I got chocked by two dogs because they were chained up. The chains were around my neck. Litterallt couldn't scream or move. Passed out and woke up in my grandmothers house. Guess my aunt saved me but maybe Iv moved on to this reality.

There are no psychics, we are intrinsically observant and conscience of how things are and how they will turn out. You only lose out on this by the vice of internal motivation for external rewards. People miss the picture only because they are preoccupied with the future they want. If you want "psychic-esque" capacity to foresee, take yourself out of the element and learn to watch.

>t. a motherfucking psychic

Carry ooon my waywaard soon

I recently had a precognitive experience - one of many - but this time I was able to remember the vision after the fact. Usually I only realize it in the future moment itself (the thoughts, feelings, sounds, etc. are all the same) but I was able to remember having the memory of the vision after the fact, and I remembered being able to make decisions based on it.

I made a major career change that has yet to come to fruition, but oil prices just spiked, which may mean we're in business after all.

Then I become aware of Kek through pepe, I start thinking back to the frog symbolism my parents had while I was growing up, the visions, the insomnia, the redpilled politics, and so much more that seem to be shared experiences.

Been reading about quantum consciousness/mind theory, quantum transportation, precognition, the occult - all the while seemingly side-by-side with many who are sharing this experience.

I have become a believer.

i woke up to the (not audible) words of "Robak skabwor"

can some user tell me what it means, in the dream i was under water and fishing by hand for crustascians in a river outlet under a bridge in near darkness.

Mental abnormalities and illnesses simply seem more common than they are due to the sheer size of Cred Forums userbase

Kek, watching too much GoodFellas I take it.

I once ate £40 worth of mushrooms in one go and melted
I was staying in a youth hostel at the time so they packed me up in an ambulance and I went on a purgatorian waltz thru my own private limbo in A&E that night
I was absolutely convinced I'd died and this was my brains way of dealing with that trauma, to invent a hallucination that handled my death in a way I could understand, and I was absolutely convinced that when they sat me down on that gurney and told me I had no pulse (they genuinely couldn't find a pulse) that they were gonna zip me up in a bag and wheel me to the morgue, where I would finally accept death

well, I didn't fucking accept it

that was only just last November, actually
it's been a really weird year

I may or may not know someone doing something similar. Would you mind describing what happened when you were caught?

Same thing with me in august this year. Did you also have a short break of conciousness that you cant seem to explain?

Basically I did lsd and I got to watch Genesis. Then later on I died from some brain shit. Toast smell and all. Complete acceptance then and there and no fears. After coming back Ive been starting to remember stuff from Atlantis.

My dog died from old age last winter so I had to bury him in the middle of the night. Fucking dirt in my yard was hard as fuck so I decided to bury him in the woods where the ground is softer. No flashlight so Im using my phone to see. This dog was a fucking monster in size...part Fila part rottweiler. It took me an hour to get him to the hole which turned out to be to fucking small. Cover him in a blue tarp and start digging again. Hear twigs snapping behind me. I had my gun on me because rabid coyotes have been a problem for awhile now. Turn around with gun out and immediately get blinded by flashlight. Its 2 in the morning. Im in the woods.I have my gun out. Im standing next to a hole that is big enough for a fat man. I have a large body under a tarp. Its a fucking cop. We are both looking at each other in shock. I have a brain fart and toss my cell phone to ground instead of the gun. The phone rolled into the goddamn creek.

Cop was pretty cool once he realized I wasnt some killer burying a victim. He even helped me gather up a shit ton of rocks to put over the grave.

I had a bat sneak into my bed last month and give me Rabies

Thoughts form reality. That's why memes are so powerful.

Just remember that and focus your thoughts as best as you can. We'll make the happening real eventually.

Anyone else here remember Cred Forums doing the call niggers googles meme before?

I distinctly remember that happening before and how its just started up, very strange

I routinely fly in my dreams.
>People around me in the dream never have a reaction to it
Yeah when you ask them about it they either deny you are flying, or say something like of you can fly you're a vampire, and don't get me started on telling them they're in a dream then they go nuts

of course you can fly *

>elementary school play date
>me and my friend construct a homemade ballista out of some wood planks and a bungee chord
>friend gets idea to launch a hefty shard of wood
>friend pulls back ballista
>I get bright idea to run in front of ballista while wielding some stick (I think we were roleplaying)
>friend fires
>by a stroke of luck, the sharp piece of wood deflects off my makeshift weapon
>pretend I did it on purpose

what do we say to impalement? not today