/r/science is holding a live discussion about racism tomorrow

THE ONE CHANCE TO REDPILL REDDIT HAS COME! /r/science will be holding a live discussion about racism tomorrow. A mod has said they will not delete posts.

If you can make a strong case for scientific racism on a purely scientific standpoint, and have strong evidence/data that you can cite, then join me tomorrow on leddit and help red pill the certified scientists of le reddit.

>inb4 newfags greentext reddit as if this is
equivalent to asking people to join r/the_donald

reddit.com/r/science/comments/54zkvi/tomorrow_were_going_to_talk_about_racism_in/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/54zkvi/tomorrow_were_going_to_talk_about_racism_in/d86d63f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its already a biased discussion just from looking at the post.

I would but if we actually manage to get some redpills out there, anything we say will be le downvoted into nonexistence

They'll just delete your shit and ban you

who cares

I'm sure that if we mass upvote all the redpill posts we'll be fine

Somebody get Jared Taylor to make a throwaway. He would school all those reddit kiddos

>white privilege
>unironically pushing this shit in 2016

There are already posts arguing about IQ differences in different racial groups and they are both UPVOTED and REPLIED to by scientists

I'd go but I'm not a transexual.

This and Vox Day.

This is going to be a discussion about how racism hurts their fee fees. Nothing more

am i a nigger?

See
Shills at work?

reddit.com/r/science/comments/54zkvi/tomorrow_were_going_to_talk_about_racism_in/d86d63f

Here's a mod saying that they can't delete comments from guests.

>reddit
>discussion
>proving blacks are niggers

Annnnd your banned.

>let's talk about racism
>but don't be racist or hurt my feelings

What a bunch of faggots

I'm an established r/science and r/askscience faggot (i know, i know, i just like to bantpost ok), and molecular genetics / populations are part of my post-doc research

reddit is an absolute cesspool of self-righteous blind idiots (you know this already) who will parrot Lewontin's fallacy over and over again until you are blue in the face. i had a long dispute with Discovery Channel, and had 400+ comments on a youtube video, and brought it to /r/science to say they were promoting pseudo-science nonsense and calling it genetics

they closed down my thread due to the normal shit "HATE YOU CANT SPREAD HATE STOP HATEFACTS".

all you will ever get from redditor-crowd is

THERE IS MORE GENETIC DIVERSITY WITHIN A POPULATION THAN BETWEEN POPULATIONS

over and over again. they have latched onto this meme and will not let it die.

yeah, that's real scientific, if you needed a kidney you would want someone who looks totally different than you, because you want someone who is more genetically similar.

fucking cucks

Science is racist now? Is there anything Liberals do not think is racist?

Doesn't mean anything, they'll still delete stuff that's "too racist"

honestly they're probably just going to try and use it as a way to get chucklefucks to go in and say stuff like "FUCK NIGGERS LMAO GO TRUMP xDDD"

youre not the guest you retard

bump