Not sure if this video has been covered by Cred Forums yet since ive been busy...

not sure if this video has been covered by Cred Forums yet since ive been busy, but what are your thoughts on this video?
youtu.be/NSGuugyE6tc

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/
twitter.com/themouthmatusow/status/781135968141053952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

[comment removed by the Clinton Foundation]

Apparently InfoWars made an article on it and the video got fucking taken down.

THE PLOT THICKENS

wheres the article. im too sleepy to look it up user

some behavioral psychologist made a huge claim about this in another thread
[link removed by the Clinton Foundation]

please anons the link i cant lift a finger

infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/

Why are they using such a blatantly obvious method of signaling to Holt when they could have just made him know what topics to look out for so Hillary can get her zinger in?

Her campaign can't even do subtle corruption.

Saw it twice. Good shit. Upload it to live leak, etc. To keep it going.

It's a shit video, just someone with too much time and an overactive imagination making a video about Hillary scratching her nose.

It's always 3 scratches.

It's Hillary Clinton. Everything she touches she destroys with hubris.

Poker champ Mike Matusow, whose business is spotting subtle tells, says he thinks Hillary was signaling Holt:

"Wow ive watched the debates 3 times & never noticed!! I felt the whole time she had the questions but after watching that i she def signals."

twitter.com/themouthmatusow/status/781135968141053952

Saved the link if it gets taken down tomorrow when i wake up then shit was legit

Bu.p

It's a good video. Half through I wasn't quite buying it, but by the end of that second half, I found it very persuasive.

I went Into it as a skeptic and it still managed to convince me that something was going on there.

>.02 cents have been deposited

Because while Clinton knew the questions (in general, if not specifically), Holt couldn't know when a particular "zinger" would occur to Clinton. If he simply kept coming back to her over and over and she had nothing to say it would give away their collusion and Clinton would look inept.

What the Clinton camp and MSM wanted to broadcast was lots of moments of Hillary looking like she was quick thinking and clever in her responses to Trump - because that makes Clinton look strong and makes both Trump and Trump's positions on issues look easily defeated.

Everyone expected this, but Trump still has a responsibility to not be completely shit in the last hour of the debate.

drumfskins are mad that little miss little fingers lost the debate, so now they are making up excuses. LOL you guys are SAD.

please stop parroting stupid shit you hear from retards and shills

WHY is nobody pointing out the mini seizure at 5:54

Donald even whispers "SEIZURE"

ok what? i was also sceptical about this but after touching her face with her index finger so many times and Holt responding after it....

just wtf is going on here? the video's premise seems legit, she was signaling.

But the media will run with Donald's sniffing with heavy drug implications. It seems more like a preemptive counter to the people saying Hillary was going to be jacked up on amphetamines to last the entire debate.
Kek, he even gives that implicating nod followed by a pause as well.

Her zingers are pretty nonspecific and not clever. I feel like they could have just fed Holt a list like Nato, taxes, "my health" and it likely would have played out very similarly. The notebook being hastily taken is also dubious for a number of reasons. Can she seriously not remember the tells or the points she is supposed to make?

It's sloppy and shows incompetence.

I'm having a hard time believing this video. Wouldn't it be way easier if someone from Hillary's campaign just gave a ear peace to Holt instead?

where is that moment when lester says job growth of 4 million or whatever, isn't that a lie and American youth is struggling finding well payed jobs after graduating college or whatever?

They've been deleting it I see.

I liked the same video yesterday and it had over 20,000 views and just checked my history then and it's been deleted since.

[comment removed by Correct The Record]

Not if he already has one from his producers.

Though really you need deniability....she's just scratching her face here.

>mini seizure
I don't see it. She BARELY moves, let alone has any kind of seizure. Calling that a seizure is a bit of a reach, friend.

It's possible it's being flagged as violating copyright for the music in it. The creator should have had the foresight to exclude any music that may be problematic.

Honestly?

Donald should have seen this coming. He got baited and fell for it every. time.

He should have just snubbed both shills and talked directly into the camera about hillary being a sociopath killer with a rapist husband, and then talked about making america great again.

Agreed, sloppy - but then it's a miracle she could even stand up for 90 minutes. They don't have a lot to work with. Certainly no real potential or spontaneity.

They best they can hope for is whacking the box and hoping the loose wire connects every now and then - all the more reason to alert Holt so that rare moment isn't lost.

he's keeping ammo for the rest of the debates
hopefully

>it's a miracle she could even stand up for 90 minutes

Their little remote control sure seemed to work, though.