DON'T BUY INTO RUSSIAN TROLL THIS IS ORIGINAL POSTER

Hey Cred Forums, I am Eesti. I closely followed the presidential elections. I felt personally that Trump was a bit slippery on issues, but compared to Hillary, who had a really robotic, shallow, smug presentation about her, Trump was sincere and really passionate about his country. When Hillary makes a mistake, I can't forgive her, since she supposedly has rehearsed and studied everything about anything, and thus every mistake's gonna come off as 100% intentional and apologies as a fake PR stunt, while if Trump makes a mistake, I can forgive him, since I can belive him apologizing, understanding his mistakes and turning around.

However, Clinton promised to be tough on Russia, while Trump is accused on being friendly with Putin. Additionally, Gingrich said some time ago that US will not send men to die for a St.Petersburg's neighborhood of a country. Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia? Please let me know, this is a matter of survivial for the people of baltics

SIDE NOTE: Fuck the slavic troll who tried to turn this into russian propaganda joke. I am the original Eesti who posted it. To prove I am real, I'll post a new art school chick as pic unrelated, but this time, it's an Estonian art school chick I actually know from real life

hey can you hack russia for us

that might result in declaration of war, no can do sorry

can you export your girls to the us?

did you even read your last thread?

your answer is NO, usa will NOT start ww3 for some land the size of my backyard

why would you want our nation to die out? you are more than welcome to try and get with our girls here in Eesti if you are lucky, but we can't send our people outside our country and risk falling apart as a nation

of course I did, I got all the answers brasiilia I just need to compete with other trolls trying to turn my text into copypasta so I might as well have people come to the original thread and keep them from falling for evil putinist trolls

Bы гoвopитe пopyccкий?

If Putin invades the Baltics, I'll eat my hat.
It's not going to happen

нeт, я нe гoвoю пo-pyccкй

english pls

thanks for reassurance australia

Baм cкopo пиздeц и ты этo знaeшь. К чecy эти кoнвyльcии?

okay cool

also Trump has a good relationship with Russia and doesn't want to start any shit

A Trump presidency would look like a USA+Russia alliance against the Chinese and EU, respectively.

It's unlikely Putin would start any shit but it's also unlikely the US would get involved in a conflict if anything popped off between your country and surrounding countries. Like if Turkey went full mad dog rampage through Central Eurozone you'd be on your own.

At least you have a couple countries as a buffer for that.

Is your art school girl friend interested in marrying an American and leaving Estonia? Asking for a me.

This thread is not even trolling, autist. Your good construction of sentences was changed to Russian OP's own opinions. Finnic tribes are so fucking autistic I swear

don't swear cyka blyat keep it civil pls

why do you think Turkey would try to make a military assault on europe? what is the reasoning behind this? sorry I don't understand

she works as a DJ and a barmaid at a small hipster venue and goes to art school in the same town so she's quite settled in Estonia. Only chance for you to hook up with her is if you actually come to Estonia. we have some other pretty girls too and I would much likely welcome a white american to marry our girls than syrians or afghans

why would russian be worried about Trump? russia is a fucking superpower it doesn't make sense for russia to be worried about anything. That's why I call out trolling on russian OP

Perhaps instead of making a fool and autist of yourself, you should have read the message?

it's a long thread I don't have that much time, highlight some >>posts for me and I might read

ty che, blyad?

spek inglis gud damit

>tfw no eesti gf

Shiiiieeeet

posting moar estonian girls from my facebook friendlist

pls post in my thred I can post more eesti grills

I would stick my Russian pole in this fertile woman

>brown eyes

I would stick my Estonian pole in your fertile mother fuck off cyka blyat

happens sometimes

moar estonian grills from my friends list

Good post my Eesti friend.

I don't know about Americans, but I can assure you that total occupation of Estonia won't happend without foreign help. The snake-like Russians wouldn't certainly stop there so it'd be better start fighting them at once. I for one wouldn't oppose Finland joining that war, we would be the next after Baltics anyways so.

I believe the US military industry would lobby pretty hard whoever gets in power into freeing the baltics. It'd be the end of NATO if they didn't intervene, anyways.

thanks suomi we can fight together when the inevitable happens