Why don't we use Halloween as a massive triggering?

Like not just wearing what you want, but actively going out of your way to offend people.

When I was 14 I dressed as Hitler for halloween.

A couple years ago I was working at a small thrift store, pissed I didn't get holloween off.

I put in a ski mask and proceeded to run around the store grabbing shit whenever people walked by the front.

My uncle dressed like OP's pic right after 9/11 and he got hit in the head with a brick. What a fag.

why did you throw a brick at your uncle ahmed?

For real famalonian.
WHO the FUCK dresses up and goes out trick or treating above the age of 13 with a shred of self respect?

>that time my friend decided to be a gay Muslim

>hating on the furry and cosplay lifestyle choices

reported

Why don't you use halloween as a way to pay respect to your dead ancestors instead of dressing up like a retard?

hey Cred Forums I need a costume idea

>Dress like sand nigger suicide bomber

>Get shot by the cops

Halloween turns from "trick-or-treating as an innocent kid in a ghost costume" to "banging sluttily dressed whores at parties in a hot dog costume" roughly around 18-19

Be a trap for Halloween and trick some faggot into fucking you then right as he finishes whip the dick out and ask for a turn.

>gay muslim
looks like a chef

Be Brock Turner. Extra points if you have a qt gf that can be your "victim".

The meme is just cryptic enough that most people won't know what it really means, but not so cryptic that you won't be able to talk to fellow Cred Forumstards

Drunk people make bad costumes last minute

>pay respect to your dead ancestors

>by dressing up as evil spirits and zombies which resemble the current state your ancestors are in

>not by making fun of leftist traitors who want hordes of enemies to invade

user I go to uni, that's not a costume here that;s just an average day for a lot of people
now that's an idea, I bet I could find a wig like that
w2c though

Im dressing up as a gorilla with a nat soc armband

LOL wtf are you talking about? The point of Halloween is literally debauchery and tomfoolery. Certain sects of Christianity don't even celebrate it because it's supposed to be evil.

Triggertricking 2016

>everyone dressed up as ISIS, ISIS gets mad because normies

Go as an Hasidic Jew or carry the Israeli flag in a Liberal area.

You don't really need a wig. Just a speedo and a shirt that says Turner on the back.

Halloween: originally a Gaelic tradition of protecting Earth against evil spirits and Satan. Now used by Americans to dress up as evil spirits and make everything as spooky as possible.

But to answer your question, I'm dressing up as a mariachi. I want to see if liberal whites say anything to me.

Yeah, high school kids start to go to parties.

RiffTrax is having a live event on the 31st, but the actual broadcast is on the 27th.

>user I go to uni
wow I am just... so sorry

Army of Cred Forumsacks should gather up and wear pepe costumes and go full ree mode on streets

this is a really fucking sweet idea

here's my idea: dress as a super racist stereotype of another white culture, that way you will force them to acknowledge that different white races have cultures and if they ignore it, you can later point it out

like, it's cultural appropriation, it's offensive racism, it's stereotyping, it's so many things they consider bad

but the sjw types absolutely hate the idea that different white groups exist, they see them all as "white people" and disregard the different cultures and heritage of the different white tribes

in mainstream europe they outright like to belittle and disrespect those white cultures for not being ethnic and diverse as the exotic foreign cultures

I love Halloween. Girls get to dress up like complete sluts and guys can wear offensive, funny outfits for one day

Fuck everyone trying to take away this tradition