Do you guys have any pics or links I can post on skypebook to redpill the masses

Do you guys have any pics or links I can post on skypebook to redpill the masses

Mostly something subtle to not trigger them straight away but really make them think and lead them to a conclusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope..

Many tried all failed

Just getting them to think about how human emotion behaves backed up by neuroscience will do well I think.

biggest redpill I have

Dunno why I laughed so hard. Poor jeb cant get anything right

Exploring /cfg/ is your best bet man. Based Leaf and Magyarbro make some fantastic shit

>calling niggers Googles
>calling kikes skypes

You stupid faggots just reversed your political incorrectness. Might as well call niggers African Americans and Jews "Gods Chosen".

Owls will replace Pepe

jeb is a mess

We still call them niggers and kikes, it's just that now we call them skypes and googles too...

you fucking google skype nigger kike.

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

You are still censoring your words, you stupid goy.

A few nights ago someone from Finland posted this stuff, or some of this stuff at least.

Are you him?

>hating Jews is the red pill
go back to stormcunt

You're all right, user.

Black Patriarch is another good channel, he's a black eugenicist.

Yes, I'm the uploader.

regarding the absurdity of post-modern crimes

Self-censorship and outreach are two different things.