youtube.com/watch?v=tgXLuWNdASc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn, how do they know?

(((They))) browse Cred Forums

is freja supposed to be pepe or something

jewish dad inciting race/gender/culture wars

>Do you want me to show you [my vagina]

>HOLY SHIEEEEEEET!

>still pushing the "Trump is only running as a joke" and "Trump has no idea what he's doing" shit

I thought Matt and Trey were libertarians, yet they're still #MentallyHill

>Freja
what

actually someone tried to get us to use Freia from nordic myths instead of Pepe last week

They support either The Trump or 'Aleppo Magic Johnson'.

"community message boards"

>In Norse mythology, Freyja is a goddess associated with love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, ... from Old Norse Freyja, modern forms of the name include Freya, Freija, Frejya, Freyia, Fröja, Froya, Frojya, Freia, Freja, Frua and Freiya.

aka camwhore pics probably

Dude.. did we watch the same episode? They totally were shitting on Trump throught the entire episode ala Mr. Garrison

Why would a libertarian support Trump?

I hate this fucking season

know what?
i don't get it

I've noticed things like this a lot when an user is curious about our behavior but pretending to be one of us I assume it's someone from the show because a week later I see that topic in the episode

You took it too personally. It was funny as hell.
Also, they were shitting more on Hillary.

kek you guys are too dumb to realize they aren't actually shitting on trump

They are exaggerating and making a complete strawman out of him on purpose while at the same time showing how people like him because he's sincere, they haven't even touched on any of his REAL problems while making Hillary boring and robotic as fuck like in real life.

> nothing to show through the entire episode
> make a 2 seconds teaser at the end
> bunch of ppl falling for it
> profit
Tray and Parker are skyping the last shekel out of this show.

Only good part of the episode.

Seems like they are just implying they're both bad.

Member Scrotie Mcboogerballs?

Mr garrison is suppose to be trump
But me garrison is still his own character I was laughing when he mentioned the shit he's been through I remember when he got he was a woman and a lesbian

get it get it
get it get it
get it get it

YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT

whatever the fuck website that is is acting like a cunt. no, im not turning off my ad block, you faggots.

I have one a question that is not about the subject of this thread (but please i need that somebodyhere clarify my doubts) Is about one woman, she is a mexican actriz named Altair Jarabo, for my she is very beautiful
I Want know if she can be jewish, his forehead is big and I think this is a Jew feature, and she can be considered Aryan?

Maybe that's big for Brazilian standards because of all the African admixture, but for whites that is a normal sized forehead.

That's a man.

can someone post a magnet link?

tpb is down

anyone got another link? putlocker.is doesnt have it yet. the link the faggot OP posted (pbuh) doesnt work from my loc8ion

Thanks for you opinion, for you she is Aryan?

Yeah, lots of Germanic people have larger foreheads and peaked hairlines. It's pretty common.

eztv

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e51704e7330c7e946e285cb648100a0661ac1bd1&dn=South.Park.S20E03.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5Beztv%5D.mkv%5Beztv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Why would they support Gary Johnson?

thanks ivan :)

No, she is not a man, search about her.I agree that her name is strange, but she is woman.

wow, an ad featuring a girl storm trooper for womyn power, and an ad that references adoption, and shows a white couple adopting 3 considerably dark brown children

south parks audience sure is red pilled

no really though what is the deal with their ads specifically targeting SJW women

Will we see Heidi's vagina-balls?

Kisscartoon.me should be n the front page

she would mention if she is a jew, they are very proud and vocabular about it. 'ima jew yknow jajaja',

You don't seem to understand how ad networks work.
They don't personally choose the ads, it's based on your location and stuff. I get brazilian ads for example.

i remember it being like this in previous episodes with other ads too, its like literally their entire audience is hillary voters

no, she's just mexican both her last names are spanish, Jarabo might be from arab origins idk.

Dude, they're totally bashing on Trump in this episode, everyone is saying "HUR DUR SOUTH PART IS RED PILL XD" when it's absolutely fucking not.

Calm your tits Pole, these guys are pretty based and always have been.

Probably the only people who don't give a fuck about anyones feeling even if it seems like they're (((entertaining))) the masses.

It's a good season, not as good as Season 19, but still good.

They totally didn't. It was even softer on him that the last ones
check the hue explanation

Reminder almost no one said ginger in reference to redheads before south park made an episode about it.

I think this whole member berries arc is pretty good. Probably some of the best writing they've done in years.

>do you know who I am, Ike?
>I want to.
>That's not what I mean, smartass.
I laughed.,

You can be right

Not sure how I feel about these new seasons, they just seem like overly drawn out jokes with weak punchlines, at least last season you had more varied topics but so far it's just been kneeling, muh presidential election, and online trolling and 2 out of those 3 are going to be carried along all season.

Alright, I'll admit, that was a pretty solid joke

Oh yeah, totally, the episode OP linked had Trump or whatever saying "i would not be good for the white house, she would, ect. ect. ect.", they're favoring hillary way more in this season

It was a satire just to show that other side is kinda bad too. But they actually pinpointed a lot of real negatives about Hillary

>not getting it

Just curiosity friends, how do you rate their beauty? 0-10

>gen z doesn't understand satire or comedy
I feel sorry for them. Us millenials may be self interested lazy 400lbs ultra trolls, but at least we understand how to take a joke.

>not redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=tgXLuWNdASc

5/10
a fucking manfaced plank

7 tops

Could you please stop shilling your product every week mate

All anyone really needs to take away from south park as a narrative, is to have a surrogate character that everyone hates but is at least human and logically consistent.

It allows you to broach topics that narratives that play it safe or only reflect the preferred situation would be out of character to touch.

It's why chad can say dumb shit all the time and fuck the girl anyway but when you say the first dumb thing it's out of character and sticks out.

over the idiot gary junson? Do you affiliate with party over principle?

Trump is your best shot to ACTUALLY get a pro-libertarian government in place. If you throw your vote away on a cuck like gary you won't get anything.

Trump won't give you everything - but he'll certainly put you on a good libertarian trajectory like Reagan over Carter

nice tits for a bloke 5/10

>But they actually pinpointed a lot of real negatives about Hillary
Yeah but not as much as they did to Trump

I get it, but it can be seen by some people as serious and they'll flip the switch and want hillary IRL

>how to take a joke
Yeah but when they make little to no jokes about Clinton is gets a little bit edgy

the vaginas having balls bit gets me every time
>so when a girl has to scratch her balls, how does that work?

Even so she deserve 5/10 for you? what tipe of girl you like?

you like chubby girls?

>Yeah but not as much as they did to Trump
Any specific examples except for the orange meme?

I prefer more delicate girls and busty petites.

>Reminder almost no one said ginger in reference to redheads before south park made an episode about it.

Wat

Nice, like the lolitas.

I'm with you there. I've come to very much prefer the more petite and delicate girls. But I actually prefer if they have a bit more height. Too short and it just is awkward for me.

Who the fuck deleted the screencap of the """trey parker""" thread I was in the middle of reading that bullshit and then somedickhead just deleted it FUCK you

also

>mfw Treja literately committed suicide

lol

This girl that you post look like a children, she is? Pedofhilia is disgusting. Obs: I am not telling that you like childrens.

here
just click his ID

Are you retardumb? Age of consent here is 14.

>little to no jokes about clinton compared to trump
Stop being so sensitive. Not everything needs to be congratulatory and praise. Attacking Trump was not the point. You're supposed to identify with the situation through the eyes of Stan's dad.

Dammit i just finished the episode i already wanna watch more fug

Sorry, I do not know, she have 14?

why do i keep getting gets

>be humane

>Gerald is the exact opposite of everything he's described as
That's the beauty of all this. Everyone is confused miserable and can't make sense of the world. But he is upbeat as fuck. All the horrible shit happening around him doesn't bother him. He's enjoying the show of it all while everyone else wallows in it.

>voting Gary Johnson
>red pilled

No. Absolutely not.

Didn't Gary Johnson keep Romney from winning against Obama? Voting 3rd party is useless unless it's someone actually based like Ron Paul.

>Gerald smashing his phone with a hammer
Genius

>Any specific examples except for the orange meme?

Basically this:

>I'm a pile of shit that is just doing it for a joke; please vote for the other candidate that makes stupid, rehearsed fuck ups every now and then. I will start WWIII and am not qualified in the slightest unlike her. Please believe me!

>Noice joke, m80. We love you! Make America Great again!

This entire episode basically said, "LEL, Trump supporters are stupid and MURRICA as a whole is stupid! Just look at how stupid they are for supporting Trump. Lel.

I'm not even a huge Trump fan; I'm only voting for him since Rand didn't get the nomination, but it's obvious to me that the South Park boys are extremely butthurt because Trump has a chance of winning this.

I think when you take away the obvious comedic aspect it's more about they think Trump is in over his head and that Hillary is a soulless liar. Douche and turd sandwich. They support neither candidate.

fake and gay, trey parker is not a Cred Forumstard

>"To get a troll out of hiding, you must say it's name"
NAME THE ____