If Trump was a girl do you think his campaign would be any different? Maybe less successful?

If Trump was a girl do you think his campaign would be any different? Maybe less successful?

less successful bc the start wouldve made her sound like a dumb broad

Dunno but I'd support Ivanka pretty hard.

the media couldnt call non hillary supporters sexist, so it would be a bit more succsesful.

She would be called Trumpette

Actually she'd be called Palin

Oreo is right

Guess we find out in 2024
>Keep America Great

imo female trump would be completely unstoppable against hillary.
woman card is absolutely her strongest weapon

Fund it

She would be called Tramp

Already got a good slogan for her

With Kek all things are possible

Probably more successful. When have you ever seen a girl act like he does and is as publicly outspoken about the things he is in the manner he is. Fucking imagine her cucking Jeb Bush.

A better chance of winning DESU would be if Trump was a hot girl in her 30s desu. Not too old not too young a literal milf that is somewhat an encarnate of Cred Forums. I already want to fuck her.

She will probably have to face off against Mrs Obongo

So theyll play the Google card again.

She wouldn't inspire as much confidence in men, his strongest supporters, media could still spin it as "hillary is the mainstream" so even in a two woman battle, most basic bitches will side with her.
They couldn't acuse her of sexism, but everything else still works.

And remember none of the liberal defensive mechanisms for women work for conservatives, it's misogyny if we say hillary is unhealthy or stupid but it was ok for them to brand palin as a retard, just as it's harassment if anyone disagrees with a girl but it's ok for them to send death threats to women who speak against them online.

Dianna/Donna/Daniella Trump WHEN?

Far less. No one likes belligerent girls.

One of Trump's biggest advantages was the goofy haircut and makeup from the primaries as well, but he's changed those.

Would have been even more successful in my opinion.

Europe is going to prove this it seems many times over.

Hnhhgggghh

There couldn't be a girl Trump to begin with.
His attitude, demeanor and tactics are much too masculine.

Before 2024, we need a slogan for 2020, I vote for
>We have the bravery to bring back slavery.