"Trump said Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men"

>"Trump said Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men"

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpdKL1bUIAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously she means that women should be paid more for less work.

The federal government should also force all employers to pay their employees maternity leave.

a reference to this question from a known agitator:
youtube.com/watch?v=SpdKL1bUIAI

This. Women should be able to get pregnant every year and get paid time off for 3+ months for doing nothing. Equality.

Trump doesn't believe anyone should have a fair wage.

>3 months
Hold it, shitlord. They should receive maternity leave for 3 years after their child is born. Then she can have another kid while she is still receiving payment for the first one and can stay on paid leave indefinitely :^)

Yeah like, I get it. But she's saying it like it's a bad thing.

I figured she fucked up a scripted line during the debate but maybe there's something I'm missing

i guess she's implying that trump believes women have to 'match' men by doing as well as them

the point isn't to make any legitimate argument though, it's just a free pass for her to bring up muh wage gap at the same time as making trump seem sexist

top fucking kek...
the memes are true

cause women are victims of the patriarchy and shit... When men get to judge what a "good job" is, they can keep women down to 73 cents...
"good job" is just a subjective tool of the patriarchy, and stands in the way of true equality, which is equality without super-imposed "male" standards...

But if a feminist hears Hillary say "trump wants equal pay for equal work" that's gotta make some people really think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics

it makes you think that way, and it makes feminists hate him for implying women by default don't do as good a job

not sure if cuck or troll

>why should people get paid to breed...what a fucking scam..they will do it for free anyway.

troll... it's SJW standard formula,
for BLM:
cause blacks are victims of the white privilege and shit... When whites get to judge what a "good job" is, they can keep blacks down...
"good job" is just a subjective tool of the white man, and stands in the way of true equality, which is equality without super-imposed "white" standards...
Class:
cause the poor are victims of the privileged and shit... When the privileged few get to judge what a "good job" is, they can keep the masses down. "good job" is just a subjective tool of privilege, and stands in the way of true equality, which is equality without super-imposed "privileged" standards...

>didn't say that

oh come the fuck on trump yes you did and everyone was fucking glad for it except a few retarded SJWs

what the fuck man

He meant they should work as hard as Asian women.

Never, ever, hire women.

no he didn't, go watch the video

hillary added the 'deserve' part which changes the implication

This is the biggest crock of shit. Commies cannot understand this basic element of life.

You negotiate for your pay. Using persuasive standards, alternatives, creative options and you find out what your interests are and your bosses. At the end, he had to pay you what is fair because if he doesn't somebody else will. And he has to pay you enough for not to be gainful for you or else you can't even work for him in the first place. You have a choice if you want to under consume aka not being a shit lord wasting your money and with the money you save you invest. You end up making the world better through yourself as a person hiring people as well. Do you understand this?

Hillary is a stupid fuck that should be in a jail cell.
Who gives a single shit what this hag has to fucking say.

How do you 'win' a debate, and still lose?
Nobody is listening, thats how.

>gibs me that because i have bagina xd

Equality quotas;)
Good luck with your small business, user. That's where the jobs will be made.