Britbong here

Britbong here,

why is everyone - Cred Forums included - saying Trump lost the debate?

I've just watched the first half hour and Trump was obliterating Hillary, what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
nytimes.com/2016/09/28/upshot/prediction-markets-score-it-a-rout-clinton-over-trump.html?partner=IFTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM
blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2014/09/motte-and-bailey-doctrines/
youtube.com/watch?v=kNZenoPC3Hs
nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shills

Watch the second half...

This.

He fades badly.

I hope most people just watched the first half hour like you

Because even despite his strong attacks in the first half, he never followed through when he had her, and his subcoms and body language very still very weak. Not impressed in the slightest, he clearly wasn't prepared.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

Desperate DNC and UN shills.

This, Cred Forums got infiltrated big time after that debate ,Clinton is using shills to sway public opinion ,trump is going after the establishment we need to support our God emporer

>he doesn't know we have ID's here

>Cred Forumsack
>current year
>not getting sarcasm and inside jokes

ok shill

I thought Trump had a shakey debate but a lot of normies at my work said he was good. I was shocked.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TWITCH SPOTTED

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

It's copypasta that was going back and forth on the day after the debate.

Come on lad.

Yep. Mental issues. Reminds me of Hitler's same issue shortly before he died. It's fitting that she represents everything wrong about Hitler while Trump is the best of him.

Her having a seizure in public and being dragged face-first into a van was just a warning sign. Her shit eating grin during the debate was inhuman. She's only able to stand in public because her doctor is pumping her full of meds.

Hey did fine he let Hillary use all her ammunition on him without getting flustered or losing cool. Two more debates left she has nothing left that he can't say "you already talked about this"

Hillary is taking the win of the battle over the war. Trump is playing 5D chess again

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

you mean the polls that chans propped? yes, yes, we did.

Your blinded by your Trump worship.

Trump failed miserably.

Just try and be objective when you watch it again, he did 'Obliterate Hillary' at all . . infact it was the reverse.

*did not

>without getting flustered or losing cool
He did lose his 'cool' . .he went into a few rants and interrupted her constantly.

He might do better in the next two but he defiantly lost the first one.

This shit, then he had the audacity to say one of this strong suits is his temperance.

>but he defiantly lost the first one.

correct, provided you score the entire debate. I wonder how many people switched the channel after first 30 mins when Trump had held up nicely?

SECRETARY

I'm a Hillary supporter, and I'm pissed. She took a fucking dive. I didn't follow Bernie through hell and back, swing my support to this bitch, only to have her tank the whole fucking thing in one night. WTF was up with her giggling, stupid shit-eating grin, and that fucking shaking? Ugh.

Can't we just run Obama again?

yeah, just write on "Barry Obama"

All traditional media is rigged, least rigged is Fox News at the moment but they're all in bed with Hillary.

Americans are historically inherently distrustful of media, but it has gotten bad even for us.

Everyone expects them to blatantly lie and we know all the tactics now so they're flailing around and scoffing at the little people.

Barry Sotoros

trump addressed every point . clinton talked around every question like a politician does and didnt address or say anything meaningful.

Trump won anyone who says otherwise is a retard or a CTR shill

Kys

>Trump won anyone who says otherwise is a retard or a CTR shill

Better go shout at the world then.

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/upshot/prediction-markets-score-it-a-rout-clinton-over-trump.html?partner=IFTTT

>congratulations 1 cent has been paid into your paypall account

Who cares, it's all a stage anyway. Hilary had an earpiece. They are just actors saying what they are told.

After about half an hour he gets agitated. Look at his body language. He starts looking less like himself and more like a cucked guac merchant.

>This, Cred Forums got infiltrated big time after that debate
Yes, but not to make a point about the debates... This all stopped for the most part, once all
>ROUND 3
threads have been pushed to the archive.

DONT LET ROUND 3 SLIDE!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM

pol isn't saying he lost the debate. People paid to say he lost on this site are saying it.

The "You had 30 years" line was devastating, and will probably be our generation's "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"

In the land called Reality, every one I talked to said that Trump absolutely raped her into submission.

Trump is going to win in a landslide and the MSM is in full blown red alert panic mode.

>People paid to say he lost on this site are saying it.
kek

I don't think much of either candidate and nobody pays me anything - there are NO shills, it's just Cred Forums paranoia.

Trump DID lose the debate, it's as clear as the nose on your face but anyone that admits it just gets accused of being CTR.

>voting on something means you propped it
no

If you already agree with Trump or Hillary's points, then you will think the one you already agreed with before watching the debate won. That is not exactly winning. Winning the debate means to sway the undecided voter. I think neither did better than the other in that respect. Trump managed to be less bombastic and more presidential. Hillary managed to appear as lower middle class kid that worked in politics because of her convictions and background, and not as a inhuman power politician from Washington. They both probably won voters.

>40 seconds between these posts

Cool VPN bro

In spite of the blatant samefagging, islamic poo is right.

Hillary seemed to talk about Trump while her opponent was talking about America and only placed a few smug Hillary references. Doesn't help that the (((moderation))) fag went full retard insisting on entirely irrelevant stuff like Trump not releasing his tax record.

He was you dumb faggot. Even my Dad's girl friend who is Ill4Hill admitted Trump dominated and that hillary looked weak as fuck. Anyone that honestly thinks Trump did poorly should consider suicide.

I'm confused. You are one sneaky CTR shill. Sneaky with your demoralization.
Trump won the debate, every online poll shows just that and that's the end of that.

What am I looking at exactly?

It was roughly a tie, with Clinton edging out Trump slightly. But in the wider context of the election, it's set up Trump better. We'll see with the next debate.

The shills have deployed a new tactic it seems.

he lost the debate marginally, but it was sacrificial anyway intentionally or not, by not loosing his shit he did wayyyy better than losing his shit but getting a few attacks in. people want to see that he is IN CONTROL and not a loose cannon.

hills gave him some good shots which he wasnt prepped to deflect, but now he has seen how she operates, and has the opportunity to come back in the second debate with real fire and brimstone.

In what universe did Hillary win the debate? I'm genuinely curious as to your reasons.

Every undecided voter I've spoken too that watched the debate has said that if they had to choose a winner that it would be Trump but that they would sooner call it a draw.
Interestingly enough it's only here, msm and liberal blogs that you will hear any differently.

Personally I believe that Trump lost the debate, not in a particularly disastrous way mind you but I can't honestly say he did better than Clinton.

Thats when OP learned about the media and its lies.
>Trump wins debate.

Media: Hillary absolutely dominated!

Did you watch it all?

He starts rambling, stuttering, and straying off topic. Look for the flop sweat.

Its CTR and other faggots, when I opened up Cred Forums the morning after the debate I just laughed.

Dont take that shit seriously.

Some kind of weird tick maybe.

I felt like kek changed sides during this debate. Hillary summoned the frog god by being the more smug of the two, Trump looked like a butthurt faggot and that does not attract the power of kek

High on meds =/= smug

It's a meme you dip

It's more who lost it less, I suppose. Trump got a bit flustered, and rambled a bit from time to time. Clinton is practiced at televised debates and it showed.

However, she came off as arrogant and more focused on Trump than on issues. Holt trying to throw the debate blatantly in her favor definitely worked against what they wanted to do, giving him instant underdog status for any undecideds watching for the first time. And considering the circumstances, Trump didn't have any significant gaffes. It was his to lose, and he didn't. In short, viewed in isolation she won based solely on decorum and speaking what she intended to say without getting smashed by the opponent. I see it as a Pyrrhic victory for her. She lacks charisma.

my favourite conservative meme is the hilarious idea that people on the left think michael moore is a serious thinker.

Watched it live and felt he was subpar, while she overperformed.

Reading the reaction afterwards the MSM predictably said Hillary won which they would have done anyway (and I agreed with that).

But Scott Adams and various others have pointed out that Trump's main aim in this debate was to show that he wasn't LITERALLY HITLER which he achieved.

Hillary, on the other hand, can do nothing to become likable or to wipe away the 30+ years worth of memories people have of her being a particularly corrupt member of the establishment elite.

I'd expect him to be properly prepped for next debates and to come out swinging.

Do you think trump found it harder to humiliate her because Hilary's a woman? Trumps no white knight cuck but I think something in the mind changes men's perspective if we're communicating with a woman, instead of another man. Like are initial thoughts aren't going to be as judging as if it were a man talking.

If I have anything to say is that I hate the fact that he addressed her as secretary Clinton most of the time while she just called him Donald. Shes unprofessional

>Trump didn't have any significant gaffes
Not paying taxes "because I am smart" was hardly a bright move.

Without his crowd of " USA . .USA . .USA" - "Build a wall" after every sentance, he was lost and just rambled.

Snorting Coke and sniffing constantly didn't help him either.

It certainly makes it trickier. He and his team surely know going too direct and aggressive will quickly be conflated with machismo/sexism/misogyny. He has to be more careful about how he goes about it.

>"No one believes me when I say Trump got totally BTFO..."
>"I know! Since no one buys that, I'll lessen my claim a little and concede that he did well in the first 30 minutes but after THAT he got BTFO."

This is called the motte and bailey doctrine

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2014/09/motte-and-bailey-doctrines/

>Clinton is practiced at televised debates and it showed.

true , her capacity as a politician isnt whats on the table in this election ,everyone knows she is highly experienced, so its taken for granted.

>She lacks charisma.

exactly , to win she needs to demonstrate trustworthiness and likeability. something she sorely lacks.

incredibly trump needs to do the exact opposite , needing to demonstrate he has the state of mind suitable for very high political office as he has the charisma and personality down already.

Most normies agree that hillary looked like she was just reading notes off the podium like a generic politician and trump actually sounded like a normal human being rambling at some points, but still with pretty strong thoughts mixed in.

People like trump because he's an anti-politician. So hillary being a politically correct grinning "i'm hollier than thou because i know how to talk in circles" robot actually hurt her, even if she was doing better in the conventional sense.

The polls that came out today/yesterday pretty much wreck hillary.

No, she reacted well at times.
youtube.com/watch?v=kNZenoPC3Hs
Then you can easily see she is amused by what he is saying because a few minutes ago he utterly lacked this so called temperament he had. Then she was just waiting to sink her teeth into him.

If you actually watched the entire debate she wasn't all smiles, hell Trump even told her to smile early on in the debate.

I think Trump lost but narrowly. But he did well on the issue of race relations and the first part.

Then he just had to spaz out whenever Clinton mentions him

>why is everyone - Cred Forums included - saying Trump lost the debate?

>everyone
[citation needed]

>Detailed Nielsen data confirms that viewership stayed high the entire time. Contrary to some speculation, there was not a big drop-off after the first 30 minutes of the 98-minute debate.

I agree, but I live in a more conservative area of the country, and it's hard to tell what people at large are thinking, and more importantly how motivated they are to vote based on those feelings. Trump strongly supporting Stop-and-Frisk may motivate more blacks against him for all I know, so I think that was not a good move on his part.

My guess at this point is that people are going to vote more as a referendum on Trump than anything to do with Hillary. I don't think many are particularly excited by her.

Trump fans expected him to destroy her or her to stroke out on stage. Hillary fans see everything through shit covered lenses. Truth is Trump and Hillary both came off as their usual selves. Neither did anything spectacular, a jab here and there. Oblivious people might have been swayed by the fact that every question from the moderator was slanted against trump though, who knows.

Hillary's podium cleaner's wife was killed 2 weeks before the debate, unexplained killing.

I think what screwed Trump and the Repubs the past 2 elections is that the Media outlet who runs the debates is extremely bias and they never ask questions that the public cares about. It's just a giant con job.

Major media deliberately throwing out even the pretense of impartiality is one of the most important undercurrents to this campaign. They're going to have a hard time recovering viewership from much of the country.

When will you 3rd world cucks stop paying attention to our election? Maybe I'm wrong about your ID flags and some of you are Amerifags living abroad. I highly doubt it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Keep your grubby cuck hands out of our election in the future, regardless of what you say it won't matter.

I was seriously hoping she WOULDN'T stroke out. Imagine how slow and awkward it would be to rev up the hate machine against a nobody like Tim Kaine.

Social engineered confirmation bias

Major media isn't going anywhere, and americans are gonna watch those outlets regardless of the outcome of the elections. Trump WILL have some disastrous policies or crises in office and the media can spin that to be incredibly negative. In the end americans will come out looking like idiots and the media as wise sages. Thats what the media does.

Well one day in the not too distant future, a law will be passed to allow everyone to vote in American elections. It would be racist and xenophobic to prevent these people from expressing their opinions on these matters. Just watch, Obama will gleefully force through a citizenship bill for the 20 million+ illegals bumming around waiting to load the Dems.

Bong visiting America here
I watched only part of the debate, and Clinton really did annihilate trump, when he kept interrupting her, getting angry, repeating the same statement over and over again without elaborating.

I hate trump as much as the rest of you, but his ideas are simplistic and he has no idea what he's actually gonna do.

This of course means he needs a better pr team, because a Clinton presidency is an even worse prospect.

>In the end americans will come out looking like idiots
so far so burger.

>...and the media as wise sages
but this? No. Media has more than just an image problem. They're in an existencial crisis, and with them, so are all democracies that rely on educated people that can form a genuine, public opinion.

Hey faggot - what happens in America effects the entire world.

>I hate trump as much as the rest of you
Freudian slip much?

How far do you think he'll go at the second or third debate?

I really want him to drop a huge bomb like

>Frankly, you shouldn't even be on this stage right now. The fact you're here is a disgrace. First off, you should be in prison. Everybody in the audience knows that. Everybody at home knows that. And second, you stole the nomination from Bernie, who would have been a much worthier and honorable opponent, I can tell you that.

It's really impossible to know. Also, no one has addressed if Clinton is going to switch up her tactics or not. Do we know who is to be the next moderator?

SOS morse code

all he needs to do is wait for her to call him a sexist again, then drop some bill clinton facts on her bitch ass.

>why is everyone - Cred Forums included - saying Trump lost the debate?
Because you're a dumb idiot who doesn't know how to identify a shill.

>deliberately shit post on Cred Forums
>inside joke
Hello, reddit.

"I dont understand global economy" the post.

Trump one but barely.

I re-watched it as well and you can clearly see how he dominates the first 30 minutes.
I have faith he'll destroy her in the next debate.

Because Europeans are faggots.

Its funner for you to bait people then unite

It's the shills. If you've been here for a while then it's obviously shills, but for whatever reason their posts went way down in quality, it's like they're budget ran out

This
Fuck off!

>She lacks charisma.

This, this and this.

Every time she opened her mouth I just wanted her to shut the fuck up. She seems genuinely incapable of masking her vile personality.

Watch the 2nd half

Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted

nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary

No Followup After Huma Abedin Caught in Falsehood

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/

Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz

>sage

The OP's question was about Cred Forums not reality

Whats happening on Cred Forums is that their is a multi million dollar shilling team making nonstop anti Trump posts taking up half the board

At the same time Europeans are fucking faggots and would rather bait then talk. So you have a board with 3/4 of the posts being Hillary advertisements

Trump basically got bent over and sodomized by Hillary.

The only positives for trump you could possibly take away from that debate was that he has no where to go but up on the next debates and that he saved much ammunition. Given Trumps horrible performance and speciality with TV, i almost think he threw the debate. Maybe he figured he can't possibly win against hillary at the debates so the best he can do is improve each debate and look better against his previous performance... downplaying how he does compared to Hillary

>Trump lost the debate?
He was shaking, gulping water and sniffing like a coke fiend. He couldn't say 5 words without telling 3 lies in the process. He used interruption and intimidation as a debate strategy. Very embarrassing for anyone to watch.

Hillary looked like the picture of health, smiling, confident and intelligent. All the things Trump wasn't