Just so you all know, Latvia is far more superior then all other countries in the European Union. Also fuck Australia...

Just so you all know, Latvia is far more superior then all other countries in the European Union. Also fuck Australia, bunch of autistic retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

latvia isnt a real country, just teutonic crusade rape babies

This

/thread

No one cares about your tiny island

B-but what about us?

>Latvia is far more superior then all other countries in the European Union

Yet you couldn't even come up with an original flag.

Why does your flag look like a delicious ice cream sandwich?

Do you have any exports other than girls and potatoes?

Estonia bestonia

Can't say I agree

I was in Latvia a few months ago, Riga was beautiful downtown, but outside of it there was nothing but nausea-inducing commie blocks everywhere.

>t. Russian rape babies

kek says answer this fucking question.

The fuck is your problem you literal who?

/thread

Fuck up cunt.

What does your country even do, other than be a Shit hole?

Latvia is top tier.

My girlfriend's family is from northern Lithuania near Latvian border (Akmene, Mažeikiai) and speak Latvian also.

Some funny fucking characters in the countryside.

t. another piece of clay.

Only Latgallia tho
And you couldn't come up with an original name.

Her surname is Kysnetsova?

>And you couldn't come up with an original name.

What's that supposed to mean?

You aren't Baltic, you are just finns in denial.

oh boy! thanks for the RARE there latbro, i always wanted to add the autistic flag to my collection!

Australia m8, also the blood on our flag is much darker than yours, much more simmiliar to real blood

latvia needs diversity

We are diverse as fuck!
LATVIJA JĀ!

>pic related

We had 24 rapefugees scheduled (dont worry more are on their way) and 21 of those 24 are already in Germanistan. And leftists say they arent going for a better life.

you need to pay for your crimes of slavery against black people you racist

PALDIES DIEVAM

Absolutely not.

The language is similar, but genetically Estonians are very similar to Latvians and Lithuanians. A "watery border" is a very effective way of dividing people.

Mind you, Estonians WERE finns but as time passed they kept fucking baltic and slavic pussy.

I remember a genetic study in which the very western point of Estonia had a lot of finnic genes (around 40% in every individual) but the more eastern you go the more slavic and baltic genes will you find.

Estonians are nothing but mongrel mutts, sorry bros.

>Australia m8
There's half a millennium between Austria and Australia.

>also the blood on our flag is much darker than yours, much more simmiliar to real blood
Ours is fresh and has been replentished every now and then (with our own people if necessary).

Do you really wanna act as if the death garments of some tribal ruler equals the blood of slaughtered muslims in badassness? Come on, lad.

>Latvia
>White

Dont worry, Riga has sandniggers.

But unlike others, we were able to actually fight back

>Tfw I lived in Latvia for fun for 2 months when I was 24

Idk if I'd call it based, but I met a lot of cool people who were into cool shit and genuinely intellectual

Outside of Riga though... It was a bit rough. Cecis was pretty cool but Valmiera was fucking garbage. A true shithole filled with poor Russians begging for change.

Mostly just partied in downtown Riga, shoutout to my favorite bar Folkklubs Ala Pagrabs

That's why we apreciate you more than the others. :3

kys you roo fuckers

Depends where, along the coast of the baltic sea yeah(they arent real balts, they are mongols like you) but in the south and east actual balts live, and in the east we have our language, and serperate culture.

PALDIES

Do you even know what are you posting?

At least not many niggers ;)

you havent been to Daugavpils,(ruskiland 2.0 ,but they are integrating thankfully)

Do you not like Australia, because their flag is your flag, but with a lighter red?

>Australia
>Austria
kys

>Daugavpils
Sounds very very familiar

I did see Sigulda, wanted to see Jurmala and Ventspils too but never got around to it.

On a good note, tons of cuties in Latvia, the male to female ratio was incredible.

also the farther from riga you get it becomes better.

Some Mexican is in Daugavpils, solid KEK when I saw

FACT: Latvians are the most powerful race in the world

>checked
other countries take our export just out of pity, we suck at producing useful goods.

also, op is a faggot

Motherfucking sand niggers.
Literally sub-human scum.

You are in the European Union?

No wait,you are in Europe?

Tru

How can you live there and not get killed by 200 spiders??

i only saw one nigger ever in there( i lived for 9 years there) and he was a football player.

Your flag looks like someone came in between a niggers ass crack.

But latvia is the shit patty between 2 medicore buns

>Latvia
>Country
Just fucking split it between Lithuania and Russia already.

Austria is my favourite country.

>giving land of one Baltic 'state' to other 'state'
That's silly.

I bet that nigger never stood up for the anthem.

move to rural areas if they bother you. if you live in Riga then dont move in latgallia,we have enough subhuman scum (the ruskis).

Nice GDP Latvia

What is Latvia?

You know how us Russians and you Germans occasionally play 'split Poland in two/three/etc'? Well, Latvia is future split material for Poland and Russia.
Yeah. They're that insignificant.

no anthem in before matches, i think, but he helped punish the Rigan scum so i have nothing against him

My dear retarded northern relative, our related tribes separated long ago somewhere near St. Pertersburg. You chased caribous and ice you were fond of and we choose chilling,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GDAY MAYTE GDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTE aAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTEGDAY MAYTE AHAHAHAH A GOODDAY AHAHAHAHAHAHA HGNGAYGAGNAYGAYGGDDDAAYYYYYYYYY
MAAAYYYYTTTEEEE

Should give all the baltics to funland tbqh

Oh its Lettland (German)
Well, guess I wish you fun Russia

jokes on you guys im only pretending to be retarded

Dont worry, in 50 years we will have a higher Lativian population then you have German.

Well at least Lithuanians managed to establish a state of their own and have a history longer than 100 years so they deserve statehood.

I went to Riga last month, after a week in Vilnius. The contrast was incredible. Your women are awful and the city is full of squatting Slavs and drunks. I saw a junkie woman vomiting blood at the train station. It's a degenerate country and nothing of value would be lost if it were to disappear tomorrow. 0/10 Absolute shithole.

Hey, we don't need Poland getting stronk!
Take half of it as usual, Germany.

>Far Superior
Tell me one thing you are better than any other country in the world you fucking Mountain nigger.

Really? Everyone stares at them in Riga like they saw a alien. Mostly the opas.

You summoned us

Fuck you Achmed.

No.
No they don't.
Same as Ukrainians don't deserve a state, Kazakhs don't deserve a state.
Soviet republics weren't meant to leave the country, they weren't build with leaving in mind.

you went to Riga what did you expect?(and Riga should be leveled to ground)

where and who the fuck are Latvia.

Shit-tier europe as far as i can understand

We have more mountains than you have intelligent people(Latvia has no mountains)

Let's spitroast the EU and the Saupreiß, fellow Eternal.

A half decent capital city.

>latvian scum trying to troll over the american board with fucking nothing as argument

proceed

Yeah right, but its full of fucking fags and russians

...and was doing right.

At least we dont have a skype as our leader....

Haven't noticed any fags but there were plenty of Russians. I guess that's your main problem.

Psssh ÖsterREICH, the goy knows

Perkele, told you so. And no more sauna here in church, they flooded it at Liigo

Yeah, they are integratting fast in Daugavpils atleast not in Riga tho, fuck em.

Latvia, Letland.

Aren't you the offspring of raped villagers along the coast?

Welp you got me there. I'll see you later pimpis

No i live in the East, but fuck the courlanders level them to ash aswell.

Don't worry Latvia, we got your back.

Now excuse me while i go google who the fuck you are.

Yeah, I don't know whether Vilnius has less of them or if they integrated better, but it felt completely different to Riga. What would you recommend outside of Riga?

My dear northern neighbors, I and my waifu are going to visit your lands next week.

2 days in Jurmala and 2 days in Riga.

What I MUST see and do in Riga, not been there for 10 years?

HA a dane doesnt know their own history about the northern crusades hahahahaahahahahah

Nothing its a shithole of complete faggots.

>I should be able to protest on company time without criticism or the danger of being fired

Nothing changed then since my last visit.

>Latvian thread
post choir music
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

In Latvia is no joy
Get beaten up by Russian boy
Drive shitty Lexus from 2004
Landlady is fat whore
To Russia my country is toy

K..keep me posted

>At least we dont have a skype as our leader....

slave feeling proud of its master. correct.

shit tier post. fortunately your country is better than your posting.

We have a faggot as our minister of foreign affairs so nothing to be proud of.

I'm sure i was taught about it at some point, but you're so insignificant i would rather remember the lyrics to a Robbie Williams song than what we did in your neighbourhood on a drunk holiday.

but u dont, huh?

what about it?

true, but then i totally didnt get what u was trying to say with this

>At least we dont have a skype as our leader.

that you perfectly versed in sorts of shit?

Most Latvians are slav shitters.

They're also incredibly autistic.

>people falling for bait and one autistic Latgalian

pretty much sums this up, disgusting tbqh

this.

Just so you all know, Australia is far more superior to all countries in the asia-pacific. Also, Fuck latvia, a bunch of russians

Latvia sounds like a shitty prostitute's name