The holocaust lasted only 11 years, yet Jews were compensated more than $35 Billion

The holocaust lasted only 11 years, yet Jews were compensated more than $35 Billion.

American slavery lasted 275 years yet Black people have received $0 in reparations!! Isn't it tine we paid up?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495627997/u-s-government-to-pay-492-million-to-17-american-indian-tribes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_ship#List_of_slave_ships
youtube.com/watch?t=779&v=tNjIvAvCZFo
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews were the slavers.

How cucked do you have to be to support paying people for something you didn't do.

The country isn't 100% comprised of white people. I'm not fucking white, my ancestors didn't enslave niggers. Why the fuck would I pay for that shit. Fuck ALL of that.

Fuck off Trudeau
We bought them from other Africans go get muh reparations from them

One day Egypt will pay for the slavery of the Jews 4000 years ago and justice will be served

They get enough in gibs money as it is.

cant wait for Turkey and Israel to pay the majority of the reparations

>The holocaust lasted only 11 years, yet Jews were compensated more than $35 Billion.

How can they justify holding an entire nation of people collectively responsible for the holocaust?

Ive got a significant amount of irish and native american in me even though i look more german than most germans

Wheres my money

The day Turkey starts paying reparations to Iceland for the slave raids we can talk about it.

Probably not, you shouldn't apologize for the past, you should learn from it and make sure you never do it again.

Absolutely. Every black in the US should get a one-way ticket to a random country in Africa.
Redemption non-optional.

The United States should be eliminating environments that produce violent people who grew up in broken households and poverty. Right now the democrats have a vote farm but in order to keep it they have to keep their livestock in a perpetual state of trauma. We should help black people and black communities, but not just by handing out briefcases full of cash.

The exact people who were victimized had their stuff returned to them is a bit different than paying some mixed blood deadbeat some arbitrary amount when they are just too lazy to hold a job.

Why doesn't Saudi Arabia give compensation to the blacks?
They enslaved way more africans than europeans ever did.

>nation
Everyone pays them. My great granfather hid jews in his cellar through the occupation and cash from my taxes still goes to israel.

By your comparative logic, we owe the niggers what? a grass hut and a goat?

one percent of americans owned slaves
figure that shit out you dumb jews.

my family cane from pre ww2 poland and other places
you can go fuck yourself when someone tells me i need to pay some stupid niggers some money they will jsut blow on weed and hookers

Shhhhhh, the normies are here. They don't care about the truth. There's a reason blacks hate trump, he will make them work like the rest of usm

Go ask muslims for reparations. Look what happens?

Italy and the moors can start giving me my reparations right now.

>we
>Canadian poster
Please kill yourself for the benefit of our fine nation.

1% seems wildly over inflated.

We do pay reperations. Its called Welfare

America not only paid reparations but also offered to return slaves to Libya. Those who are here today choose to be here. If they don't like it they could easily immigrate to Mexico or Canada

/bread

>expecting refunds from jews

Letting them live should be reparations enough.

Lincoln offered the nigro the option to go back to Africa. They knew even under oppression it was better than living in a mud hut and eating grasshoppers

They're going to use tax dollars from people who never even owned slaves, many who don't even have ancestors who owned slaves, many whose ancestors weren't even here during slavery, many who aren't even fucking white,...to pay people who were never slaves and get free everything anyway. Shit, there's black tax payers that have to basically pay themselves for their ancestors being enslaved by people who died almost 150 years ago?

They would spend those reparations of weaves, expensive sneakers and menthol cigarettes.

actually Turks and/or other arabs

Wait germany actually gave jews reparations???
HAHAHAHH

We did those niggers a favor bringing them out of the jungle,

if they get any thing, they can also go back to africa, in their mud huts

and to add to that, why aren't Arabs being prosecuted for their slave trading?

or is it because they're a (((MINORITY))) too?

no you should give each of them a grass hut, goat and free one-way ticket to Africa. Problem solved, everyone will be happy except those dindus but honestly wo gives a shit about dindus dinduing in Africa

their reparations were not being genocided by the independent confederacy once mechanized farming came around.

Their reparations are the welfare state

Their reparations are all the whites that died to free them from an institution that garanteed them housing, food, and a life that was longer than any on Africa at that time.

Their repetitions are getting to live even more pointless, work free lives than any equivalent black population in considerable comfort. Even most broke ass American niggers make more money than Poles, North Brits, southern Italians, or the whole of South East Europe. If they gave a shit about their communities, and could spend less of their money on dumb shit and drugs, acting like high rollers every paycheck, they wouldn't have made intercity decay the norm for America, and we wouldn't be such a fucking laughingstock for having entire cities that look worse than fucking Norilsk or Warsaw.

Basically black tax payers would pay themselves because their ancestors were enslaved.

>We
>A fucking leaf

friendly reminder that Obama is handing over control of bugers internet to these retards in 2 days. enjoy that

Actually I think it was a distribution to them (the survivors) for all the money they stole from them.

A FUCKING LEAF

It would play out exactly like that Dave Chappelle skit.

You mean isn't it time the Jews paid up? Jews were responsible for all slave trade, along with Africans.

as long as I get a refund on my purchase of slaves.

So are they going to be telling the rest of the world this? Because there is not a single smidgen of land on earth where slavery was never practiced.

In the USA and Canada slaves have been compensated over several times with welfare, and have no legit claims for anything. The only way, it would be somewhat acceptable to give out any reparation, if the blacks who recieve it would be shipped back to Africa, with USA citizenship revoked permanently.

If niggers receive reparations, then descendants of Confederate personnel are entitled to benefits due to war crimes committed during the course of the War of Northern Aggression by the Crown Traitors to the North.

>free trip to America...
a lifetime of wellfare... they have received enough

Leaf...

Okay we did the math and after adding up 275 years of reparations minus current welfare, food stamps, medicaid, unemployment benefits, subsidized housing, minority scholarships and the costs to society caused by black violence/robbery/drugs/rape/vandalism it turns out you niggers owe the white man $14.88

The niggers that went to Liberia actually made slaves out of the native Africans who were there.

Famous Nigger; Booker T Washington was against the idea of reparations.

Your reparation is that you get to live in the USA

topjej

The German occupation here lasted 700 years, why haven't we been given any reparations?

>Isn't it tine we paid up?

I thought we already were? We give them welfare, right?

>UN appointed (((experts)))
Gow do you become an export in cuck-reparations?

By that argument then Europe owes insane reparations for all the shit they did with their colonies and adventures. Not to mention the shit they owe each other at this point from all the past wars and border changes.

Sounds like a buttblasted UN with shitty irrelevant cuck nations wants to virtue signal.

Looks like it's time the UN gets "shut down".

>we
Why the fuck should we pay the Chinese?

I heard that in the US, American Indians get paid ridiculous amounts of money on an individual level just for being Indian.

Is this true? It was an American who told me this. He had some Indian blood in him down the line, but had a cousin that was full-blood native and the lad got given like $6,000 a year for free, basically.

We haven't been a country for 275 years, what the fuck are you on about you goddamn faggot.

American slave owners where greedy and kept male slaves intact to breed new stock. Arab slaves where always gelded, sure they had to purchase new slaves, but they kept their countries whole.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

piss of you uneducated, bait posting, moose cuck sucking leaf, you are litterly the sub human white die in a fire

>black tax payers

Absolutely not.

Nobody who was a slave is still alive. Generations upon generations of blacks have had the chance to flourish. But of course they don't, and then blame whites.

They have equal opportunity, actually more these days, since companies feel compelled to increase their "diversity" count.

The only people holding down blacks are themselves. Paying "reparations" would be little more than extra food stamps for them.

Besides. There's nothing to repair. It's over, and nothing is damaged, aside from the black people's vision of reality, and no amount of money will fix that.

He might be getting money from his tribe, I get a few hundred dollars in scholarship money from mine. But It's unlikely he is getting any money from the feds unless it's disablity or something.

The country in charge of human rights experts in UN is Saudi Arabia.

>U.N.-appointed experts

>tribe
Which most get free shit from the feds

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495627997/u-s-government-to-pay-492-million-to-17-american-indian-tribes

No blacks don't deserve reparations, they are owed nothing. If anything, they should pay reparations to white people for being freed from slavery and for leeching on welfare. A black man doesn't deserve to be free, it is an injustice that they are not slaves anymore. When will blacks pay the reparations they owe?

So the money is coming from the rich arabs and black tribal leaders that started it right?

Ugh correct me if am wrong but didint black people get their own country from USA and a choice to stay in USA or go back to africa thous who choose to stay shouldnt have reason to ask for anything

>American slavery lasted 275 years
Slavery was a normal state and still is in africa black people who are in USA basicly won a lottery ticket in life if you compare it to black people in africa

The problem is that there has been about 150 years of people leaving and entering the country that had nothing to do with slavery. There's probably a handful of people alive whose grandparents owned slaves or were slaves.

>U.N.-appointed experts
>People who's opinions matter

Pick one.

Guess we can start by selling off the UN building.

>affirmative action
>welfare
>complaining about being born in the land of the free when they could have been born in eternal shithole Africa

You're wrong and you know it.

>American slavery lasted 275 years yet Black people have received $0 in reparations!!
Pretty sure we've paid niggers back a dozen times over with welfare and Section 8

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_ship#List_of_slave_ships

wew lad

>Blacks
>Paying taxes
Good one user, kek'd heartily

Only if US then drop all welfare programs.

Given that the arabs and africans were the original slavers, who sold them to jews, who transported and sold them again to both white and black slave owners, are the arabs, africans, jews and descendants of black slave owners going to be forced to pay repatriations too?

Sure, I'm all for it! that being said it ought to be the lineage of peoples that were directly responsible for and involved with slavery and the slave trade.

Jews and Israel Im looking at you.......

No.

>>"pay reparations"
No thanks. I had no slaves nor did my family, being from Germany before WW1

>UN expert

why am I not even a little surprised?
why should anyone care what this woman thinks?

>demand reparations

700,000 men died to free them in the civil war. the EPA puts a single human life at 9 million.

>6.3 trillion dollars

it costs the US government 80 billion a year to run prisons where blacks make up 40% of the population. over the course of 75 years (roughly half the time since the end of the civil war to allow for the prison system to really ramp up)

>4.8 trillion dollars

US welfare costs are roughly 152.8 billion per year, of which blacks receive roughly 50% over the course of 50 years.

>3.82 Trillion

>Total = 14.92 Trillion
>388,000 black slaves shipped to the US
>$38,453,608 per google

Fucking jewish slave traders ripped us off

They're raping Jewish children, right?

Only if theyre all sent back to africa

>double hyphenated last name
I bet she has 20 cats and is a commie
>pic related

Suuure they are.......

>youtube.com/watch?t=779&v=tNjIvAvCZFo

Nothing to see here goyim, move along........

[spoiler]Also you can try to have it taken down but I've already dld'd the video. Youtube Heros aint got shit on me[/spoiler]

>black taxpayers

My sides

>48% of blacks had herpes, only 7% knew they had it

Do you know that most people who have herpes (and there is a lot) don't have any symptoms, it isn't that blacks are dumb and don't know that they have herpes(that aswell) but that they just have no symptoms.(like most people)

>Jews shovel nigs into America and run the slave trade in the South
>other Jews say whites should pay money to apologize for things Jews did

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off commie scum

We're going to nuke you, better yet, juts have Cuckdeau do it for us.

Didn't see the end, sorry thought that you were a shill.

The holocaust isn't real user.

>U.N.-appointed experts
>unappointed experts

It checks out.

At least black slaves got fed

It's called welfare faggot.

We pay those niggers billions a year for the last time they actually worked, which was over 150 years ago.

We ain't paying shit. Deal with it leaf

nope, im not satisfied with the work done.

according to the better business, job was not completed a d the wirkers walked off the job site, i don't have to pay.

i can sue them for not working.

>were compensated more than $35 Billion.
>The debt of all the OCDE combined happen to be 35 billions

Kek

Correct.

All USA niggers are descended from slave owners. On average 25% of Nigger dna is slaveholder. They are way more descended from slave owners than whitey is

Who exactly have gotten those 35 billions?

no
but you're more than welcome to give me more shekels for the holocaust. thank u.

My family has been here since the 1500s. They fought in the American Revolution and the Civil War, WW1&2, Vietnam, and Afghanistan. My family never owned slaves, but they fought for everyone.

They can fuck right off if they think I'm paying anything more than my family already does. Only thing they deserve is a leaky boat back to Africa.

>$0
Completely untrue.

Niggers were given their own low cost housing projects, and instead of using the opportunity to progress, they turned them into war zones because of their affinity towards using crack cocaine.

any time blacks get any progress they completely squander it. Just watch the documentary Empire of Dust. It's in their DNA

Should the US give them their own country? i heard they originated from Africa

if they agree to go to Liberia... also deport all jews to israel

Why is the US the only nation that gets shit for slavery? We didn't even slave for very long and were nowhere near the worst offenders.

this.

US Citizenship and perpetual Government Aid for their descendants has been their reparations for almost two centuries.

They get food, shelter, modern phones, etc. All necessities provided for free, forever.

Almost a third of the national budget is going this.

Yeah, well they can think that all they want but it aint happening. I personally think the northern states should pay me reparations for burning my ancestors land and taking their bought and paid for niggers.

Slavery ended 151 years ago. That's 5-7 generations ago.

No reparations are necessary, unless blacks want repatriation to Africa and a 1 time cash payment to set their life up in Liberia.

What, all the welfare doesn't count?

Because the jews were smart about it and had high profile people in positions of power

>U.N. Appointed Jews

Reparations is fine. Give the blacks 200 billion but put government run slot machines/gambling on every street corner.

95% of the money would be back in government hands within a week.

Not comparable. Jews are not niggers.

>every civilization in the history of man have had slaves
>White people end slavery
>White people are to blame for slavery

Based Stef
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA

Shit > Niggers > Cockroaches > Jews

So about their fellow africans that enslaved them first...

>American slavery lasted 275 years.

America is 233 years old. America banned import of slavea in 1811, after 28 years of the country's existence.
America lost hundreds of thousands dead a generation later to end slavery.
English, French and Spanish did the dirty work of buying and enslaving on the continent long before Americans exisred.

It is like the bizarre claim that Americans slaughtered 100M Indians. No, their deaths were almost exclusively caused by diseases carried by the conquistadors and the pigs they imported in the 15th and 16th Centuries. By the time colonists arrived, there were only handfuls of Indians left.

jews are more closely related to niggers than to europeans

>ctrl+f
>dutch
>0 results

why even post in this thread

Quebec here

while we're at it i think the anglos should give us reparation

pay up bigots

And no word about the slavery that continues in the Middle East and Africa.

A dirty little Asian secret: there are slaves here, too. Locked inside the compound for years or decades, without pay, mostly uneducated girls from poor provinces.

We already fucking did. UN can go fuck itself.

EBT cards already made up for it.

>The UN

Will the UN repay for all the children they have taken ?

they also enslaved white people, nobody should get any reparations, in wars shit happens, fuck off and deal with it

I'll pay them in lead, fresh and hot, covered in shiny brass and copper.

40 acres and a mule.

Also, decades of food stamps.

You need to constantly point this fact out.

tfw a levy

gotta love my nigger owning ancestors

>Gibs me dat

Fucking entitled googles. You know what we did in Argentina when the country was becoming independent and slavery was going to become a no no?

We KILLED THEM or sent those shitskins off to Brazil. Too bad we didn't finish the job with the natives. Bless based Roca.

>crime has gone down to 0%
>how is that possible? Did the Mexicans get money to?

>1 post by this Leaf
>the shittiest of bait
>300 replies guaranteed

Cred Forums are bigger fucking autists than Reddit.

I dislike niggers

FPBP

This.

I don't really need reparations. My family has a lot of money already. I'd just like to know who my great-great grandmother was sold to so I don't accidentally fuck a family member or something.

if you have enough native blood you can get money

>received $0 in reparations!!
They got citizenship and an equal chance of making it. If they try to give reparations I am not paying anymore taxes come and get me mother fuckers

Muslims owe reparations to Whites for 1,400 years of Slavery.

What would they on if the did receive payments

your racist grandfathers in the south were the slavers. CRACKER!!!

The slaves were brought to America while it was a British colony, faggot.

There are still people alive who suffered through the Holocaust. There are no former slaves still alive. Who would you pay reparations to?

your the faggot duterte.

The nose has been exposed.

>your the faggot duterte

You're.
English education in history -and- grammar, Cromwell.

I'd be happy to pay them reparations... in the form of a one way plane ticket back to Africa.

>experts

>topic of reparations
>1 post by this ID
STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO THIS SHIT

proofs?
not trolling
I just need cold hard facts