Donald Trump said on live tv that Lester Holt did a great job and questions were fair

Donald Trump said on live tv that Lester Holt did a great job and questions were fair.

These videos were right after the debate. Both Trump and Kelly Anne Conway his campaign manager said that Lester Holt did a great job.

>Trump's reaction to debate at 00:17
youtu.be/6EFngFVW_Vs

>Kelly Anne Conway reaction
snappytv.com/tc/2888255

So after saying on record that Lester Holt did a great job and was fair in questions he now says the opposite? WTF

>$9/hr

You fucking moron. How can you still believe his bullshit when he is on record saying these things? I could literally strap you down in a chair and force you to watch him say this shit and you would still say it's all made up. Fucking fool.

Bump for the truth guys. Seriously please stop being so delusional and for once see the actual truth.

Bumping for truth again.

>$0.0002 has been deposited

Lel. That's good to know, he flip flops YET AGAIN.

nice

has trump actually said anything about it? I mean all I read from this is that as far as he knew, the debate was fair.

Dude, the Trump supporters on here are nuts. They have told me that I'm not actually seeing what I am actually seeing or hearing what I am actually hearing. I post the facts and evidence and they say that oh well he must have decided before the debate to just say it was fair. WTF?!

Yea his supporters all believe that he was treated unfairly and he is bashing the media and the questions he was asked during the debate. He said that the questions were fair. Wtf?

Bumping again

It happens dude, these guys find a way to defend Trump ALL the time. Some are very reasonable reasons, some pulled out from their magic bag.

>implying trump is gonna shit on lester before debates are anywhere near finished

It's as if you have never even tried to play 4 dimensional speed chess.

SNIFFLING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Why do you even bother with these cucks? No matter what Trump does they're not gonna change their opinion on him. You don't have to go through all this effort, something as simple as
>DRUMPF BTFO
is more fun and effective.

You sound like a reasonable person. I'm glad to meet one tonight.

>12posts in this thread
>6 of them by OP
Great thread, ur a fagget.

I just want people to know the truth. He flip flops and lies about things more often than not.

>he does it for 8$/hour
MEIN SIDES

Because I'm doing my civic duty to spread the truth brother.

No worries.

>he is even using proxy
OH WOW

right after the boxing match they walked up to sugar ray and asked him how his opponent did

he said he did a great job

after reviewing the tapes he saw he was cheating

sugar ray is now not allowed to express a new opinion of the event because it is 2016

get fucked

Thruth

Trump wanted this debate to look very presidential and boring, talking about policy. He wanted to be nice and to not call out anything or make anything big really happen, thats why there is this "who won?" meme floating around

2nd debate trump will bring the action a little more, but hillary will hit hard first, and he will start to plant seeds to wreck her, he needs to tell her how everyone knows about how crooked she is, everyone knows about how she is a criminal.

Then 2nd debate will talk about how mean hillary is, and how trump stumped her

3rd debate everyone will be aware of all the BIG thing about hillary, all the deaths and emails and cheats and lies, and she will be asked to answer on them, and when she does not Trump will point it out, showing how she is spewing bullshit for every answer she gives. This is when it will happen.

PR

He'd look like a sore loser if he complained right away. This way it looks like he actually thought about it.

You do realize though that there are different moderators for each debate right

So I guess that means that we can't trust anything that Trump says according to your logic

Nice fanfiction

Remember, trump is playing the persuasion game.
At this point the people he needs to convince to join him are on the fence because he hasn't looked very presidential.

He'll just go ahead and give them enough presidentiality so they'll join him, because that's what he needs.

>Trump didn't actually want to win the debate, he planned to turn in a lackluster performance

>Just wait until Clinton's inauguration in January, Trumps really gonna BTFO Hillary on twitter

CTR SHILLS

Are you cuckolds even trying?

>Trump wanted this debate to look very presidential and boring
He was a hair away from calling her a cunt on live TV. And his performance was disastrous.

Your a fucking dumb cunt, why do you think Trump refused to shake his hand? Because he thought he did a great job? You fucking simple cunt, he bit his tongue the entire debate, he didn't want to start making excuses as soon as it finished.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see how biased he was, obviously that doesn't include you

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO HAVE A TASTY DRINK (BLEACH)!