WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_XdKcZOUTpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body
quastler.com/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
theonlyperuguide.com/peru-guide/the-sacred-valley/highlights/ollantaytambo-ruins/
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
ghanacoffin.com/galerie/sommaire.htm
youtu.be/kh0V4v2l7hQ
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=348
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WiDg4oFEDZ0
youtu.be/DOad__bZvGo
loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

WUZ

I really don't get the "we wuz kings". That's like saying I was a king because I'm white and European nations had/have a monarchy.

vegatables

I thought these were memes since I don't really interact with black people anywhere, but there's a black guy I follow on instagram who posts this stuff unironically. It's sad.

WE WUZ PHOTOSTNTHESIZN GODS N SHEEEIT

>That's like saying I was a king because I'm white and European nations had/have a monarchy.

Those European kangz were all black too, didn't you know? :^)

Alternate histories always give me a good laugh.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

No, you were sub-Saharan tribesman who got conquered by other sub-Saharan tribesman to be sold on the Atlantic slave trade. Kek

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

That was one of you guys

:^)

Too bad their melanin never granted them god-like civilization building powers baka

Europeans used common Mediterranean artistic motifs that developed a thousand miles away from sub Saharan Africa. A devastating blow to western civilization

You can find the origins of words at websites like etymonline.com there is no need to promote wordspiracies

>Piramids
Fuckin hell, it's too early for this shit

WE WUZ BOTTOMS

>WE WUZ BOTTOMS
OK this has got way to out of hand

No it isn't, it's like a 100% white person claiming their ancestor was the emperor of China.

Kek

when they was Yabba Dabba Dooing we was Jane Stop This Crazy Thinging

WE WUZ GIANTS
WE WUZ HAD WINGS N SHIT
WE WUZ WIZARDS THAT WEN ZAP MUDDAFUCKER
WE INVENTED EVERYTHING AND WENT TO SPACE AND SHIT
>And how did you end up slaves?
*smacks lips profusely*

actors

Sounds like someone is posting their fetish

>WE INVENTED EVERYTHING AND WENT TO SPACE AND SHIT

>WE WUZ KANGZ

>PIRAMIDS!!

FUCKING HELL!

>Making melanin the super absorber of energy and light

Its is literally the opposite of this.
Melanin makes it harder to absorb rays from the sun (i.e protection) since they're in more direct sunlight all year round.

White skin is the super absorber, which is why we get sunburn.

The Egyptians invented circumcision, we should use this egyptian origin thing against them and say they are responsible for widespread genital mutilation.

DAS RITE!
All you honkey ass honkeys betta step off muh dick, cuz we waz kangs and shiet. Also, even though my people can't seem to get through an American high school education, we also built amazing modern technology in the distant past. Also we were giants. And we were the original Jews. Also the original kings of Europe.
And did you know - we were also originally native Americans:
youtube.com/watch?v=_XdKcZOUTpw

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Melanin makes it harder to absorb rays from the sun
The coon who made this was trying to suggest that niggers are like the 'black bodies' described in physics, theoretical objects that are perfect em absorbers. Obviously he was high crack one night watching re-runs of Nova on PBS to get the idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body

>that pic
Holy fuck are niggers THIS stupid?

Do they actually believe all this bullshit or is it all a big joke that I don't get?

I wonder what the black people in Africa think about them.

>Holy fuck are niggers THIS stupid?
Yes, the monkeys actually believe white men faked 1000's of ancient statues just to keep a brotha down

So if Romans weren't white, that means blacks enslaved white people and owe us reparations.

That's only the merest tip of the iceberg. You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes, but here's a start:

quastler.com/index.html

>we need to open our eyes and see that the jewish and pale man[...]
>jewish

These people are our allies. We can work with them

If white people evolved from blacks... why are blacks still around?

kek. I like you, Romania.

>implying an argentinian is in any position to mock niggers

Wait blacks being Romans works out in the Jewish favor.

>The Jew controlled UN wants the US to pay blacks reparations for slavery.
>Blacks were Romans, so they owe that money to the Germans since they enslaved German tribes.
>Germany pays the Jews for the Holocaust.

Fucking damn it.

We didn't evolve from Blacks. Blacks, Neanderthal and Denisovans evolved from a common ancestor. Eventually Blacks and Neanderthals crossed paths and interbred. The reason we are better off is due to the Neanderthal genes we inherited.

>blacks being Romans works out in the Jewish favor
They are a slippery bunch

2 menthol cigarettes have been deposited in your EBT account

Black is master race. They evolved much before whites.
After copying their technology, their knowlege, whites used them as slave and send them to murica.
Today they always rules the world

Was they atlantis and anunakki too?

Were the dinosaurs black?

What about the Big Bang? Always sounded like a pimps name anyway.

Blacks are actually an older race than whites and pay dearly for it in mental capabilities. We are the product of two flawed species breeding and inheriting the best of both to create a master race better suited to survival.

Cro magnon were modern Europeans they were nothing like wogs. Neanderthals were breath breathing autistics.

In summary we are Human 2.0 and they are Human Beta quality

Cro Magnon weren't a race or even subtract, they are just what we refer to Europeans in that area. From a genetic stand point they are the same. Neanderthals were advanced compared to early humans. With the development of modern genetic testing and mapping we have found out much more about our origins and superiority.

Autocorrect bullshit. Sub-race, not subtract.

not taking in the FACT that egyptions borrowed religion from the sumarians

niggers - blaming white folk for stealing symbols, practices, and stories they stole themself - not even once

criminally funny

>Wonder what the black people in Africa think about this

NO WE WUZ

Neathdrels wern't more advantaged or they wouldn't have died out. Cro magnon skulls are significantly larger than Neathdrels and modern humans. Neathdrels were a species of autists.

>black people in africa
>think

>black people
>africa

>WE WUZ ILLUMINATI N SHIT

Stop using the pronoun "people". They're just blacks.

>blacks
>Africa

where is the source of this?

>Stargate using giants got completely BTFO by colonialists with breech and muzzle loaders

Part of me wants this to be true.

Dede

That awkward moment when your family actually has a rich history, but if you bring it up people go WE WUZ
[spoiler] also got family tree going back to before Norman conquest proving they're my ancestral lands

Ah star gate, one of the greatest series to grace English televisions

You have no idea who serious these idiots are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

They literally had a Egyptian themed giant compound on their 'ancestral Washitaw Indian lands' (WE WUZ INJUNS TOO) where they had a Jonestown style cult until it got shut down by the feds because their 'prophet' was actually raping hundreds of children in the pyramids. You can't make this shit up.

Funny how you white cucks actually think that a continent the size of Africa with almost a billion people who preexisted you never created a single artifact of civilization to pass on to progeny.

>stole

*smirk*

>are you sleep

yes i am sleep
who is you?

You're just defending them because you think whites hate Koreans like they hate niggers. Stop trying to side with the niggers.

The african environment was different than say East asia and Europe. There was little progress because of environmental reasons. African Tribes were always at each others necks and most of North Africa was European Descent. Technically no known African tribe has created a wheel.

The sphinx is an abomination and during the equinox during it's conception it pointed to the constellation leo.

It was a giant lion statue that pointed to the constellation leo. The human head on the sphinx is due to the works of retards.

Nubians need to get over this we wuz Egyptians meme. It's pathetic and so many admit that it's not true but they go along with it because it's better than recognising slavery as their history.

I'm actually black. And people who unironically believe that African people and their descendants have no history are just as much the brain washed tools as the slavers wanted blacks to be.

>There was little progress because of environmental reasons.
Fuck off Jared Diamond.

Wasn't the Sphinx Greek anyway? When I was a kid I loved Greek and Roman mythology and the story of Oedipus was the first time I heard about a sphinx

bullshit that picture is from Peru. Ollantaytambo. fucking idiot niggers.

I've read Jared DIamond. He makes a decent argument somewhat akin to your reasoning.Like most modern scholars though, his premise is that Africans never developed past a preliminary stage of civilization, which contradicts historical evidence (obscure as it may be)

What the fuck happened to Harriet Tubman's ass?

did you think memes come out of thin air?

>White skin is the super absorber, which is why we get sunburn.
but I hear blacks are even more prone to sunburns, since they already have near max concentration of melanin, while whites can still tan

>t. black lady I knew

niggers are a fucking liablity to any civilisation. look at all the destruction they have caused. i just can't fathom how these idiots can be so deluded to think they are kings and queens and shit.

its called schizophrenia. get them on meds.

>stargates

Oh fuck I'm laughing too hard.
Send help

theonlyperuguide.com/peru-guide/the-sacred-valley/highlights/ollantaytambo-ruins/

those aren't steps made for giants. goddam fucking idiot googles believe everything they are told. we wiz kings. we wiz giants.

Moroccans and turks, totally unable to integrate. If even our prime minister calls turks thugs and moroccans should fuck off. then you know how bad they are, google (s) arent THAT bad since there arent that many. But ofcourse they bring poverty and crime.
I think polish people are worse than google (s)

It's only because they have contributed nothing for the betterment of man. 1 queer guy did more good for this planet than all the blacks put together.

so did this nigger go looking for gay fetish art just to make this image

Just because there is little technological advancement or a complex civilization doesn't mean there isn't any history or culture to the African tribes. They are part of European history. From slaves to citizens.

>WE WUZ KANGZ

Yes, black people WUZ

So speaks KeK

I love KANG theorists and historians

That's my favorite sci-fi show.

Yes, the only two options are "No history or culture" or "Stargates"

Kang plz.

>1 queer guy did more good for this planet than all the blacks put together.

Alan Turing?

its a real schadenfreude thats for sure. nation of islam takes top place though. try to find the reading list of elijah muhammad was given by his mentor. theres 104 books.

>1 queer guy did more good for this planet than all the blacks put together.

>Alan Turing?

Milo Yiannopoulos

Underrated post.

>mfw they were literally the only humans (besides abos) to not be kangz

Ever heard the story of Yakub and how the white race was created?

>Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[3] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[4] This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer"

>The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on.

We Nuwaubian Nation now?

Source now

Let's say they actually was kangz n shiet and invented all these cultures and monuments
(they didn't). With the knowledge to do so it must be embarrassing that in the 21. century
they can't even get to college without affirmative action and what not. The criteria is the
same for everyone. With their superior intellect it shouldn't be a problem to rule college,
become successful and overthrow muh rasis white man.

>According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[3] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."

WE WUZ GORILLAS N SHEEITT

Yeah I mean, they talk about being the "original" race as if it were something positive.
I prefer my evolved mind and body thanks

This isn't just Nuwaubian, the NOI genuinely believes this shit

they have nothing of note to be proud of so they appropriate everyone elses shit.the only thing they have is white guilt and thats starting to fade.

honestly, it has to feel really shitty to need to construct such monumental lies just to feel better about your place in society. rather than achieve something yourself.

Wait a minute so originally black people treated white people like shit? So wouldn't the whole slavery shit just be payback then?

Have to admit, that's a pretty damn nice shed.

Pretty sure south american Mayans had tons of these in Machu Pichu, which was a big farming experiment with different crops on every level of altitude so they could come up with strains of potatoes/maize/whatever that would flourish across their entire empire.

It was pretty smart actually.

It really is

>everything south of the sahara
>not being niggers
>somalians not being double niggers

And he seems so proud of it. Like he built it or something.

White Christian missionaries built him that shed

It would be a shame if something were to....happen to it.

I imagine he did. He looks like one of those Africans that actually do something in life.

Wow, this is "deep"

I say we make it 2 story with indoor heating and plumbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
This whole channel is gold.

>Cred Forums complains about the media and music in particular petpetuating gang culture among blacks
>by making spicy memes pretending to be blacks using that same speech

And?

It's mockery, burger.

>South American Mayans

This made me laugh more than it should have. I should go to bed, but I'm too lazy to move to my bed.

There's history predating and influencing European civilization in Africa. Slavery is only the most recent mass event in human memory for black people on the proceeding Civil Rights era.

my point is that it's doing the same thing.

It's like that old situation of Cred Forums or Cred Forums in general reacting to itself when someone posts something fake on social media. Except this is actively counter-productive

Black vernacular cracks me up. Inability to speak proper English is thought to be cool, and if you're fortunate enough to have the intellect to speak properly you're chastised for "talking white".

This race is really going places.

Believing that a large population of people on one of the largest and most diverse continents in the world had no culture or history is more far fetched than the Stargate bullshit I'm just now hearing about.

>picture of the black woman who probably has elephantiasis or something they are trying to say was normal and copied by whites

lmao

Sure there is culture in Africa. Most of it is just shit though. Have you seen some of the shit they do down there?

They make those really cool coffins

>almost a billion people who preexisted you
Up until we started giving feeding the spooks the african population top out at about 250m in 1950, the current population is about 1.2b, I'm not sure where you get you number, but it sounds like the product of nigger math. And no, nothing of note has ever been produced by a nigger

STILL

You're talking about post-colonial.

>>Inb4 they were like that before the Europeans came

some of them were, but they're not an exception as all races have retards and crazies. Colonialism simply exacerbated the negatives

SLEEP

It's not supposed to be productive we're just fucking around. How serious do think Cred Forums takes itself?

Egyptians don't count m8.

But how many blacks in the US actually celebrate that heritage? Instead of reading and understanding where they mostly come from, blacks here just assume they were some pseudo-gods from Egypt.

>>Up until we started giving feeding the spooks the african population top out at about 250m

Good to know. Won't google to confirm if true because I don't much care. But your ass better take that last part back or you loose your peanut butter priviledges

Yes.You->Fedoras

Googles

>Are you still sleep???
Kek

The 'sphinx' was just a giant lion statue. How it lost it's head is unknown but the human head was a later replacement.

It no longer points to leo but the age of the stones gave an estimate of when it was created and during that time the monument points to the leo constellation during the spring equinox.

>niggers
>kings
Choose one

>tfw black reading this shit

Is Ghana Egyptian?

>White Christian missionaries built him that shed
>not shown, 2 dead missionaries

So it actually has nothing to do with the actual mythical creature Sphinx?

>>Short attention span
>>Lack of moral guidance
>>weaponized propaganda culture

Basically all of the stuff that is currently turning the West to shit as a whole is affecting the black community even harder.

Oh shit! I've never seen those. They're cool as fuck! I knew my co-worker was okay being from Ghana.

>Adherence declined steeply after York was convicted of numerous counts of child molestation and financing violations, and sentenced to 135 years in federal prison in April 2004

Fun Fact: Negus actually means king in swahili (I think)

kek dynamite

Even if a nigger speaks somewhat correct english it's still fucked up in a way. A mispronunciation here, a grammar error there, a childish word choice... fuck niggers honestly

check out some more

ghanacoffin.com/galerie/sommaire.htm

Sage holy fuck one word op with 140+ replies you fucking faggots

Melachlorians

>>*fuck niggers, honestly.

Fixed it for you (Punctuation bitch: learn it)

>>spkjrVYb

Right, and instead of fixing it, or at least making an effort, they prance around in their riots and claim that they were kings.

We realize there is a culture, at least I do, but that doesn't change the fact that the "culture" they are showing is pretty shit. Whether you look at the riots in the US or you look at the political unrest in Africa. Whether there was a great culture before, not much remains when they keep blowing it all up.

>dat pic

Niggers eternally BTFO !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

>quastler.com/index.html
If you have a nigger making use of malapropisms, then you have a very smart nigger indeed. Most can't even hope to mishear a word for another, correct word.

WE

Yep, and it's not helping that we fall for it every time. The Willie Lynch letters explains why.

It's getting even worse now though as that Hungarian megalomaniac Soros is basically implementing a similar divide and control strategy in the US to Balkanize us.

Too bad most people are still stuck in the false racialist paradigm. Tribalistic thinking is easily manipulated.

>Thinking George Washington Carver actually invented peanut butter
Wewlad

Fucking Noble Savage Myth on top of We Wuz Kangz has convinced me niggers have gotten dumber
This shit is hilarious but it fuels the gibs because the think we stole every thing from them
When it's the opposite
youtu.be/kh0V4v2l7hQ

>York's case was reported as the largest prosecution for child molestation ever directed at a single person in the history of the United States

and niggers call whites pedos

>Black pharaoh pride
:))))))))) :DDDDDD :))))))))
MY SIDES MY FUCKING SIDES

He actually saved the south's agricultural industry. He was a chemist if I'm not mistaken

Wood structures would have rested on those steps with doorways over the stairs, not giant KANGZ.

>York's case was reported as the largest prosecution for child molestation ever directed at a single person in the history of the United States, both in terms of number of victims and number of incidents.

Niggers just have another world record in criminality to add to their CV.

Stupid tends to stay stupid. But there's no question that Africans and blacks worldwide have had a lot stolen

Hell even Napolean once defaced the Great Sphinx by firing a canon at its nose because it looked to black

what did they mean by this?

Says the FUCKING VAMPIRE

youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=348

Black bodies are also perfect emitters. Coons BTFO.

>thinking that a more industrious, more intelligent people can't go extinct because they were outbred by an inferior people with a higher birth rate

What's the anglo percentage of london again?

>Hell even Napolean once defaced the Great Sphinx by firing a canon at its nose because it looked to black

Myth.
It was an Egyptian who defaced it. Opinions disregarded.

>Hell even Napolean once defaced the Great Sphinx by firing a canon at its nose because it looked to black

>this is what the Jewish media is teaching people

You utter imbecile, Napoleon bombed the Sphinx because of all the ancient legends about its secret chambers.

>Romans wern't more advantaged or they wouldn't have died out.

Lay off the whiskey, Nigel

WE WUZ ANTI-GRAVITY AN SHEIT

Inca?

I always wonder, are this images created by blacks, or by Cred Forums trolls ? Because a lot of times they are over the top.

>a lot of times they are over the top
Nigger are constantly going full retard, I wouldn't be surprised if BLM starts demanding this shit gets taught in public schools. This is you typical nigger congressman, Hank Johnson (Democrat, they always are)
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

There were some KANGdoms on the west coast, in today's Benin, Ghana etc. That's where the only (like, two) writing systems in Africa come from.

HOLUP

Being able to legitimately prove your relations to nobility, no matter how tenuous, isn't really the same as WE WUZ. It's more the fact that US blacks seem to basically ignore any other African Kingdom (like Abyssinia) because either a) they don't even know about it or b) it isn't as 'glamorous' as Ancient Egypt. I mean hey, why actually learn about your history when you can pretend someone else stole or censored it?

>radiant energy spectrum
>sound
yeah sure honey, you are extra special

He patented some useless shit and people started saying he invented peanut butter to give negroes ANY accomplishment
>Saved southern agriculture
WEWLAD

What are you smoking Korean nigger?

>niggers are so fucking stupid they think islands float

Holy top fucking kek !

>In agriculture, a terrace is a piece of sloped plane that has been cut into a series of successively receding flat surfaces or platforms, which resemble steps, for the purposes of more effective farming . This type of landscaping, therefore, is called terracing. Graduated terrace steps are commonly used to farm on hilly or mountainous terrain. Terraced fields decrease both erosion and surface runoff, and may be used to support growing crops that require irrigation

WE WUZNT FARMURS N SHIETT

>I really don't get the "we wuz kings".

Black Americans have no culture. They do not see themselves as real Americans, because those were the European settlers, but they are also not Africans.
Their whole "culture" consists of mindless consumption and drugs, so they will cling to anything that gives them the illusion they actually have a history past "belonging" to some tribe that got enslaved by other Africans and then being sold off to the plantations.

>Knight
>servant from Knecht which is now the Dutch word for servant

Ridder is the Dutch word for Knight
>Ridder
>From Rider / Horse rider

>they shot a gorilla in the Cincinnati Zoo for protecting a black child
>the gorilla was originally a white person
>WE WUZ MARTYRS N SHIET

Well, ancient Hyperborean Slavs defeated dark-skinned slaves of judo-reptiloids.
Then, out of mercy, melanoids were sent to lush continent of Aqprika, where they could live in peace
Left alone, dark ones turned wast areas of continent into deserts in mere decades, degrading into simple tribal societies.

Some melanoids and melanoid-reptile hybrids escaped to Black sea and later became Proto-Ukrainians.

Woops wrong file.

nah just woke up family

WE

Are Slav gods Nazis?

Canada ban when?

>sage

It'd be pretty funny if someone made some we wuz kangz tier memes or better yet used actual facts that show the Jewish exploitation of blacks.

Why do blacks do this ? Are they so starved for any relevant history their people represents they just hijack everyone else shit

This picture is just proof that white people ruled the world for ever.

Well, Slavs loved swastikas until some Austrian dude ruined it and nice stylish mustache for everyone.

>Moroccans and turks, totally unable to integrate. If even our prime minister calls turks thugs and moroccans should fuck off. then you know how bad they are, google (s) arent THAT bad since there arent that many. But ofcourse they bring poverty and crime.
>I think polish people are worse than google (s)

My experience:
Turks no matter what their background or educational level is, they will not integrate

Moroccans of the lowest ed level (MBO etc) are hell incarnate. Literally terrorist in fucking training. The mid-level are in my experience 60 crooks and slimey criminals and 40 hardworking . the last 40 is divided up 80% religious and 20% chill people.
University level is a hit or miss. Either they will do everything to over for their hell spawn or somewhere between that shit there will be a rough diamond wanting a normal productive life and hating all Moroccans that ruin it for him.

Googles: All levels are obnoxious and Uni level are SJW's max

Poles: no experience

t. Someone who was born and grew up in Amsterdam West

>black in Korea
Liu Kang?

desu baka senpai ngl imo iirc

#staywoke

we liked the germans more than we liked the cunts that were the partisans

im chargin ma melalazor

>blacks not knowing shit about agriculture

Weow what a surprise

>Blacks
>Straight hair
nice try user

Where did this start? I could understand misinterpreting some science or pseudoscience but how do you just start off this far in left field?

How the did all that gobbledygook originate ?

>Black lady I knew
Good, keep not knowing that fucking moron anymore.

I will never understand why American Blacks try to invent some crazy conspiracy shit instead of being proud of actually African history.

Sure, the history of the Mali, Songhai, Kongo, Benin, the Somali kingdoms, Ethiopia, or Dahomey are less impressive than Egyptian stargates or giants, but they still are very interesting to learn about, and deserve to be talked about more.

WE

..probably did this lol

Do you have the one of the kid that pore water into his face to show he was crying?

Is that the Malian Hillary ?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiDg4oFEDZ0

>we wuz cucks n shiiiet

There are no forests

If blacks were kangz can we Jews get some reparations? They enslaved us after all.

because that doesnt fit the narrative of thousands of years of oppression

Lollllllll

>I vant to suck your blood

They named the Jew, at least.

>most of North Africa was European Descent.
What?

sheeeeeit

Schopenhauer explained it a long time ago.

Fuck I haven't laughed that hard in a while

Just what are these Googles trying to endorse?

Is the "fact" that the Roman Empire was a multicultural empire whose citizens were of hundreds of different ethnicities from across the medditerrean yet another lie fabricated by the white man to keep the noble nubians down?

>dat booty-skirt comparison

>black people with straight hair
that is culture appropriation

Give us concrete examples of that history then.

Probably military

POP BENEDIKT N SHIET

Charge up then rape and steal bikes , no wonder white man cannot compete.
Our abilty to rape and steal bikes is much lower then niggers, this make me sad annon

Atleast i'm a brown gypsie , meh could be worse... i could be white

You tought Niggers are smart?

Its stupidity like this that makes me want to charge the ancestors of the Bounty a travel fee.

>NOI
Niggers on Internet?

Considering how many Jews were slave owners in the US, I think this might actually be true to a certain extent.

I never came across the WE WUZ KINGS in real life, but today a google was telling me proudly how he was teaching dance classes and saying how all dance came from africa. I asked him about ballet and he didn't know it came from france. He said that all of michael jackson's inspiration came from men like james brown so I asked him about Bob Fosse who had Michael Jackson's moves and style 15 years earlier.

Although no contest: Michael was the better dancer.

Then the guy tried to sell me his cryptocurrency and said he put his entire savings into it.

Dat ass...

Nation of Islam, black muslims.

Someone should troll their FB

>We WUz NoRMAnS n SHEEEEiiT

Black people were Egyptians
Phoenicans
Ancient Irish Gaels
Medieval English kings and Queens
Vikings
The Buddha
Ancient Europeans in General
Ancient Japanese and Chinese
The real native Americans (North and South)
the real everythang. is there anything black people weren't?

WUZWUZ

I think the way Selassi managed to get sole rule of Ethiopia was quite good strategy. When he was just one of the warlords there and a rather smaller less intimidating one, he declared himself the sole ruler. One of the more intimidating warlords parked his army outside the city and prepared a siege. Selassi invited him every day for dinner and send a message he regretted that his friend was unable to make it. The other warlord expected treachery or assassination of course, so he finally agreed on the condition he could bring a large armed guard of over 100 men. This was agreed immediately. When he came over Selassie kept praising the warlord until he realized that Selassie must be afraid of him. Well fed and rested he went back to his army thinking of the demands he wanted to make. However there was no army. Meanwhile Selassie had sent men with gold to buy the weapons off of his soldiers who then deserted of course.

Selassie knew the extend of loyalty & discipline of nigerian warriors.

Black Americans are insecure Mulatto's they aren't even fully ''black'' they all have white in them. They have no history besides slavery, so to make up for it they latch onto Ancient Egypt even though their ancestors were primarily from the west coast of Africa and wouldn't have been common peasants not African royalty because the African royalty sold them in the first place. It's just pathetic.

this

This is what WE WUZ KANG people actually believe
youtu.be/DOad__bZvGo

>getting conquered and enslaved by a bunch of backward cavemen

Haha niggers.

>you will never be this woke

WE WUZ ANNUNAKI AND SHIEEET!

These fucking people.

How fucking high were the niggers that made this shit?

WE

what did he say?

>mace fucking dindu

wut?

I love how West African Bantu Slave Niggers think they have anything in common with Ancient Egyptians.

They don't even have anything in common with Ancient Nubians or Ethiopians. Not even the same racial, cultural or linguistic groups.

AYO HOLE UP! YOU BE SAYING

*smacks lips

WHAT YOU SAYING IS

*smokes a blunt*

THAT WE WAS GOA'ULD SYSTEM LORDS AN SHIEET?

kek

If they were so great, how did they fall to a bunch of white people?

WE

WUZ

CREATED WHITE PEOPLE

AM STILL SLEEP!

I think he is confusing Carver with Eli Whitney who invented the cotton gin.
Lots of people think it was Carver.

>lavonya

for fucks sake

Damn, could you give me sone salt please? I think my food needs a bit more and you seem in real excess of it.

Human

>are less impressive than Egyptian stargates or giants
That is exactly why. Also, because it does not fit their ridiculous narrative

With the exception of the Chinese, he's sorta right.

WUZ

>be a NEET for 2000 years
What's the problem?

Neglects to mention that the average lifespan was 30 and all of your loved ones could be slaughtered by a rival tribe

To be fair the average is ruined by high infant mortality rates
As long as you survived to be at least 2 you could likely live to 50

They were raised in a western society and value things western people care about: Classical civlization and western Europe.

>Quick Jerome, sum brudda is visiting from 'nother world n' shit, he betta be bringin' sum hot-ass interstellar bitchez
>stargate opens
>yooooo ya mothafuckaz, what took yo so long to open da moddafuking gate for me yo? I'm bringing da best interplanetary shit to get high I stole it from some alien merchant.

lel, everytime

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT, DESPITE BEING:

>kangz
>Giantz
>knightz
>aliemz
>annunaki
>photosynthesizers
>pharaohs
>scientists who created white devils
>bottoms

That despite ALL OF THIS, your people were enslaved by child-eating cavemen that your race created from gorillas?

Does any radical Afrocentrist ever address the logical dilemma of how inferior white devil cavemen conquered the Kangz?

I really want to see one of their rebuttals or theories if you anons know of one...

Those are Phoenicians or Libyans or something. I remember seeing the same pictures in their original forms in the Louvre or the Met museum. The Roman Empire was huge and obviously reached into North Africa. The paintings of Romans themselves looked pretty much like Italians do today IIRC

first time green texting so sorry if I fuck it up

>be me, Egyptian coming over age 4
>be proud of heritage all my life, grow up reading about ancient dynasties etc
>20 years later
>meet black american lady at uni
>tells me she's originally Egyptian
>me: ah no way, me too, where abouts? you're parents Nubian?
>her:WHAT NO! MY ANCESTORS WHERE PHAROAHS BEFORE YOU ARAB SLAVERS STOLE OUR LANDS AND HISTORY
>goes on hour long rant about how all Egyptians are Arabs posing as Egyptians
>feel like i've lost my roots and self identity. Feels bad man
>decide to look this up to see if actually true
>all scientific papers claim that modern egyptians are basically the same as ancient ones.
>backed up by DNA and archeological evidence (written descriptions and ancient pictures)
>meet black woman again
>tell her she was misinformed, show her my citations
>shows me hour long video of black egyptologist talking about black people in ancient egypt.
>literally near beginign he says "ancient egyptians probably looked identical to modern ones"
>point that out
>show her papers with DNA evidence again
>her: DNA EVIDENCE DON'T MEAN SHIT, PLUS YOU CAN'T BE SURE WHAT HE ACTUALLY MEANT.
>mfw no hope

WE WUZ KANGZ

#WOKE
#NiggaWorldOrder

WE WUZ GOA-ULD N SHEEIIT

>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
>throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
>repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>evolves from primate

Egypt had a socialist form of government, they had currency, law and order. Ruled by Aryan peoples.

Agreed. Based shed. Looks sturdy and well insulated.

these dirty niggs should get together and write this shit into a show, too bad they would probably find a reason to kill each other in the time it would take them to write one sentence

>Henry Ford
>Creator of automobile

loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Egypt had white pharaohs aswell as Black. Though MOST where Egyptian.

And if you consider the ancient people of the levant to be "White" it's also true.

But yeah, WE WUZ VIKANGZ AN SHIIIEEET

this is "death by masterbation machine" retarded

I frequently wonder how many of these image macros were generated by anti-kangz with fake twitter accounts, and how many were generated by kangz. Can someone enlighten me?

>corresponding professionally with the medically insane
I feel for you, i used to do the same, but as a white even trying that is considered rayciss

do they really think our women want a giant ass?

no, nigger shit.

this is the best thing i have read all day

i hope it is true

That's a pretty cool picture

It's funny how you never see a bunch of Asian Americans role playing online pretending to be Samurais and Ninjas.

let me explain to you how stupid niggers are.

i a show of defiance niggers are now taking a knee during the anthem.

they don't even realize bowing to something is a clear sign of submission. this is how we enslaved an entire race. that are literally too stupid to know they are being submissive.

btw, whites are laughing our asses off at this. every. single. time. kek

The current egyptians are still very related to ancient egyptians.

Fuck this we wuz bullshit. If anything they're whiter now from Mesopotamian invasions.

New thread

This is Nordic level delusion

>white

Jewish* :^)

Wrong, neanderthals bred with cro-magnons.

Both seem to be white apparently.

>Funny how you white cucks actually think that a continent the size of Africa with almost a billion people who preexisted you never created a single artifact of civilization to pass on to progeny.
We say that negros, not africans altogether, did that.

Ethiopians had artifacts, but were largely caucasoid.

>Leaf

They had slaves and all of those in primitive forms though.