Having Children

>He actually wants children in his 20's

What are you some kind of massochist? Live your life! Go traveling!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yess, white man. Don't reproduce and have aryan children to carry on your lineage!
I wonder who's behind this post

Almost made me think.

Seriously, its a fucking scam.

Kids in 30's with wife in 20's

Let's be hedonistic degenerates and only care about cummies and what goes into tummy.

Do your parents share your belief?

Wanting children directly correlates with maturity. It's not a surprise so many bitter angry numales on the internet, raised by single mom and stuck in a perpetual state of adolescence do not want children. It's not really an issue that much, it's not like any man belong to MRA or MGTOW had any value on the sexual market anyways.

>Having a child at 21 is fine

Yay, go "traveling," aka walk around gawking at shit, aka a spectator. You know what that sounds like? The life of a woman, why don't you take selfies while you're at it, look at me! While mean create, well, everything.

i want a daughter so i can touch her inappropriately desu.

I was 29 when I had my first kid, but my wife was 21. If I could do it again I would get kids earlier, they're not much of a hassle and makes for a more sound experience.
A lot of the angst and depression most people need "Fun" to mediate is simply your higher self's dissapointment in not having offspring.
Plus making a little cutie bloom is the most naughty feeling there is, you are literally destroying her body with your cum, delishious!

Are you both Swedish?

yes, yes. And have many sex partners! How do you know who you want to marry if you don't know they're the best? No one test drives one car goy!

that would be racist

1. Wanting children is natural.

2. Wanting to be a slave at home is not.

Having a society where 2 follows from 1 is of course not helping the white man survive

What is with smoking pot and not wanting children?

The only people I've met who don't want children are pot heads

Juden.jpg

my child would likely become the same nihilistic blackguard I am, and forcing anyone to live through Such agony would be pure evil or madness

...Wait til your wife is in her 30's or 40's, have autistic children!

Please kill yourself while you're at it. The sooner society is rid of you degenerate scum, the sooner we can go about fixing it.

Lazy dumbfucks like you are who got us in this mess in the first place.

How can I travel on my Walmart wage or even get the time off approved?

Eh, I was homeless in my early 20s so it didn't matter then.

Tell me of the stigmas of being married to someone 8 years younger. I am 23 and there is a 17 year old girl who I feel like I should marry, she's really pure and hasn't gotten into degeneracy yet.

I'm 30, alpha, good looking, good job. I like having free time, disposable income, and being able to fuck any broad I want. I'm never getting married, never having kids.

Please post more depressing wallmart pics

While this is part of the problem, another part is that is that women can't be trusted. I don't want to come home one day and find my house empty, because my wife left with the kids because she got bored.

I dont think they're depressing, but you can interpret them as you please. Personally, I just show the honest side of a mega corporation that most people don't see.

i dont get it

i think you are lieing but greentext why you were homeless
>no money
no shit, but how did you end up homeless? raised in a foster home/orphanage shit grades in school?

>JUST

>waiting until you're an old man with deteriorated autism sperm to mate
>waiting until you're old and society won't let you mate with any females unless they have dusty eggs

Not a greentext, but poor planning from my parents after attempting to adopt 4 of my cousins all for a few thousands of dollars a month. They went ready for the type of hellions they were and we're removed nine months after getting them. Traveled across the country to the state the kids were from in attempts of fighting a legal case there was futile even after moving there. We moved back to our original state with no plans of housing or anything like that, so living in parking lots was the norm for a few years.

I dropped out of HS with only a few months before graduation and I don't have a GED or anything in my 30s and am far too old to start at the absolute bottom.

I'm looking into getting a job at Walmart. Does it require an associates degree? What did you major in?

Work at the post office you dumb cuck. You don't even need a degree.

JUST

>Does it require an associates degree? >
lol no
>What did you major in?
See no GED. CC in my area is $20k for two years (more if you need remedials) and I can barely pay my bills as it is and would be a shitty investment if I'm still working overnight at Walmart and only making $14/hr, albeit that's with a decades worth of incremental annual raises.

its not fucking too late tho
if you are smart get GED, what are you going to do in your 40s and 50s?

yes, we have a very blonde son with a big dick that we didn't cut, the first word out of the hospital staff's mouth was literally
>oh heres a well endowed gentleman
He's also fucking huge for his age, as tall as most four year olds at 2, it's a bit embaressing though, cuz most people think he's just dumb...
None, have only gotten good remarks on it, I guess people are tierd of the opposite rather, some 25 year old man having kids with a 25 year old woman, which is much more against nature.
I don't know really though, I have a demeanor about me so people seldom never say bad things to me.
I think most people are tierd of the stereotypes they get from the jew media and are inspired by a young white couple with beautiful blone babies, sometimes I get angry looks though, but only from ugly feminists or mudsharks, I explain it as jealousy.
That doesn't sound as alpha behaviour at all... Sounds like manchild pretending aka Zeta male behaviour, but you do you bro. Maybe one day you can raise your girlfriends children! SUPER ALPHA!

was supposed to say 25 year old man with 35 year old woman... 25 and 25 should be alright, even though I'd happy I didn't get someone my age pregnant, they look old as fuck... my 24 year old still is still in her prime

yes its important to commit early and start muh family on a $24k salary at age 22 because muh nazi memes from a persian rug enthusiast forum

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

I don't want children in my 20s, I want a woman in her 20s to have my children.

Do people like traveling? It feels like a waste of time to me.

>its not fucking too late tho if you are smart get GED
If I were smart, I'd know what I want to do for a career.
>what are you going to do in your 40s and 50s?
Working here until my casket closes.

m8 they will fire you and replace you with apps or robots

This lad knows what's up. There's literally no reason or benefit to marrying a woman your own age.