I come here as a diplomat from the African American community...

I come here as a diplomat from the African American community. I would like for every white person here to extend their deepest apology for whites owning slaves. Seeing as it was your blood ancestors that are responsible for such a horrible time in history.

slavery was a mistake not because it immoral but because it ended up with niggers being everywhere in america

Be upset at your own blood ancestors

If they weren't Africa's losers they would have been the sellers not the product

Niggers are nothing better than farm vehicles. Fuck off and go be a tractor somewhere else

No can do google. Me no white.
t.Asian

Only thing bad about slavery is the fact that it ended.

Bphphpbphphpfrrmbbghh!

bix nood

These are racist.

This is bait, you aint black.

i'm a transracial black woman and i find this offensive

/thread

suck my dick and i am going to do everything i can to enslave you
which wont have to be much considering for about 150 thousand dollars i can hire people to kidnap you and traffic you wherever i want. hope you like heroin because i'm never letting you get off of it till you die.
bet you feel stupid for talking shit on a mongolian animated cave painting forum, huh bud?
well too bad, the slavers are on their way. too late for sorries now.

KYS NIGGER

only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860

this

Fuck you, you fucking nigger.

I have spent my life pissing blood to get where I am now, yet I still don't have much.

I'm white, but Serbian, people think I'm a fucking terrorist or some shit.

All you niggers do is beg to he accepted. No, Fuck you nigger. Fuck you. That's why people hate you. You are literally sub-humans and you HAVE to work hard to be better than white people, but you know that. You know that and you're doing nothing about it. Making BLM groups and spamming social media with appoligies doesn't change the fact you were enslaved for a century and a half, nor does it change the fact you're mostly stupid niggers that contribute nothing to society.

Life is hard you fucking cunt, get used to.

I am not appologizing for shit. As the matter of fact, I'm unhappy that you still exist as a race.

I am not going to say that black people contributed nothing to society, because they surely did... but all you do today is leech or ruin youth with rap.

I sincerely hope you personally get shot in the face for being a bitch nigger.

Pic related

Poor africans, dragged away from the land of milk and honey, oh mother africa, where nothing bad has ever happened to any dark skinned human being, where compassion for one's fellow man is paramount. I feel for all those poor decendents who have missed out on all the wonders that Africa has to offer it's people....

>appologise
yup, nignog detected

Really? Must we explain this? Have you never looked up how many people in America at the peak of slavery actually owned slaves? Approximately 1.6% of the u.s population (and that includes all races of slave owners because, YES, there were black slave owners). Even if that was solely white slave owners, the chance that a modern day white person in America that is descended from said white slave owners is so damn minuscule it's laughable. Most modern white people can teach their lineage back to imma grants from Europe during the early 1900's, a full 50+ years after slavery was abolished. Take me for example, Ive traced both sides of my family's lineage to families of polish and Irish immigrants that came to america around 1913-16 respectively. My family had nothing to do with slavery, as do most white americans. We owe you nothing. If you want money, be a functioning member of society instead of making sweeping generalizations about the entire white american population.

That picture always makes me laugh.

fuck off you obsolete farming equipment should have sterilized all of your sub human asses.

First, niggers have to apologize for selling them.

Shut up u stinky NIGGER

>You must pay for the sins of your father's father's father
>Even if your family was nowhere near slavery you must still pay
>Fuck you whitey
Eat shit, shitskin

then you need to apologize to the jews for holding them captive in egypt.

im only sorry we didnt send you back

this

Most obvious bait ever

How about you tell Africans to apologise for capturing, enslaving and selling opposing clans?

i'm a transoffensive racial woman and i find this black

fuck you this is a terrible thread

Diabetes the picture

Been a while since I saw this reference.

I'm sorry whites were the last race to adopt slavery and the first to end the practice. Truly we are the monsters.