A bunch of beta, neet, anime loving faggots helped make pepe the frog a focus point of a US Presidential election

>a bunch of beta, neet, anime loving faggots helped make pepe the frog a focus point of a US Presidential election
>Cred Forums itself has become the unnamed center of a new political movement based around Trump, memes, and happenings
>all of this will end up in future grade school history textbooks

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pepe got to the highest scale of memes, he's literally the new swastika.

It doesn't get much better than that.

>a bunch of supposedly """"educated"""" white men having a beef over a fucking frog

If you posted this on Cred Forums last year, no one would believe you. This is the best election cycle ever

I noticed today that Cred Forums is linked in the wikipedia footer for white nationalism. Things are expected of us now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

>>all of this will end up in future grade school history textbooks
mfw

frogs are for faggots

i told you to chill with the frogposting

you didn't listen

That's a pretty big assumption to make there. I could be a successful businessman for all you know...

lel wtf is the media so cucked about neckbeards posting on a mongalian image board

It's pretty fucking embarassing, isn't it?

You'd think people would be more nervous about history now, with a whole digital archive of events. Instead we're hearing about frog cartoons and that shit is going to be studied at some point.

>mfw cucks can't handle the bants

it was our white male privilege

I barely can believe this. Has something like that happened before in an election? Some harmless symbols of political opponents or their supporters being heavily used against them or declared as evil?

Print this, you fucking kikes.

Cred Forums ("Politically Incorrect") is Cred Forums's political discussion board. A stickied thread on its front page states that the board's intended purpose is "discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics".[69] Cred Forums was created in October 2011 as a rebranding of Cred Forums's news board, /new/,[36] which was deleted that January for a high volume of racist discussion.[35]

Media sources have characterized Cred Forums as predominantly racist and sexist, with many of its posts taking an explicitly neo-Nazi bent.[70][71][72][73] The Southern Poverty Law Center regards Cred Forums's rhetorical style as widely emulated by white supremacist websites such as The Daily Stormer; the Stormer's editor, Andrew Anglin, concurred.[71]

Cred Forums was where screenshots of Trayvon Martin's hacked social media accounts were initially posted.[74][75] The board's users have started antifeminist, transphobic, and anti-Arab Twitter campaigns.[72][76][77]

>Look at me, I'm the media now

Posting original. The one that started it all.

Just look at those digits

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

The original is a traitor.

To be honest, I would have loved to see what the rest of the list of scapegoats/diversion tactics looked like that made them decide "we'll launch a crusade against fictional manic depressive amphibian!"

Pay denbts

If you don't mind, reposting my question from the other thread:

Does it mean that elites and politicians are just RETARDED nowadays? Can't they find any better opponents or boogeymans? Are they mentally on the level of 20-30-something basement neckbeards so they can't handle anything more serious?

>If you posted this on Cred Forums last year, no one would believe you.
Sometimes I think god just ran out of ideas and is now rummaging through the recycle bin for rejected proposals from Cred Forums.

All we really wanted was to take back Pepe. Just make it too edgy for normies. Slap some rape, murder and nazi symbols on the pape to make it too edgy for Katy Perry.
I don't want my pepes to be in history books. That's the exact opposite of what I want.

Stop.

Why do you think the left is trying to put the internet on lockdown? They want to delete their failures.

What plans got the scrapped before the settled on attacking pipe the frog

"Ok we need to call out the hacker known as 4chanc

If you use nukes nonaggressively I see no problem with it.