Smuggie thread?

Smuggie thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have the pic of the "hip" YouTube Muslim that brags about eating bacon and shit that then tells you what REAL Islam is?

That one could legitimately be viable for me, one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

this is one of the bests

I saw a dem post fucking Mark Cuban talking shit about Trump not paying taxes.

When I pointed out that he received $165 million in taxpayer subsidies to build his last stadium, they didn't have a response.

>visualizaciones

Dude I'm spanish, check the flag

I know.

what a dumb language

sure thing leaf

I remember that video, here is one of my favourite comments from it.

I love Buzzfeed comment sections.

lol

Oh you KNOW I got that one famalam

the guy who started this and makes the most notable ones is Fashy memes for fashy goys on Kikebook, right?
Isn't he on TRS? What's his name, is he the seventh son guy?

saved

Is that an even more mexy version of mexico?

stay on your side Isa`bel

Spain is pretty good desu

ooo i like this one

Anyone have anything similar to pic related?

Oh LAWD

ha.
holy fuck saved

When did these start getting called "smuggies"?

It should include things about cultural appropriation and segregation.

Sargon?

Why are these threads allowed?
They do nothing but enforce the notion that Cred Forums is an echo chamber and encourages circlejerking

This one does slightly bother me since it's independent of opportunity costs.

If all the money spent in the "war on terror" had been allocated elsewhere, thousands more lives would have been saved (even if we assume the war on terror did save lives, instead of just killing soldiers and stirring up a hornet's nest) even if a few more people died from terrorist actions.

But because terrorism is scary while drunk driving is mundane (and kills more people than 9/11 every year) we invest huge amounts of money into combating it.

People typically make the "if it just saves one life..." argument, ignoring that allocated elsewhere you could save hundreds.

Because it is fun and give people an easy way to promote our view all over the internet. Our OC get everywhere, on reddit, on imgur, on tumblr then get even more reposted on FB and such.

Good point, but I think it's fair to argue that "not decreasing your chances of dying from X" is not equal to "increasing your chances of dying from X". There's a moral difference between taking inaction and taking destructive action.

I think it was made as a caricature of antiborders.

>Yeah, it will cost you money in the form of taxes, will make your job less paid and ruin the general well being of the country, but there are others things happening in the world so why are you against?

I fucking love this one

I'd go for actively destructive action at this point, rolling back most anti-terror laws to their pre-9/11 state (keeping a few things like airplane cockpit locks), abolishing the NSA and compensating politically by tightening border controls.

It largely is, but it does come up in debates where you say you're very lax on terrorism from a statistical standpoint.

(And if in part because of this laxness, you're remarkably inclined to liberty over security.)

Roosh "Enthusiastic Consent" V just tweeted this one out

He only lurks here or occasionally post a thread asking if senpai Cred Forums noticed him.

>haha trump isn't a race baiter! Even though his biggest support group is the internet's most famous hate machine, and supports the racial profiling law in New York? Ha that's just coincidence stop being paranoid you dumb nigger! But trump isn't racist! Haah

This can be improved using the words of the world most famous refugee: a spiritual leader.

OC

Trump is a great unifier, for Cred Forums and niggos alike
also
>stop and frisk
>doing anything that's not helping the black community
wewwew

Stopping isla.... radical terrorism in France can be done almost for free. There is just some paper to sign.
On the long run (more than one year) it will even save us money.

Is this a villain from Jojo's?

>There is just some paper to sign.
If you're referring to closing borders or deporting them, sure, go ahead.

If by that you mean ever more draconian security and surveillance laws, it'd cost a lot and deliver little.

Someone have the improved version of this?

delete this and never post it again because it sucks

Not even that.

I mean doing what Norway did: we take all the multi recidivists who all happen to be radical Muslims with a double nationality and kick them back where they come from.

I bet carceral population will fall by 20%, overall criminality by 10% and terrorism will be a thing only for Basques and Crosican.

Filename should be brangelina

Anyone have the John Oliver one? Or ones, that's fine too.

I like it

Because they're not the same as some liberal political cartoon where the only "argument" is drawing an ugly person having the wrong opinion

that's actually exactly what these are

these just take less effort

I actually really liked this one user

posting my terrible oc

I'm genuinely triggered.

Thanks bro.

Canada could either have more or less muslims than the U.S depending on which way you look at it. Percentage wise Canada has more( 3.2%, with a population of 1 million). If you're going strictly by who has more in terms of numbers then the U.S does (3 million but only 1% of the population).

His name is Ghoul.
And they are called Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys

>m-m-muh multiculturalism
REEEEEEEEEEEE

During an age where force and counterforce are regularly used as political tools, the stance isn't as naive as people think.

pure gold

Is the immigration of Europeans to America and the destruction of Native American culture really that comparable to America's current immigration situation? Doesn't the huge difference in technology between the Europeans and Native Americans make that situation pretty different and hard to compare?

I'm not saying I'm in favor of free immigration, but just that many of these "cartoons" seem based on the assumption that these two situations are a perfect parallel.

brevity is the soul of wit.

I don't blame you bro. The media is now trying to normalise loving refugees more than your own your own children.
Your own children.
It's disturbing.

>Black Assad

tl;dr

brevity...is wit

What's funny about these is that in almost every single one you can make them say basically the exact opposite thing and they become an equally funny caricature of "conservatism"

This one especially

is Ghoul the guy that sounds like a fatass on The Daily Shoah?

I've only listened once or twice

kek :)

Not a smuggie, but does anyone have the Cred Forums version of that saying:

"When you shitpost so hard, you change the course of history"

Stand name:

PAPA ROACH

>When you shitpost so hard, you change the course of history

I love this one.

Plagiarism desu

I don't understand what this sentence means

Because we're a echo chamber and not a safe space. An echo chamber repeats the same opinions, a safe space bans opposing opinions. If this were reddit your comment would read [comment deleted].

>Plagiarism
you want royalties for a one minute ms paint?

>Dude you should own a gun. The response time is 4 minutes and in that time a lot of things could happen. You have to be able to protect your family
>Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to disagree with these protesters. The police is doing the best job that they can in a dangerous environment and criminals threatening with lethal force should be met with lethal force. Just like I'm going to kill whoever threatens the life of my family. You'd have to be an idiot to trust violent criminals to respond to reason alone.

I don't see your point.

>dude I trust the government-run police force completely and no cop has ever had a bad intention. they're here to protect us!
>but I also need to be able to own a military grade assault rifle just in case I ever need to overthrow the evil government and its police force

Incredible work, I laughed wholeheartedly

Please someone create a smuggie while highlighting the hipocrasy that cultural communists do promote mass immigration, diversity and multiculturalism, but do not actually want to live in non-White neighbourhoods - as they move to other places and take their children from schools that are not White enough.

>Every single anti sjw YouTuber

Some OC. This has been irritating me a lot when it comes to a lot of "anti-SJWs".

>named their kid maddox
It's like they wanted to raise a cuckold

>I can't believe these WHITE people are moving into this neighborhood, creating jobs, improving property and lowering g crime rates. Can't they see they are the violent oppressors by forcing people out?
>We have to accept migrants from countries who hate America. So what if we get a more terror attacks and violent crime and less jobs? That's a price I'm willing to pay for food stands.

"There's nothing really inherently wrong with being a cuckold." - Maddox, 2016

When whites leave it's white flight and when they move in it's gentrification. I hate these people.

I hate you.

You've turned Cred Forums into Cred Forums

>every bad thing that's happened in this world is the direct result of white people as a whole and you need to pay reperations as a result
>but you shouldn't feel any pride for anything positive from you ansestors, that's stupid and probably racist

What's the story here?

He was trolled into making a video about cuckolding, also no one likes him because he's a pathetic tryhard

30 years ago, sudacas migrated to Spain, now spaniards migrate Latin America.
It makes you think

My favorite one.