Guess who did it Cred Forums

Guess who did it Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31643791
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-37503364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dr Jekyll and Mr Sam Hyde

The truth is racist

A historically racially oppressed duo of individuals who were simply frustrated and needed an outlet for frustration.

Poor individuals suffering a sexual emergency.

If you blame the Muslims, they win

We have to get used to abductions.

UKIP voters

who could it be?!

Just another Asian male.

How come Israel doesnt take in muslims but their jews tell every other country to do it?

I bet it was the bloody poles!

>She was driven away by two white men in a silver car
>Police, said: "I would ask parents to consider the safety of their children and if they are walking to school make sure they try to keep in groups.

it was white guys, and police is giving advice akin to #eineArmlänge.

Cred Forums absolutely eternally btfo

White guy.

Religion of peace just rapes girls right in the street. They're not intelligent enough to try and cover up their crimes.

>Sexual emergency detected!
>engage rape mode

Source?

obviously this was done by an alt-right white supremacist Trump supporter.

herd it was one of those hispanics that likes to shoot up malls

moron, israel has tons of muslins

This just in. Suspect identified as Mohammed al-Mohammed bin-Mohammed.

Still no word on motive

How old was she?

Most likely 14-16

Probably white guys. If it was someone of the paki heritage, she'd still be being passed from cousin to cousin.

0 fucks given, to be honest.

They would never disclose their race if they were arab or black.

mormon filth I wager

Just an ordinary day in Mexico of course, nothing to get upset about.

this mysterious "Asian Man" I keep hearing about in the UK ;^)

>who was wearing a school uniform.

Why is this relevant? The person responsible for that article clearly has a schoolgirl rape fetishist. He couldn't even contain himself.

But he had a raging hard on the entire time he wrote thst piece.

Import the coal, pay the toll.

i have an idea...

because they would have known she was young if she was wearing a uniform.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31643791

SHUT THIS DOWN YOU NAZI FROGS

Two men clearly...

Clearly men are terrible terrible things...

Dr Shekel and Mr Kike

There are reports that the men shouted 'BRITAIN FIRST' as they slammed the boot shut on the helpless girl

>She was driven away by two white men in a silver car

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-37503364

So probably Poles did it.

kill yourself kike

Two tanned """Asian""" men

A cis white male wearing a Donald Trump hat.

This. Poles are actually our biggest crime demographic. If you think Pakis rape a lot, just look at the number of Poles who rape. They have almost the same percentage despite being 1% of our population while Muslims are 4%. Shame because I like Poles too.

Jews

This is how you know it's fake. If whitey would have done this deed, that shit would have been all over the news.

Probably a (((MINORITY)))

only the trashiest poles emigrate from Poland

A lot of Polish scum who face serious crimes escape to live in U.K. I feel sorry for you because I despise this trash as well.

Don't feel sorry for them. They willingly chose to take our scum in and as a result, our own areas are much more safer.

As it stands, they call anyone who rightfully calls EE migrants scum "racist" so they deserve every single fucking thing that they're getting.

Maybe they are bloting again
They take children

I do feel sorry for them, I spent 6 months in Leeds working and I don't really like being branded with the trash.

>our own areas are much more safer.
Heh, that's some top-tier bullshit.

>If you think Pakis rape a lot, just look at the number of Poles who rape

The 1,400 Paki rapes were over a 20 year period. Poles are currently responsible for about 80% of all sexual offences on an annual basis.

The problem with Pakis is that so many people in authority covered up a comparatively small number of rapes. The problem with Poles is they commit so many fucking rapes.

That was a known issue with free migration. Not your fault but completely the EU and the parliament that brought us into it. Of course the trash from poorer countries are going to move to richer ones to leech and commit crimes. Its human nature.

if this is true it will be on CNN for a week

I completely agree.

I had a great time there, made a lot of friends and generally had a lot of fun. It worries me how British opinion about Poles declined over last couple of years (For a good reason I suppose, trash radiates with bad values).

But I'd hate to get sucked punched and stomped just because I'm Polish, although I'm a decent respectful person who's aware of your history and culture.

i've got it. the perpetrator was A. Leppo

Also, looking at that image I'm pretty sure this guy will be treated in prison just like we would treat him.

did he come from S.A Hyde?

Easy solution - have your employers stop giving them jobs. That will immediately stop Poles from flowing into your country.

Hello, Achmed.

Nah
She's too old, I don't care about a old hag.

>UK

who cares?
this happens every day there

Or maybe, just maybe, the (((authorities))) are pushing this "It was the white cis males all along!" for some nefarious reason.

I'm beginning to think maybe he actually can keep getting away with it.