Chinese from China or Chinese born in Australia to migrant parents?

Chinese from China or Chinese born in Australia to migrant parents?

Which one makes better bantz?

chinese don't have any banter at all sorry. now off you pop.

You think she isn't itchy for some bantz?

If bantz is some new fucked up gook disease passed on from eating dogs then maybe?

>Chinese from China
only knows communist PRC propaganda. can handle some bantz except when it comes to anything related to the motherland

>Chinese born in Australia
only knows communist jew propaganda. cannot handle bantz like a typical lefty

>Chinese nationalists and descendents
see through western society's bullshit and can outbantz even purple-pilled faggots. still sensitive about the motherland

Watch that edge, kid.

What's the difference between
Chinese descendants and Chinese born in Australia?

>chinese from Hong Kong or Guangdong province

No real bantz just materialistic bitches with enough chinese social conservatism to outdo the pozz (((western))) culture they have experienced in HK.

Source: Chinese gf from there

Chinese born in Australia = descendents of recent PRC immigrants

Chinese descendents of nationalists= descendents of old families that migrated before or because of the cultural revolution

>Chinese gf from there
So you're pretty much a write off in the ol gene pool aren't ya?

What about those who migrated and had kids in the 90s like me?

recent PRC immigrant mate

cultural revolution was in 40-50s

It doesn't matter how good their bantz are.
They're never going to be Australian.

*60-70s

So people who came during the recolution would have kids by now and their kids can only speak English?

What about recent Chinese born in Australia to Hong Kong immigrants?

>chinese
>human

You are subhuman filth that is still disliked by the most Australians.

S-sorry. Ill go back there and get a job at Shenzhen to make your iphones.

You're still not an Aussie.

>So people who came during the recolution would have kids by now and their kids can only speak English?
Yeah probably. These families are very conservative culturally though and the kids would know how to at least communicate with basic level Chinese.

Hong kong is a bit different but I reckon the bantz aren't as good since they had it good with the UK support in their homeland. The nationalists had to start from scratch and learnt things the hard way leading to higher quality bantz.

Asians are cockroaches and should be treated as such.

t. Seventh state

I know, that's why im thinking about going back.

neither -- chinks don't get humour

>cannot handle bantz like a typical lefty
Whats the difference between a lefty and righty context?

You have to go back

I-i eventually will, just stop bullying me.

You're alright mate.

All chinks gtfo of my country, fucking yellow slinted eye cunts.

lefties can't handle bantz

cunts put so much stock in their own feelings that they take any disagreement as a personal attack

How do i bantz? Just keep insulting your mothers?

Not at all. I took steroids for a number of years and got very bored with UK whores, how easy they were and wanted a decent relationship. Met up with this chinese girl with the idea of smashimg and dashing but she made me work for it and one thing led to another and we stayed together. She put on this cutesy conservative act the first 9 months though and now is more like i described. Id put myself as having a 6/10 face with at the time 8/10 body

Isn't an Australian not being able to banter like an Australian without a natural immunity to shark venom?

Fucked if I know

Like shooting a rifle it's an instinctive ability every Australian is born with. Except maybe those born in Melbourne who are raised as soft cunts from birth?

The ever optimist looks to the horizon with cherished dreams of possibilities. His heart filled with the passed victories of Virtue over appetite, and Honour over lies. His confidence filled with the wind as the great sails of Men o' War and harkens not to the sulking face time. Time sulks eternally, reminding with piercing stares of the transience of man, lamenting yet confident in the rocks of change that ever fall, ever fall, unrelenting and hard onto the dreams of Man.

When Virtue was the measure of a Man, and Honour it's clean uniform, brothers were found across the altered appearances of different lands, and our skin was merely the container of those Virtues. But change is here and our Virtue dips in and out of slumber as the glinting promise of what may be tantalises our senses to distract us from that which *IS*.

Woman is of Man and draws from him as she was drawn from him. Man is of God, and draws from Him that which sustains God, and God's Virtues. The misery of the philosophies of my Truth are this, what we once where, that we may be again. But not now and not now, the Fraternity is broken, the Sorority is over the horizon and the optimist's uniform is dirty.

t. a quarter Chinaman with a generous spoonful of the Britains

> I'll never be one of you ... again.

Sorry user i dont know what you mean

>chinese
>creative

Pick one

He meant that you're a fucking racemixer

Bump

typical gook subhuman with attention, identity and self esteem issues. pathetic
get a (you)

Oh look it's another white, racist, ultra-right loser who can't get a white girl so he intimidates the Azn girls into a pathetic joke of a relationship. She's using you as a plane ticket bud. And or she's a self loathing chink who wants to escape from her Asianness ASAP and make little Elliot Rodgers with you.