>the face of German soccer is a black guy

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/119278/Germany-bring-back-the-the-black-shirts
gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh god, how terrible.

Care to know what the head of America looks like?

SANDNIGGERED

ROACHED

Nobody cares about sportsball anymore.

>soccer

FOY

Typical Aussie shit post. Put down the bottle for a sec m8.

Pretty sure this guy is the face of German football

>soccer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>n-no one c-cares about football anymore s-so it doesn't that blacks are replacing us in our national team

except he never plays because he's always injured

Top shitposting by the way.

They are obviously all german because otherwise they wouldn't play in the GERMAN national team.

Straya BTFO.

Did you know Turkey is buying Deutsche bank and Merkel won't do a bailout?

Enjoy your new countrymen.

Reus would injure himself even fucking his girlfriend.

Kid really needs to do something about that or he'll disappear soon enough.

>face of a dying nation
>60% white

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Dont get mad about USA teasing... Get mad about being fucking replaced you cuck

>Reus would injure himself even fucking his girlfriend.
you mean lewandowski?

majority of german squad is white by far. the fact that you have to reach out for rüdnigger and tah is just laughable

Since when is Thomas Muller black?

topkek. Now we know why he is always injured.... Lewandowski must be pretty hung.

Please delete this, he's not black he's just a tanned German. He plays for Germany therefore he's German

Lol dumbass doesn't even realize how circular his argument is

Biden even says in the video
>from European stock
Guess where you're at Hanz?

American isn't an ethnicity, anyone can be American. But no more Germany? No more Germans. No more Europe? No more Europeans.

>replaced

by abbos like you?

rüdiger would have played in the euros if he didn't blowout his knee

there's also leroy sane

Google "German people" if you like dark humor. About half of the results are brown people.

>european stock
>not the reason that america is white

so you just have proven that you are a nigger

keep sucking obongos dick dindu

t. murrican education

If I recall correctly, the French team only 1 ethnic Frenchman on it.

well god blessed him with an injury
and sane is just a benchwarmer
kimmich is now the perfect lahm successor

>google typical american man
>results into nigger

:^)

your post doesn't make any sense but the jist of it seems to be butthurt meme responses and you refusing to admit how absolutely fucked you are

they have like 4 whites in the whole squad, one of them is an ethnic pole.

>replaced by abbos
m8 we literally killed them then whitewashed their children and then we fucking installed them in there own communities basically segregating them in their own country. Although at second thought i guess thats the definition being replaced hey :^)

Manuel Neuer is the face of German Football, he is in countless TV Adverts, and not boateng or any other tannned germans.

Typical Abo-tier shitposting as always.

I can't believe people fall for this shit tier bait.
When there are more abos in australia, than turks in germany

>60% is a meme

you are actually right, it is less than 60% by every day.

two of them are Alsatians

remember sudanese and all types of mongrels are considered white in america

Keep telling that BS to yourself cuck though you know it's not true.It's only matter of time when you lose your country.We lost Kosovo the minute muslims outnumbered us.They won with womb,they always win that way.They don't have nukes,but they do have wombs.See ya in 20 years time on bavarian front when and where last defenders of whites in germany gather.I'll be there to send aid in ammunition,food and volunteers cause I don't want khaliphate on my doorstep.Good luck,cause we all gonna need it.Reality WILL redpill normies,it just may be then too late.

So, why call it NATIONAL team when they just get players from africa and west asia and give them german citizenship?
Shit is ridiculous and you know it.

>When there are more abos in australia, than turks in germany
wut

there's only like 500k abos including people who claim abo ancestry despite looking white

there's at least 1.5 million turks in germany

it was 57% the last time i checked

I don't think you realize just how "woke" I am Hanz. I'm more aware of how fucked we are than you could ever even begin to fathom. I'm also aware of how fucked you are as well :) Only one of us here seems to be living in denial

3% of the Australian population are abos
And only 2.1% are turks here.

Pretty sure Reus is the face of German football
>Despite being injured in 2 major tournaments everyone still agrees that he's the best young player Germany has
>Loyal to Dortmund not selling out to Buyern
>New FIFA poster boy

Get the fuck out.

Who build your country, you faggot?
EUROPEANS.
Show some respect to your creators. Thank them that your worthless ass exists.
Fucking Americucks, don't know any fucking manners at all.

Is it just me or is the German kit the best looking of all national teams?

>60% is a meme
>look how woke i am

your shitpost is even weaker than aussie in OP

Čedo, nije sve gotovo ali u pravu si ako švabe ovako nastave onda im ne gine ono što se vama desilo u kosovu. trebamo ponoviti srebrenicu ali ovaj put na pravi način.

t. ujko

Blacks are the face of all sportsball.

>discussions on demographics and representations of such don't belong on Cred Forums

the only white Germans in Germany are Poles and Bavarians.

it's not really about football you moron

what is it with brits and their obssesion with german kits

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/119278/Germany-bring-back-the-the-black-shirts

>>>/kys/

Well, make me then, worthless amerishart.
In the meantime, I'm going to finish my coffee, Mr. 60%-and-getting-less-as-the-time-goes-on.
Also, please do all of us a favor and stop importing your cultural marxism degeneracy all over the world, that would be great.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

% is a meme
>>look how woke i am
>your shitpost is even weaker than aussie in OP

Lol you're the one saying it's 60%, I think it's more like 40%.

Lol you think I care about America. America won't even survive the century.

You missed the point. I'm ethnic European.
You are in the homeland and you are comparing it to a colony experiment. It's like comparing apples and oranges. You should be held to a much higher standard than America, and by that metric, you are failing bad.

>soccer
no.

>stop importing your cultural marxism degeneracy all over the world
Maybe you should man up and take care of your own country instead of looking to America like it's your mommy

You may be right but you know what's the difference between us?
I don't blame the average joe for it's countrie's politicians who bring it down the shitter but if you start to insult other countrie's average joes for their problems completely, you should expect unfair insults towards you as a person.
Not that I expect much from a board full of ultra edgy nationalists who rather win an argument on a chink shit board than helping out their fellow man and empower eachother to be able to fight all of this shit we got going on.
People rather demoralize eachother.

Whatever you say, Mr. Edgelord 9000.

>Demographic trends dont matter
6 million muslims in germany 2015 my dude
gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic Farewell germany, you arent going to stop it so i gues you gotta enjoy your multicultural utopia now

>and empower eachother to be able to fight all of this shit
Why do Germans always get so sensitive?

You live in close proximity to your government, I do not.

If you are in Germany, you should make it your duty to make as much business and money as possible so you can build white German institutions rather than letting foreigners come in and do it for you. That is what happened to America. White men do not control any of the institutions anymore. That is my recommendation to you, build your own company, your own institution in Germany, and use it to fit your political goals.

Germany's team is pretty white desu. More so than the French or the eternal ANGLO.