(((Religious Right))) in the USA

Why don't you fight this cucks?
>support Israel more than America
>oppose steam cell research
>oppose eugenics efforts
>oppose normal sex education
>oppose science in schools
>oppose abortion based on race and disability(dysgenic, muh mixed babies)
>many of the white religious right people adopted noggers or gooks themselves
Let's bring them to heel. They are not any less dangerous than cultural marxists and globalist. And religious right is not really mutually exclusive to these two

What a waste of good genetics...
Her kid could've been as beautiful as she is...Could've had a normal IQ... Not to mention this is a direct "fuck you" to her ancestors...Genetically eradicating her lineage.

Maybe i'm wrong or "racist" or whatever , but that's just my sincere opinion. What a fucking waste.

Most poltards are just disgruntled religious conservatards

There's a lot of cuck spammers today m8. Don't let it get to you

>both have brown hair
>both have brown eyes

there really wasnt much to ruin in the first place, Abdul

I don't understand how other mothers can feel comfortable with different coloured children. If my child that I squeezed out of my vagina was a significantly different skin colour to me I would probably put it up for adoption.

If blue eyes and blond hair is all it takes to be white , then i guess you'd consider that as aryan right ?
So by your standards , was Goebbels an honorary Dindu ?

But it's not just the skin color...The kid barely looks like her mom...

>>oppose science in schools
Nice straw man, kike. sage

Right, religious right is totally a not legitimate concern. What do you think RR likes about this picture the most?
>they are Jews
>they are retarded(it's a smile of God after all)
>they fight for Israel
Don't be fooled. Evangelical Christians and Catholics need to share the rope with SJWs, cultural marxists and Jews

American retards everyone

This they are the least desirable to women on average. The BBC cucks are just spamming it for the (you)'s. Only Skype's and Google's get of on watching a white woman throw her genetics in the garbage.

What this have do with anything? Evancucks go miles to adopt niggers and to protect unborn subhumans. They are cuckposting IRL

>evancucks

Evangelicucks works a lot better imo

Because America would be NOTHING without Niggers, they only pretend to hate them but in reality actually need them

Das right
pickaninnies were always a liability. slavery boosted jackshit and screwed southern economy

WE WAS DA SAVYA OF DA USA AND FREEDEM N SHEEEIT.

>Hitler.

You're wrong

And a faggot

No one gives a shit what you say because you're a cuck posting faggot. Most people just hid the thread the minute they saw the nigger child

>that disgusting baby
holy shit kek. he literaly looks like something you toss away