mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 29
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends
>Russian jets aggressively target jihadist rebels across Aleppo
>Syrian Army advances against ISIS in east Homs
>Russia: Bringing peace in Syria 'is almost an impossible task now'

South Front 28-9: youtu.be/mpIvajib3fg
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BculWxBvWmE
humanite.fr/syrie-le-ton-monte-sur-la-bataille-dalep-616720
dw.com/en/turkey-to-finish-syrian-border-wall-in-five-months/a-35915857
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liwaa-al-quds-seize-handarat-camp-northern-aleppo/
twitter.com/KreaseChan/status/781171765716353024
youtube.com/shared?ci=v_qpcagCjAo
youtube.com/watch?v=jwNJ-MbhtfM
youtube.com/watch?v=_jWIaFgNHkI
youtube.com/watch?v=LNWB5SWGR9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jrl6cto2Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=fTAhUkCpYK0
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
gigapan.com/gigapans/130193
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ5_l4RZm2w
youtube.com/watch?v=smQHjJFXCA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk
twitter.com/WorldsApart_RT/status/781539269659791360
youtube.com/watch?v=dbOoAjEuo4o
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/iraqi-housewife-i-beheaded-them-i-cooked-their-heads-i-burned-their-bodies/
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
rt.com/usa/360992-us-warns-russia-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=D17ru3yV8LU
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/781505154063409152
youtube.com/watch?v=2EKqVtvQdEM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKaIVYW2B8
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/781532068106952704
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-russia-idUSKCN11Z29N
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/780851937088372736
youtube.com/watch?v=eOp6wt5Kfyc
twitter.com/watanisy/status/781086058553470976
youtu.be/SHUzYy1VfjM
youtube.com/watch?v=EXBghWUe2Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=bsDP8S3ry1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for based Saudi Arabia

>Thread theme

Let me fix that for you
youtube.com/watch?v=BculWxBvWmE

What's with the pic? I thought you guys sucked al-Asad's baby dick 24/77.

Anyone have a map showing Houthi attacks/advances in southern SA?

Shut up, retard.

never been in one of these threads, sounds neat.

didn't mean to reply

Gypsy,how your (((democratic))) rebels doing?

That's hezbollah, not SDF. Why don't you go and lost some more territory?

I have this but I think they made some minor gains in past weeks

welcome

Vallahi Puting and Assad are fighting the good fight against the heretics. IM THE NAME OF ALLAH AL MASIH AL DAJJAL WILL FAIL!!!

TAKBIR

Let's remove kebab together.

i'm not rooting for the (((moderates))) or IS, i just find it pathetic that you idolize a failed optometrist who couldn't pee in a toilet without Iran's help

Remind me, who is Cred Forums's dog in this fight?

Nom, retard.

It's not a dog, it's a lion name Bashar, supported by bear named Vlad. Both of them fighting against a horse of sewer dwelling rats and cockroaches.

For Halloween they dress up as ghost niggers. Spooky

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_
Breaking : #Aleppe ||Source : Syrian Army recapture Handarat Camp

>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

According to french communist media l'Humanité, Obama is considering military option to stop SAA at Aleppo.

>Source in french
humanite.fr/syrie-le-ton-monte-sur-la-bataille-dalep-616720

I know they're probably bluffing but what the fuck are they doing? Why do they care so much about destabilizing Syria even further? Is it the Jews?

The Inside Source @TheInsideSourc
#Syria // #Hama // SAA source in Hama tells us the situation is 'deteriorating' and blames the central command for not organising a counter.

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Obongo tries to drag US to war with Russia/Russian allies before the next president is elected.

dw.com/en/turkey-to-finish-syrian-border-wall-in-five-months/a-35915857
MTGA

THE FIRST OF ANNIVERSARY OF RUSSIAN INTERVENTION IS TOMORROW

Make Turkey Gay Again?

Handarat recaptured!!
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liwaa-al-quds-seize-handarat-camp-northern-aleppo/

wtf I love the k*rds now.

>again

Are they doing this just for get appeal?

>commies
>supporting Trump

Just wat

Most American volunteers are Christians who just want to kill ISIS, not commies. They fell for the "kurds, defenders of democracy and minorities"-meme

Anti-prune bump

Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke
#BREAKING
The genocidal #AssadPutin air force hit and destroyed the last automated bakery in #Anadan this morning.

fucking kek, god bless Putin and his bakery-seeking smart bombs.

Automated bakeries? How the fuck did Syria have this technology before we got it here? Our spies need to stop fucking around and start stealing Syrian bakery tech before it is lost for good.

>They fell for the "kurds, defenders of democracy and minorities"-meme
He says with a German flag... I wonder who could be behind this post.

My sides in orbit

also known as the only guy standing up for seculars and non muslims against the foreign sunni mercs

i know this is a proxy, no magyar is this dense

are you a refugee? did hungarians kick your daughter?

twitter.com/KreaseChan/status/781171765716353024
wtf i hate assad now

your fags are joking about it but bread is big part of middle eastern diet. they get half of their calories from bread. they are strategic targets.

top fucking kek

that was a good laugh

Don't forget the underground hospitals, kindergartens and schools. Truly, syrian jihadis are the best builders in history. LOTR dwarves got nothing on them, Mines of Moria are shit in comparison.

youtube.com/shared?ci=v_qpcagCjAo

people are laughing about bakeries so much because twitter fags like jihadi julian regularly embellish attacks on them, like Russia firebombs a bakery with a line of 500 people, Assad drops a bunker buster bomb on an underground bakery, Russia blows up a mobile bakery convoy, shit like that

soon

not a bad map except isis.

ISIS is the final solution to the Shia problem.

>israel
>still exist

>not knowing about seljuks :^)

Israel always survives, sure.

>still defending kurds, who backstabbed everyone they've worked with.
You're a special snowflake who is not going to get backstabbed right?

youtube.com/watch?v=jwNJ-MbhtfM

SAA can't fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jWIaFgNHkI

Islamic Front can't sing

ask him about the journalist grill. they both work at BILD

calm down roach agha

Kek

Can someone tl;dr the position/role of King Abdullah II and President Fuad Masum in the civil war?

So the saa is storming Al bob or what?

pretty sure no

busy with aleppo, and if they have men to spare they should send it to fucking hama

Part of Tiger forces are Preparing offensive

Abdullah II does what the US, France and the UK tell him to do becuase his country is a barren desert and it relies heavily on foreign aid to sustain itself which is a smart thing to do but not necessarily a good thing.
>Fuad Masum
Who? He has nothing to do with Syria

ALLAHU EKBER
youtube.com/watch?v=LNWB5SWGR9Y

Moderate Aleppo was the world wide exporter of soft tasty bread until now. Sorry, guys. Blame Putin. We will not enjoy Aleppo bread in the morning, guys! It is sad.

Vallahi I hate roaches

I wonder what a cockhole is doing in hungary. You must be who did the "gas leak" in budapest.

Give me a new syria themed background for my PC. Nothing with gore or dead people pls. 1080p preferred. Pic is my current one.

I like this one, but it's shit quality. Maybe you can find a better quality version in image search or whatnot. It's the very moment a tank shell hits a rebel group

/sg/ has existed since the first of October iirc.
Can't believe I've been here an entire year. How are you guys going to celebrate?

Killing more Chinese puppets.

>A bombed Syria looks a lot like Detroit

Kinda small, my laptop makes it look like a .jpg that's been tossed around since 2005.

a tad better than Detroit

i haven't found a larger one than this, sadly. Probably the camera didn't offer higher resolution, the photo is out of a series.

Thanks Romania bro

Its interesting that the Houthi are holding SA territory (yes I know its sand but most of SA is sand) and it is not covered in the press

>Automated bakery

Wew lad, where the mechanicum at?

>B A K E R Y B U S T E R B O M B S

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jrl6cto2Ds

What purpose does this serve for America? How would doing this make anything in America or the west any better? What does Kerry/Obama mean by this?

Its always best to immediately cut communication with every nation you dont like

That ensures that you for example cannot send any observers to elections where you couldve actually criticized problems with the election because you were there

Instead its in the interest of Syrian democracy to back the groups that are least likely to make Syria more democratic

[end of America-Europe logic]

Why Doesn,t russia just designate all casualties as enemy combatants?
Source: what the Americans always do

i sometimes think geopolitics are just like children fighting over who gets which toys. The US didn't get it their way in syria so instead of accepting defeat and help working out the best possible solution for the syrian people they sulk and try to at least ruin it for everybody else.

>destroyed the last automated bakery
finally the war can come to an end

US just waiting for it. As soon it happens US will go full TOLD_YOU_SO-mode, so the world will se that Russkies are actually ebil and they will support current gov and Hillary.

>tfw I was here for an entire year
I don't regret a single day spent posting here

will rewatch konosuba probably

posting memes and russian qts

Beautiful map.
Soon indeed. It's written in the prophecy.
Baruch HASHEM.

don't forget rare assad's too!

or Syrian qts

Some sources state Republican Guard & Liwa al-Quds have taken "large parts" of Handarat camp, possibly not yet entirely

Im sure we'll see more reports in the evening

even if it's true, i wonder if they can hold it this time. It certainly would fuck the rebels hard

i wonder why he doesn't look like a stolen madame tussauds damascus figurine like usual in that picture

Why is that? Is Handarat some strategic point?

A couple of villages captured.

FSA rebels with support of Turkish army seized Uwaylin village south to Al Rai from ISIS.

Uwaylin, Ghurur, Ziyadihay

What's the translation? Allahu akhbar?

Today seems first day in a few days that Turks & turk-backed rebels are making some decent gains and whooping some ISIS ass

>who backstabbed everyone they've worked with. Like who exactly? Assad? Fuck off turkroach.

I'll fuck you up in that mountain(xD)

Hohol map:

"US considers military options in Syria as as diplomatic efforts to stop fighting fail"

IT'S HAPPENING

yes. It's a hardpoint, really though nut to crack. Also should the rebels loose it they'll most likely have to retreat back to the urban areas of east aleppo since the land between the town center and handarat camp is mostly open.

Taking the Handarat camp will enable the SAA to advance in shuqayyif industrial area. That would BTFO the rebel's dreams of lifting the siege by attacking the castello road area.

yeahh sure

>STOP. WINNING. RIGHT. NOW.

>and ignore the massive rebel offensive in hama, that's nothing, just concentrate on children in aleppo

>The new discussions were being held at "staff level," and have yet to produce any recommendations to President Barack Obama, who has resisted ordering military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the country's multisided civil war.

tl:dr it's nothing. wait for Hillary.

Turkish made HGK-1 bombs strike Daesh positions. youtube.com/watch?v=fTAhUkCpYK0

Euphrates Shield

BOOOOOOOOOOM MOTHERFUCKERS

Do you expect the YPG to be opportunistic as always and attack the rebels now? They've done that nearly every time the rebels and the SAA clash near them.

>Russian raids destroy another bakery in anadan north of Aleppo

Those devil barbarians!!!!

Btw what it /sg listening now?
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

That was them taking back the housing complex that originally belonged to them

no idea. I doubt they want to expand their territory. What could they attack anyways? Probably al shokaief industrial district from the south, but it doesn't look like they have contact with them at all. There's like a kilometre of open land between sheiqh maqsuud and the industrial district, and the appartments south of castello road there seem to be in the hand of the SAA.

anybody still got the old soviet topographic map of syria? There was no way to download the whole thing, just a web viewer.

nevermind, found the link
gigapan.com/gigapans/130193

Pls Syria

release the audio of ISIS talking to USA

pls tell me that wasn't bullshit

pls someone here tell me it wasn't bullshit

listening to di.fm/liquiddnb

currently youtube.com/watch?v=TQ5_l4RZm2w

dnb always helps the workday progress by smoothly

that was probably bullshit

not that the U.S. wouldn't support ISIS on moral grounds, but more because the U.S. wouldn't make such risky moves

got you senpai

is that Latakia?

You've been asking for this for 3 days now, it obviously isn't real.

hama air base

all from a thread by Mighty Colorado on /hr/

Liberation of Aleppo when?

I was literally thinking how these look like images Mighty Colorado would post. Hama airbase was recently hit by grad rockets, right?

I don't understand shit in korean, but holyshit this instrumental is glorious:
youtube.com/watch?v=smQHjJFXCA4

idk, hadn't been following closely lately

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk

Are those actually barrel bombs under the aircraft? Looks like it, god I'm laughing

america LITERALLY BTFO by based Putin/Russia, fucking americucks thinkig they can tell based russia what it can and can't do

loving every
e
l

obviously not. Those are impact fuzes, not the advanced bakery seeking sensor heads commonly found on barrel bombs.

it's humanitarian aid for east aleppo :^)

Another one bites the dust

daily reminder

Is Obama even in charge of whether or not we have the military in Syria bombing Syrian troops while Kerry tries to make a ceasefire, or is he just like, "Hey whatever - I'm almost outa here."

>#Obama saying #Assad should go was a mistake, #US has no stake in #Syria’s future political regime: frm #CIA op
twitter.com/WorldsApart_RT/status/781539269659791360

Is he already giving up?

>obama saying

I couldn't find him saying that in the video?

several reports state Republican Guard & Liwa al-Quds have taken the al-Kindi hospital

what does /sg/ think of megumeme

Fuck anime tbqh fampai

youtube.com/watch?v=dbOoAjEuo4o

this was fun

>Like who exactly?
>russians
>giving away positions of US spec ops
>iraqis
>SAA
>FSA
>all the other arabs in that region
>all the christians in that region
The time will come when the turkish banner will fly over Selanik again.

We need a final solution for the weeabo scum

>literally none of that happened

The time will come when roach diaspora value intelligence over shilling. Can't add "again" because that was never the case.

Are you the anti-namefag Swiss poster

also was this you

Yeah. Good to see you again

>>literally none of that happened
>"B-Based kurds would never d-do such thing!"
Take out the kurdish dick from your ass, communist rat.

>She's 39 year old grandmother
>Badass as hell
>She is on top of hit list of IS
>Survived six assassination attempts
>She kills ISIS members
>She beheads them
>She cooks their heads
>She burns their bodies

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/iraqi-housewife-i-beheaded-them-i-cooked-their-heads-i-burned-their-bodies/

let's send the refugees back to help the lol resistance and bring the white boys home

No, you don't get it with your tiny roach mind

I'm not pro-kurd, or anti-kurd

You're just flat out wrong, and I'm pointing that out

could be putin in that aircraft

youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

Here is the address from last week from Bashar al-Jaafari to the Schiller Institute September 11 Memorial Conference

Another guest speaker of note was none other than Senator Richard Black of Virginia, whom we know from his wake up calls in the American (social) media and his visit to Syria and the Damascene presidential palace

two weeks ago*

Cheers m8

>"You're stupid and I am right!"
No, the vaporized fat from your fatburger blinds your vision you fatfuck.
>destroying christian sites
>"relocating" arabs and christians from kurdish hold regions
Google it you cuck.

A typical Arab woman then?

Great. US now threatens Russia with terrorists attacks.

rt.com/usa/360992-us-warns-russia-violence/

>Extremist groups will continue to exploit the vacuums that are there in Syria to expand their operations, which could include attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities. Russia will continue to send troops home in body bags, and will continue to lose resources, perhaps even aircraft,? John Kirby, the State Department's spokesperson, told reporters at Wednesday's press briefing.

Terrorists just lost Kindi hospital. Terror caches in Adnan is being obliterated (lol automatic bakery).

>He still supports Turds
Looks like its going to land in Latakia

so the youth housing complex was reserved to the kurdish youth and built and financed by an unknown kurdish charity and not the syrian state's wellfare system?

You realize your posts contain nothing other than "kurdshits cucks burger google" right? You can google Assad's bakery genocide too, but it doesn't prove anything. You claimed a lot more than arab/christian relocation in your post. Some of it was regarding Iraqi kurds, who are not even allied with Syrian kurds. The only vaguely arguable point is the relocation claims, because Amnesty did a take on it.

>so blargh garble words in your mouth

No, it means they held it for a long time and lost it relatively recently. You realize they took it from rebels and not SAA?

>"where are the proofs?"
yeah whatever you say communist cuck.

>Muh googles

> Some of it was regarding Iraqi kurds, who are not even allied with Syrian kurds.
>He legitimately believes this in 2016
>Doesn't understand they're all the same shit

>The only vaguely arguable point is the relocation claims, because Amnesty did a take on it.
>Tries to haze us so we don't stop shitting on T*rds

Fuck the T*rds, they have zero redeeming qualities.

Pic related: Syrian colonel (female), non-Turdish. Doesn't look like an pajeet, like most Turds do.

It belongs to Syria, not K*rds you fucking cunt, just because it was occupied by US armed terrorists doesn't "reset" its ownership.

What a bunch of sore cucks.

From a PR perspective, the US is just digging a grave for themselves. They're just trying to fearmonger at this point.

>facts are communist

If you don't know that KRG is a rival of YPG and a friend of Turkey, you need to lurk a lot more. Turkey is literally the reason KRG is close to independence from Iraq.

At least they are finally exposing themselves what they really are, a rouge terrorist state.

I wont forget the day the white swan lost her virginity

No, you're a kurdish dicking sucking communist, thats what you are or even worse, you're a kurd.

m8

it is not hard to grasp

Obviously everything should return to Syrian Gov., including kurdish/arab/christian whatever

I'm saying YPG in Aleppo city is not trying to expand its territory, because it would be retarded to try to do so. What they did was to take back what they previously controlled.

youtube.com/watch?v=D17ru3yV8LU

I just wonder how far will they allow for things to escalate? It feels as though all of the top management in the US has completely lost any kind of sense of consciousness.

this let me explain it in burgers to you:
if there is an area of a city being dominated by an ethnicity you'd consider non-american (i assume that's mexican for you) and russian troops rushed in and took the area, would it be legitemately russian territory?

>$0.01 has been deposited into your bank account
Thanks for correcting the record.

>#BREAKING: #Obama asks all US national security agencies to look for options on #Syria

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/781505154063409152

What did he man by this?

I want to believe

he is on suicide watch. Russia totally trolled them and made all their plans fall to the ground

gib source pls

don't think so. but interesting, that they use turkeys airspace again.

Yesterdays map, a bit late but on the upside I had a bit more time to check extra sources

Someone still buttblasted over Crimea?
Crimea River, NATOfag.

lol what are confederate, cuban, and colombian flags doing in that pic?

>TFW when no nationalist Syrian QT

Cuba supports Syrian sovereignty and has trading missions/contacts etc, has spoken against supporting moderate extremists

Confederate flag.. well that is actually the Novorussian flag, note how it has no stars

Colombia I have no idea on its stance towards Syria, cannot comment on that

>American education is so bad they don't even know their own flags

You are doing gods work Dutchbro.

God damn how many hours have you approximately spent making content for /sg/?

Hello all, here is something that was posted on the BMPD livejournal detailing the UA-KSA arms deal. I sure wonder who got these weapons at the end....

I keep hearing about men going to fight for the rebels or ISIS or the Turks, has anyone gone and fought for Hezbollah or Syria? Does Assad accept foreign fighters?

>turks
you mean k*rds?

>"...perhaps even aircraft"? John Kirby, the State Department's spokesperson, told reporters at Wednesday's press briefing while giggling members of Al-Nusra positioned themselves in front of Atlanta airport

They never had any consciousness.
They just always had to deal with countries that can't hit back, and Russia was weaker so they would step back, but today Russia isn't backing down, and they are either too stupid or have too much hubris to see what this can lead to, likely they are both.

Yeah, I meant the Kurds. But seriously, I never hear anything about westerners going to fight in the SAA or Hezbollah.

Well Ive made 96 of these maps so far, if youd take about one and a half hours per map of monitoring and searching souces and maps during the course of the late afternoon/evening.. that should be almost 150 hours already since June 6, kek

Guys theres some footage from this weeks operation near Sha'er gas field and Tal Sawwan hill in East Homs

SAA some brigade(s) of 11th Tank Division (active in E.Homs for long time now, before this usually east of Palmyra), NDF & SSNP

youtube.com/watch?v=2EKqVtvQdEM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKaIVYW2B8

We are held hostage by a mafia network who thought they were going to get rich but got in over their heads. Our leadership has no idea what they are doing. We are witnessing a passing of the torch in Syria. The whole world sees the US sponsoring Salafist terrorism, after claiming that Salafist terrorism was so evil that it justified a decade of war. The whole world sees Kerry babbling and running around and accomplishing nothing. Putin talks minimally and backs everything up with unapologetic action.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Old habibas die hard.

Burning bodies is unquranic tho senpai.

> I will never hear the ding of a spent 105 against the turret backwall, nor the clatter, nor will I smell the cordite fumes
why even live?

I just wonder if there's even any reason to hold onto the petrodollar system.
It just seems like a system that is bound to collapse on itself sooner or later.

His face looks fuller must be because they're in a better position now

guys, can we get the war to be especially big now?
i want the happening of happening
obama handing over internet
german bank collapsing
we need to make syria war so big that only homesteaders survive the happening

Kindi Hospital facing the same fate as Donetsk Airport guys

Reports that over 200+ FSA/Nusra guys killed today

is this guy a MIT agent? LOL

You would have a hard time joining Hezbollah even if you were Lebanese who grew up in the west, but they have a different branch for palestinians called "Saraya al Moqawama".
I think an user here talked to the Syrian embassy once, they told him that they don't accept foreig volunteers in the army, but he can volunteer in distributing humanitarian aid.

allahu akbar

he currently and might be fucking teen ass. so yes there is a possibility for it

>t.saa version of markito

Kek, as if Russia ever wanted to annex any part of Shitcraine besides Crimea.

confederate is Donbass and colombia is Venezuela, bugerfag

how fares the Beast?

MAP FROM KINDI ZONE

That`s kinda the point.

Didn't they report that kindi hospital was captured?

No, fierce clashes are on-going, pic related

I think lions of Rajava accept foreign volunteers.
Also I heard that some shia groups in Iraq accept them as well, most of them have "hezbollah" in their name and same colred banners so you'd try your luck with them.

Hezbollah is purely lebanese and you have no chance to join it.

Al-Masdar reports a lot when the day is long.

> fagot missiles
Everytime

Retarded Canadian newfag believes everything that Leith says

>BREAKING: Washington 'on verge' of suspending #Syria talks with Moscow: Kerry - @AFP

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/781532068106952704

We're super cereal this time guise!!!!

I don't think they really lose PR war tho. It's very easy for them to sweep away uncomfortable stuff and recover from it.
Normies still get fed their daily quota of propaganda which already fills established image of barbaric russians. And all your corrections easily get swept away by conspiratard meme.

So, this implies that Russia win actually

Weird, maybe they're afraid of subversion and treachery.
Thanks m8.

You think Assad would be playing his role as the defender of Christians and minorities in Syria more.

Isn't the US already backhandedly threatening Russia with MANPADS and other weapons for the rebels? Seems like the rebels are about to get a second wind.

>newfag
I've been following Syria since the /k/ threads.
I'm pretty sure @MIG29_ reported it, and he's usually a good source.

>Give MANPADS to FSA/Nusra
>Shoot down RuAF plane
>Tu-22M all across Syria

USA is pretty much over on Syria

Rebels with MANPADs will fuck the US and Turkey over and contrary to common believe the people in command are not retards and learned from their previous mistakes with arming terrorists.

I think Kerry himself said that the Gulf would arm the rebels with them, not Turkey or the US, and yes, I believe the Gulf would do such a thing.

DO IT KSA! GIVE UP ON SYRIA ONCE FOR ALL!

MIG29_ said 2h ago that there is still clashes

The Gulf does what the US says and the US will fuck everybody in the ass who gives MANPADs to terrorists.

>U.S. expected to suspend Syria diplomacy with Russia: officials

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-russia-idUSKCN11Z29N

Do you think Lavrov will miss Kerry?

>The Gulf said will arm the rebels with MANPADS
>Oh they said that huh?
>No Sergei wai...
>LET GO OF MY HAND CYKA

I bet they are actually the best pals. Or even more than that.

battle of Najran when

>us going bad with Saudis
>cutting diplomatic ties with russia
>pissing off turkey over and over
what are they doing?

Vlad, just nuke Aleppo and put it out of it's misery.

>What do you mean Hillary is changing the roster John?
>S...she cant do that can see?

don't know about columbia in syria but they had some troops fighting for the sauds in yemen. so they are definitely placed on the wrong side in this pic.

Fug :DDD
Never mind then, didn't see that tweet.

Turks and their rebel buds have been productive today
Captured from ISIS:

al-Ziyadiyah/Ziyadiah (south of Kadrish)
Tell'ar al-Sharqi, Tell'ar al-Gharbi
Ghurghur/Ghurur, Uwalyn/Uwain, Mazrat al-Ala (south of al-Ra'i in direction of Akhtarin/Akhtareen

>rebel

i'd rather say they don't want to alienate their population by using a foreign mercenaries force like the jihadis do.

well jihadi buds works for me too personally

>A year of shitposting in /sg/

I don't regret a single day, best thread so far we build here on Cred Forums, i love you guys.

Dabiq when?
I'm ready for the Apocalypse.

Theres some footage of the Deir ez-Zor airfield by a journalist
Including a flying helicopter, so it shows the airfield can still sorta be used but I bet its pretty dangerous right now still

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/780851937088372736

last days of rome, but with nukes

Quran doesn't say anything about cremation.
It only says that "you come from clay and you'll become a part of clay" with no name or tombstone. You'll just become a part of nature. Just bury it, spread the ashes to sea or cast the body into ocean. It doesn't matter.

Whilst it is true that they can shrug off and hide a lot of shit, there's still a certain point where it just gets too much. Remember Vietnam?

How bad is the ordeal with the Saudis exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=eOp6wt5Kfyc

Holy fuck I thought arabs can't fight.

I was mostly thinking since burning people is god's punishment reserved only for allah himself and so burning bodies wouldn't be allowed either since the definition is sometimes a bit hazy on when someone is alive or dead for punishment purposes.

I don't care enough about to source this so feel free to dismiss it as such.

Makes sense I guess.

On mobile, it's not opening. What's this and who you're referring to?

that banes from over a year ago..

She is /sg/ queen.

>yfw Ahrar-al Sham is the best fighting faction in Syria
>yfw best fighting faction in Syria is a Turkish puppet

Dunno man just found on twitter some rebels are fighting an they look based

Terrorists hop into BMP, can't close the doors.
They get out and start shooting wildly.
They continue to shoot wildly, literally shooting into the air while walking about.
Not a single opponent is seen.

I wish Leaf is here

>Arabs

Yea, arabs....

Do you actually consider the way these guys look (not the way they fight) based?
Because they look like the average jihadi scum to me.

kek

They are not ISIS, so? I don't care, they are fighting better than any syrian army fanction in Syria

>((("Arabs")))

normally obama would find a workaround but he is about to go and saudis threatening to withdraw 750 billion dollars from us

Well it seems that America is in really fucked up situation, and worst of all they can blame only themselves.

>watanisy @watanisy 5 minHace 5 minutos Ver traducción

>@watanisy (unconfirmed) People in eastern districts of Aleppo raise Syrian flag on Mahmoud Saif School in al-Sakhour neighborhood

PEOPLE ARE STANDING AGAINST THE JIHADIST!

I miss him too my friend

Kek can't wait for Mainstream media to spin this one around.

mr ghostly is on suicide watch

got me a link and is there a picture/video?

stay comfy bro.
Try not to cry

twitter.com/watanisy/status/781086058553470976

Many points inside of East Aleppo going full against the jihadist

Nice gains, lets hope they hold them this time.

MN7EBAK MN7EBAK ASSAD

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Good to see your maps again.

youtu.be/SHUzYy1VfjM
mn7ebak ya kbir
ya ramz el uatan
3a ues3 al uatan
mn7ebak li anak mna u ne7na mnak
qa2edna mua7edna u Asadna
e3a tul al zaman

IT'S LIKE WITH BUBI ALL OVER AGAIN
THE RUSSIANS ARE TAKING THEIR REVENGE

Good fighters don't wear go pros for the world to watch their tactics, who am I kidding Jihadis don't have tactics they just pray they win and shoot like coons

Should I make a new thread?

For me? Yes. I don't see any syrian soldiers around? looks like they fled,lol

Is that a rethorical question?

How can you support Assad..? The Syrian people don't want him.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXBghWUe2Ug

I see a bunch of sandniggers standing out in the open shooting at dirt.

you mean payed mercenaries don't want him

They are the best fighters the world has ever seen

>The Syrian people don't want him
Is that why 90% of internal refugees moved from rebel and ISIS-held areas to government-held areas?

Ah about that
youtube.com/watch?v=bsDP8S3ry1A

Look, I don't care if they are sandniggers or not,They fight good and look motivated,They went into the town to liberate and didn't see any syrian soldiers because they fled
lel

Yeah, seriously. How come nobody supports pic related?

That's the Venezuelan flag mate

If you do use Levant Falcon map as OP.

It could have to do with the fact that Assad bombs the living shit out of you if you live in rebel held areas.
If Assad is so loved, why are all the stinking Arabs on my town square leeching of free wifi and not in Latakia?

>his areas are the only ones with functioning services

So what you're saying is that nobody's there and they're wasting ammo on shooting walls?
Damn, that's really impressive.

shootnig randomly in every direction
>syrian soilders fled
gtfo roach

Weird to see videos from Syria without a Nasheed playing in the background.
But trust me guys, Assad is totally the bad guy.

baking

These "fan maps" contain so many mistakes...

>96

holy fuck man, and I thought I spent too much time shopping assad memes. thanks for the effort

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>t.underage eucucks who has never been in any fight

I can understand your mind,But please shut up and look how they shoot windows because assad's coward soldiers might be hiding.

LOL.

watch it guys we have veteran soilder here

>>t.underage
Oh the ironing.
These monkeys aren't aiming even. They just run around and shoot left and right whilst being in the open. If they ever face an actual force, which sooner or later they will, they'll just drop like flees.

How can you support Jesus..? The jewish people don't want him.

[Onur intensifies]

Did you finish your Conscription kiddo? or do you have?

Now go back to your smelly room and wait your mom to clean.

don't you have some russian dick's to suck? whatever that flag is syria is not your concern

What, don't have anything actually to say so you just start throwing ad-hominem? Sasuga sand monkey.