HAPPENING: Alex Jones EXPOSES CTR Chief David Brock!

youtu.be/s-zvdcuwI4o

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/28/trumps-false-claim-that-stop-and-frisk-was-not-ruled-unconstitutional/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

its actually happening

Hell of a guy.

Bump

Bump

Bump pretty good video.

Don't have time to watch this atm, gotta get ready for work. Have a bump

To bad this will gain any traction, I'm not sure if it's because Alex is sorta looked at like a foil hat, or if it's just to hard for Normie's to wrap there head around. One thing for sure MSM won't report on it. Sad but true I hate to say. Also media matters has been connected to George Soros, I didn't really hear him connect that dot.

Still a good video to have and show people wen needed.

David Brock is a fucking horrible person.

Someone tipped Jones about Brock, chans were up all night finding out who the fuck he was. Now we know he runs the CTR and half his goons work for the JIDF and TheyCant and he is surrounded by third-world "bodyguards". He also eats at We the Pizza.

He wants to dox 150 Cred Forums users. Probably to leftist BLM anti-whites who want to kill crackers or Jewish Biker Gangs.

Should this then not be spread to every last pro-White biker gang and right-wing organisation there is in the United States? Anonymously, as a heads-up?

Bump for now.

There is a petition to get Alex jones as a moderator at the next debate

>Someone tipped Jones about Brock, chans were up all night finding out who the fuck he was. Now we know he runs the CTR
R U KIDDING ME

Everyone knew this for a long time already.

that's not alex jones

Clearly not desu.

>He wants to dox 150 Cred Forums users.

Please be all /k/, it would be fun

David was against the Clintons before he was working for them.

He will reveal his double agent status and flip in late October. It wont be as damaging as the OKeefe video with Democrats calling black people niggers, but it will be funny none the less.

bump

Strange, I see his face posted here all the time in response to CTR shills.

Would actually be pretty funny if October was full of former Clinton associates spilling the beans.

Bump

Has that guy always worked for infowars I swear I've seen him in some vids defending trump did he only recently get hired?

Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

‘She Would Put the Oval Office Up for Sale’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/

Trump’s false claim that stop and frisk in NYC wasn’t ruled unconstitutional
wrong
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/28/trumps-false-claim-that-stop-and-frisk-was-not-ruled-unconstitutional/

its carl the cuck destroyer i believe