Cred Forums homophobia

>d-dad I don't like girls

How would Cred Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
youtu.be/eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would put him on a bus with a one-way ticket to Gaza.

I'd cut contact with him
CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
youtu.be/eE9JlONzrVU

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

you faggots are going to have to figure out how to talk to a girl before you worry about what's going to happen to your EXTREMELY hypothetical gay son.

Hillary 2016

>takes a good look at him

No shit

you'll grow out of it son, it's just a phase . . . now back to Asia with you, leaf culture leads to degeneracy

As long as you are not a faggot about it, son.

Acknowledge my failure as a father. Beat him up, if he is gay and pussy, cut all contact with disgust. If he at least can defend himself I can be family with him but he may never speak of that openly.

Girls? Fuck 'em.

same here, son.
*high five*

this

also do not save this pepe i drew it and it is not for saving!"!

Disown him.

Дa мнe пoхyй вooбщe. Я нe твoй oтeц. Я дaжe нe aмepикaнeц.

You're not gay you stupid trend gobbling fag. You suck wigh girls because you are a pubescent boygirl and you need to start playing sports and lifting weights.

If I see you doing any gay shit ever, I am disowning you.

Never having kids.
Not an issue.

have fun raising your gay ugly retard sons.

If any of you losers can procreate, it won't be with a genius model woman.
Prob some over weight and stupid pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

Beat the gay out of him

Frederick the Great was homosex. As he doesn't behave like a faggot it's fine.

Da I fucked your mom. I'm your father. I'm gay American too.

The penalty is death

I would ask myself how that shit happened, was it a bad father, or was it society fault ? Can i do something or it is too late ?

Become alcoholic and kill myself

Pretty much this.

Well at least he's reading the bible...

1 in 2 could be diseased.

>this kills the father

Use lube so you don't hurt your boipucci

I'm gay.

Why does this make Cred Forums so butthurt?

My son, I have a gift for you...

I'd think you were the one with butthurt m8 after stuffing it full of dicks

i dont think its Cred Forums thats butthurt m8

Pray away the gay.

I don't like them either, hence why I stuck a dick in your mother to shut her up.

YER WHAT?

I DIDN'T RAISE NO... HOMO. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

... GO. ;_;

>The you must like women
>That's my little shit

"Son, delet this right now."

>D-dad... I want to BE a cute girl.

How would Cred Forums react?

Son, I will always love you no matter what. That's not the life I'd have chosen for you and I'll spend many nights contemplating what I've done wrong but I want you to be happy. Nothing you can do would make me stop loving you.

Cred Forums is just a bunch of adolescent contrarians, everyone must adhere to their view. They can't wrap their head around the fact people can have differing views. Pretty much the same as the SJW's they so despise.

Talk with him. Disown him if he doesn't change his mind. It's not hard not to fuck other guys.

Ask him where is my reparations

>Never having kids.

Thank you.

I went to school with a gay and in the same year his two older brothers came out and the year after his sister did too.

A blood line wiped out. Just like that.

>Son, I want to be a liberal

my nigga

I'd never have a faggot son to begin with.

>Nothing you can do would make me stop loving you.
Thats the reason he's gay

A gay son i could maybe live with but a transfaggot i would disown

travels in the genes.

>remember my wife owns a machete
>"Ok, but instead of paying a fortune, I can fix you up for free"
>cut dick off
>cut a open between his legs
>There, woman

>How would Cred Forums react?
In a civilized and appropriate manner.

Like a member of a civilized society based on reason and understanding; and unlike a dumb hillbilly raised in either the middle of nowhere where the pastor dictates the way I think, or in the fucking desert where the sand nigger pastor dictates the way I think.

Yes, the cunt's a fag. He might end up a degenerate fuck and a danger to society so I do the reasonable thing. I tell him it's fine. Be a fag if you want, just don't insert that into everything you fucking do.

As long as you're a responsible, productive and law abiding member of society and your bullshit doesn't negatively impact the lives of others, feel free to put your dick inside whatever you want. Fags are supposed to be smarter so get an education and do something with your life.

As long as you're not degenerate or a danger, it's nobody's business who you get to be with.

Good luck and act like a man.

I find this better instead of, for example, throwing them out without any emotional and financial stability so the can just end up in the nearest drug den and become exactly like the gays everyone else hates.

Become cold with him, cut him out of the will, cut off all contact and support once he reaches 18.

His mother and father failed miserably. Must have been abuse in the home.

yeah I'm sure you'd know all about that

What if you son wasn't trans, though?

What if you son thought he was a boy, but just wanted to dress like a cute girl?

this is a strange mentality. how could you not want kids? they are the one actual legacy you can leave behind of any worth.

the will to procreate is kind of inherently within most of us i dare say.

do not understand how that will solve the situation. do you honestly believe you would do that to your own son? how very poor of you.
have many kids, mateusz, one of them become rich and you mooch off of him!

>That's wonderful, I'm really happy that you've come out and said that. You have that right after all.

>Now pack all your shit and get out of my house. I didn't raise you to be a faggot.

top banter

Rape the gay out of him. Make it so traumatic that even the through of having Simone in his mangina causes him begin to shake in fear.

>telling your parents your fetishes

Kiss him? :3

>d-dad i don't like girls

[x] fuck boipucci

Go out and buy a nigh overdose of testosterone and inject it into him while he kicks and screams.

Mai boi being trans is simply the new tattoo or ear ring. You don't know it now but when you leave your teens you'll realize why daddy Hillarys your phones and uses bots to flag all ur social media. Cause in my day we could get away with our retard phases.

Whoops I take that back... I forgot I am the Dad in this situation

>hur dur muh horseshoe theory

kys

Actually Achmed, that's why he won't be gay. And if you can't love your children unconditionally, you shouldn't have them.

there is no such thing as an uncoditional love, faggot

Typical perverted pedophile degenerate queer.

Buried in the woods outside Melbourne

That just turns him into a submissive masochist.

Ain't nothing wrong with pounding so warm tight boipucci.

I'd pump my son's ass all night until he was leaking with semen the next day.

I wouldn't care that much if I had a fagot kid but I'll be damned if he is my only son. Not putting all my eggs into one basket is the best strategy.

Speaking of, how many kids are you guys thinking of having? I think the AfD proposal of awarding monetary rewards for citizens having 3 children was brilliant and I think it's changed my mind from wanting 2 to now aiming for 3.

>If he at least can defend himself I can be family with him but he may never speak of that openly

interesting

Also this.
>You wouldn't love your son if he was a mass murderer? u shuddent have kids :'(
FOD

I wouldn't mind my son being an homosexual as long as there can be a second son who is straight to pass on my genes and the homosexual son in question is not a flambuoyant one, but rather normal looking for his age and time

this is coming from a person who supports trump, venomously hates muslims, BLM, feminism and this gender-fluid shit.

scripted trips

you kikes really want some fresh white wageslaves dont you?

Spoken like a childless sausage nigger.

>your son wants to kill you, already killed your wife and your mother, raping them to death and shaving their faces off with a spoon
I LOVE YOU SON, NO MATTER WHAT
stop lying to yourself

one day because you said this he will present himself to you and youre going to fuck your son. kek does not forgive and kek does not forget.

If love isn't conditional, then it's meaningless.

No plz
You got me all wrong

>Cred Forumslite
reddit.

>hungary

no wonder you'd team up with germany you homo loving fags

don't be an immature stormcuck or I'll report you for underageb&

No one likes girls, but they have this wet place between their legs where you put your dick

>DUDE HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RAISE CHILDREN LMAO
I hope Russia nukes you.

+1, nice to see adult conservatives in here instead of edgy christian teens

Stop being a fucking faggot

kill yourself and go back to whatever plebbit hell you came from, feel free to pick which to do first

Slowly adjust to the fact that I'd never get to masturbate into his girlfriends' panties

KYS
Y
S

Spend first decade and a half of son's life raising him properly, modeling correct manhood, and instilling values.

There is no substitute for being there while also being a proper man.

The outside world may be degenerate, but the family order can be what a good man and good woman choose to make it.

So say he was gay, came out to his friends but not to his family and kept it a secret from them.

A: You/family never found out, he had a fake gf to hide all the young boys he fucked.

B: You found find out he is gay accidentally.

What would you do both A and B situations?

you are so tough behind your computer but I bet that none of the shit you type in Cred Forums you would never dare to say to anyone in real life, unlike me. I only type things I would actually adhere to in real life.

so fuck off, brexitfag, have fun in your small gene pool of an island drifting away to obscurity

Fpbp Greatest Ally.

Why would you even say that you sicko

You got me there. I didn't take into account matricidal rape and face scraping. How will I ever recover? Wtf- I hate my kids now. also, if that happened I'd blame myself because I'd done something so wrong to cause that.

So you're straight? Then stop dressing like a lesbian.

>Me neither, son, but such is the man's burden

disgusting

Tolerate it, idfk if my son sucks a dick or two

any more pics op?

"Just tell me what makes you scared of girls. I will teach you that there is nothing to be afraid of girls."

Then I proceed to make him an anti-feminist.

oh that was just an extreme example as a proof that there is no such thing as an uncoditional love
most people have much less tolerance and the relationship will break much sooner, even simple things as not seeing someone for n years can do

A - I wouldn't be that apathetic about my children that I would let this scenario go on forever

B - I would be shocked but I would calm down and accept the circumstances

"Good son, neither did I. At your age they're a waste of your time and money. Now make something of your life."

If he then said he liked boys I'd say something about how that's a little disappointing compared to completely ignoring relationships, but still more rational than dating women at his age.

Just leave.

You should lock your Pepes if you don't want them to be stolen.

Anzu's not a tranny you fag

>this isn't a boy

That's the spirit!

jokes on you, leaffaggots are fucking done for these days, I hope you get a cancer and kill yourself, or at least get spanked by your parents for being a little hateful punk. I swear to god if you were in front of me, I would fucking punch you in the face.

keep living with the knowledge that someone in this world wants you fucking gone. have fun!

>they are the one actual legacy you can leave behind of any worth.
Not really. I mean Hitler will be remembered long after your lineage and he's generally considered to have been childless.

If any of the recent SNP leaders succeeded in breaking up the UK, they'd have achieved a long-lasting legacy (well, assuming the next set of leaders don't just sell Scotland back again for magic beads.) while childless.

I've never liked the focus on children for a legacy. Try to build your legacy first, then later if you want to have children do it. Don't just write yourself off as a parent and hope your children will do something great. Be great.

Because there's one objectively right point of view

...Does that mean I get to hit it now or what?

it hurts to say, but leaf is right.
you need to get the fuck out now, faggot.

because our butts still able to feel.

Come, son. I will help you

>show him my secret gym
>teach him the ways of the Rippetoe
>forcefeed him 3500 kcals per day, 2 cups or creatine with dianabol shots
>put speakers in his room yelling "YEAH BUDDY" "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY, LIGHTWEIGHT" "THE SHIP HAS LANDED OOOOOOOOOH" at random times during the day
>pay hooker to act as his girlfriend and worship his newly acquired body
>tell him about the legend of Zyzz
>let him vent his residual homosexual instincts with trannies because it's not gay(with strict instructions about not touching balls)
>nofap inbetween sessions

yeah fucking traps is totally straight.

>son i am disappoint

I don't like them either, I just care about the pussy.

I would be upset that such degeneracy had befallen my family and would say:

If you do not provide me with biological grandchildren you are a failure as a living organism and part of this family.

>hurrr the purpose of sex is reproduction @#()$*ASD

i feel sorry for your girlfriend.

>Fuck yeah, son!
MGTOW

>he thinks women are for love, companionship or some other bullshit he saw on the (((Tv)))

If they have a girly dick, then yeah

I don't care as long as not all my kids turn out to be gay. If they all turn out to be gay, I'll probably leave the family and become a hermit.

I'm disowning him

I gave you life, I will also kill you!

Open up a Craigslist account and cash out.

I'd be fine with my son being gay as long as he didn't act like a fucking faggot. If he said he was trans he'd be shown the door.

No the purpose of an organism is to reproduce.
Billions of years of evolution and effort would go to waste just because of some mental problem supported by liberals.

>I'm fine with a gay son.
>I'm NOT fine with a straight son who wants to dress like a girl.

Literally why?

Why would you not want this (pic related) to be your son?

There's a difference to my son having sexual preference for men and him acting like a degenerate homo faggot like you see in gay clubs and parades. In the latter he's disowned.

Time to make you into a girl then. Might change your mind.

first post greatest ally

Wanna trade?

Where did you get the software to lock it?!!?? Pic related. I want to prevent the ones I drew being used :(

based belgian bro

Because gays are walking germ warfare factories and munitions.

If he's the only son I have, commit sudoku.
If not, inform him of the very real dangers of sodomy and homosexuality. You can't convince him to not be gay, he's just gonna say "woah dad, I'm straight now!" and go on grindr and craigslist behind your back. The best you can do is get him to be a chaste homo.

how dare you accuse anzu of being a man. shame.

Well for one thing I'm 6'4 my long-term girlfriends father is the same height. It's highly fucking unlikely he'd be some qt3.14 he'd be a giant bloke who would look fucking stupid.

Wholeheartedly agree.

I'd grab a big basket of popcorn

Hi gay im dad.

I'd teach that fucking faggot to have a personality outside of being gay. For too many of them that's literally all there is to them and it drives me insane.

I'd also redpill him as much as possible so he can redpill other faggots.

Based greatest ally.

> homophobia
> using leftist vocabulary

Disgust isn't a phobia you fucking retard.

Good thing I have N more sons.

I'm ok with this if he doesn't become a whore
At least not a feminist, if i had a feminist daughter i'll kick her from my house

I find d your prescient preparedness for the potential futures refreshing, user.

>implying a closet faggot like you will ever impregnate a woman

kek

as long as he would be able to pass my (his) genes to the next generation (with extracorporeal fertilization, for instance), I don't care who he fucks and who's fucking him.

That being said, ECF is rather expensive so I'd say him "I bless you being gay, son, but you'll need to earn money enough for an ECF".

oh boy my sides

>based Taras

>So you like dick?
>*unzips dick*
>Suck it boy!

F A G G O T

Explain him the truth about homosexuality. Telling him that the gay dating scene is inherently vicious, that once he turns 30 and is all used up, only creeps will fuck him. That most guys are shallow, that none are monogamous, that the most attractive guys will be straight. So the chances of being with somebody you like is close to zero. Would suggest he follows a celibate life.

Just don't be a fag about it

found the troll

I mean he's Russian but I did check em

Pro tip, you aren't my son

>START LIFTING YOU DUMB TWINK
>LOSE THE GLASSES AND RINGS YOU FAG
>GET A FUCKING BUZZCUT AND A TAN

FAGGOT

"Take off the glasses son."

Thank god I thought you were a lesbian

>muh neckbeard

>posts on Cred Forums
>i am not Cred Forums somehow

Just don't be a fag son, as long as you are still man enough marry, fuck your wife regularly and make some children of your own i'm fine with it.

mMMMMM

Accept who he is and continue living.

After I break, I'll kill myself and leave a note it was all because if my faggot son. I'll be dead, but hopefully it hurts him enough so he can cleanse himself by joining me in death.

He would have been disowned long before we ever got to that conversation looking like the fruit he is.

I might be slightly sad that my son will not children. I really don't have that much of an issue with gay people. I don't think it would end our relationship.

Based

>greatest ally

Kek, more like greatest parasite

Then why do you dress like one?

im fine with under the condition that he and his future boyfriend pay a women to be the surrogate mother and carry out MY SONS child (artificial fertilization) instead of adopting.

Send him to a fucking gay conversion camp and force him to recite Bible verses prohibiting fags.
Then I'd beat him up until he looked like that goddamn faceless Mexican people are posting on here.
Then I'd disown him regardless of whether or not he was effeminate.
Fuck faggots....

Just kidding I'd probably laugh and say,"you're a fag."

>misinterpreting data

le epic XDD

nice meme

hahaha le epicccc XDDDDDD

>lol no shit, did you ever look yourself in the mirror?
I honestly don't care about faggotry. I wouldn't want to lose my hypothetical son to being a degenerate whore, but his mistakes would be his own. Also, always have a backup kid. That's just common sense.

he would prefer tel aviv

They could donate sperm.

Not an argument.

I wouldn't care as long as they weren't a faggot about it. Hopefully, I will have raised a masculinist, not a fag.

Not an argument.

>muh speshul certain type of objectivity

I should just stake out prospective girls for him to "encounter" by chance when young and ultimately pursue a relationship when both are of age in order to continue the bloodline

What's stopping you mongs from doing this?

>That's not the life I'd have chosen for you and I'll spend many nights contemplating what I've done wrong
Absolutely passive-aggressive SAVAGE

>"you're lucky you're not my only son"
>considers himself redpilled
>doesn't prepare for inevitable faggotry by having multiple sons

Men are pretty awesome to have sex with, Cred Forums, you guys are missing out.

I just really love something about dominating another man and getting him to submit to me

I'd ask him if he's top or bottom :^)

>Implying I fall for the children meme
>Implying raising a kid in these degenerate times is sane.

Fuck off.

Holy shit! That's the cutest boy I've ever seen. Literally perfection

Dad I whant attention.
Is what he's trying to say.

you mad gayboi ?

Teach him that being gay is just a choice.

Literally not a single gay in my family, if that happens I would be the worst father in my family's history.
However I couldn't leave my own son wandering out there, I would give him money, tell him to GTFO outta my house and never tries to contact me again, maybe I would deposit small amounts of money to his account every end of the month.
This is seriously what I would do.

Exactly, Cred Forums is just a male version of tumblr.

who are you ?
I have only daughters

That's great son, now get out of my house.

Get out then?

*unzip*
It's okay, Son. Now get on your knees and start sucking like a good girl.

never understood this meme. its so retarded and some people think its true. probably butthurt liberals who cant win an argument

>Cred Forums is just a bunch of adolescent contrarians

every poll ever give pol an average of 24-25 yo

>They can't wrap their head around the fact people can have differing views.

we know very well that most people have different views. no idea wtf youre talking about

>Pretty much the same as the SJW's they so despise.

outside of being being into identity politics by necessity, we have no point in common with them. then again youre just an idiot spouting memes and buzzword you probably dont even know whats a SJW outside of identity politics

Drop him in the woods with nothing to survive on for a few days.

If he's still alive when I pick him up I'll pay a high-class hooker to nurse him back to health while regularly servicing him. If he still wants to play faggot we can go for a square week.

If he survives an entire month on his own, I don't care if he's a faggot, at least he's useful.

"What is your gender, depending on your answer you may or may not stay in the house."

>being gay makes you an AIDS ridden whore
>no other action contribute to these statistics
>gay=whore=AIDS

kys

edgy

Cred Forums thinks having a disease like AIDS means you have to be killed instead of cured.

Also being more likely to have AIDS would also get you killed if you ask Cred Forums.

The solution to Cred Forums's problems is to murder white people which is pretty ironic considering that faggots can still breed via surrogates and only a retard would adopt someone elses child.

I'd put him on testosterone shots and tell him it's estrogen.

>being gay destroys your entire reproductive system
>what are surrogates

Because I don't want to raise something I'm ashamed of.

This.

Edgy.

>not wanting a son that masquerades as a butch dyke and slays lesbian pussy

Kill yourself.

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy littlebigplanet e ones against the stones.

What if you burn in hell and plead God for forgiveness and He just looks at you and laughs cause you're such a fag?

>gif related is (You), weeping and gnashing your teeth

Honor kill

Based namefag leaf?!?

get out of my house, get the fuck out of my house piece of shit

If there are a bunch of other faggots in hell with me maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
I bet Satan has a big one.

But that's irrelevant because I don't believe in hell.

>I'm a fucking infected boil on the ass of the great western christian tradition your ancestors died to protect
>Also I'm working to destroy contemporary culture just so I won't be butthurt... I mean... So I won't be upset about people being disgusted by my perversions
>why are you all so mad?
>sprinkles pixie dust
>sucks a hundred cocks
>gets aids

Neither do I faggot but it's your duty to reproduce and have children so suck it up and get to it.

>I would never impose even minor consequences that might give you own son some small chance at not being a worthless piece of shit
>faggot tier enabler

Nigga ,we constantly arguing with each other over various topics ,the only thing that glue this """community""" together besides right wing views is dank memes.

Only right reaction would be to kill the little faggot and then kill myself for raising such a piece of shit.

>Hurr durr le "hell sounds fun" meme
>Hurr durr le epic irreverence

(You) have to go back. Quit trying to subvert us.

Has anyone else noticed the recent trend of these fashionista nu-males buttoning up their shirts all the way to the top button? Who does this when they're not wearing a tie? It's fucking dorky as shit. I was always told you leave the top button unbuttoned unless you're wearing a tie. It looks stupid as fuck!

Edgy

>fag fag fag fag fag I suck cocks atheism I hate southerners even though I only saw them in a movie fag fag faggot shit suck cocks why are you a shitlib like me fag fag fag, but I'm part of Cred Forums senpai desu tier normies pepe, just see how authentically I use your lingo
>Reddit tier fedora acting like he belongs here while encouraging cultural rot

Congratulations, Son, you get to walk the path of eternal chastity.

I'm not imposing my views on you.

Telling people they are gonna do to an imaginary place with fire and things because they did something they loved doing isn't going to get anyone to take your side.

>unconditional love
>basing philosophy on disney movies and other childhood indoctrination
>still considering self man

But it worked for Han Solo!?!

Cred Forums doesn't like girls either

>Only right reaction would be to kill the little faggot and then kill myself for raising such a piece of shit.

>intelligent anti-gay well thought out argument

You chose the wrong strawman picture, please do find something more appropriate.

>I can do whatever because I don't believe in hell
>Oh well I don't believe in degenerate faggots
>wait you're still here?!?
>huh... time to reconsider hell avoidance plan

dubs says I will have a gay son. Trips says I will have tranny child.

BURN THE COAL?

i wouldnt because i would raise him so he doesnt become a faggot

I do this because it looks cute

so what's the story?

What did he mean by this?

absolutely inhuman

nah, it was a burglary from what I understand, he locked her in a closet after that
but otherwise yeah pretty much

Not about the argument but the honour.
No faggots allowed in my family, and clearly if my son was a faggot I would also be to blame for raising such a little homogay shit and I think suicide would be enough of a punishment

no idea

PAY THE TOLL!

I would nuke the Netherlands

That's Natural kiddo you was born a girl

Wtf why doesn't anyone do anything?

All the white people stand there like morons. They should have fucking dropped his ass back twice as hard.

>le mental problem librul conspeeruhsee meme

Suicide is ok.

Murder is illegal though.

that'd be racist user
we can't have that

I have to wonder, how do you burgerfriends cope with these subhumans? I live in a 99% white rural area but I would go apeshit if I had to live around niggers, just seeing them makes my blood boil

It's ok, lass, I know wearing men's clothes doesn't mean you are a lesbian.

I wouldn't be angry, I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't care at all, I would just say "ok", and go on with my day, continue doing what I am doing.
From that point, all our conversations would be very short and to the point, I would just respond with "yes", "no" and "ok".
I would still give give him food and money etc. but wouldn't care less what is he doing, he can go and enjoy his life, I would go and enjoy mine.

I don't associate with them and I'm a rather large male who lifts so they stay away
some like this though, I don't know what he expected

Wow Shiloh I had no fucking idea, buttoning up your shirt all the way, having slutty women piercings and taking a picture of you ready a book with blank pages in it wearing glasses with no lenses for Instagram totally has me convinced you were the captain of the football team.

Underrated

No odd does son, that's why we fuck them! :)

so you're a faggot who takes it up the ass, got it

>1. fuck son yourself
>2. nut
>3. ????
>4. profit

Satire?

meant to bypass selection bias and get shared by those too stupid to know better
read it better man

>le joos

This desu. Inside I'd be disgusted but I'd never let that show because he's my son.
But he can honestly fuck off as soon as possible.
I'm not raising a faggot with the same love I'd raise a normal lad.

Tell him i'm proud of him, because women are worthless pieces of shit and pussy is way overrated.

As long he doesn't become one of those degenerate, pedophile queers obsessed with fornication and drugs i'd be proud to call him my son.

You homophobic curs would probably enjoy living in muslim country.

>proceed to shit on son's back

I plan on have many kids so if one decides to pull this shit I'll just focus on the good ones and let him get aids in peace

>le retard

Not if I made the little faggot.
On a serious note, is not like i would be going to jail if i kill myself after killing him

(you)

You're still getting me a grandson.

i would beat him to death get 5 years sentence and bee free after 2,5 since thats what you get for manslaughter in Poo land

>sang nigger pastor
kek

This.

Because It is a fact

>cucks

"It's ok son, your other dad and I don't either. We don't care what you do as long as you're happy, but if you ever vote Labour we're cutting you out of the will."

Pls tell me you're a top at least

Why are you replying to everyone? Are you autistic? You're not an authority we're asking for secret wisdom or something.

Fuck him in the ass.

Fishing for (You)s

I hardly ever get a good debate out of these threads that doesn't boil down to "Most homos are pedophiles" or something of similar nature.

Yeah, you got a problem with that?

"Also don't you fucking dare bring a nigger home."

Go to hell. You're not my son.
BAM-BAM

"You have taken the biggest red pill. I am proud, son"

Why do people care? It's disappointing that he wouldn't have kids or have a fulfilling relationship but as long as he wasn't a degenerate faggot I'd be fine with it. The amount of people saying they would disown their child because of a mental illness they can't control and that effects no one else is pretty sickening, that's literally muslim tier behaviour.