Trump is not a conservative

He's pro-gun grabbing. Watch the debate, he agreed with Hillary on banning guns. A vote for Trump is a vote to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom#Shotguns
newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

name an alternative smartass, also Cred Forums is not a cuckservative board

>name an alternative smartass, also Cred Forums is not a cuckservative board

Libertarian Party
Constitution Party

>, also Cred Forums is not a cuckservative board

Trump is the most cuckservative shill ever.

You just said that he's NOT a conservative, then you're saying he's a shill for them? Make up your mind.
>unironically voting for Aleppo-boy
>literally who
Third parties will never EVER be elected and it's a wasted vote. If you think Trump is bad, allowing Hillary Clinton to get elected will be about 999x times worse.

Trump is a fucking idiot who's inconsistent at best on essentially every policy. He has no idea how to run a country and he won't get elected. But the alternative is Hillary Clinton. If the country has to go down I would at least like to drown in leftist tears first.

Also, Gary Johnson is a gun grabbing progressive PC faggot posing as a libertarian, and if you think he's credible what so ever you're genuinely retarded.

>Third parties will never EVER be elected and it's a wasted vote.

The Republican party was a third party until the 1860 election faggot.

>Wants to stop dangerous people from getting guns
>also wants to make it easier for people to defend their innocents and get off the list if they've been misplaced.

The second amendment is still upheld.

Pretty obvious that Trump is "whatever sounds good to the people I'm talking to right now".

I don't think he actually cares about 99% of the issues.

Isn't that what most "gun grabbers" want anyway?

>Also, Gary Johnson is a gun grabbing progressive PC faggot posing as a libertarian,

He's not in favor of gun control and opposes all gun control. Your a lying homo and probably a Trump cocksucker.

>I hate gun control
>vote for Trump, a fascist who opposes guns

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

>The second amendment is still upheld.

Oh but Hillary is a gun grabber for purposing THE SAME SHIT THAT TRUMP SAID HE SUPORTS

And a vote for Hillary is definitely a vote against the 2nd amendment.

>Pretty obvious that Trump is "whatever sounds good to the people I'm talking to right now".

I wish I could gas and murder all Trumpfags. They are the stupidest and dumbest faggots I have ever meet. This is why we need to ban retards from voting. There needs to be an IQ test to vote because Trump voters don't know anything about any actual policy of any substance.

Both Drump and HillShill both support banning guns from people on no fly lists. Even though that's a total violation of the 2nd because you are taking away someone's rights without due process.

>And a vote for Hillary is definitely a vote against the 2nd amendment.

How are Hillary and Trump any different on the 2nd amendment? The NRA supports him because he's a Republican, but they ignore his pro-gun control positions like taking guns away (gun grabbing) from "criminals" and "terrorists".

No, they want a ban on guns, a total ban like in some european countries.

They've made a lot of cucked methods trying to achieve this, such as obscuring the meaning behind the 2nd amendment and screaming about "common sense" gun control.

trumps doing what other conservatives have done, tried to stiff the issue by seeking ways to remove guns from inner city dindus that use them solely to kill each other over drugs and graffiti.

>"Lol you're retarded if you don't pick the candidate who broke federal law, lied to the FBI and rigged the DNC"

Trump wants to follow due process before you lose your right to own a gun and give you a way to challenge it, Hillary just wants to take your right with no way contest it after the fact

Trump said to remove guns from those who are dangerous, i.e convicts and people on teh no-fly list.

Clinton said to remove guns completely.

Fuck off faggot.

Trump has been named like 3,000 times in the Panama Papers and has just as much corruption and scandals as Hillary.

What an obvious shill thread have a bump so people can laugh at your attempts.

Really? Who in government is advocating a total ban on guns?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY'S KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

>Trump said to remove guns from those who are dangerous, i.e convicts and people on teh no-fly list.

Your British, you don't got a 2nd amendment, this is out right unconstitutional. No where in the 2nd amendment does it say "convicts" and people on the no fly list can't have guns.

>Clinton said to remove guns completely.

No, she said the same thing Trump did, but hey Trump's a Republican so we should support him because all Republicans are great for freedom right?

>Trump is literally Hitler

Hello CTR.

>Leftist that wants to murder those who doesnt agree with it

Sounds about right comrade, you got a job in the right place CTR

Can't counter an argument against Trump?

Shout SHILL and claim victory.

Hmm... that really corrected my reecord.

>a total ban like in some european countries.
Name one.

She wants to ban the "spooky weapons" as /k/ calls them (Any weapon that looks edgy rather than it's capabilities, because liberals are retarded) and memes "common sense gun control" which is meme speak for banning "excessive" arms and spinning excessive to the point where only a few small pistols would be available to the public.

We saw the debates, she is more of a gungrabber than trump is. Trump brought up the NRA and said he upheld their preferred method of gun control.

>Sounds about right comrade, you got a job in the right place CTR

>Hello CTR.

Summer is truly here all the time now.

>and has just as much corruption and scandals as Hillary.

Not even close.

Trump controversy: "He called a Venezuelan criminal fat 20 years ago!"
Hillary controversy: "She destroyed a country and turned it over to Islamic terrorists, resulting in a huge amount of refugees flooding western countries, and laughed about it!"

Being pro gun is about as anti cuck as you can get

>Trump brought up the NRA and said he upheld their preferred method of gun control.

See>
Both Drump and HillShill both support banning guns from people on no fly lists. Even though that's a total violation of the 2nd because you are taking away someone's rights without due process.

Bin that knife.

>Libertarian party
Gary Johnson is also a gun grabber
>Constitution part
Even less relevant than those hippies in the Green party. May as well not vote.

>comment made 16 years ago
k.

Why would Trump bother trying to enact gun control once he's actually elected?

The congress is Republican stacked. His constituencies really don't want it. The left will be in complete disarray for 2 years at least.

It's the difference between electing someone who would be pro active in trying to get something passed versus someone that would claim it as an empty suggestion to win middle ground voters.

Guns aren't banned in the UK.

>Trump controversy: "He called a Venezuelan criminal fat 20 years ago!"

Oh please. He's got connections to funding the Iranian military. He's got shit like Trump university and Pami Bondi scandal. He is literally like every other scum bag. But hey buddy whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep watching Fox News inside your bubble.

Only hand guns and automatic weapons are illegal in the UK

He's endorsed by the NRA at least. If you think Clinton will be better for 2A rights than Trump you are hopelessly retarded.

>Gary Johnson is also a gun grabber

What a great source there user. Your truly are a Trump voter alright....

>Even less relevant than those hippies in the Green party. May as well not vote.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary because they are the same person.

>Trump is not a conservative
good

>He's got shit like Trump university and Pami Bondi scandal
Literally nothing. Those are things only brought up by the left to distract from Hillary's emails and lying.

so would a vote for hillary... OP dont you get it that doesnt hurt trump. at least trump is going to open the flood gates

>He's endorsed by the NRA at least. I

Oh and the NRA is pro-gun now? It's pro-selling guns, the NRA is not pro-gun. There are several other gun organizations that haven't sold out to the RNC like the NRA.

>Literally nothing. Those are things only brought up by the left to distract from Hillary's emails and lying.

>it's not a scandal because it's my candidate

Here's your (You). A receipt for a .02 shekel deposit to account 1902009 will be emailed to you within the hour. We thank you for Correcting The Record™.

His VP said that Merkel is his favorite foreign leader, AND his VP is also a gun grabber. Now, why would he pick someone like that if he wasn't pro gun control? God, how fucking stupid are you? Holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
He also wants to force federal government funded vaccinations upon people, and that isn't fascist? Give me a fucking break you retard.

Yes, because the British citizen can own a shotgun right?

>His VP said that Merkel is his favorite foreign leader, AND his VP is also a gun grabber.

That's not Gary Johnson. Now please give me a source of GARY JOHNSON supporting gun control. I'm waiting. Let's look at reality:

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

Supports gun ownership rights
I ran my first campaign, as well as my reelection campaign, in a unique way--never mentioning my opponent in print, radio or TV. I stayed 100% on message; and it worked.

My message was a simple: individual freedom, individual rights and less government run with a common-sense business approach.

I opposed public funding of abortion and federal land management control, and I supported lower taxes, term limits, tough criminal sentences, gun ownership rights, right-to-work legislation and public funds for school vouchers.

I wanted to make certain that liberties and freedoms are equally available to all, with a limited government which basically ensures that no one is harmful to anyone else.
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p. 24 , Aug 1, 2012

Laws regarding guns are ineffective
Q: Where do you stand on gun control?

A: I'm one of those who believe the bumper sticker: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. The first people who are going to be in line to turn in their guns are law-abiding citizens. Criminals are going to be left with guns. I believe that concealed carry is a way of reducing gun violence.

The only pro gun choice we have..

>1860

I clearly asked you why he would pick a VP that supports gun control, and you didn't answer, I rest my case, you Johnson retards couldn't be any dumber.

Except trump scandals typically involve convenient bankruptcies to avoid paying taxes, while clinton scandals involve raping and pillaging entire nations for their natural resources or murdering heads of state because she doesn't agree with their fiscal policy.

The Czechfag is your typical Trumptard. Believes in bullshit lies and spews disinfo because his candidate is shit.

Yes, they can.
>Single-barrelled, double-barrelled shotguns, or those with a lever-action or, pump-action, or semi-automatic and fixed magazine capacity of no more than three (2 in the magazine and one in the chamber) cartridges are permitted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom#Shotguns

I don't care. All I want is a right wing Supreme Court and for all illegals to be removed violently. Literally the only reasons I am voting for him

Oh, I didnt know Trump pardoned a bunch of Puerto Rican terrorists who set off a bomb just a couple blocks away in NY from where the muslim did the other day.

Can you imagine if Hillary pardoned that guy randomly, for no reason?

Well she might just do it if elected. Bill pardoned like 30 terrorists, and with almost unanimous condemnation, only she supported it.

Theres whitewater, travelgate, the whitehouse being rented out, laughing about getting a known child rapist off for a crime he actually did, intimidating people bill molested by going as far as killing their pets and making death threats.. selling uranium to US enemies, setting the server up in her home to avoid foia requests, destroying evidence, lying about destroying evidence, lying about a terrorist attack to the families of the victims... that doesnt even touch the ~100 people that mysteriously died, or disappeared, or shot themselves in the back of the head.

Youre scum for not knowing these things this far into the election, its a big deal.

>I clearly asked you why he would pick a VP that supports gun control, and you didn't answer, I rest my case, you Johnson retards couldn't be any dumber.

He picked a moderate to appeal to moderates because he's trying to win over voters. As I pointed out several times he opposes all gun control, as opposed to your boy Trump, who is an outspoken gun grabber.

Now do you what Johnson who will protect guns, or Trump who bans them? I'm waiting....

Why does someone from Czechia care about American politics?

I didn't know Trump made business dealings with a muderous dictator in the Middle East.
I didn't know Trump raped a 13 year old girl with Jeff Epistein.
I didn't know Trump hasn't paid income taxes, and said so during the debates.
I didn't know Trump was sued by the Justice Department for committing fraud against private contractors.
I didn't know Trump was being investigated in 169 federal lawsuits.

>conveniently leaves out the Clinton University scandal

These so called gun grabbing comments were 16 years ago you retard, 16 years ago I was a liberal, many people were, it's a matter of less than two months to take a complete U turn and go full on redpill.
Don't you think picking a gun grabber as your VP would discourage actual libertarians from voting for you? It definitely discouraged most libertarians.

I WOULD NEVER TOSS A NICE FLINTLOCK IN THE TRASH

I care about dispelling fictions like the garbage that spews from your mouth, friend.

>Wants to stop dangerous people from getting guns
Do you really believe that? The anti-gun groups your country and the jews funded here support the same thing.

>16 years years ago
>It's okay to critcize Clinton on policy she has done years ago, yet, Trump gets a free pass
You're not even a fucking American, so, your stupid ass opinion doesn't even fucking matter since you don't get to vote in MY fucking elections - you autistic faggot. Shut your fucking mouth and leave.

Waiting period? You mean the amount of time my local gun store takes stamping my 4473? Took about 10 minutes last time. That seems like a reasonable amount of time.

>not owning guns yet in America

thank you for correcting the record

>Obama: We should do No Fly, No Buy
OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING
>Hillary: I support No Fly, No Buy
WTF I HATE HILLARY NOW
>Trump: I agree with Hillary and Obama. No Fly, No Buy
*crickets

>The debates were 16 were years ago

Wow, time flies

>thinking Gary Johnson is a viable alternative

TRUMP IS PRO-WHATEVER GETS HIM THE VOTES

see You're defending Clinton now, everyone pack it up, it's just a CTR shill.

OP you're an idiot. You don't need an assault rifle you fucking wannabe. A longer waiting period is good to keep guns out of the hands of inner city criminals. By making it more difficult to get a gun, we ensure only those who are more educated and intelligent and capable will actually get guns. If you're too dumb to make a somewhat complicated application, then you're too dumb to be having a gun.

I didn't know wikileaks was 100 percent facts
I didn't know they had so many crimes of Hillary
I didn't know trump was such a good dude
I didn't know how much money is being thrown to make posts like yours

No-Fly List Gun Ban lacks Due Process.
What kind of chuckle fuck thinks that's a good idea?

>however they deserve to have due process and be able to be helped out if the list if possible

I really REALLY used to think Cred Forums was joking with "shills" but it's faggots like you and the others in this thread that just make me believe CTR is real

Some even agree with Trump on the No Fly, No Buy.
People don't care about polices, they want their side to win. It doesn't matter if their guy is doing exactly what they despise on the other side. It's okay when we do it.
Really sad to see Cred Forums falling for this.

I disagree that a third party will never be elected but it is certain that the presidency will not be the first major office that a third party candidate wins.

If the Libertarian party wants to raise it's profile, they need to start with big pushes on the state level, and proceed with attempts to break into US Congress positions. Only then will they get people to view them as a viable party and not just a group of crazy, nude interpretive dancers.

Guilty until proven innocent is the opposite of how a just legal system operates.

Neither is your dad you fucking faggot, gottem

>He agrees with the notion that potential terrorists shouldn't be permitted to own guns!
>Guess that means you should vote for #Her #Herness, #Hilldog, you stupid goyim ;););)
You've failed to #CorrectTheRecord this day. No nickels for you, freebie.

Which is irrelevant to 2016's election.

>He agrees with the notion that potential terrorists shouldn't be permitted to own guns!
>potential terrorists
newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

>He agrees that people who have committed no crimes should be denied constitutionally protected rights
>This is a concerning development and this should be taken into consideration

Trump is not infallible and you don't need to support every single policy stance he takes.

Trump isn't a kike puppet globalist. That's good enough for me.

He did not say that lol. He said he would be okay with no fly, no buy. But at the same time, if someone is on the no fly list erroneously, the gov should help them get off it.

Liberals make too much shit up.

>Hillary has been politician for 30 years
>for 30 years doesnt push any of the things she's running her platform on except literally only gun control
>somehow expects people to believe her despite only adopting policies of trump and Bernie to make herself more likable
>faggots try to paint Trump as the "all talk, no action" candidate, despite Hillary having 30 years to attempt action

You know Ron Paul has been fighting for what he fights for long before you were born, that's what a person with convictions looks like. Aside from Hillary wanting to gungrab, she hasn't pushed for anything. Free College, "gender pay gap", stopping terrorism at its core. She's had plenty of chances her whole career and yet she's done nothing and made a bunch of money with nothing to show for it. They're loaded, where are their assets? Where are they giving back? Is there any proof the money that goes into the Clinton foundation actually help anyone?

This

Answers Demanded on Why Immunity Granted For Destruction of Clinton Email Evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

Hillary failed as secretary of state — why would president be any different?

nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

Hillary RIGGED Debate - Secretly Signals Moderator Lester Holt

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

>sage

Yeah, he essentially supported the idea that you can be stripped of your rights until you beg the government to restore them.

This is not how our country was meant to function. It was founded to be the exact opposite of this, in fact.

>Cred Forums is not a cuckservative board

???

i thought Cred Forums was a place for underage kids to passive aggressively lash out that their peers by role playing as republicans?

>Trump is not a conservative
good
the last thingf we need is a cuckservative religion fag

Cred Forums is not a conservative board either

He did not say this. He said he favors a process to get your name removed if it has been added in error, but so long as your name is on the list (a list which does not require due process to get on it) then your rights can be restricted.

This is not what due process looks like.

That's guilty till proven innocent.

Also, you can be on these posts not in error, but still not having committed a crime. They can take away your rights without you ever committing a crime, by just saying that you might one day commit a crime

>2000
He was still a Democrat back then.

>banning guns

Citation needed.

Trump is one of those rare politicians who will change their opinion, given facts and evidence.

>compares a POTUS candidate to Hitler because no real arguments
>calls me a summerfag

If you call a pellet gun a real firearm then I guess. Bolt action rifles are handy handy unless you know what you're doing. Hand cannons aren't handy either.
>9mm
Don't make me laugh.

Hes got a better figure than hill I can tell you that.

>politicians flip-flopping
>rare

lol, how many kids are on this board these days? it's as if it's the first election they've seen, considering this blind hope invested in Trump by so many people.

Your opinion is not relevant to the fact that there is not a total ban on firearms in the UK.

Im convinced David duke himself starts these threads to false flags us. Nice try retard go cuck yourself some more you democrat plant.

Just some 4D chess.

>Agrees with Hillary to ban assault weapons
>Wins office
>So are you going to ban assault weapons mr trump?
>They've been banned since 68 you retards

Trump is controlled opposition

>quote from 2000

REALLY MAKING ME THINK YOU BOARD SLIDING FAGGOT

And who isn't controlled opposition?

>Both Drump and HillShill both support banning guns from people on no fly lists.

Trump supports the version of the No-Fly ban that was written and proposed by the NRA, and was written with protections for American citizens to explicitly prevent its use as a Stasi gun ban -- namely that if the FBI suspects you're a goddamn terrorist the FBI is alerted to the sale and has three days to arrest the motherfucker, otherwise the sale automatically continues and the Government can fuck off harassing innocent men with no charges levied against them.

The version the libshits voted down hard when it was proposed, because the abuse was all they were interested in.

You fucking lying kikes. I'm going to enjoy loading your corpses into the ovens. It'll be the most satisfying job I've ever worked.

I'm pretty sure this is just a confused CTR shill who somehow still uses the list with the talking points they used during the primaries. He doesn't seem to understand that saying "Trump is not a real conservative" doesn't really do anything at this point in the campaign where the only other option is Hillary fucking Clinton.

>They can take away your rights without you ever committing a crime

No, they can't. They can delay a sale for at most three days using the proposal Trump supported. The NRA version of this bill was explicitly written to shut that shit down completely, while exposing libshits for the hypocrites and liars they are when libshits and liars refused to vote for a bill that gave them everything they asked for -- except the ability to abuse it.

Stop and frisk doesn't take your guns away unless you're a cartel nigger, chico

>still replying to clickbait 2000 memes

Sage

YOU'RE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION KIKE.

That's fine, I don't fucking care. Party voters are the biggest retards on this earth.