Calling all autists and grand-autists of Cred Forums, we need to investigate this shit

Calling all autists and grand-autists of Cred Forums, we need to investigate this shit.

This Lady is Jane Cook Lewis, she was killed in a car crash on Monday 12th Sept, when her car veered off the Interstate and sank in water for no known reason.

>timesofsandiego.com/life/2016/09/15/memorial-service-pending-for-ex-wife-of-nbcs-george-lewis/

The gentleman is George Lewis, her husband and widower.

On Mon 26th Sept, exactly 2 weeks after her tragic death, George (ex NBC 'journalist' and now freelancing) was the first person seen greeting Bill and Hillary as they arrived for the debate.

At the end of the debate, George was considered important enough to be allowed on the debate stage itself, even though he has no connection with NBC or the Clinton campaign that has been made public.

George was also seen REMOVING several items from Hillary's CUSTOM made podium, including a folder of documents which he seemed to give to Lester. He also seems to have have removed a box or something similar.

What does this mean Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Who-Died-When-Car-Submerged-in-Water-Near-Camp-Pendleton-Identified-393338081.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cars sink in water because they don't have enough buoyancy to float.

This also happened on September 12

I bet a tenner there are 2 bullets in the back of the head leading to a suicidal drowning.

It means nothing. Delusional drumpfets need to stop grasping at straws.

lol known reason found

on a more serious note, why do the brain damaged denizens of this board spend all their time cooking up conspiracies about clinton?

she's an objectively bad politician, there's plenty of ammunition there without debasing yourselves by imagining that she's some combination of al capone keyser soze and the mole people.

but what the fuck do i care what you retards do with your time.

Surely the event would have someone in charge of controlling who was there?

Maybe they could explain why he was there, and for what purpose.

HANG THEM ALL

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/

What could have been in that box? Some sort of dampening field to protect Hillary from Trump's Tesla technology?

>bunch of shills or autists already shitposting

Shame about the (((coincidence))) though.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/

What the FUCK is going on!? How is this not fucking huge right now??

bump for interesting stuff to read when I wake up from my afternoon nap

(((MSM)))

Any time is after noon if you think about it.

I'll think about it as I doze off, my american philosophising brother

>Red notes on paper

>Blue pen

What did she mean by this?

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Who-Died-When-Car-Submerged-in-Water-Near-Camp-Pendleton-Identified-393338081.html

Thanks for correcting the record mate

lol

hmm

The Incredibly Epic Assassin Grandma gets another name on her list. Truly, the most powerful, and most bad ass Grandma who has ever existed.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

Hello Nimble America.

they have his kids you evil fuck

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing....

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate. But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate.. But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate.... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>do what we want or we will kill your wife before you do it

Either it was a threat or a gift. Depends.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/
Interesting