I'm getting scared. Why the fuck isn't Trump winning yet?

Please tell me everything is going according to plan. I'm freaking the fuck out. I was told, "Don't worry, user, it's all going to be great. Trump will win and MAGA" SO WHEN THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Look at the latest PPP polls. Trump down in all the swing states. Literally why? Why?

WHEN DOES TRUMP START WINNING???

Since you're a shill, shouldn't you be excited that your random ass outlying poll shows your boss, HRC, as winning? Classic concern trolling.

PPP has yielded some interesting results, for example they suggested that the majority of Bernie Sanders supporters are white supremacists.

>I was told, "Don't worry, user, it's all going to be great. Trump will win and MAGA"
well maybe you shouldn't listen to Cred Forums?

I'm so sick of this shit. It's impossible to say anything other than TRUMP IS WINNING without being cared a fucking shill. Fuck you.

I've been on the Trump Train since the fucking beginning.

Romney was a completely different thing. He was no different than Obama. Hell, I didn't even vote for him. I voted third party in 2012 and 2008.

We need to spam more online polls imo.

Anyone got any new polls we can spam??

It doesn't seem to be helping anything.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JULIAN ASSANGE

THIS FUCKING CUNT HAS BEEN DOING CORRUPT SHIT FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS AND NO ONE HAS VIDEO EVIDENCE? WHAT THE FUCK

>south carolina and georgia are getting close

we're fucking finished

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEE

Literally a CTR starter pack of posts.

> nuh uh I'm one of you. I even voted like a lot of you lel

You're bad at this.

I'm literally not a shill you fucking idiot. Goddamn it, man.

This thread is garbage.

All you're doing is sliding.

Lurk the fuck more.

We /doublethink/ now

>seeing literally no positive indicators for Trump's campaign
What the fuck is wrong with you? We're not going to win by being delusional. What we are doing now is not working at all.

> dysinfo
> I am one of you

All you need now is a drumpf BTFO post.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

>It's impossible to say anything other than TRUMP IS WINNING without being cared a fucking shill.

No, its just you going "IM DEEBLY GONCERNED BROS :DDD ITS OVER BROS IM A CRUZ MISSILE" reveals you to be a shill.

This shit has gone on since the primaries.

>I've been on the Trump Train since the fucking beginning.

We know you were never on the Trump Train.

Daily reminder that engaging in undeclared paid political advertisements is a fucking federal crime and you and all the other shills are going to ass rape prison after the election.

>What we are doing now is not working at all.

Correct, the "lol I was a Drumpf supporter gaiz now I'm ready to Shill4Hill" tactic never fucking worked and still won't.

>tfw i'm a pessimistic asshole like OP
>tfw i always annoy and piss off my family members

fucking cunts

Trump has won bigly, the election is over. The show must go on though so everyone is pretending it's still a thing. Wouldn't want to miss out on all the drama.

>

Cred Forums is mostly teenage knownothing retards, duh.