Would you take a refugee to live with you for 3 years if you got 3000 dollars a month for it?

Would you take a refugee to live with you for 3 years if you got 3000 dollars a month for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No. There are a lot of dumb things I could do for money and I don't do those either.

As long as it's a qt girl

Fuck no

>getting 3000 ""back"" from yourself, your friends, and your family's tax dollars
Yeah no

absolutely not

3000 bucks a month, that's enough for me to rent a place for him. So yes.

They're all women and chilrden anyway so of course I would :)))

fucking hell no. no no no.

This. Only if it's a qt girl.

its literally free dollars. Why wouldn't you take it? You could also teach someone great values and make them into a decent part of society

Depends on the refugee. That guy? No.

I would do it for free.

In Italy they give you only 1000€/month

If I could pick which ones, sure. I'd take a nice Christian Syrian family.

Hellz no

3000/month
1500/fortnight
750/week
107/day
14/hr

Fuck no you add an extra zero and I'd think about it.

its free dollars and you could teach him/her how to be a productive member of our society

No.

This. My mortgage is only 1600 a month.

user here speaks Kurdish, taking in a Kurd would be pretty good

Double post. SOrry! New here

Someone gets it.

Ok, just be careful not to sit on my fapchair

How has it come to this?

nope unless it was chained inside a steel cage in the basement for said duration

>Australian housing market
Fuck that, get him an apt for 600 bucks a month

You never specified nationality.

"A" refugee for $3000 a month. Sign me up for 10!

>Would you take a refugee to live with you for 3 years if you got 3000 dollars a month for it?

Yes, if she was hot and let me fuck her.

>take in refugee
>get $$$ for 3 years
>kick it out at the end

Hell, you may even be able to red pill it if you're living with it for that long.

Probably yeah, if it was a grill in the 17-20 range. Not so I can rape her like the rest of you degenerates, but just so I'm not in danger of being shanked in the night myself.

No. Not worth it at all.

Not possible. 1 bedroom unit, 70km from cbd, 200+ a week rent.

Is it a woman or a child? No? Then back to the front protecting your motherland.

I am writing an essee for my school project about this subject. It would be great material to get good openions from here

yes

No worries bender

nothing beats the feeling of having your skull smashed open with a sledge hammer though

Kill yourself and bring down as many chinks as you can with you. There's no other option.

>accept
>refugee robs me once I get 3000 dollars.

If a qt3.1416,I'd do it for free!

A Syrian refugee like the
>pic related

Get paid to have a slave.

Yeah man

Why do burgers fail so hard everytime when talking about taxation?

Its the same thing everytime with you people, a go to burger buzzword on here "muh evil taxes, muh evil gibernment"

>0.00000000000000001% of your friends and family´s money

Come again asshats

>get 3k a month
>rent him an appartment for 1.2k
>make 1.8k in profit
sound ok to me

Fair point.

I'll change it to only children then. It'd look weird tho since I'm a single dude living by myself.

No. Not even for 3 million dollars a month.

No
Not even a qt3.14 grill

How much to send them back instead?

Yes, he or she can have the spare room.

No but would consider for 5500 if it's a woman and takes care of the cleaning, food and laundry

Do they have to survive the whole month for me to get the money?

Do they have to be alive? I mean what happens if they just so happen to help themselves to my medicine cabinet? "One down, two to go! Hahahahhahahahaha."

It depends on the person, but yes, probably. It's not like it would have an impact on immigration in general, and I could force feed him Norwegian values. A lot of former muslims here in Norway have started to speak up against Islam, so if I could add to that, it would be a net positive.
Otherwise I could just report suspicious behaviour to the department of immigration and make sure he gets deported at the end of the three years.

>>Implying $3000/month covers this pig

>imply he wont go nigger welfare and leech on your livelihood.

Sure I'd take a white African or an orphaned Yazidi kid, you know, real minorities in genuine danger of being wiped out.

NOT even for 3mill? How much are you payed are you a god?

only if he sleeps with my wife

3k a month for 3 years and 1 less shitskin in the world? I would accept if I owned a gun.

I like that option!

I'd redpill him

and whose taxes is it paid with?

if it's a cutie then we might talk, otherwise nah.

Then you're a retard. With 3 mill a month, you could go full Soros and spread huge amounts of anti-immigration propaganda.

Yes. I'd just let him have my apartment and get a better one for myself.

I'm a fucking swede and I get it. Why can't you?

From a American perspective:

The whole America dream is my friend. They are stealing directly from me, my neighbourhood and liberty itself.

>Take money
>Kill savage

Oops Mehmet fell down the stairs
When is next one coming

Something wrong with your stabbing arm, Pekka?

I barely make the equivalent of $10,000 a year.

I don't want a terrorist or a rapist in my house.

>let him in house
>lead him to the basement
>sedate him and lock him into a cage
>beat him with a stick all day long
>torture him with cold and hot water
>force him to watch foam adventure 24/7
>he cell has lego on the ground everywhere
>his cell is actually a fart gaschamber
>only feed him 700 calories per day and make him as weak and malnourished as possible
>every once in a while force him to sign papers that prove he is alive and well (if needed)
>after last payment I kill him by skinning his head and cutting his hands off while stuffing a machete into his throat and cutting his neck with a box cutter
>feed flesh to pupper

Literally living in Mom's basement and shit posting like a canadian.

so if more people take that option then there will be more spent on housing refugees by this method. so it could go well beyond just a small percentage.

No

No, I will not sell out my country for any amount of money.

>implying i want to stick my treasure in shit

How hot, submissive, and willing to convert to American ways is she?

3000 for one refugee? Hell yes

In Germany you get 50€ per refugee per bed per day or 1500€ a month. If you buy 2 bunk beds and put them in a room and rent them out to refugees you can earn 50x4x30= 6000€ per month.

You're actually retarded if you think they're all rapists and terrorists or even a majority of them. Are you twelve? If you're making poverty wages like that, and take in one that's reasonably young and/or female that'd be a net gain. Not to mention the fucker would probably come anyway and at least now you have a chance to help him/her become somewhat productive in society.

Do I have to prove they are alive to collect the money?

>flag
>defending rapefugees
Why am I not surprised

Kek.
Führer is strong in this one.

>Would you take a refugee to live with you for 3 years if you got 3000 dollars a month for it?
Only if it was a Christian refugee.

Kikes and Mudslims, get the oven.

((CURRENT FLAG))

I'd take, Arab Christians, Yazidis, white refugees fleeing from South Africa, Ukrainians fleeing Russian oppression, stuff like that.

most of those coming to your country are just economic memegrants looking to leech the system so by default they're not poor fucks.

have fun with isis fighter abdullah fucking your sister.

>Inb4 most of them aren't jihadists meme

>he cell has lego on the ground everywhere

you fucking monster...

>its literally free dollars. Why wouldn't you take it?
You're a dumbass. Kill yourself.

Qt Christian gril, yes.

only if it's a qt3.14 loli

At the end of the day mate, I'm not a cuck.

Enjoy Mehmet fucking your wife.

Only if
a) It's a female.
b) She's a Christian.
c) She's one of those White looking ones like Assad.

YES

this t.bh f.am

Yes. I think it would be fair to think that they would make suprise visits to make sure you don't mistreat the migrant

>funland shitposting

you'd do it for free too

Great how do we pick the non rapists out?

Going to need that first months money in advance then

arab wolverine, fuck off

Yes
>lock him in a basement
>forcefully give him 3 estrogen shots per day
>teach him the language
>800 kcal per day diet so he gets fit
>pay surgeon with govt money to give him breast implants and facejob
>make him a beautiful dune princess so she can be my gf forever

youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY

I wouldn't do it because I'm not suicidal.

Sick fuck, at least do the operations yourself

only if i can be paid in full up front. . day 2 every surface will be covered with cooked bacon. i think it would take $1,450 of bacon and maybe $100 worth of elmers glue to manage it

$3000/month can't even rent a house here in Vancouver and were not living in a condo together, so no.

No I make $3,000 a month already

Do I have to prove it's alive at any time in the 3 years? :)

>You're actually retarded if you think they're all rapists and terrorists or even a majority of them.
The real threat (as you should know by now Sweden) is not the 1/50000 Somalis who's an ISIS plotter.
It's the 50000/50000 who want to bulldoze your churches into mosques and send your daughter into the Sultan's harem.

no. minor short term profit, long term loss. what price can you place on Finland being Finland?

Rent a house... the most expensive way to live

I'd lock him in a shed and feed him dog food for three years. He doesn't even have rights and it's probably the best living conditions he's ever had.

you would make an extra 3000! I though Mericans had business sense

Yeah. I'd take my big Norwegian copy of Snorre's Sagas and shove it into her hands, and make her read it over and over, until she couldn't take it anymore. Then I'd spray my sticky, white sun block all over her face, so she wouldn't get sunburned when playing in the yard.

I value you my life more then 3000

Also you have to remember that people eat and this Fuck would probably steal my food or any potential hidden money

You don't get the money if it's alive at the end of the three years.

You're all just proving how privileged you are. 70% of the worlds population would kill for 3000 dollars/month

How is you getting the money worse than any of the other terrible wastes of tax dollars?

>dollars
How many yupoors is that ? 10 ?

Na me and my gf will keep my 3000 and her 1500 and stay safe

how many grenade attacks or rapes were there in Sweden prior to the migrant influx?

Did you know that private companies in Sweden are sucking up huge amounts of taxpayer money providing housing services to "unaccompied child refugees"? Are you supportive of that? Here's a charming 12yr old for you, ready to be housed with 24/7 room service -- oops, I mean 24/7 "care"...pic related

you're being conned from above and below

snorre's sagas are icelandic tho, cuck.

What will I do with my money if he blows me up?

What? No. They have to go back after it's calmed down in their home country.

No. All refugees need to go back and fight and rebuild their country. All "refugees" that don't have war in their country need to go back period.

Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare. Haven't seen any razed churches and harems.

>finland

Australia is expensive.
$3000 for 3 just wouldn't cut it!
In fact it may not even cover one and be above the poverty line.
Also how the fuck does a FOREIGNER get more cash than a native unemployed cunt?

Fuck our kyke leaders. Fuck em!

no,

mabye

if i was buffaloe bill and if he PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN.

Must've had hard lives to age so prematurely. Poor kids. Very sad pictures.

3K WOULD COVER 3 MONTHS OF RENT MABYE

>Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.
Best defense ever.
Good grief, Charlie Brown, punch yourself.

yfw you finally realize.

OR else it gets the hose again

No. For 3000 a month they can get their own place

Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.Most of them want to commit petty crime and take welfare.

NO SHIT

Hell yea, I'd red pill the shit out of them. I would show them white people living the life in NYC and how some stupid Muslims are oppressed by their religion. I would introduce them to pork and alcohol, just imagine feeding him bacon and eggs one morning, of course you don't tell him it's pork, he wouldn't have a clue. I'd also introduce him to some red pilled Muslims I know that would set him straight.
Honest to god, I'd do it, there are immigrants here from the Muslim world and mostly Europe. I'd show them how successful southern euro immigrants are and how non-religious Muslims are too, then show them the half dead religious Muslims are retarded. It would be free money.

I'd redpill him and we could be NEETs together picking up Asian girls, playing vidja, cosplaying crusader and saracen.

-

If i lived alone, hell i would even take a family of 2 or 3!

Then donate 1k month out of my 9k to fund a party to deport all refugees back/fix their shit country.

Maybe he will cum on your waifu dolls, you don't want that right?

It'd have to be women only and you got yourself a dealio friendo

No, it doesn't matter how much they pay me, it'll always be no.

YOU DIDNT PAY AMERICA TO BETTER THEMSELVES. AND THERE DOING FINE

My copy is still Norwegian, you dumb nigger. In fact, it's the first edition in bokmål from 1899, with illustrations by Krohg and Werenskiold, and its release is considered one of the most historically significant events in Norwegian literature.

I would take a she-fugee

Didn't know we had descendants of Kublai Khan coming as well.

Is he pleasant to be around? Will he help with chores?

$3k is two years' rent so I'd keep it for maybe one month. Tell it after I get my money that there are a lot of hot chicks waiting for nigger dick in Lasnamäe.

SMELLS LIKE CURRY, LIVED IN MUD, CLEAN IS A CULTURAL THING BONGO

Yes

fuck off EU shill

>$3k is two years' rent so I'd keep it for maybe one month.
You fucking bastard.
$3 is one month's rent here

Would end in a disaster in Germany. Just look at the fucking widow's allowance.
And no, I wouldn't. Noone helped my parents' families when they had to flee.

It's two year's here. I pay 120e a month for my apartment in Tallinn. When my gf's living with me, she pays for the food and I pay for the apartment - costs about 300e in total for two people to get their needs filled.

Here it's not a month.
Also bills, food, insurance, transport.

Any cunt dumb enough to accept this (((deal))) can't count

Funny how in Sweden you actually do get 3000$ / month for taking in a refugee.

>mfw

>a months rent in your capital: 120e
>a months rent in a shitty Finnish small town with two rooms+ kitchen and bathroom= 700e

Its not fair.

and when the subhuman filth eventually gets kicked out for destroying the apartment/house and they have to gut the place, that 3 grand aint gonna be shit.

This is literally just thinly veiled Communism masquerading as Capitalism.

The government pays you your tax dollars to share your house with someone. It's akin to how people in the Soviet Union were assigned units by the government.

Get out of here Takumi. We have enough delusions becoming reality here as it is.

> Checks flag

Makes sense

>new here

back2reddit

Yes if female. She can cook. Clean, ect. Would be like having a maid.

only if im allowed to kill them immediately and feed them to my pigs.

>3 years

no no, and that money is not enough to even cover his rent.

They'd kill you and rape your entire family before you even received your first check.

The answer is no.

Yes, as long as it is not implied that the refugee must be alive

depends on the fugee if we talk about middle aged male muslim pretending to be a kid with isis videos on his phone then no lol

If it's a under 14 child or a young female, then yes.
If not, no.
Young female muslims are not brainwashed yet because of all the actual opression of muslim women, it takes time to get them used to it.
And kids... Kids just deserve a chance, i would take a kid in for free to be quite honest, it enrages me to see kids as a minority of refugees instead of a majority.

2bh I would

Yes, not all of them are dangerous.

You sound like a fuckin pedo.

Yes.

Anyone who says no is retarded. 3000 free dollars a month is a lot of money.

That depends on a few factors. Do I have to feed, clothe, and care for the refugee? If so, $3000 / yr isn't going to cover expenses, so no.

Is the refugee a Muslim that believes Sharia is above the constitution? If yes, then no, as I'd rather not have to live in constant fear of my daughter being raped in the night after the rest of my family has been killed with tolerance.

Finally, am I allowed to terminate their residence at any time f I suspect illegal activity? If no, then definitely not.

No.

You're a degenerate if that's the first thing that came to your mind.

You also get paid a lot more. My gf was getting 1k in Finland for a job you'd struggle to get 500e out of in Estonia. You'll still have more actual spending money left over at the end of the day.

this, it's fucking nothing , you'd still have to work while Mohammed lazes around or robs you or uses your computer to moderate the ISIS twitter feed

Yes, because I can kill him and stuff him in a garage and collect the money as if he was alive

fuckoff

Hell yeah I would. I can find a place to rent for $100. $300 for this cunt/month for food. The rest of the money is for myself.
Now I'm rich, bitch!

This guy gets it.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS FOR FREE

if it's a girl and I'm allowed to chop her arms and legs off and de-tooth her and carry my little fuckslave around in public, sure.

only a woman

I could use 3 Grand monthly.

>id
You ain't fooling anyone

Yes, but first day kill him in his sleep and ask for my money. At leave prorate the payment.

Would I get to pick the refugee? Is it ac man or a woman? How old? All of these are important factors.

Women and children, sure. Arab women are pretty hot and make my dick wet, and kids are kids. Men above 15 can go back and fight for their country or freeze and starve to death for all I care.

i'd take a hundred japanese refugees and create my own buddhist temple

Only a child if they were Muslim.

I'd take an adult Christian.

Fuck no, go ask one of the dozen Arab Islamic countries that don't want them either.

>GAY

No, that is called selling out your race for mammon.

Any refugee?

I'll take a Ukrainian qt.

>take the 3 grand
>rent a storage unit and put him in it
>slide cheap meals under the door once a day
>save until I can buy and convert a property (warehouse etc) to have proper cells
>rinse and repeat until I have a literal money farm of refugees
Fucking right I would

>chinks farming rats.png
Someone post the story

This.
I'll take an Ukrainian.

one of my cousins in sweden receives state money for hosting a refugee in their house. Cuck level is over the roof mayne

Are there certain standards you need to maintain? Do the government check in with them or something?

parentless boy iraqi fleeing isis, if you have a spare room then you make an application to host the refugee and you get money for it.

I've got an old farmhouse that hasn't been kept up in two years. I could shove twenty into it and collect $60k a month.

If it is a women and a qt, I would take her for free

If i can properly vet them first

The important factor is not to take any refugees

>a harem of 20 Muslim sluts
My dick can't possibly get any harder

GAY

No I mean like will some sort of inspector come to your house to check you actually supplied a bed and food etc? Or can you just shove him under the stairs like Harry Potter and collect your dosh?

Gtfo out of my country shitskin.

GAY

>Sweden
Why am I not surprised?

I don't care what the stormtards say. For $3k a month I can rent a separate apartment for refugee and still pocket more than half the monthly payment. If the country is being sold down the shitter you'd be stupid not to get in on it.

i wouldnt hold a conversation with one for less than 15,000

Does a dead refugee in the backyard count?

I base my decisions on the future of my nation not on the future of my wallet.

that fucking id tho

Only 3000, who the fuck would do that?

Yes, but I will turn him into a slave and after 3 years will poison him.

In the old times you had to buy your slaves. Now you get paid for having one.
Can I have multiple?

>Make dumb comment
>Kek gets back at you instantly

Pol has truly been blessed

No.

>buy a condo
>pay roughly $1000 per month for mortgage
>get $3000/mo
>stop by and do repairs with a gun to say I live there.

NO

You can't buy me with your dirty money.

Do anyone have pictures of such sub-terrain dwellers or are they an urban myth?

dude 3000 dollars a month? Fuck mother fucking yes.

I live here with just my Mom and I. I'm not a manchild either just had some bad unfortunate circumstances happen to me--but we only pay 700 a month for a house and we have an extra bedroom. 3000 a month = fucking profit mah nigga.

By the end of it all this house would be paid off and we'd have new flooring and a full garden planted in the backyard. Goddamn yes I would.

No not for any price.

No.
Roommates are a pain in the ass.
People in general tend to treat the property of others like shit.
The more different they feel you are from them the more justified they feel in neglecting and abusing what is yours.

Source: t.landlord

would you ahmed?

Yes. But only if I can take 4.

>accept 4 refugees
>12000$ per month
>move
>allow refugees to live in house
>enjoy peaceful life in new house
>dont have to work much
>refugee landlord

Yeah, I would beat him in to submission and feed him pork. But only if I get at least 3k a month

No. Culture>Economy

Why not? I could record the whole experience and make it into a reality-sitcom thing and sell it to the BBC as diverse programming for £££.

I'd agree if it were a professor or someone learned. Maybe if I learned Arabic/be able to read the Quran natively, I'd be more effective at redpilling people.

>$108,000 to have Ahmed with me for 3 years
Honestly yeah, I could invest that shit.

no because I already make $500 to $1000 a day

For 3000$ i can settle him away from me and still get money.
Also in post-soviet there is a thing called "dead souls" when dead people are getting pension, voting, etc. If you know what i mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

I would rather starve than take in Muslim scum. they all need to go back where they came from.

If a refugee you quarter commits ANY crime you should have to pay for it.

Refugee problem solved overnight

If I had a whole plantation worth do I get more

>

Rape isnt a crime, its tolerance, you white pig.

ebin id there brassbro

This is a shitty argument though. Would you ever let another person take care of your child? x% of people are rapists. You can apply this to so much:
2% of people who buy guys use them for massacres. #YesAllGunOwners? There are much better arguments than that shit.

>post yfw the EU can't even preemptively rape the refugee women because there aren't any and gays are so depraved they'll enjoy it anyways

No.
Only if it was an actual refugee and not an Islamic invader. I'd take in a Buddhist who is being persecuted by muslims, a Christian persecuted by muslims, but not a Muslim who refuses to stand up against their own kind.

The dead vote early and often for Democrats in the US. It's not just a post-soviet thing.

If they were 12 years old or younger and female. Anything else the answer is no

Fuck off, faggot. This is cuck-mentality. Stop putting pussy on the pedestal.

Fuck yeah I would. Do I have to pay for him or is the money all my own? Because if it's like child support then no.

>Its literally free dollars

Well said, Sir. Refugees = yes. Migrant scroungers = Fuck no.

German should heat up oven and use rapefugees as an alternative energy.

In my country that's like 30 grand hell yeah.

huehuehuehueuehueue fucking viado

Define "live"
Can l lop off his arms, legs and tongue and keep him in a large suitcase feeding only on scraps?

>Would you ever let another person take care of your child?
No its my job to care for my kids.

These people are not innocent refugees they are invaders. Personally I want nothing to do with them unless is shipping them one way back where they came.

American reactionarism in a nutshell.
Fucking idiots.

You will need a babysitter once in your life. You will send your child to some form of school.

Instead of using that weak shit as an argument, you could talk about how 25% of all UK muslims believe suicide bombings are okay

of course. $3000/month can build quite a comfy dungeon.

Absolutely

If i need a baby sitter I am sure my family can take care of that. That is what family is for.

No

Kill him first day.
Keep collecting the money

I took in some rich Chinese kids and got 900/month plus some methods of getting tons of free movies n games from Chinese sites.

Halal meat is in the fridge, Abdul.

Most of the times, people who get sexually abused, get sexually abused by family

Is she's 18-20 and got some dick sucking skills and shuts her mouth just as her peers back home told her. Also accept closet time and shave that funky nappy hair off and understands hygiene

I'd take him in, make him "disappear", then claim his checks forever.

Do it a bunch of times to collect a bunch of money from dead dunecoons.

As long as i can get him out anytime if i dont like how its going...3k bucks isnt little

Dude that's horrible

My dog gets nutritious food

>Children

MODS!

REQUESTING!

Actually brilliant...

gayy

Vai toma no cú, viado!!

Yeah i would. I could lock him up in the basement.

Yes. I love me some shekels.

>GAY

As long as and I could tie her up in muh basement.

I'd do it and allocate 1000 a month to 24 hour surveillance services. I'm talking a small security group watching him in shifts at all hours of the day and cataloging everything he does with dates and timestamps.

Sound investment, imo.

no