Whats wrong with raising kids that aren't yours?

Whats wrong with raising kids that aren't yours?
Seriously I am not trolling, whats wrong with me raising white children that would otherwise be fatherless?

You are adopted.

>I'm not trolling
Wanna know how I know you're a lying asshole?
1) Trip
2) Brit
3) Even a ducking leaf with double dubs thinks you're a fag.

Suppose you have an established a strong family with children of your own and a loving wife, then there is literally nothing wrong with taking in a kid and raising it as one of your own.

As long as its not a nigger

Women are cumdumpsters and you should not entertain the consequences of their whoring around.

Because it allows women to have a safety net for whoring around.

nothing.

You are choosing to serve a person through adoption.

Don't expect a thank you or a warm hug.

Wasting resources on a genetic line that isn't yours.
Aka biological suicide

That doesnt mean they fucked a guy and then he never called again
It could be that she left her old husband

They already have state benefits anyway

>1) Trip
Cry more
>2) Brit
Good goy, divide and rule keeps you inline

all of this +

4) OP is a faggot

I'd help raise it if its fatherlessness was a result of, I don't know, the father dying in war or something. But in 99% of the cases its just the mother whoring around or being irresponsible or simply a failed relationship, and then wanting to put the burden on you. There may be hypothetical scenarios where I could justify raising that kid, but they are so unlikely that it shouldn't matter.

tripfags are attentionwhoring cancer

And? genes don't matter as long as you raise a good person, fucktard.

What is evolution? the thread.

Oh yeah because you totally recognize those random words and letters.

Want my own kid, being so close but knowing they were not mine would be torture.

My wife's son doesn't like the idea

How new are you
>get baited
>lash out
Lurk more faggot

>I was only trolling XDDDDDDDD

Think of it like this;
For all of life's history, life has been matter that's 'thinking', first simply, as molecules self-replicating and 'learning' which types function better for self-replicating, then as cells that slowly learn how to be better cells. Humans are the apex of this thought process, forming complex societies and interactions that are better able to conceive of concepts and act out their will than any other system in history.
Now, the catch; in the arena of evolution, the only thing that really matters is how many viable offspring you leave to the future generation. This is the modus of nature 'thinking' which adaptation is the best idea. A couple of rocket scientists who are loving parents to a single child leave future investment in the total gene pool than a pair of abusive drug addicts who got pregnant as teenagers and ended up with 3 unwanted kids.
When responsible, intelligent adults intentionally refuse to sire their own children (doesn't count if not intentional, passing on your beliefs and culture is also important and adoption is a great choice for people who can't conceive), while actively expending resources to (genetically) improve the fitness of the offspring of people who reproduce by being impulsive and not planning for their child's future, the 'lesson' learned by humanity, which may not manifest until centuries too late, is that being a thoughtful, responsible parent is a terrible idea and a genetic dead end. I know it's sad to think of parentless children, but basing life decisions on short-sighted sentimentality has the power to destroy whole civilizations.
It would be particularly tragic in this case, because, unlike the collapse of Rome et al from decadence and self-indulgence, civilizations watching these sweet soft-hearted folks choose kindness over rationality will watch Europe collapse and the hard lesson that will echo through the human future is 'compassion kills nations.'

It's in a man's nature to want to spread his seed. Course just cause she has kids from a previous relationship doesn't mean she won't let you put one in her, but if you know from the start you're not getting a kid of your own, to carry on your name and bloodline, this will destroy you over time. It also encourages women to be whores.

Raising a good person isn't easy muhammad
It's not easy with selected genes, it's way harder with known bad genes and animosity
If it was a breakup, the nature of the breakup can give you clues on the pitfalls to watch for when raising that adopted kid

>pol wants to stop degeneracy
>refuses to guide a fatherless child to adulthood

But the children already exists. That attitude is cruel to children not the women.

Having your own with the woman helps.

It's Cred Forums, not church/ mosque / ...
It would be considered lucky if the black child makes it to adulthood without "disappearing" by all the stormfags around
It's better to not let most Cred Forumslacks near children

You're only thinking of the short-term consequences.

The long-term impact of encouraging people to raise children who are not their own is that women feel less guilty about abandoning the original father, knowing that there is a good supply of cuckolds.

There isn't anything wrong with it.

The fact people will mock you and shame you for it is just a consequence of that action. Actions have consequences.

>thinking it's always the woman who did something wrong

Her husband may have died or been abusive.

Widows are a small fraction of single mothers. Not relevant.

does Cred Forums really not see the irony in effeminate virgins talking about 'biological suicide'?

you are already the last of your bloodline kiddo. flaccid queers cant make babies.

if theyre your same race theres nothing wrong with it. people laugh about bleedingheart liberals adopting a bunch of rapidly breeding niggers who are shitting up the planet.

It's one thing if you have your own kid, and match up with a girl with her own, but raising another man's kid is pretty pathetic, it's like you're giving up your life carrying someone else's baggage.

>Whats wrong with raising kids that aren't yours?
fact that your partner is a whore?