Be me

>be me
>be in private college dorm
>have a post of pepe on the wall just for the lolz, and its been there for a year
>everything was fun and fine until a few days ago
>Turn on BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBC, Nippon TV, China TV, AlJazeera, Daily Mail
>PEPE IS ON EVERY FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL because suddenly its a racist anti semitic symbol
>Get summoned by the department dean
>Apparently someone saw that pepe poster in my room and reported me as a white supremacist
>had to explain to dean that its all just a misunderstanding and I'm not a white supremacist
>Dean still sternly orders me to remove the pepe poster as it would "offend" other people

Words cannot describe the amount of destructive anger and hatred I have harbored inside of me knowing that all you fucking subhuman storm nigger cunts ruined pepe.

stay mad britbong

>greentext story

Fuck off

Enough with the "pepe is on the news" bullshit

Kill yourself

Get a life, bin that pepe.

Give them a shitstorm, literally

>Posting internet memes in public view in an area you inhabit.

Grow up.

>criticising a story being greentext
>while still within Cred Forums

Burger please.

Not all Pepe followers. Your friends are bigoted and ignorant with no appreciation of diversity. You're enriching them

Not a white supremacist? What are you, a cuck?

>all you fucking subhuman storm nigger cunts ruined pepe
that's retarded. the people who just had to put labels on kids who like memes and trump ruined pepe. this was going to happen the second some fucking kike labelled anyone who didn't bow down to progressivism "alt-right".
if you want to get real with it though, people like you hanging pictures of pepe on your fucking wall ruined pepe long before pee pee poo poo started.

This gave me an audible kek.

Cred Forums didn't do shit

it all happened on twitter
some of those people on twitter happened to be from Cred Forums, many were not and were from TheRightStuff or DailyStormer instead

Cred Forums wasn't behind this

stop claiming credit

Cred Forums is a board of peace and satire, we dindu nuffin. Blame Clinton for fixating on cartoon frog and Skypes.

>ruined

He was never yours normie

/k/ommando here. Pls use a knife or rope to kys. Guns get a bad enough rep as it is. Cut us some slack.

>British newfag

> complain on Internet
> take no relevant or viable political action
> expect change

Do something or shut up.

three simple options

>fight back for your freedom of speech, wait you don't have that, Also you could just tattoo pepe on you arm and see what they do

> take down your pepe and submit to your anus for cultural enrichment

> replace pepe with either hillary pepe or mexican pepe

Boy has this board gotten worse and worse. Fuck off with your stupid memes faggot. Make pepe the dog or something there are plenty of animals to make a meme out of to put on your door as a signal for women to stay away from you.

Your not mad at them? Fuck you.

>YOU are the faggot spouting memes in public
>HILLARY devotes an entire speech to declaring Cred Forums public enemy number one
>the ADL categorises Pepe as a hate symbol
>the MEDIA legitimises this libel like good goyim
>some BETA LEFTIST grasses you up
>your COLLEGE orders you what to do in your private space
>somehow Cred Forums is to blame for any this
Seems to me like we're not the problem here. How about you direct your autism against the people who are actually responsible. Alternately, you could just stop lying on the internet about things that didn't happen.

>replace pepe with either hillary pepe or mexican pepe
this is an interesting idea. saying that the adl is banning minority pepes as symbols of hate.

i mean, hasn't banning something as subjective as a cartoon frog opened up a huge opportunity to create and disseminate anti-adl propaganda?

literally all you need to do is replace the picture in any news article about it with a blm pepe and you have manufactured negro outrage.

We didn't ruin him, hillary did

looks like the burger hasn't had his had his 10th burger of the day yet

Get fucked