Why does the average citizen need Assault Guns? They are literally designed to kill other people

Why does the average citizen need Assault Guns? They are literally designed to kill other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEDYYrEYxL
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o
youtu.be/Cc0TxHojKUM
youtu.be/Ck0jZZHjJJo
youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They are literally designed to kill other people.
Fags and niggers are not people

You just answered your own question, retard.

Because this is never happening to me

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEDYYrEYxL

Pull trigger 24 times
> How'd that happen?

>need
There's that word again

Well that's the point, isn't it?

>cunt man
How appropriate.

Because this is what happens to you when you don't use guns.

Sweet mother of Christ, what a gigantic cunt. This is satire, right?

To kill all niggers and other shitskins when they come to rob your house.

Also lynching.

It's anti-gun liberal.

OPs pic is real. Was ran several weeks back. All over kikebook.

>stale bait
>1 post by this ID
Why is the average liberal so easily persuaded?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

is there a video of it?

I wish someone would design something to kill you

That pic makes me want to move to the US and buy one.

>Why is the average liberal so easily persuaded?
Inherently weak minds

Yes, its designed to kill people. Good job figuring that out.

>OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

this is hysterical, like something you'd read about how gnatsies tried gassing him for the 6th time

so that when 4 albanians enter my house armed with ak47s, i can blast the shit out of their heads before they can react.

More importantly will someone post the vid/gif of that faggot trying to shoot a rifle or shotgun and crying immediately afterwards?

I can't find it in my folders.

Yeah

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

youtube.com/watch?v=wh7HYceVJ0o

>firing a gun gave me PTSD
"numale" doesn't even begin to describe this cuck

wow, this guy gave up on his convictions pretty quickly

Sometimes people need killing.

This is just common sense. It's why police and soldiers carry guns instead of silly string.

Man, why do you faggots think the word need applies?

You guys should nuke mexico

>forty nine people can be gone in sixty seconds
Or you could drive a truck through a crowd of people watching fireworks and kill 80 people in the same time frame you disgusting little fifth column maggot

god I hate these people

pic related = exclusive footage of the journalist

I am 99% certain he didn't even fire the gun because leftshits generally end up enjoying the experience to their own dismay

>Ausfalian flag

*shakes head and walks away slowly*

More than likely.

Does extreme autism cause this? Due to the loud noise and the fact that the recoil makes the gun touch you suddenly?

>assault gun
I don't know what the fuck that is, but where can I buy one? Is it a gun that assaults people on its own? If I own one do I not need a security system?

youtu.be/Cc0TxHojKUM
Firing guns can give journalists PTSD

So these are the vibrant people that will save the american pension system.

that's the one

thanks senpai

It will be good to have them in the pending civil war that will happen if Clinton wins.

Because it's my legal right to own them, faggot

They don't, that's why you have to go through the ATF to get NFA weapons.

Also it's called tie Bill of RIGHTS, not the Bill of NEEDS. You have free speech, do you need to use it to be a fag? Perhaps we should curtail your freedom so you can only make good threads.

Dumb aussie fuck. Yes they're designed to kill people that are trying to kill you back.

The dead can't collect.

He did fire it

>if

Well that's even worse than just making shit up

Why do some of them seem to think that it's inherently immoral to shoot guns?

Yep this is what happens. Blacks are raised on gun violence and drugs they the media validates this behavior by saying there is opression.. It's funny, if they did ANY reading what so ever they would see how wrong of a choice Hillary is. It's like if they just saw the proof and quit taking shit so personal trump would win by a landslide victory..

That liberal brainwash

Probably because they don't have to make sense since they are "doing the right thing"... Fuark.

>quit taking shit so personal
I wish, but this is way to much to ask of """people""" that can't accept responsibility for their own actions

Well you never know when you and your volksstrum buddies need to assault a place or if you need a tank destroyer.

And what is wrong with that?, man up you faggot.

It's literally like Mr. Mackey. Guns are bad m'kay. You shouldn't have guns, m'kay

Yeah I know bad argument. Trump is kicking her ass.

Oh well, good for fending off future tyranny and rapefugees.

It's a bit like owing a large, friendly dog.

yes. that is why

Because the 2nd amendment is about killing people

youtu.be/Ck0jZZHjJJo

I see your StuG and raise you a Brummbar.

I need assault guns to bolster my infantry attacks you faggot.

Firing an AR-15 isn't that bad.

People are such pussies

>Gersh Kuntzman
Obligatory parody video of that stupid as fuck article.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4

because americans are fucking retarded that's why

I'm sorry, but did Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Trump lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Hillary Clinton is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? She's up against the worst racist President in the history of America, who just happens to be losing because he's not self aware about things that he said in the first debate... But you know what? She's still the best. Donald Trump is one of the worst fucking politicians in the US, he lies all the time. and crushed Cruz only because Cruz is even more racist than Drumpf. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just lost a future debate to Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Hillary because she's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing..

Go and read Thomas Paine's 'The Rights of Man'. His works were instrumental in the formation of the American government and liberal thought. He argues pretty convincingly that rights are an absurdity in a constitution. He ended up killing himself after he saw how corrupt, scandalous and ignoble the american constitution had become.

Nice one.

Your tank is more suited for urban combat and storming entrenched positions. I wouldn't bring that to a tank fight.

Assault rifle does have a real definition. The first one, The Stg. 44 (Sturmgewehr 44) literally means assault rifle 44. It's a cross between a submachine gun and a high power rifle, which is the mix everyone was using in 20 in their units. This was found to be very dumb. So an assault rifle is generally a intermediate caliber with a higher ammo capacity with a decently high rate of fire or a burst/automatic mode. The definition does become fuzzy these days with weapons being made that are basically an assault rifle but with semi-auto only.

Oh definitely not. It sure is a big ass assault gun though.

>Your tank is more suited for urban
You're retarded m8

Armor should never enter urban areas, and if they have to infantry support is necessary.

am i the only one having trouble with bump-firing?

Yes.

Thanks for those nightmares, mate.

>not every fun thing should be legal
>does all sorts of illegal drugs

>(((Gersh Kuntzman)))

Every.
Single.
Time.