If he runs in 2024 against Yeb!/Cruz/Marco/Kasich would you vote for him?

If he runs in 2024 against Yeb!/Cruz/Marco/Kasich would you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd36WGEq7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6R656rRINms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Depends on the policies he'd run with.

newfag

of courseid vote for him. his policies this election at least are spot on, if he was the same person 8 yrs from now why not

>>/reddit/

what? do you guys think a shekel grubbing "pundit" is an actual politician? he would never run for any office, at least not in America

Get your shit together, Italy.

t. trump voter

Short uncharismatic annoying know-it-all jew? Nah, he wouldn't be electable. Cruz+Kasich would be a good ticket, especially if they're assisted by successful president Trump.

only of Milo is his VP

lol he hates milo

cringe

He's cucked himself too hard to be taken seriously anymore.

Old Ben
>stop standing on children's graves and bullying people into accepting gun control
>that's mildly inappropriate for a political discussion

New Ben
>I hate racists and bigots, let's fight them together!
>Trump's a racist! Trump's a fascist! Vote for the ZOG approved cuckservatives you fucking goy! Everyone I don't like is a nazi!
In the end, he just wasn't a big enough man to handle banter. What a shame.

Never
Israeli-firsters don't belong in our government

> 2024, burgers get to vote for who Emperor Trump will put on the holocauster which will throw people into the border wall first.

Would I vote for Ben? From that list sure.

He is Jewish.

>why not
See above.

i don't think his antics this year have even been bad, does Cred Forums expect him to be a google-hater? he gets death threats and overall awful messages just for being jewish. beyond that, it doesn't have anything to do with how he would govern. give me a policy of his that you disagree with and we can talk about it, but to hate him for being anti-racist or anti-trump is pathetic

>this turd
>Yeb!/Cruz/Marco/Kasich

Where the fuck does the GOP drum up these D-tier politicians? Not a one is worthy of high office. Not a single one.

Yes, but there's no way he could run. He's talked shit (aka the truth) about Trans people, BLM people, and Islam that normies wouldn't be able to handle.

hating him for being anti-trump is totally fine.

More or less this is how I feel. I loved his old banter and shit. Rekt the left on mainstream media and in his college campus appearances. Ever since this election, he went full Jew mode by supporting the cuckservatives and "muh evil trump" and shit. I mean, I don't hate him, but I wish he went back to his old ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI youtube.com/watch?v=Fd36WGEq7HQ youtube.com/watch?v=6R656rRINms

kasich is pretty good, my bet is on him in 2020 being the main guy

Kasich will be 70 years old by then
he'll probably retire after his term as governor is up