Mexibros, how has drug related violence effected you if at all? post stories ITT

mexibros, how has drug related violence effected you if at all? post stories ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtu.be/VXjb9c5rCMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
couriermail.com.au/news/world/the-real-reason-australia-has-been-forced-to-intervene-in-central-americas-deadly-northern-triangle/news-story/468b3075c2f7cf4b5d7a95d5b291ce8d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475153073596.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=oM9ccvPXq1I
youtube.com/watch?v=yIf_Zoq5sQU
thesun.co.uk/news/1618717/mexico-seven-members-of-el-chapos-mexican-drug-cartel-kidnapped-by-rival-gangsters-in-night-time-raid-at-popular-tourist-hotspot/
youtube.com/watch?v=FupDwpTkE8g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359209/Australian-tourists-Adam-Coleman-Dean-Lucas-murdered-Mexico-remembered-emotional-tribute.html
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/mexican-officials-confirm-spanish-woman-killed-42236761
books.google.com/books?id=bv8IAqVh8EAC&lpg=PP1&dq=isbn:9780465049059&pg=PA337#v=onepage&q&f=false
elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/vídeo-ejecutaron-a-mi-toño-nos-balearon-decía-mientras-lloraba-.html
bluemorphotours.com/travel-information/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it bad to say that video makes me angry instead of sad?

I feel bad for the son of a bitch but I want to kill the stupid beaners who did it above anything and everything else.

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

You just get used to it.

I saw this vid a few days ago, I've seen an insane amount of gore and nothing really got to me, but this fucking vid with the audio was genuinely the worst thing I've ever seen, I actually rethought my life because of this fucking video, fucking wetbacks man

His teeth clicking and his feeble yells man

Build a fucking wall

4 years here starting at Cred Forums and this is the worse I've seen.

How can a human be reduced to this.

I had to turn it off when i realized he was still alive even without his face

>not even 9am
>haven't even finished my coffee
>see a video of a man whose face has been literally ripped off screaming in pain

It's like I'm living in the goddamn twelfth century or something. Fuckin internet, man.

1 year of war between the left and right in the US and youd see a lot worse than that.

what happens in the video?

that's fucked up

imo will never top 3 guys 1 hammer

What is wrong with beaner's brains?
I think whites have a certain level of empathy that prevents most from doing disgusting inhumane shit like this.
But this happens regularly in Mexico, Guatemala, pretty much every country south of the border.

Seriously what is wrong with their brains?

And how one of them just nonchalantly whistles along to fucking funkytown

Jesus Christ. That wall just got 10 feet higher.

Guy's face is cut off and his eyes are gouged out. Arms are missing at the elbow and they're trying to continue torturing him when he starts snarling at them and trying to stop the box cutter from cutting his head off. They end up cutting the inside of his mouth several times to stop him from biting it before they slit his throat.

The wall could not be built any fucking sooner...

>how can a human be reduced to this

Easy, you just cut of his face and pluck out his eyes.

Aztec heda
culture of blood magic

>Those fucking gurgles

Fuck,over the line

Fucking kek that's true

>3 guys 1 hammer
Overrated to be honest.

is he/she/it ok?

Mexican guys cuddling each other and having some fun.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

His face is removed and he is Tortured .Even i had to turn it off

They are fucking savages , this is the sort of shit a serial killer like Jeffrey dahmer or ted bundy would do and in our society they are considred sick fucks who are deranged

i feel nothing, may be we russians are really different from other whites, lol

Fuck dude, why? What is the evolutionary objective in bloodsports?
Obviously it wasn't eugenics because their IQs are slightly above room temperature at best.

This shit is why I can't believe in the afterlife. There's no fucking way these people can have souls and comprehend human consciousness the way I can.

>snarling at them and trying to stop the box cutter from cutting his head off
fuck its fucking sad how people will cling to life even in that state...

ofc... the cosmetical operation was successful.

Why Mexicans do this? They enjoy it?

if this was a girl, I'd probably be really turned on right now

that's not weird, is it?

I live in a relatively nice town, but still feel the violence affect us, example: curfew, music and the collective psyche.

I have heard horror stories from people that live inside the cities.
>Be walking on the street with a not well known friend. (I don't know how to say that in english)
>The friend is a junky drug dealer scum
>A black navigator suddenly stops beside him
>3 masked men get outside and kidnap him
>3 weeks later his head appears on a park
>mfw

No, just edgy

Laughed so hard

why do cats play with their food? for animals the savagery is fun.

walls can be climbed or flown over

use your nuclear arsenal instead

Best post.

The word is acquaintance. Means the same as "amistad."

That sucks, dude.

Most cartel foot soldiers (the ones who do these fucked up executions) were raised in Mexican slums like feral dogs. They had little to no parental guidance and were abused physically from a young age in a state of starvation and survival.

They're animals.

Nah, it's just most of my Anglo bros are fucking cucks.

>omg man dats too much D:

It's a shame given my forefathers used to burn people in pigs fat as a past time. If anything, the reaction I see from the faggots in this thread annoys me more.

damn bro you were lucky

This man was in a face off with death itself, eye to eye.
In the end he could not escape his fate, his hands were tied so to speak.

>Aztecs did this to thousands a day
The Spanish did nothing wrong

Aquaintance

Tfw you see him try to touch his face in the video but he can't

Coming to the US, pretty soon.

God knows , but they have a history of human sacrifice so perhaps its cultural , the natives in that part of the world were savages.You can take the worst Gang criminals in the west and it would not come anywhere close to this gore .You would need a serial killer for that here

>What is the evolutionary objective in bloodsports?
There's none
That's why their whole civilization was wasted by a bunch of spaniards.
Sometimes shit just goes wrong and the species can only exist until they meet someone who didn't go down the path to evolutionary dead end

I can't decide between this and 3 men one hammer. That really fucked me the first time I saw it.

Are they strong and dangerous? Or just fucked up if they catch you? Would the 1939 Nazis win agains the Mexican Cartel if they both had 10 000 Members?

They probably have a banal understanding for human life and have 0 lack of empathy or understanding of the feelings of others, probably aren't even that cognizant of their own thoughts.

Sven I just don't think that non-whites are like us, it's hard to believe.

Cats play with their food to tire it out and avoid injury to themselves. There are evolutionary reasons why they developed this trait. I see no reason why beaners have an affinity for torturing people this way.

>Aztec heda
>culture of blood magic

Makes sense,cunts were the worst fucking savages on this side of the planet.

Have you seen the video? Gore usually doesn't phase me but this video was fucking terrifying

Haven't seen it, what happened?

> Mexican twitch streamer just disappears one day
> no updates on Twitter
> nothing

He's dead isn't he?

This is why we need a wall. There's a war south of the border and Americans fail to acknowledge it. The fact that the predominant majority of videos involving gore and Mexicans should worry people. Those cartels aren't fucking around and they have no humanity. They're complete animals filleting humans, taking video and just laughing about it.

Once we build the wall there will be one on both ends of their border leaving the US free to go in and wipe out every damn cartel there without worry of them coming to the states.

Fuck these people and fuck that whole country.
Burn em all.

I know you're not gonna believe me when I say this but I am legitimately not trying to be edgy

this is fucking horrifying, seriously, my worst nightmares just got a new roommate and it's this goddamn cartel video, move over buried alive, gee whiz

but if it was happening to a female I'd be whacking off right now

I'm not entirely sure what I'm even trying to communicate with you here, man, but at least I am trying

Wow you're so cool and edgy! I bet you wouldn't mind being that guy in the video at all!!

where is the link you cunts

>vobgoyz

Does it make you feel any better that he was a rival gang member and that he could have been just as savage as the cunts who torture him in the video?

that bloodsparkle at 0:37

kek

Three guys make homosexual activate with a hammer, one dies after his asshole explodes.

first post, retard

Maybe, some corridos [Cartel music] talk about loving torture and killing.

But it's more about sending a message, "Don't fuck with us or this will happen to you". The worst dead is better.

He probably was unconscious already. Too much pain and you can't concentrate even on breathing. Besides, he was probably drowning in his own blood as well.

>Does it make you feel any better
It makes me feel like we need to build a wall and deport them all

hit him in the face with a hammer, then they start stabbing a screwdriver into his abdomen and then his eye ball.

>>I think whites have a certain level of empathy that prevents most from doing disgusting inhumane shit like this.

You Americans gave muslims several years of waterboarding several hours per day. Everyone would rather get their face ripped off and killed with a dull knife than experience even one day of that.

You Americans are way more brutal than some mexican narcos. ISIS or no other groups have never done anything comparatively close to the brutality that you excibit. So obviously white people don't have the empathy to do disgusting inhuman shit like this, we do way worse things like it all the time.

>in our society they are considred sick fucks who are deranged

Americans consider them heroes as veterans.

youtu.be/VXjb9c5rCMA

They're basically mentally retarded and predisposed to violence by their nature. They completely lack empathy and compassion for anything but their own people thanks to their upbringing.

Any organized military force, even one from the 1930s could absolutely waste a Mexican cartel. Mexican cartels are only slightly more organized than a typical street gang. Cartels have huge numbers, but almost zero actual skill.

three slavs kidnap and torture a hobo. He's alive throughout as they stick screwdrivers in him, including through his eyes. Goes on for about five minutes before the cave his skull in with a hammer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

will still be on liveleak but I ain't linking it.

>Would the 1939 Nazis win agains the Mexican Cartel if they both had 10 000 Members?

Something tells me these guys would get totally fucked by any trained soldier in combat

I think any group with exceptional discipline would win. Seriously these fucking mexicunts can only do kidnappings their shitty ass ain't made for war.

>Are they strong and dangerous?
They have been killing politicians, journalists, common people and other dealers for a couple of decades now more or less.
It's just a war.

t. Jack the Ripper

Australia delivers. Canadians shitpost all the time but Aussies make quality shitposts.

Wow you're so mature and upstanding by saying I am edgy.

My point is that while we have enemies literally in our lands, it doesn't help to be a low test swedecuck like you.

Please don't act coy, you fucking faggot. We need to understand that our forefathers would stomach this shit more while cucks like you are defective pieces of globalist trash.

Sound pretty pointless and fucked. These maniacs could be used to effect against our enemies, but yet we mess around playing god with these sandniggers.

By whom? Most of the leftists would defect the moment the war started. And those on the right would swiftly kill the rest. No point in making it any longer than necessary.

>"Don't fuck with us or this will happen to you"
Who the fuck else does this except for radical islamists?
At least those crazy dunecoons are torturing people for what they believe to be their god and afterlife.

You beans torture people in the worst way for no goddamn reason, there is something wrong with your brains.

My empathy is fleeting. As i said, i want to slaughter the animals that did it.

DJ be like hm Sweet child of mine isn't really fitting, hits next

>thriller
nope

oh yeah this tune is quite a happy one

They try to outdue each other when it comes to how they kill people the more gruesome the better.

You watch too much pron and have become deranged because of it.

I wish

This is a pic of Jalisco, they attacked a Police convoy killing 16. The same happened month after.

America I don't think that'll be enough. This video clearly show these people aren't human. Just fucking nuke them. I know for a fact you guys hvae nuclear weapons with low fallout. Just. Fucking. Bomb. Them.

>we
sure Ahmed
But I agree, The (((USA))) is a degenerate cesspool of hypocrisy and I can't wait to see it fall, so that Europe can be free again.

Water boarding?
seriously?

You're probably a fucking Muslim yourself, that's the only way you could be posting from Norway and be that retarded.

Huh.. Water boarding is the worst form of torture apparently.

You must be a really fuckin stupid.

>implying giving Abdul the terrorist a headwashing is even comparable to isis and cartel atrocities

shitty bait

>You Americans gave muslims several years of waterboarding several hours per day. Everyone would rather get their face ripped off and killed with a dull knife than experience even one day of that.
>things that happen in this video
>not as bad as being convinced you're drowning but being left alive in the end
shut the fuck up, achmed.

Lol at the admin of that forum
>Don't disrespect me in my own site

really makes you think, huh

>Mexican police
>exceptional discipline

Pick one

But the same spics that recorded that video will be fighting for the left

>Sexual sadism disorder is the condition of experiencing sexual arousal in response to the extreme pain, suffering or humiliation of others.
Can relate, but I don't have a strong urge to act on my fantasies

It's a statement. They all want to be the biggest and the baddest, and that means doing as much fucked up shit and damage as possible. Think of it like a criminal dickwaving contest.

I dont know what it is with their belief some people have that all races are created equal, and that "they only need to have the same chances".

More and more science is unearthing explanations for why certain races and populations are the way they are. Why the Africans cannot into abstract concepts, why the Saudis are so dishonest, why the Europeans are so altruistic.

couriermail.com.au/news/world/the-real-reason-australia-has-been-forced-to-intervene-in-central-americas-deadly-northern-triangle/news-story/468b3075c2f7cf4b5d7a95d5b291ce8d

>You Americans gave muslims several years of waterboarding several hours per day.
Pretending to drown someone is not the same as what you just saw in the OP. Holy shit. I would waterboard myself for the rest of my life to avoid a death like that bean had. Waterboarding is for gaining intelligence and actually has a purpose instead of peeling someone's face off when you can just as easily shoot them in the back of the head to get your message across.

Do you want to know what the muslims do to the Americans and American spies they catch? Drill holes though their dicks and cut off their limbs, some "rebels" in syria have released a video of them decapitating a child who they believed to be a US spy.

You're a fucking retard if you think these things are equatable.

Nah man you have to accept a lot of white people here in Europe hates your ass, we have every reason to do so senpai.

You should probably kill self just in case

Depends, one of the more brutal gangs are the Zs, they're former special forces against the narcos.
That's the people who turned violence into this, the other cartels follow their trend.

Its is your Americans fault. Since you guys decided to make the war on drugs, only the toughest and most vile drug dealers and cartels can survive. It is just free market principals. And thanks to that bullshit, and fucking conservashits deeming drugs as degenerates, now you have a fucking endless demand, and group of psychopaths that supply them. And those fucking psychopaths control our fucking country, to the point where every politician is expected to be connected to them somehow.

Aztec society, the Spanish should have done a better fucking job of ethnically cleansing the South Americans.

A distant relative in Mexico got shot up for trying to pick a fight in the bar. They shot him 16x

race mixing bro

thanks spain

>letting them catch you alive

you would have to be a real retard to think that could end ok for you.

Heres your (you)

Hands down, its hard to keep a straight face when seeing this one.

Even niggers don't stoop to the levels of savagery that the average beaner is capable of.

Build the fucking wall.

That hit home yesterday when a German told the story of how the whole city got together to pelt "fascists" with missiles in the town square when he was 14.

Kind of hyperbolish, your post.

Mexico: fuck off we're full.

>IT's America's fault we don't stay in our own country and clean our own shit up.

>Who the fuck else does this except for radical islamists?
everybody who wants to scare off their opponents, code breakers

Water boarding is way worse than just getting the arms cut off and face ripped off before getting the troat cut off. Ask anyone in Guantanamo what they rather happen to them. One hour of waterboarding or that.

It's like asking someone if they want icecream or be killed.

> I would waterboard myself for the rest of my life to avoid a death like that bean had.

No you would not.

>Waterboarding is for gaining intelligence and actually has a purpose instead of peeling someone's face off when you can just as easily shoot them in the back of the head to get your message across.

Waterboarding don't have a purpose, people will say anything. If they don't know anything then they will make up something. Nobody actually thinks it is useful for intelligence. In human history it has never been useful except to get any person to "admit" to do something.

They do.
They are trained by the U.S. since the "Iniciativa Merida".

so kill your faggot politicians instead of blaming our retarded one and bitching when we wanna put up a wall to stop you fucks

>Even niggers don't stoop to the levels of savagery that the average beaner is capable of.
You might want to look up this little continent called Africa m8

t. Cornell Wewast Kang

No, I didn't feel anything either. I've seen enough of this before that it no longer fazes me. It's terrible, yes, but whatever.

>My point is that while we have enemies literally in our lands, it doesn't help to be a low test swedecuck like you.
your point is that you're a degenerate lowlife from a family of braindead animals.

>couriermail.com.au/news/world/the-real-reason-australia-has-been-forced-to-intervene-in-central-americas-deadly-northern-triangle/news-story/468b3075c2f7cf4b5d7a95d5b291ce8d

>american people and there wisdom

Jesus, Australia woman brings the fucking bants.

>Holy shit. I would waterboard myself for the rest of my life to avoid a death like that bean had.

Top kek, seriously this.

What face do you make then?

>Its is your Americans fault
I'm tired of you third world shithole nobodies blaming america for every single problem your low IQ violent population does to itself. Fuck off and build the wall.

>American government doesn't want heroin and cocaine being smuggled illegally over its borders
>eyy gringo it's your fault someone got their face peeled off

I guess you would know, probably having been waterboarded yourself and released, eh?
Regardless, I would rather be waterboarded than what happened in that video. Drowning is not even that bad a death in comparison.

Go prep Mohamed for your daughter you cuck

Whats it like knowing that your country doesn't allow you to conduct paternity tests?

What do you think of thousands of Japanese going to Paris and having panic attacks because of how 3rd world your capital is?

I'll admit that there's a 1/3 chances I'm non white, but there's a 1/5 chances your a Muslim retard who worships a pedo.

This.

The white cucks will all die off quickly. What you will have to look out for are the Mexican, Muslim and African gangs descending to levels of violence seen regularly in Mexico, ISIS lands and African conflicts.

(((People))) cry about the holocaust but 99% of 3rd world conflicts are much more brutal. Slowly passing out from gas vs. having your face and limbs cut off while you're alive?

White people can't comprehend this because we've been taught about the honor of war for centuries. White war is ultra sanitized, with well treated POWs and laws.

No, if you weren't a low IQ sandnigger, you would realise I am speaking about my fellow brothers being away of shitskins like you.

We are only going to get stronger, you ugly brown stain of shit.

3 men 1 hammer is tame.

Nah water boarding isn't that bad compared to what Muslims do. You're obviously biased towards Americans if you truly think that.

I don't give a shit about the crappy eastern hemisphere.

I'm talking about the one that America is in, the one that matters.

>for no goddamn reason
money,power ? i don't believe those cartel people are doing that stuff as a hobby.

To be honest both side are to blame.

One buys all the shit and the Gov makes nothing to stop it, and teh other produces all the shit and the Gov. makes nothing to stop it.

But well, that's life.

You just think twice before going outside, though it's been like a year since I've heard shootings outside.
It's also absolutely infuriating to see people cheering for the damn narcos.

What do you think the worst cartel horror story is?

>melt a guy in acid
>dump it down a sewer leaving his boots and a note next to it

Something about that just spoops me hard.

jesus that is awful

If something like this is still possible... Then I guess there's no hope anymore

race mixing my good friend. Race mixing.

Part of the reason whites are so successful is because they are good at working together to achieve goals. This leads to science, technology, medicine, etc.

However in primitive shitholes where there isn't enough resources to go around you're better off simply caving in the head of your neighbor and taking what he has.

When the lesser races breed they create people incapable of hardwork, creativity or teamwork and only violence and savagery. (i.e. mexicans)

you think its a good thing?

you really should take a break from gore, you are doing irreversible damage to your psyche.

Niggers are what they are because they lack empathy. Empathy is one of the white man's greatest assets.

Not really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

It's really a thousand times worse with the sound on. The classic rock radio station playing in the background makes the whole thing absolutely surreal.

A white man says on his secluded island...
Damn... Did the AussieBros get it right, first?

Are you memeing right now? Because I can't believe those murrica fuk yaeh faggots actually exist, at least on Cred Forums.

can anyone provide me with a link of the picture in OP?

>No you would not.
Yes achmed, yes I fucking would.

>Waterboarding don't have a purpose
So torture doesn't work at all? I'm pretty sure it does and every race of human has engaged in torture as some means to an end.
For example, if I somehow was able to waterboarded you I'm sure you would admit that you were in fact a paki squatting in Norway instead of a Norwegian man.

Is this fake

I thought if they cut your face you would just pass away for pain

>implying a wall would do anything
Cartels are already in the US tard

>Regardless, I would rather be waterboarded than what happened in that video.

What happened in the video is not really that bad all things considered. It's having open wounds, that's nothing. And amputating limbs don't really hurt as much as you think it does. The nerves are severed and if you are going to die anyway then you don't need them for anything anyway.

Everyone can handle wounds and certain death without panic. Waterboarding is way worse.

Fuck off, you gender non-conforming anti-science faggot.

Btw posting or watching this shit is degenerate

If you enjoy gore you might be as well killed like euronymous

Excellent post!

European wars are as you say "sanitised" and were not based on brutality over the more tactful victories.

I just want Trump to win and false flag an invasion into Mexico.

Dude, drug related problems can be traced back long before USA had a direct intervention on México. Hell, this place was one of many of the sites where Escobar had allies and people to send his product to USA.

You're country is filled with degenerates that even if you remove drugs from the equation you would still be just as violent for other reasons.
>Muh war on drugs
You realize your society is so shitty that if drugs were legalized and the drug cartel revenue dries up you practically set the stage for a civil war. Think about it, entire areas and hundreds of thousand of people benefiting from the drug trade, and they're armed to the teeth. If their source of revenue dries up are they just gonna call it a day and put down their guns or say "Fuck it! What have we got to lose!? REVOLUTION!!!" and commence a violent uprising against the government?

>What happened in the video is not really that bad all things considered.
Okay, I can't even take you seriously anymore.

I laughed.

Varg pls

>Water boarding is way worse than just getting the arms cut off and face ripped off before getting the troat cut off.

Idk because I'm pretty sure I can still be alive and with a face/limbs after I was waterboarded.

Nah, this is amateur shit just for shock value.

Our grandparents were true masters of fucking shit up. We're civilized in comparrison.

Adrenaline m8
It keep him alive, what made him suffer even more thought.

Confirmed bait

>What happened in the video is not really that bad all things considered.

You know Tourism is the ultimate blue pill right ? I don't want tourism in my country because i don't want my country to become a meme
The sooner France shuts himself in the sooner we can start bulding our country back

I just don't understand it.. All this for not paying drug money. How does that justify torturing him to death in the worse way humanly possible??

This man suffered probably the closest thing to hell on earth just for fucking money and drugs... fuck this world.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475153073596.jpg

The most I've had to deal with is getting robbed while on a bus. All of the passengers got robbed. Besides that, my scouts group pretty much stopped going camping altogether several years ago because there's been narco activity in the countryside. Shit sucks.

A neighbor's kids where kidnapped but they thankfully were returned after paying ransom. Other neighbors got their cars stolen at gunpoint and others got the living shit beaten out of them while some morons stole EVERYTHING in their house. Living in a house that looks ugly from the outside is a blessing, especially when surrounded by nice houses. No one bothers with my house.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

>mexican intellectuals

As painful as it is to admit it, latin american drug problems are our fault.

Trust me, race mixing is the worst thing ever. The moment society stumbles, you'll instantly divide by race, like a prison.

Killing the Abos off via breeding programs and shit was the best idea ever. Stopped us from having the Mexican issue of most of the population being Aztec+Spanish blood.

Man i honestly thought that was some mexican at first, was anticipating it making me hungry

i wasn't wrong

lel

I suppose they really liked Reservoir Dogs and didn't have "Stuck in the middle with you" on hand...

Stimulants are one hell of a drug. Probably pumped the guy with anphetameths and more

Weird thing is I'm also completely desensitized to gore videos, but that doesn't mean I lack empathy.
When something bad happens to someone in real life I feel a great amount of concern. But when it's on screen it just doesn't faze me.

Post a link to the video u retards!!!

>>So torture doesn't work at all? I'm pretty sure it does and every race of human has engaged in torture as some means to an end.

It works if you intend to take some random person and force them to confess doing something, which is the whole point of torture. But getting intelligence it is useless, there is no logical reason or scientific evidence to support that it would work or how it would work because you would get tons of garbage data as well.

>For example, if I somehow was able to waterboarded you I'm sure you would admit that you were in fact a paki squatting in Norway instead of a Norwegian man.

I can swear to Allah that I am a Norwegian man. If that's what you want.

You weakass faggots can't handle a couple of wounds and wait for death and you think you can handle waterboarding which is way worse.

the khmer rouge used to waterboard people

it obviously does the fucking trick

torture is torture

Why don't you retards elect a competent government then?

here you go fruit

Would killing high ranking members of the cartels in your country help or hinder your people?

You know like a Peshmerga deal only in mexico.

>Trust me, race mixing is the worst thing ever.
Then why are Asians hungry for the white cock?

Is it a trap?

sure, but I'd still rather be waterboarded than what happened in the video or being burned alive.

Carpet bombing Sonora when??

The key here is that Escobar was sending his product to the USA. The USA has a very big demand, and thanks to their restrictions, it needs violence and coordination to supply the demand,

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9ccvPXq1I

Our soldiers don't cut off faces, arms, and tongues. So fucking what if some terrorist gets a little water poured on his face for a couple hours a day. Terrorists fucking deserve worse. Get a clue.

No, what? I didn't say it was a good thing. I said these kinds of things no longer shock me. I have empathy, but not for random drug cartel scumbag spics. Hell, the animal abuse gifs/webms that get posted here some times make me far more mad.

>that pic
>teleports behind you
>nothing personal nigga

concern is not empathy.

You haven't completely lost that part of you, but if you keep watching those, you soon will be numb to everything.

there is a webm here showing more tha enough you sick fucking niño rata

To be honest I don't care about all this shit, I hear gunshots every night and I see the local news about heads being found in public parks. but you know, it's kinda normal at this point. So meh

u blind m8

so your solution is that we should just give in and let them bring drugs over, then the violence wouldn't be needed? Because that's what you seem to imply.

>"Don't fuck with us or this will happen to you"
Tell that to the innocent tourists minding their own business who get kidnapped by these sub-human apes.

Muslims are not people.

I'd save a dog that isn't even mine over a muslim.

Look, it's the Norwegian mudslime

Glenn Beck and Lou dobs have been saying that since 2007. It's 2016 move on.

>Then why are Asians hungry for the white cock?

because Asians are ugly as fuck and whites aren't?

>>Our soldiers don't cut off faces, arms, and tongues.

They do worse things because americans have no empathy.

I can't comprehend this kind of life. Literally never been attacked or robbed in any way.

The worst we've ever had in our street was someone tried to steal the Mercedes of a neighbor a few years ago and ran off when an alarm went off.

they're not all terrorists though
America has tortured innocent people

Have you considered killing yourself for the greater good of society as well as others around you?

no wonder all anime characters look white

Torture is no good for obtaining information. People will talk total shit under duress; that's one thing we learned in WW2. There might be little nuggets of truth in there, but trying to sift the signal from the noise makes it pointless.

You'tr better off sitting down with a bottle of whiskey and offering the subject a whore in return for info.

Scandinavians were a mistake

>water boarding is worse than amputation or death

LOL

see this is why we have to ban utility knives

Yeah, when the face is completely damaged but the person still alive i can't watch anymore either. It must be horrible to lose the ability to see or even feel your own face but still feel excruciating pain.

Like that screwdriver video from Ukraine.

be tortured forever or die in a fire

pretty easy choice

>couple of wounds
So your face getting peeled off, your arms/legs removed and your throat slit is a "couple of wounds"

But being waterboarded is literally the worst thing that can happen to you ever seriously

Nigger have you been waterboarded? I'm pretty sure 100% of people on earth would prefer to be waterboarded than suffer the death of that bean, considering people who have been waterboarded actually lived to talk about it.

>What happened in the video is not really that bad
>not really that bad
>bad

lol no
Cartels love tourists, Would you kill your best clients?
also touching Gringos is strictly forbidden.

fools, they doom themselves to same suffering in future lives, karma is inevitable

Prove it.
The fact that water boarding is considered torture when used against terrorists is a fucking joke.

yes, tortured forever by having water poured on my face. No thanks to dying in a fire.

3 guys 1 hammer is shocking because of how arbitrary is. The guys in the video just tortured and murdered the first person they found, in this one they at least believe they have good reason for doing it.

>Tell that to the innocent tourists
If you're retarded enough to make tourism in a 3rd world shithole, you're not innocent, you're dumb.

Only a Russian would have such images in their harddrive.

All shitskins are terrorists.

kek, fucking hell

>americans have no empathy.
Says the muslim living off of the white man's tit. lmao

>competent government is chosen
>already corrupt judges let everyone go
It's fucking bullshit.

I would say hinder because they just get replaced by even greater monsters. What needs to happen is to remove the incentive for drug trading. I'm talking about the USA drug market because it's the biggest one but we also export to other places and have our own market.
Step one: BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

I'm sure americans living in negro infested areas can somewhat relate to my way of life.

Day of the rope

>What happened in the video is not really that bad all things considered

Brother I've been waterboarded for training purposes and what I just saw is way worse.

>I can't comprehend this kind of life. Literally never been attacked or robbed in any way.

Strong border control and good cultural values have kept free of that crap. Unfortunately for us lefties are super keen to relax border controls, let in all the riff raff and destroy the Australian identity that allowed you and I to live free of this kind of horror.

Soon it'll be here too

Fuck off. I know you're that fucking Norwegian Muslim who only comes on Cred Forums to whine about the US, Israel and white people.

MIDF, just like the JIDF but with 30 fewer IQ points

Is it fun?

i just meant it's worse being tortured all your life than having your face ripped off

Damn. And I thought living in the DR was bad. Never been robbed once my life over there.

>folder "brutal", 600 mb

www.bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

I don't think so
I have quite a lot of empathy irl

Yeah, they are genestealers. After our precious geneseed.
I'm married to a Colombian btw. Got lured by dat Sofia Vergara-esque tits and ass. Gonna mix.

What the guy is still ALIVE when the cartels remove his face off?

Look I can stomach beheadings and other gore shit but not that.

LMAO YOU NIGGAS ARE PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS

I'M A MEXICAN AND THIS IS SOME PUSSY TIER SHIT. LITERALLY ENTRY LEVEL GORE. BEEN GOING ON Cred Forums SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD BACK IN 2009 AND THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE SHIT YOU'D SEE IN THE DARK WEB OR EVEN REAL LIFE

ONE OF MY UNCLES IN MEXICO IS A CARTEL MEMBER AND HE LITERALLY SUICIDED WHEN THE COPS FOUND HIS FUCKING LAB. IF YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS TO CONSIDER TAKING YOURSELF OUT SO YOU LEAVE NO EVIDENCE BEHIND/DELETE YOUR HISTORY AND EVIDENCE, THEN YOU A WEAK ASS NIGGA WHO HAS NO MEANING IN LIFE

LMAO

WEAK ASS WHITE BOYS GROW SOME BALLS. NO WONDER ALL DARK-SKINNED GUYS LIKE US ARE FUCKING YOUR WOMEN.

How much money did he owe?

Retards, the lot of you. What the guy in the video suffered was really bad sure, but few hours, tops. Waterboarding is an infinite amount of time. I would rather the guy in the video's fate to years of waterboarding.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIf_Zoq5sQU

bin that knife

Well waterboarding creates the sensation of dying. I think feeling like you are dying over and over again in excruciating pain every day for years is probably worse than just actually dying once.

The thing about this video that is quite horrifying is that you don't fully realise what's going on all at once.

For me it took like 10 seconds to realise that his face wasn't covered with blood, rather his face had been ripped off
Then it took another minute to realise that they had also chopped his hands off.

> As a child & teenager I always lived in a gated community surrounded by upper class Mexicans
> I went to a presbyterian boarding school in Texas for high school
> For college I went to private Universities (which are kind of expensive for the average José)
> Never had to work shitty jobs
> Some years I've had to use public transportation and was robbed once
> Now I have a car and work from home
> My apartment is in a very safe area of Mexico City
> Low income girls crave my 18 cm cock and beard
> 1.84 m tall in Manletland

It's pretty good overall.

every time a prominent cartel is taken down it creates a power vacuum that increases violence between smaller organizations struggling to take over the newly vacated territory

the only way to truly stop drug traffickers is to get rid of the demand

Watching this is pointless, you have to watch it with the audio

Mexico needs more of these boxes

>I'M A MEXICAN AND

post disregarded. Tripcode filtered.

>white people being repulsed by primitive superfluous torture are "pussies".

Maybe this is why white societies get worse when a bunch of brown people flood in. Are you actually proud that your people act like apes and it doesn't phase you? Deport yourself.

>also touching Gringos is strictly forbidden

why is that? details plz

the horror of the video is worse than having water poured over a towel over your face for a few hours a day and then keeping you intact and alive the rest.

There is absolutely no contest.

Right guys, just hear me out.

This is probably not a particularly revolutionary idea, but how about we find away to show these cartel execution videos to the pro-immigration liberals? There are 100s of videos just like this, images as well, that would be great propaganda to use for pro-Trump purposes.

When you show this to an ignorant idealistic liberal, they will shit their fucking pants. They will want a wall built right now, and Mexico is gonna pay for it.

chinks can be cute, they just require a lot of makeup

I have actually, and I've thought about, and I've come to the conclusion that if I was going to kill myself, I'd murder-rape at least the one good attractive female

I don't really want to do that and I can only assume society doesn't either so that really doesn't help, but thanks for the input

There is an infnite amount of paralel universes, which means theres a universe where it happens to them, but also a universe where it happens to all of us in this thread. thats why i hate paralel universes and hope it's not possible

I HAD SOME WATER GO INTO MY SINUS CAVITIES UPSIDE DOWN 1/10 WOULD PREFER TO HAVE MY FACE CUT OFF ALIVE BY MEXICAN DRUG LORDS

They could have made the video 10x worse.

Show the man when he was just captured. Maybe even show the capture. More points if he as a family there.

Show however they cut his hands off. Show his reaction.

Show him reacting to having his face destroyed.

After all that, the rest is nothing.

The translation would be "conocido".

Nothing.
He was just in the wrong side of the war.

Most sicarios [hitmans] are poor young men, the majority are forced to work. So it was just bad luck.

What about regulate the drug market?
I mean, just legalize it and take away the market from the cartels.

The Mexicunt's argument was that cartel don't fuck with people who don't fuck with them. I was simply telling him that's the exact opposite to what happens. Faggot.

Nice bait faggot. I remember the stories where cartels attacked and kidnapped passengers of tourist coaches.

Sadly I don think that's true. I'd guess the liberal would simply accuse your of cherry picking, claim that not all mexicans are like that, deny that race has anything to do with it, deny that culture has anything to do with it and accuse you of being a psychopath for having brought the video to their attention.

kekd

>I think whites have a certain level of empathy that prevents most from doing disgusting inhumane shit like this
Nah. White people can be just as fucked up.

This is why Mexico needs leader like Duerte.

What if Mexico brings the death penalty to kidnappers?

just copy-paste the link OP gave. it's probably gory enough to get taken down immediately when put on this site. still, i downloaded it for research on mexican drug cartel wars

I am cuban descended so dialectical differences.

It's bullshit, the past week they killed a spanish woman from a rich family, kidnapped for ramson and killed even when they pay the ramson.
Also numerous cases of rape and violence against tourists in places like Acapulco.

thesun.co.uk/news/1618717/mexico-seven-members-of-el-chapos-mexican-drug-cartel-kidnapped-by-rival-gangsters-in-night-time-raid-at-popular-tourist-hotspot/

jesus fucking christ

>I mean, just legalize it and take away the market from the cartels.
Ending alcohol prohibition didn't end organized crime. Once it is there Mexibro it's there for good. I'm really sorry. I wish my vote meant enough to elect politicians that weren't treating others' countries like shit all these years.

Well, cartels know that if they start attacking tourist, the U.S. gov will take action on them, so they just don't mess with the gringos, and of course. gringos are their best clients, so yeah.

You're severely underestimating the delusion of liberals.

#NOTALLMEXICANS
It's that simple. Your entire post is debunked.

Underrated as fuck

>no source
shit propaganda
2/10

why would cartels want foreign press creating a shitstorm and bringing unwanted attention?

>I take creepypasta-tier tales told by the people who said jews were turned into lampshades as 100% genuine fact

Been living all my life in this country. I spent 14 years living in Mexico City, there was no serious drug cartel activity in there, but crimes were a serious issue: I saw a guy getting stabbed right in front of my apartment, and I heard a group of armed robbers shoot assault weapons against my local drugstore, shit was crazy, but hey, I lived in the wrong side of town.
11 years ago, we moved to a small city where drug violence has been rising lately, word on the street says this area is shared by 4 big cartel groups (not including the local one), but we don't get to see or hear about executions committed here, and when one happens, the place goes mental; soldiers are deployed all over the state borders, 2 helicopters and a shit ton of policemen are on the hunt, people gets paranoid and the area turns into a ghost town in no time.

Those wasn't cartels, just small gangs.

Hispanics make terrorist look like bitches

ACK ACK ACK

piss off you illegal piece of shit, back behind the wall into that wasteland you call 'home'

>If you are killed, it doesn't matter, cause you are dead, but you if are raped, it matters

take it easy man

I'm actually in medical school right now nigger. I fucking hate Mexicans for the life of me, but if white people aren't willing to do whatever it takes to survive or come out on top, then I'm not going to have any respect for them.

The only reason I have any respect for Hillary is because she's willing to take out anybody who gets in her way. Not going to vote for her because I want to [spoiler]MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN[/spoiler] and send all these illegal immigrants (especially Mexicans holy fuck) back to their home countries, but mad respect to that woman.

Survival is the only thing that matters. If you're not willing to adapt or even take out bad changes, you don't deserve to be a part of the gene pool, hence why I'm okay with fucking white guys' daughers.

Government will kill innocents left and right.
They do it already tho, but it will give them a legitime way to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=FupDwpTkE8g

>Since you guys decided to make the war on drugs, only the toughest and most vile drug dealers and cartels can survive.

Are you guys able to legalise drugs in Mexico or are your laws dictated by America? I feel that a lot of the worlds drug related crime would be solved by legalising drugs and reforming people/communities instead of trying to lock up everyone who takes or deals drugs.

you too have tried it?

Lad no, you can't trust the judicial system. The police work with the cartels and the judges get some sweet money to let gang members free. Sure, you could catch some lowly gang members but they will be easily replaced. I'm sure you will just end up giving the death penalty to a bunch of innocents.

WORSE THAN NIGGERS

>holohoax
When white people do this it is a rarity and becomes a part of the national consciousness for a while. People still remember horrible serial killers like Manson and Dahmer.

Shit like this happens in mexico every day. I'm sure every bean has his own personal account of witnessing a mutilated corpse at some point. It's an epidemic and just another reason why we need to build a wall.

Yeah, but countries that don't get any tourism are all shit holes I.e France in a few years if the Muslims keep it up

This should be in YGYL threads on /gif/, such good music

I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE WHEN I'M WITH YOU

BUT I LOVE IT

FUCKING PSYCHOS

Not propaganda, that's a legitimate nszi scientist, the one in charge of turning untermensch into aryan ubermensch, used to pour chemicals into children's eyes to turn them blue

You're not a gringo and Acapulco it's not an international tourist area anymore

>muh dark web
>Taking pride in looking at a bunch of video and pictures in the deep web

No wonder the undernet sucks when its full of mouth breathing idiots.

He wasn't a hobo though really, just a guy with throat cancer who lost his voice and was just doing whatever job he could. This murder is also extra sick when you read on the backstory. The poor guy murdered was a good family man.

>Torturing a guy and recording it and cutting of his arms and cutting him in the mouth and his throat is what it takes to come out on top.

You are literaly dumb, they wasted a lot of time and resources on that, they could of just shot him in the head, and moved on to the next dirtbag that fucked them over, värdelösa mexikan

These assholes give Mexicans a bad name. I always tell the ignorant beaners "if you think your country is better than here, why did your parents even come here?"

got a link?

Golly, that's pretty brutal.

What? I guess there is a universe where I'm a sick twisted fuck who would do it, but that's not me, so I guess technicly the "paralel universes" with diffrent versions of me doesn't make sense, because the ME, in this universe would never do that, and then its a retard bitch doing it so glöm inte boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort glöm inte bort att du är värdelös!! värdelös och illa omtyckt för den du är, ditt jävla svin

your fucking retarded

Just stop being criminals. It's not that hard. :^)

Is the mexican government have connections with the cartels?

If it was legal then it would be made by companies in America so they wouldn't bring it over at all. Unless you like an authoritarian government dictating what chemicals you put in your body

Literally second post of this thread.

>calls someone a mouth-breathing idiot
>can't even use the proper it's
Pic related.

I'm not dumb. They didn't waste time because everyone who sees the video gets the message, which you clearly didn't get.

Would make a good Trump campaign video.

>Mfw niggers smugly welcome the white man becoming a minority

>They don't realize that these are the people who are replacing whites as majority

>And they hate black people more than whites ever will

Is the sky blue?

First post user, Jesus, his moans will chill you to the bone

When you took off his face, did he die?

Aryan brotherhood just shots people. Mexicans and blacks dismember, rape, and skin people.

And I'm supposed to think we are one race. Whites don't act like savages even at our worst.

because you're not addressing the reasons qhy people are willingly putting poison into their bodies to escape their realities

in latin america and in the US or anywhere else in the world for that matter

Muh holohox

Get what message? The only message I'm getting is if I'm ever fighting them I'll die in battle rather than giving up and getting this torture.

The fucker is still alive

Ah, you only respect gringos, good to know
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359209/Australian-tourists-Adam-Coleman-Dean-Lucas-murdered-Mexico-remembered-emotional-tribute.html

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/mexican-officials-confirm-spanish-woman-killed-42236761

Oh damn, that changes everything, a small grammatical error!

I'm not 100% sure at what exactly I'm looking here but he must have pissed someone off horribly. This is why mommy tells you to not get involved with drugs.

I do not doubt that for one second, but they will break if they are bombarded with Cartel gore, which is undoubtedly worse than anything the FSA or ISIS come up with. Plus, the threat is quite literally on their countries borders.

>dindus
>actively thinking about future consequences
>actively thinking about generations ahead of their own hedonistic lives

for you

Source of that vid?

I don't care if burgers get overdose, I just want MY people stop dieing from selling this shit

lmao Australia, nice one.

Will cartel kill you if you are just a customer buying from their rival cartel?

You're right, it does. The fact that it's small and you managed to fuck it up shows you're a dumbass.

The message is that you shouldn't fuck with them, retard. It's that if you get in their way or they find out you're a snitch of some sort, this is what they have in store for you.

>Confessed to killing 300 young girls
>Released in 1998
Selväpä se sitten.

>And I'm supposed to think we are one race. Whites don't act like savages even at our worst.

This is why I cannot believe that all humans have souls. How can I believe in a god that created humanity when races like this exist? If there is a god he must have only created certain groups of people for a divine purpose.

Fuck yes

kek

books.google.com/books?id=bv8IAqVh8EAC&lpg=PP1&dq=isbn:9780465049059&pg=PA337#v=onepage&q&f=false

>that's one thing we learned in WW2
im gonna need a source on that
do you think you torture only one guy for info?
its tens or hundreds of prisoners, and the info is cross referenced

Mexicans are not "people".

Whatever makes you feel accomplished Jose.

>yfw /gif/ deleted the thread containing this for being too gory

I thought i would never see anything worse than this in my life after seeing that guy in the Venezuelan prison being gang raped.

Then i saw that webm of some guy getting molten plastic dripped onto him. It wasnt so bad the webm alone but intriguing enough to look up the sauce, the screams were horrific and it turns out the corpse he was chained to while all this happened was his friend. And he was forced to eat flesh off his friend you can see him biting into the corpse....

Then i saw this couple days ago randomly while browsing high as fuck. Saw the webm, it made me completely sober, ruined my high and the day and i just know i do not need to see this with sound

pls stop being so edgy

No that video makes me strong
>Makes me hate them
>Justifies killing them
>If I fight them I will NEVER GIVE UP, killing myself is 10000 times better than letting them catch me.

They literaly taught me that if I'm fighting 1v10000 I shall never give up, because of what they will do if they catch me.

Tbh senpai though, they are just pisseed their manlets lmfao Mexicans are manlets and those guys are butthurts thats why they torturing that innocent guy (god bless him)

>Muh mengele
>visited all the concentration camps
>visited all 6gorillions jews
>le nazi bad doctor meymey
>he killed me twice but i survived le zyklon b

i love these fairy tales.

You type like a 11 year old and you're a tripfag on Cred Forums of all places.Your post reeks of cancer

Yeah. But keep in mind you won't wouldn't buy a gram of weed from a cartel. People you see killed in videos like this were probably dealing with kilos of drugs. Risks of the trade.

>the Venezuelan prison being gang raped.
¿"La Reina del Arroz con Pollo"?

Fucking K E K
Gold comedy video

It was proven that Pedro Lopez murdered over 110 little girls but was released after only 18 years in prison. Murder just means nothing to these people.

I've actually seen Colombians defend this guy's release.

>jerkin' off to some nasty bitch pretending to like being fucked and some low quality dithered 90s anime porn
>unexpectedly mouse over mexican being skinned alive while he gurgles in anguish

Either you are scarred or you develop some fucked up fetish as a result.

He feebly moans as they start cutting into his neck, that fucking moan is haunting

just go to the Peru and try it. I tried it and aware of the unity of the universe, we are all one, and the victim and the executioner, we are one and the same time are different, we have a piece of God that he separated from itself to learn and play.

Thx im fucking blind, gonna watch it now....
What fucking subhumans, not like other gangs with 2 clean gunshots to the head, they actually enjoy this.
Its not that bad tho, and the happy music in the background makes it kinda funny at the end.

It won't change anything
Weed is legalized in many places but people still buy it from Niggers because it's cheaper

DID YOU KNOW

That these guys feed him full of Amphetamines and shit so that he's buzze doff his tits?

So naturally, his body would go in to shock and he'd die but as you can see, no eyes, face peeled, hands severed and he's still going all while getting his throat slit repeatedly with a box cutter.

They make sure to keep you going as long as possible, and they have the means.

In a normal case, you'd be dead passed out a minute of a box cutter lacerating your entire throat so just imagine how he's still going after all that shit on him.

Let the free market do it's job

did you lick the magic frog

i dunno, this works too in an imagination-fills-in-the-blanks kinda way

Except you can walk away from waterboarding and stil have your face and limbs.

We did a waterboarding study at my school, it's rougher than people thought but I went through it and while I ended up quitting before the full time because it sucked, I can wholeheartedly say I would rather do that for a month straight than be caught by a cartel.

Go take your propaganda somewhere else. This shit is real and these criminals make up about 1/3 of all the illegals getting into the US. They can fucker right on off.

We should make the punishment for treason to be exiled over the wall. Then liberals can show us if it's really effective or not.

I don't get it why don't mexico just criminalize cartels so they can't operate anymore and have to shut down?

Will I feel pain from what has happend to him?I know we are all one, we are all the same matter from the big bang and that we should unite, and if time is infinite then what happens to him will happen to me.

What do you mean you tried it ?

The whole point of you killing yourself is so that there isn't a copycat video like the one above on a female in the UK. Please don't kill anyone other than yourself user.

You aren't people, you are targets. Game. Beasts.

When the wall goes up and your shitfuck corrupt country falls into civil war hopefully we'll be able to save some of the true innocents, but since you're basically the muslims of the west I doubt many will make it to a real country.

>Post a link to the video u retards!!!

EVERYONE HERE SAW THE FUCKING THING 50 TIMES ALREADY

WE DON'T NEED THE FUCKING LINK HOLY SHIT

IT IS LIKE YOU MEXICANS ARE PROUD OF THIS OR SOMETHING

They are
But well, you know ... the government has its price.

López's father, Midardo Reyes, was a member of the Colombian Conservative Party during La Violencia, Colombia's civil war. After an argument with his wife on 28 December 1947, Reyes cheated with a prostitute named Benilda López De Casteneda, who soon became pregnant by Reyes. On 4 April 1948, when Benilda was three months pregnant with López, Reyes was killed from a gunshot wound while defending a grocery store from a rebellious mob. Six months later, Pedro was born in Santa Isabel as the seventh of thirteen children.[citation needed]

According to López, his mother caught him fondling his younger sister in 1957, when he was eight years old, and evicted him from the family home. Following this, Pedro Lopez ran off to Bogotá, Colombia's capital city. He was then picked up by a man, taken to a deserted house and repeatedly sodomized. At age twelve, he was taken in by an American family and enrolled in a school for orphans. He ran away after two years because he was allegedly molested by a male teacher. At 18, he stole cars for a living and sold the cars to local chop shops. These actions led him to get caught by authorities later on in his life. During his incarceration he claimed that he was brutally gang-raped in prison and that he hunted down his rapists and killed them all while still incarcerated.

López said that after his jail term, he started murdering young girls in Peru. He claimed that, by 1978, he had killed over 100 of them and that he had been caught by a native tribe, who were preparing to execute him, when an American missionary intervened and persuaded them to hand him over to the state police. The police soon released him. He said he moved to Colombia and later Ecuador, killing about three girls a week. López said: "I like the girls in Ecuador, they are more gentle and trusting, more innocent."

>Native Americans was going to kill him
>But the cucks helped him escape.

Dump

>family in truck traveling
>Sicarios shoot them up
>4 year old son dies
>Father cries out loud
>"They killed my son"

My feels. It's fucked up.
elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/vídeo-ejecutaron-a-mi-toño-nos-balearon-decía-mientras-lloraba-.html

Maybe stop producing drugs.

This.

Because this fucking asshole

Nah Cartels only want the person not who he is with my cousins wife twin brother was a lookout for a Cartel and when another Cartel took over the area, they were cleansing the place. Both were on a motorcycle when a SUV came and ran them off the road and only took him. Turns out they beat him to death and poured acid on his face.
This happened where my family is from and fuck that if I am ever going back to visit.

bluemorphotours.com/travel-information/

Aussies man
fucking aussies

k m8

I can tell you're a bean because beans never use punctuation.

they could've salted his face and poured hcl down his neck hole too.

Just have to make it strong enough.

well, this is hard to watch.

Kinda, gotta be honest.

die lefty shit

>You Americans gave muslims several years of waterboarding several hours per day.

Not true at all. In fact, we only did it to a handful of terrorists (KSM comes to mind), but they number that the media received proved to be inaccurate. They counted every "pour" as a separate waterboarding experience.

I'm not at all surprised that a Norwegian would be so confident in his ignorance.

Just send this guy over to Mexico

This even makes the Isis drowning and immolation seen merciful. Fucking spics, subhuman scum

what happens in 3 guys 1 hammer?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
OLE!

just because there is an imaginary line in the sand doesn't mean Mexicans are more or less likely to consume drugs than Americans

There will always be demand but that demand would decrease if issues like poverty and shitty public education that lead to people who are inclined to use drugs were addressed on both sides of the border

The guy was most likely another narco himself, so I really can't pity the guy since they all do sadistic shit like this.

russians torture a hobo

This is what Hillary has in store for all of you. She wants this to happen to every white American - they are a basket of deplorables. Remember, she wants to bring more drug dealers, rapist, criminals and ISIS right into your midst in America.

So when you cucks decide to vote for her in November, remember this really IS the future you and your children will inherit.

>Norwegian
m8 he's a muzzie

>Mexico
>civil war
lel the only tinhg the wall will do is make the cartels stronger since all ilegal imigrant are leazy fucks that just want quick bucks

Non-whites aren't human.
Slavs aren't human but can be domesticated.
Irish aren't human and are good for nothing.
Asians aren't human but will probably be the last ones standing.

Ukranian teenagers kills a homeless guy with a hammer at least that's whati have heared

Civil war? Yeah good luck fighting of herds of crack heads and meth heads angry because their supply go shut off

is it worst than this video?

You knew it was coming, you volunteered for it and you knew it would end soon. You only got to feel the physical side of it for a short time. No you don't know what being tortured is like.

You magnificent bastard.

Some old sick dude on his way to visit his grandchild is beaten to death by two murderers.

The basically take turns sticking him with a screwdriver and stick it through his eye socket into his bran and scramble up his front lobe a bit. You can see the mans face-muscles twitch as his brains are being scrambled.

They finally finish off the video by smashing his face/head with a hammer in a plastic bag then washing it and returning to their car.

yhea asians are poping even in mexico like a plage in the place I live only in 2 years the streets are full of fucking chinks and realy bad chink dog food

allt kommer att bli bra user

Imo it is. They poke holes in the guy's face with a screwdriver with him trying to breathe through the blood in his throat.

As with this one, the sounds make it worse. It's been a while since a saw it so I can't remember correctly, but it's fucking disgusting nonetheless.

kek

Ukranians are subhuman scum, Putin knows how to deal with them.

Yeah it's the bubbling and gurgling that frightens most people.

Also the way that the victim regains consciousness and couple of times and then falls unconscious again.

Give a single citation to this, kike.

And Mexican citizens aren't allowed to own weapons to defend themselves against these cunts.

Makes sense
I have a story.

>douche bag from highschool dealing pills after he wasted all his parents money and got disowned
>insulted a Mexican gangster while he was in california.
>tried to run and hide out on an indian reservation with his drunk junkie indian friends
>gangsters were nice and didn't torture him
>killed all his buddies and threw them in a lake
>shot him execution style and left his body on the indian reservation as a message not to fuck with them
>.45 caliber fmj travels down the center of his brain and blows out his forehead
>miraculously survives
>moves back home with parents, can respond to voice and answers, but lacks any sort of emotional response. Functionally equivalent to a lizard.

He would have been better dead. No one has any sympathy for him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You get used to it, drug sellers, lords, users wont fuck with you unless you fuck with them

There is a old mexican saying that goes like this"They were looking for it".

Fuck with shady people and get fucked.

One of my neighbors sells drugs, rents his house to let other people drug themselves but never does anything for me because i don't do anything to him.

Nearest to trouble is he and his friends running trough my roof (if you ever wondered this is why roof dogs are a thing in Mexico) or them fighting in my backyard with some fuckers that came to kill them.

Other than that, no problem.

This is why Mexicans need to start shaming drug users in the US by spamming narco snuff films.

Can't look for just a sec at picture or video of animal torture but have no single emotion to this video

Does medical experiments to help fight cancer and other deadly viruses against humanity such as zionists.
I don't see the problem.