6 year old autistic boy killed by Police, Body Cam video released

>MARKSVILLE, La. -- The public is getting its first look at a police body camera video that shows two deputy city marshals opening fire on a car, killing a 6-year-old boy and critically wounding his father in Louisiana.

>The marshals began pursuing the car after they witnessed an argument between a man and his girlfriend in front of a local bar, a source told CNN. Officers moved to detain the man, identified as Christopher Few, who took off in his car. The pursuit ended in gunfire on a dead-end street in Marksville, Louisiana.

cbsnews.com/news/video-of-police-shooting-that-killed-6-year-old-autistic-louisiana-boy-released-jeremy-mardis/

cnn.com/2016/09/29/us/louisiana-body-cam-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WxsdhFQ9ct0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316071/Autistic-boy-six-murdered-police-cop-father-s-lengthy-love-triangle-meth-user-mom-two-26-criminal-filings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now you know how it feels.

#BlackLivesMatter

It's ok he's white.

>boy
Nothing of value was lost.

>now

More white people are killed by cops than niggers and spics. Every year.

So the cops whiteknighted after some domestic and have now turned the girl into a mental case for life.

White Kid
Non white officers

Yeah this will quickly be forgotten

so wheres the full video you fag

all you do is link us shitty MSM articles with cut video scenes

kys

>autistic
So literally nothing of value was lost. Sure, he was white and all but he wouldn't have contibuted anything to society and would've been a drain on the country.

That's what the kid gets for enslaving the poor black man for 800 years give or take

Who cares just some white boy for real lmao

Why did we ever get rid of the death penalty?

I'd like to remind everyone that BLACK lives matter.

Is this really the sort of news we should be wasting our time on when our brothers and sisters of colour are being gunned down in the streets?

Who cares? Would be different if it was an american of color.

Add to that great majority of fatally wounded black criminals are shot by BLACK cops...

Basically black people sit for weeks/month waiting for the right combination of "black non-cooperative suspect shot by white cop"... that's when they protest and loot and set stuff on fire, to prove they're victims.

No, nobody will raise stink about the outcome because the police who shot the kid were arrested right after it happened.
Though people are going to use this as example to whine when white police isn't jailed, and will ignore that this is very clear-cut case, compared to most that happen when black people are shot.

They got arrested at the scene?

That's pretty uncommon to hear about, even in extreme cases everybody is in shock. I wouldn't expect another cop to just cuff them then and there.

Clearly the white autistic kid didn't obey very simple orders such as dropping a knife, or being asked to stop throwing punches at cops' faces.

To be fair that kid looks super annoying

The U.S needs to limit the field of employment for Niggs and Spics, like limited to the cotton industry

it's because the cops claimed they were there pursuing a warrant, and it took the police force all of 2 seconds to see that the vic's father had no outstanding warrants.
In addition, the cop that shot them was creeping on the dude's wife.

White people are actually worth something.

Where's the outrage and looting? Oh right, only niggers do that shit.

Oh, well....that settles it.

Is there anything more based than the police
>kills niggers
>kills junkies
>tortures leftists
>kills autists

Because it's simple-minded appeal to emotion. Granted inmates living on welfare is retarded too. All inmates should be put to work and pay for their own needs. But we can't have that, it would actually rehabilitate people and give them useful skillsets and experience. No, instead we should let them behave just like outside, forming gangs, killing each other etc. because this keeps politicians relevant.

Here's the difference, this kid actually dindu nuffin. Literally.

I can think of a couple niggers who dindu nuffin. Those were equally bad.

But let's be real. Most niggers du sumpin. Not nuffins.

>being a potato nigger
>being a spaghetti nigger

>this is how the average american looks like in The Current Year (+1)
Beautiful and progressive, white is soooo boring

>being a nigger

(((They))) know about weaponized autsim! Hide!

>jacking off to communist jew puppets

where is the footage?

>ending the beauty of life because autism
You're a scumbag bro

Unfortunately he is white so this probably won't his the news.

His father is probably not happy about this.
Hehe got it?

YES YES, HAHA GOOD ONE

>jacking off to capitalist jew bankers AND being a nigger
Wew

Why do they explcitly mention that he was autistic? Like it has anything to do with him getting shot.

Seriously though, what's going on with your cops america?

this doesn't happen in Canada

Sensationalism

>assuming the race I identify as
I am literally shaking right now

In the first link you have to scroll down. Not much to see.
Guy tries to drive backwards out of a dead turning his left side to the police. Police catches up and officers start to fire on the driver.
He just casually stops and rises his hands. They just talk for a while on the radio.

they actually didn't do anything this time though.

niggers are always doing something to get themselves shot

These were evil cops doing a hit on a guy. Not exactly normal police procedure.

I don't care though. That father is to blame for his son's death.

That's a woman? Goddamn niggers are an ugly race.
That kid was worth more than all filthy niggers on earth combined.

t. autist

he would have been one of us :(

It highlights how shit the father was and how he deserved it obviously.

>non-white cops
>white victims

Down the memory hole it goes

there is no rehabilitation, the purpose of jails is propaganda, dont do bad things or bad things will happen to you, look what happened to this guy, hes in jail

>legalized dog-fucking

You're right. We should be spending out time giving our police brothers and sisters a hand gunning down niggers in the street.

I still don't care. I have nothing to fear from police because I'm not a degenerate fucking criminal.

#ALM. Autistic Lives Matter. Police are gunning down autistic children in the streets. We need to create a list of demands free tendies and genetically engineered catgirls seem like a good starting point.

>Cred Forums supports #autisticlivesmatter
just euthanize the lot.

Good, we don't need another autistic people in our society.

fucking kikes

The father looks like a fucking scumbag, he probably used the kid as meatshield

How autistic?
Adam Lanza levels or Eliot Rodger levels?

Did you read the article?

Where's Shaun King and Deray McKesson at on this?! Why ain't we out there snow chimpin and burnin they shit to da ground?! Hands were up on video, senpai. Damn cops smoked them people and you can clearly see they dindu nuffin to get shot! (imagine if this had been reversed with 2 white cops and a black 6 year old)

>officers were googles
really makes one think

Known for their excessive use of force too

>autistic

Good

Yea naw you should abort any child that won't be a net gain to society.

that fucking pig killed ONE OF US.

You're missing the point you fucking retards

I agree. so why are you still alive?

What happened before they started firing though?

Did the father try to run or something?

By any standard measure I'm well off and employ 2 dozen people in my business'. That's a net gain to society.

Don't project your issues out mate. Just because most people here are worthless doesn't mean we all are.
>flag
oh

Shut up, autist.

Where's a shit skin cop when you need one?

Judging by the op off killing the children of the average 4channer. :^

Uhuh

Who cares he is not black. Stop trying to distract people from the real issues.
#blacklivesmatter

#autistlivesmatter

O look he is white.

White lives matter.

DAS RAYCISS

Tard riot when?

s-source...

Uhm racist bigot much? Black people are being shot by the police everyday that's the REAL issue

youtu.be/WxsdhFQ9ct0

kids body can be seen briefly at 0:17 behind his bleeding father hanging out of the window.

White lives matter - go burn down the nigger ghetto.

if I recall from a few months back, I think one of the cops was banging the mom

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316071/Autistic-boy-six-murdered-police-cop-father-s-lengthy-love-triangle-meth-user-mom-two-26-criminal-filings.html

not just banging his mom, these two black police officers hunted this man down to kill him - the black officer was engaged to the boys mother, the father and the officer knew each other well, had argued on facebook, and had just had an verbal exchange a few hours prior.

The black officer had also been harassing this guy on facebook.

This was a seek and destroy mission.

I see nothing wrong with this

Autists must be cleansed from humanity

Good.

Kid looks annoying as all fuck.

Plus, he was a fucking autist and was a fucking faggot white person.

If this is the standard on who we decide to kill... we should just glass your entire shitty country.

The police are actually being charged.

Thank you, White Privilege.

We really should rub it in and complain that they only get a few years in prison.

Has anyone here ever heard of two people by the names of channon Christian and Christopher Newsom?

They said it happened at a bar so I just assume they were pursuing because he was drinking and driving.

O haven't clicked on any of OP's links though so I could be wrong. Plus he had his kid on him so that seems kinda doubtful.

Are you paying your demnbts?

>white privilege
It's actually because the nigger cop had a beef with the dad and lied about having a warrant out for him to cover his ass for killing a child

to who? not to whites, we regret shipping you over here. Not to blacks who kill each other in record numbers. Not to asians who literally consider blacks the spawn of satan. Maybe to arabs since theyre a type of nigger.

>Now you know how it feels.
How what feels? Watching an extremely rare, isolated incident that doesn't even come close to the number of black lives taken by other black lives, then moving on with our day? Oh-kay..

We should make a huge uproar over this just to piss BLM off. Act like its the only shooting that's happened

honestly autists barely pass as humans. Tbh nothing of value was loss. A father and his shit genes.