Trump Finally Stumped

Wow Trump finally got stumped. This is what happens when you are a literal meme candidate who doesn't prepare for a debate.
Hillary is going to shit all over him.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I refuse to believe Hillary actually has this many voters. It's all a plan to make the voter fraud make more realistic.

Fuck off shill

Hillary is going to rig the election

>a literal meme candidate
Hello, plebbit.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

More likely Trump will win and turns out to be a plant to demoralise and slow down change and opposition against the established political system.

place your bets

will Trump come back stronger than ever and be better prepared for the next debate?

or

will he double down on his debate performance because he thinks the media is just being dishonest?

>1% difference
How is that "stumped", mr shill?

Trump the coke head won't win

>-1

We've come back from worse.

>unironically participating in "website wars"
>thinking Cred Forums is your "secret club"

this board is 18+ fyi

It's sad that the american people are willing to vote for a criminal who would otherwise be in prison. I hope Assange has something so huge even the average idiot can't ignore it.

Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

‘She Would Put the Oval Office Up for Sale’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/

>sage

They would rather talk about pepe the frog

You need to go back.

Hey it´s not her fault she can´t control her compressor.

I though Americans liked Underdogs.

Shows you just trolling, queer.

who let you out of the bin

Normies going to norm.

They are brainwashed. They think Trump is racist. They think Trump is going to take away their birth control. They think Trump is going to force them to convert to Christianity and go to church.

These are things I have heard my stupid female co-workers say. I don't say a word because you can't fix stupid.

Hillary can do no wrong to those morons. She can literally grab black babies by the heels and smash their brains against a wall and they will still vote for her.

That is why we have to make sure we vote and hope they will be too drunk, stoned or lazy to make it to the polls.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

We do, which is why someone like Donald Trump made it this far at all.

America, or what's left of it, desperately wants a change, but the time may not be now.

After 4, or maybe eight years, of Hillary, or whatever succeeds her after her death, the nation will not be in the mood for a Blue President anymore.

Of course, that's if our voting body isn't composed of 90% immigrants by then.

Your co-workers sound like heathen sluts

>stumped
>1%
Sure thing bucko

4 years of negligence can turn into 40 years labour needed to reverse it.

Requesting the Rasmussen leak where they say they over sample women to favor Hillary

THE TWO NEW POLLS

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 42, Trump 41, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +1

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 47 Trump +4

AS YOU CAN SEE TRUMP HAS +4 in LA TIMES

Trump only gets better at debating hillary from here on out ahmad. Might as well join the winning team