Strange Doofus wears MAGA cap to BLM rally

Attention Whore get roughed up at BLM rally for wearing his signed MAGA cap. I'd like to feel bad for him, but he whines a great deal, says weird shit like, "I have a $100k car", and has zero camera use skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGRFEiLBZCE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwfa7offT8
nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz
youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kshKzFT8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLACK PEOPLE. DONT BE VIOLENT.

THAT WAS ALL THAT GIRL ON THE MEGAPHONE TOLD YOU TO DO.

RACE WAR NOW

>inb4 paid actor

black race race of peace and inventions

seemed kike an autistic jew.

honestly would not be surprised if he went with good intention, but way too spergy.

his screams made me laugh.

He wasn't attacked, he just sperged out and fell over by attempting some sort of autistic ninja jump

Video related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwfa7offT8

>wear a Trump hat to BLM rally
>bring a gun
>shoot dindus when they attack you
>get away with it because self defense

Why has nobody gone this?

Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted

nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary

No Followup After Huma Abedin Caught in Falsehood

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/28/fbi-documents-huma-abedin-denied-knowledge-of-clinton-email-server-she-picked-hillarys-username/

Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822#ixzz4LYcsGNpz

>sage

YO
O

Some guys tried this in Minnesota when blm had a police station under siege (no hats, just masks and cameras) they are still awaiting trial as far as I know, the media dropped it after some of the rioters admitted to the unprovoked assault on camera.

Waitaminute...isn't the guy wearing the MAGA cap a beaner? Talk about going against one's own interests....

with that name I'd bet Arab or some shit like that

yahoo.com/news/Cred Forums-tentatively-linked-shooting-black-185105777.html

He has been in solitary confinement the entire time too.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI

Tpbp.

What comes out of their mouths gives it away. All the damn time. Just another milo

Naw check this angle. People were trying to trip and punch him before he fell.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kshKzFT8U

He's a Jabroni...

>Own interests

Why is it a sin for an American Hispanic to vote for Trump. You do realize conservativism is not race specific, right?

hes middle eastern