Persuasion man was right again

The LA Times poll is a daily poll where the same people are asked every day who they'll vote for. It is a poll that reflects how peoples opinions of candidates change on a daily basis. Whenever something happens regarding the election, you will instantly see it reflected in the poll a day later.

Notice how despite "losing the debate on points", Trump still went up in the poll, and maintains his lead since Hillary's 9/11 fainting. It shows that Scott Adams was right: Trump lost the debate but won the election because he showed that hes not the monster that the media portrayed him out to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-gains-4-points-on-trump-in-first-post-debate-poll.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/
wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/
people-press.org/2016/09/13/the-parties-on-the-eve-of-the-2016-election-two-coalitions-moving-further-apart/
maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us160915_MCC_RS/McClatchy-Marist Poll_Nature of the Sample and Tables of Adults and Registered Voters_September 2016.pdf#page=2
nationalreview.com/article/438120/texas-republicans-demographic-change-could-finish-gop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/11/independents-outnumber-democrats-and-republicans-but-theyre-not-very-independent/
cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-debate-reaction/
boingboing.net/2016/09/29/report-trump-angry-at-own-aid.html
nypost.com/2016/09/13/trump-surges-among-independent-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why can't burgers just choose who they will vote for?

who are these people who switch from trump to hillary and back every second day?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-gains-4-points-on-trump-in-first-post-debate-poll.html

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/

You're delusional. Leave it to Europeans to pretend to know about how our polls work.

women

normies

Idiots who are easily swayed to one side or another.

they should just 3rd term obama.

Normie-womans

>Trump still went up in the poll

>the poll
>one poll
>a poll

He's down in others. Stop sperging out until we know something for sure. It'll take a week for the polls to track and be up to date showing only the post-convention data.

This is a major problem with democracy, you are basically fighting for the undecided voters which usually are the kind of people that havent bothered reading about politics ever.

>7 percent dem oversample

lol kys faggot

Rational people.

White women and omega males

I wonder this myself. Imagine having so little of a clue about life that you don't know who you want to vote for at this stage of the game. I mean there are two god damn choices.

Its staggering to me that the debates matter in any way. How could someone opinion be swayed so easily?

This.

>MUH OVERSAMPLE

Nigger, the country is made up of at least 5-10% more Democrats with the recent demographic shifts, are you retarded?

>kys

This board is for adults.

>Rational people go from one extreme to another at the drop of a hat

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

>MUH "MUH"
Anyone else tired of this?

nice source you fucking clown

even the most recent polls show its still 3-5 percent more democrats

Either that or you're wrong.

The general public, the most retarded and dependent population in existence.

Nobody, as a large group, can form their own opinions– relying on the media to tell them who they should vote for.

Plebeians

Trump Is Right About ‘Stop and Frisk’

wsj.com/articles/trump-is-right-about-stop-and-frisk-1475018152

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

‘She Would Put the Oval Office Up for Sale’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/trump-attacks-clinton-iowa-put-oval-office-sale/

Trump didn't lose the debate, you retard.

cuck, he won every other single poll, if you haven't been around.

too edgy

people-press.org/2016/09/13/the-parties-on-the-eve-of-the-2016-election-two-coalitions-moving-further-apart/

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us160915_MCC_RS/McClatchy-Marist Poll_Nature of the Sample and Tables of Adults and Registered Voters_September 2016.pdf#page=2

blow your brains out, shill

And she lost the other two brackets.

Don't forget the edgy faggots who say they are "undecided" and always are saying shit like "I am not going to vote for x... oh wait I think I will... oh jeez, did I say that? I am gonna vote for x now.."

So you're saying people dumb enough to take on thousands of dollars in debt for no return prefer the gibs candidate. I find this shocking.

>mfw Johnson wins the election

There are more than two answers to the question.

Now show the one based off income

Who can blame them? Both candidates are fucking awful anyways.

That means nothing however. Stop justifying retards.

nationalreview.com/article/438120/texas-republicans-demographic-change-could-finish-gop

Game set and match.

Is that your argument? Truth hurts, doesn't it?

This is what has cost Trump the Presidency if you haven't figured out. Defend this and you're delusional.

Show me a VALID source that proves my above source incorrect.

How much of that number is protesters? Shit got ugly in my town when that circus came through. Half the people who attended were protesters or non supporters.

>cuck, he won every other single poll

No he didn't. Unless you're talking about internet polls in which case get the fuck out of here you moron.

funny how it shows college grads prefer hillary yet when you look at income you see the poorest group supporting hillary but the middle class and upwards backing trump (income 55k+). this just proves how worthless most college degrees are, and that the supposed intelligent hillary voters with degrees are basically just disgruntled liberal arts students who are angry about their debt, while the trump voters are the STEM degree people making 75k+ average as well as the middle class people who have no college but still make good money.

He's heading towards the low-30s with educated people and could probably drop to the high 20s by the end of the election. There's just no excuse and no way you can damage control this anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

>26 R
>29 D

Fuck you, I'm on day four of NoFap

This

Most college grads aren't qualified for much more than pouring my coffee at Starcucks.

>Tfw CS grad making $70k starting

i said he lost the debate on points, and i quoted that directly from scott adams. like he said, facts dont matter. people vote based on how they feel. the debate showed that trump is not a monster. in fact he came across as more humble than hillary. this made people feel differently about him, hence his bump in the poll.

same reason trump won those online polls. we know trump didnt win on points, but it felt like he did better because he came across as legit and not just another empty suit politician ('all talk no action, sounds good, doesn't work' as trump himself put it)

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/11/independents-outnumber-democrats-and-republicans-but-theyre-not-very-independent/

Doesn't matter, more people lean Democratic and it isn't going to change the other way with the declining rural whites population. Your breed is dying.

See US student loan debt crisis or climate change.

>more humble as Hillary

cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-debate-reaction/

boingboing.net/2016/09/29/report-trump-angry-at-own-aid.html

This is literally proving you wrong, Geert.

You say educated like it's supposed to make those people look good. STEM education is job training, and while respectable, is not applicable outside of the studied field. The Liberal Arts are in a pitiful state in American universities, and are basically four year exercises in learning to agree with the opinions of your professor.

Let me know when his polls drop with people who actually work to support themselves, instead of sequestering themselves in an ivory tower, or fuck up my coffee order while living with their parents.

Or they're burdened with so much debt that they can't really move forward economically.

>one state

lmao

holy fuck you are one desperate faggot

filtered your id

i honestly hope you are getting paid for this

>the debate showed that trump is not a monster

it showed he was able to control himself for 90 minutes. which was a good tactic.

another classic leaf post

According to your graph Trump was going down before debates but went up right after. If this "losing debates" then what would happen if he would win them? Become president right then and now? Are you saying that Trump hiding his power-level in order to make this interesting until the end? Holly shit...

You mean the landscapes Drunkp mentioned at the debate.

Not desperate, just stating facts.

CTR is a meme spouted by Trumpettes in damage control mode you nigger.

Debt does not stop you from getting a good income.

Normies.

That being said this poll means nothing substantial.

The American voting system makes GE results fucking worthless, assuming that somehow you'd be able to flip 4 states that normally hate each other on your side - that is California, Texas, Florida and New York - you already have like 120 delegates or so, half of what's needed to win the elections. There is a possibility for a candidate with 24% of popular vote to become a president if he somehow manages to get the "right" states on his side.

The same kind of fucking idiots who spend 5 minutes staring at the milk section at the grocery store before deciding which jug of milk they want.

Most of the US is independents who are widely undersampled. Also a group that's Trump currently leads in.

nypost.com/2016/09/13/trump-surges-among-independent-voters/

that's not what i meant ivan, and yes if trump wins the last debate he will win in a landslide.

No, but you can't keep as much of what you've earned, that is an economic barrier.

>New York Post

The tabloid newspaper that no one takes seriously and also uses their biased methods as well? It works both ways, you know.

That's very nice and all but if you could somehow magically snap your fingers and give him an advantage among educated people, you'd do it in a heartbeat and you'd be posting the results in every thread. Unfortunately that's now how things are so instead you're stuck damage controlling the situation and talking shit.

With this kind of mentality Trump won't win the last debate at all, Geert.

>boingboing.net/2016/09/29/report-trump-angry-at-own-aid.html
Boing bing is founded by jews and degenerates. Cred Forums truly is always right.

You mean the ones who read the labels and compare prices.

What does that have to do with most college grads being morons who got shit degrees and arent qualified for anything that pays well?

Doctorow doesn't necessarily have to be jewish.

Assuming that some doctor(or somebody who's father was a doctor) didn't have surname by 1830 or so he may have get one like that. More likely than not though, she's jewish as jews and serfs in general didn't have surnames, and serfs were no doctors.

Yes because it's a tempting to allow for popular vote while. Or letting small states get utterly crushed

If it was straight democratic general election nationwide the president would just win by going to the north east and California

Nobody else would matter ever again, certainly places like Colorado and Iowa would never matter

I don't understand why people don't get the electoral college

no it doesn't work both ways retard, the poll in the article is from nbc

>Nobody else would matter ever again, certainly places like Colorado and Iowa would never matter
Yes, and NH, Vermont or Montana matter SOOO much with current system, right?

Deflection: noted.

Why is it the student's fault? Don't we need educators to train for actual positions as opposed to taking advantage of people who were simply told , "university is the path to prosperity." Never mind that they said purely to make a profit.

Yeah usually New Hampshire does

The swing states change over time so some small states are important and as time goes on those states shift

So you could be never important or you can be important for a few election cycles at a time.

It actually does a pretty good job direct democracy is garbage

Its not a deflection. You were bringing up shit I wasn't even talking about.

Its the students fault because as an adult you should be able to make good choices.

I did and you don't see me bitching about my college education being expensive. Why can't everyone else be as smart as me?

So they can save $0.02 you kike?

Two are the same poll, and one is a speculation without any sampling.

Come on dude.

>The swing states change over time
How many times was Cali, Tennessee or Texas swing state since 60's? Cali may have been in Nixon or Reagan era but other than that?

If you want to do it like this at least split the delegates like Maine/Nevada does. Right now you can have situations like Illinois being permablue because of one city.

yes because buying milk is exactly like voting for a new political leader.

You're talking to a person without okay job in a decent city that uses their education every day.

Not everyone can be you or me bro. There is a real need for lib arts, otherwise we'd be a society made up of mindless bomb-makers. We need writers and artists to make cool shit like GoT, or to be investigative journalist. The problem is that CEO's and bankers are extracting more and more wealth from working people who have to go into debt in order to be qualified to work in a given field.

States can choose t have split delegates if they want, nothing is stopping them.

California was literally a solid red state and was a flip state in the 70's

>muh phone auto-correct gone wrong

My job is pretty decent and I get benefits.

Liberal arts can only survive in a prosperous society because from an economic standpoint its a dead weight. Now that the US is struggling everything arts related is the first thing to go.

Arts was never meant to be a career, its more of a hobby for the intelectuals as a mean of portraying the world they were so carefully studying. It is a relatively recent delusion that there is a big enough market to sustain a flow of art graduates as the past kings used to sustain their portrait makers.

I must disagree with you friend. According to your economic philosophy, entertainment industry doesn't exist. Fact is, it's always existed.

We're cutting arts and literature from public education because it isn't as easily quantifiable as math and sciences.

How are you supposed to train innovative thinkers to find the solutions to human problems when you don't support creative thinking?

There's a need for liberal arts, yes, but the issue is that kids go to college with no plan, major in something that sounds "fun" or "easy" and then skim by and spend the weekends partying. If they went to school with a plan for those degrees and worked hard then yeah, it's fine, but most college students don't really have a direction and are just sort of there.

At least when they finally make up their minds they can vote for the leader they would like to see run their country unlike us Auscucks.

Its the
>college degree automatically makes my opinion worth more bc im """smarter""" meme

True enough, I think it's important to take into perspective that this is a heavily nuanced issue. Lawyers and engineers have been affected by the debt crisis, it isn't just people with liberal arts degrees.

Unfortunately, it seems as though the emphasis on millinials to be uni educated was a scam forced into their ears before they were out of primary school. Many have been burned by that fact. Who stood to profit from the institution of this norm?

People citing LA times don't read it, the "day" is a average of the past week so it doesn't really take into account major events well. Literally says this on the top of the page.

>Unfortunately, it seems as though the emphasis on millinials to be uni educated was a scam forced into their ears before they were out of primary school.

It was basically "get any university degree and you can have just about any job you want"
It should have been "get a university degree FOR the job you want. And make sure there's a job market for said job"

Ah well, I fucked up

But it's good for Trump so who cares?

And he's still going to win

How does that make you feel?

People with high school or less education support Trump, but people with 35k or less income support Hillary. Why are these not the same people? There are relatively wealthy uneducated people who support Trump it seems.

And the pattern continues on up the scale.

College grads and people earning 75k+ aren't the same people? Evidently poor college grads like Hillary..

Tell me which one of these income brackets art majors fall into.

go to the donald if you want people with no integrity

donald has enough legit postive qualties to go off of no need to persuade using outright lies

Because you have to factor in people who picked up trades.

>Cred Forums
>integrity
Oy vey goyim, you better hold yourself to high standards! Even if you lose to the complete hacks in main stream media aggressively pushing their agenda, at least you can pat yourself on the shoulder for taking the high road!

Good job shlohmo

Peopel are shown the way to the alt right from memes/jokes pointing them in the right direction that have some truth they know innately at the core. They follow it to people who have integrity and value talking about and exposing difficult truths. That's how its developed, Kikes win when the truth is obfuscated, not revealed. They prefer subjectivity, not objectivity.

This so much. Fiar play is only ok when both parties abide to it. When the dems are constantly flinging shit and winning because of it we have no moral responsability to not fling shit back.

So Trump had before the debate such a major bounce that it not only counterted but reversed clintons massive debate bounce?

Get your logic straigth any major event registers instantly.

Calm it user McMemerston, I'm just messing with ya a bit. The fact is we are both right, the way we redpill here is by baiting people in through exaggerated opinions and memes, and when bluepilled smuglords try to destroy what they think will be easy prey, we blow them out of the water with real facts.

We need the bait just as much as we need the fishing line, there is no point in arguing for one over the other. We will continue to use hyperbole and facts interchangeably on the surface, but know which is which deep down inside.

Good comparison. I chuckled heartily.