Just how bad is average life in Mexico?

Just how bad is average life in Mexico?

If you just sit outside will you regularly hear gunshots?

Can you even trust ANYONE that works in government? How fearful is regular daily life?

We have normal lifes u fucking amerishits no wonder your country will be a 3rd world shithole in the next years.

>normal lives
>one of the highest murder rates in the world
>people regularly butchered and displayed

I live in Illinois and I hear gunshots daily.

i watched narcos your not fooling anyone Pablo,

Whats normal to you? Kek
Here comes the meme..

Its fucking people that have connections with the cartels burger

Your entire country will get gassed when trump is president!

Its colombia u dumb pirate

It's really excellent, that's why they're all fleeing here and why we should flood our country with those shitters.

>Enrique said, as he avoided getting shot for the third time today

thats what i said

>shitcago
lel

He is a retard he deserve it

Don't know how you deal with the heat there tbqh

You get used to it
t. Texan

>how bad is average life in Mexico?
well user, it's not that bad. Narcos vs Criminals vs Police vs Army vs Gangs
They never attack civil population

>If you just sit outside will you regularly hear gunshots?
Yes.

>Can you even trust ANYONE that works in government?
No.

>How fearful is regular daily life?
>Watch your back in lonely streets
>Learn to fight
>Never drink someone else alcohol
>if you see something good or unbelievable (in a good way), it's a trap
>stay away from ghettos
>never go to suburabn parties
>never trust police
>don't trust people in general
>never take taxis over midnight (use uber)

a very long list...

t.tamaulipas

Despite all of the autistic memeing, we actually lead normal lives.

>Just how bad is average life in Mexico?
Not bad at all, quality of life is similar to the US because we trade a lot of shit between each other. There are only subtle differences like infrastructure with poorer quality than the US. For instance, most of our roads are made of a cheaper version of specialized concrete, which needs maintenance more often, in reality this is done like so because of limited government funds and also because politicians like to line up their pockets every now and then by embezzling funds whenever they give maintenance to these roads (or use them as positive political talking points: i.e. we built moar roads)

>If you just sit outside will you regularly hear gunshots?
Not at all, I live in the crade of narcos in Mexico and this isn't an issue, nor is it regular crime.The only time when I witnessed such violence was at the start and peak of the war on drugs pushed by the US, in 2007, when cartels and governments started an outright war between them.

>Can you even trust ANYONE that works in government?
That depends, trust them to do what, and what branch of government exactly?
You can't trust Law enforcement, and Federal police on narco issues.
You can trust the navy and military on narco issues.

They got moles on some organisms of governments, and depending on how weak these organisms are, they might even have the guy on top on their payroll.

You can trust them for non narco issues though.

>How fearful is regular daily life?
None at all, I would only fear for my life if I were some kind of cartel guy, or hanged around them in their shitty "private" parties.

I laugh whenever I see sheltered 12 year old stormtards trying to paint mexico as some barren wasteland where there is chaos and suffering everywhere, lmao. Kinda gives you an insight on how easily brainwashed by memes americans are, especially the ones who are prewired to become racists.

>it's not that bad
>proceeds to list Somalia grade living conditions

infrastructure is shit that is about it.Cops don't do much they just deterrents since they get paid shit,and get donations .

>american makes a normal question abut the country
>pedro: LIFE HERE IS GREAT YOU GRINGO, ESE U JELOUS, WE DONT HAVE BLACKS AND WE ARE WHITE, DRUG WAR IS SMALL AND ONLY IN PARTS WITH REMAINING INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, U MAD.

lel everytime Mexico, can't you expend 5 minutes without embarassing yourself??

My Mexican friend told me he doesn't even trust his friends in Mexico. I asked him why? He said friends in Mexico are not to be trusted because they will give you up to kidnappers or sicarios just so they can make up especially if they are envidiosos. Is it true?

Seems pretty shitty to me m8

when we want roads fixed, we just complain enough and they do it

the only gunshots i've ever heard in my life were target practice gunshots

you can trust most people in law enforcement, government

your quality of life seems to be substantially lower than us.

>americans complaining about getting shot

Pretty ironic...

>when we want roads fixed, we just complain enough and they do it
They fix them here too, you just seem to have ignored the central point in my post, which was that they use cheaper materials, thus, you see degradation of roads sooner (e.g. 4-5 years, rather than 10+ years).
>the only gunshots i've ever heard in my life were target practice gunshots
Not all americans could say the same (e.g. people in detroit, or any large place like NY), and there's Mexicans who have never heard gunshots, too. Keep in mind I live in a state where cartels were born initially, the vast majority of the country doesn't go through that.
>you can trust most people in law enforcement, government
I'll concede this one, though, like I said, you can trust them on most issues, just not cartel issues.

I was giving an example of what kind of shit happens in a zone that has a bad reputation and cartel presence, and it isn't that bad. I've lived in several places in mexico, both south and north, and there's even less problems in other places. Of course there are shittier cartels who don't mind their own business like in Tamaulipas, or Guerrero, but they're contained in those places.

Also, the biggest issue we have in mexico has to do with fighting a drug war for americans, otherwise, our violence/crime levels would be down by 300% back to pre-2006 levels

not even chi-raq though
niggers spread the violence everywhere

>GuyGetsHisFaceCutOffandPutIntoASaw.WEBM

South of Mexico is pretty fucking chill. Even with its problems, I love living in Yucatan.

Most of Mexico sucks donkey's balls.

>the only world i know is in my mommy and daddy's gated community
>TRUMP 2016

color me surprised