STOP FUCKING WITH FRANCE

You fucking faggots need to understand that we, Frenchies, LITERALLY EAT NAZI FROG
THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT NIGGER

WE FEED FROM HATE, LIVE AND FUEL HATE

THAT'S THE LAST FUCKING WARNING I'M GIVING YOU

CNN YOU CAN TAKE SOME GOOD FUCKING NOTES, FRANCE IS COMING FOR THE JEWS AND THE NIGGERS
MARK MY FUCKING WORDS FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

lepoint.fr/faits-divers/une-princesse-saoudienne-ordonne-de-frapper-et-tuer-un-artisan-parisien-28-09-2016-2071859_2627.php
youtube.com/watch?v=KsvkCsuhoDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XouR0HzAANM
franceculture.fr/musique/la-salle-pleyel-interdite-de-classique
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781212/Two-families-attacked-youths-offended-female-cyclists-shorts-sparking-fears-France-falling-victim-Islamist-morality-police.html
thelocal.fr/20160908/womens-shorts-prompt-violent-attack-in-southern-france
lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/info-tf1-une-mere-et-ses-trois-filles-violemment-agressees-a-coups-8767302.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/backlash-erupts-after-francer-changes-spelling-of-thousands-of-words-a6853551.html
thelocal.fr/20160203/france-bans-pegida-march-planned-for-calais
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Settle down tooth paste.

YOU FUCKING WOOT M88

What are you going to do surrender?

Says the guy that let his capital's mayor allow shitskins in his country

lol

Shit thread OP

Kys

kick out lefty french president
get brexit moving forward more

>uk and france team up and go Deus Vult

>france
>nazis

Ayyy

lepoint.fr/faits-divers/une-princesse-saoudienne-ordonne-de-frapper-et-tuer-un-artisan-parisien-28-09-2016-2071859_2627.php

And your muzzie "minority" is kek's punishment for eating his embodiments

would love to go deus vult with my fellow bongs desu

>this disillusionment

Lel you hanged women for sleeping with German invaders after WW2.

Now you fags gladly let your women sleep with dunecoons like it's an achievement.

As if anyone can take you seriously.

>Now you fags gladly let your women sleep with dunecoons like it's an achievement
>implying

There is not even a french translation for "cuck" you nigger

cocu

>unironically using pepe memes

you're cancer

cocu?

The only French who eat nazis are the French women who swallowed their cocks during the occupation

I thought it was snails?

says
>THE

>FUCKING

>LEAF

Vos mères les putes, aucun non-français connait ce mot

Yeah snails too but we do eat frog legs

>non french don't know this word = we don't have a word for cuck in french

Oh right, school is over by now

>implying leftist like you aren't so weak that they are killable with a single punch.

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=KsvkCsuhoDQ

And yet all you're doing doing is dying in your own country, hearing "you must learn to live with terrorism", demolishing churches, erecting mosques and being SJW fags. You sure are coming for the culprits! Napoleon is dead and with it, any respect the world had for you.

>Gets quads by double posting.

A

No, get quads by correcting a spelling mistake and deleting the old post.

VALID

POINT

t. irrelevant country #87

people are more and more redpilled in France nowadays, the upcoming years/months will be very interesting

>WE LITERALLY EAT NAZI FROG
>...
>WE'RE GONNA GO AFTER ALL THE SKYPES AND THE GOOGLES

C+T

>HES CORRECTING GRAMMAR MISTAKE UUUUHJJ DRUMPF BTFO

butthurt retard.

>inb4 leaf

>Irrelevant

Try more.

Prove me wrong faggot? Because my country is doing well and I got unlimited ammo to prove that yours isn't.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XouR0HzAANM

>franceculture.fr/musique/la-salle-pleyel-interdite-de-classique

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781212/Two-families-attacked-youths-offended-female-cyclists-shorts-sparking-fears-France-falling-victim-Islamist-morality-police.html

>thelocal.fr/20160908/womens-shorts-prompt-violent-attack-in-southern-france

>lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/info-tf1-une-mere-et-ses-trois-filles-violemment-agressees-a-coups-8767302.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/backlash-erupts-after-francer-changes-spelling-of-thousands-of-words-a6853551.html

>thelocal.fr/20160203/france-bans-pegida-march-planned-for-calais

May I save that picture Amerifriend?

Your country literally doesn't matter, if you were to be removed from the EU it would make no fucking difference

but please throw more links at me

Yea sure, the only reason I keep posting it is because my spurdo version of this meme is in my other folder that's too large for me to sift through just to reply to threads like this with. I didn't even make it anyway.
You might wanna be careful that GCHQ doesn't round you up for being in posession illegal memes though.

Just as I thought. You're a fraud. Piss off faggot, you're in deep shit and instead of admiting it or prove me wrong if you have the materials, you are just going apeshit. Listen, I want for you guys to get rid of your problems, leaving the banter aside I do not wish this situation on any EU country, but mate, if you claim such a radical change, prove it somehow, otherwise, it's just a sweet-bitter dream of not only yours, but ours as a whole.

Do you think I find joy in hearing daily the shit you are going through? No, but if I lie to myself that someday you are waking up without any proof, I'm just making things worse.

>imblying
>I'm not owning a gun
>I'm not training a shooting range
>I can't into basic self-defense against weak shitskin
>I'm not ready to welcome those sandniggers with custom made traps
>I'm not in a position to redpill people around me
>I never have the occasion to speak to big audiences about any subject I want

it's ok bro, we're all in the same shit, we've got to stand together

Here's hoping you know being alone in this situation, but in a silent majority. Best of wishes for you and your loved ones from me. Get rid of those criminals asap!

dude stop, you are just calling the bants on us

You've got to do your part too m88

What are you? Some kind of weak faggot? Can't you handle some little bantz?

acting badass on this baord won't make your balls grow

France is a nation of cucks

I'm not acting badass you little fag, I'm shitposting a little

>feeding on the disciples and children of KEK
God damn it doesn't even surprise me he does not protect you from terror. France is a disgrace, Germany is the better descendant of Francia.

This feels like a made up story but it's not...

Stages French go through when faced with adversity
>Act Snooty Surrender
>Collusion

Frog bless France.

>be french
>draw cartoon
>get shot
>go to see concert
>get blown up
>celebrate bastille day
>get run over by truck
>mfw
Kek is not on your side, France. Inspector Clouseau must be rolling in his grave.

Bataclan and truck wasnt enough for pepe.

At least it makes some good habbening threads

You eternal Anglos and Gauls really need to stop fighting. The peoples of Europe need to unite to remove the kebab and the Jew.

Cherish the breath in your lungs frenchie-cuck for it will be your last.

kek will strangle you in your sleep only if you reply to my post and best hope you land dubs lad.

Thinking of buying a crossbow for the incoming race war. Is that a good idea?

Just go to a fucking shooting range and get a license to buy a gun. It's legal to own one

Just need a casier judiciaire vierge?

Off course but if you aren't a nigger it shouldn't be a problem

Good.

And you can buy ammunition whenever you want, it's legal. So, if you're smart, you don't even need to get a license but you should still train a little so you actually know how to fire a goddam gun without losing your fingers

C'est vrai, mon ami. France terror attacks make for best habbening threads.
But the gendarmerie or security needs to stop fucking around because France terror is starting to get like Chicago shootings. You don't want Paris to become Chicago or Detroit.

dude, I personally know some police officers and I can tell you they aren't fucking around. they work crazy hours, non-stop and it starting get on them hard.
And then you have the lestist scum teenage no-male faggots who are protesting in the streets and breaking shit
I'm telling you m8, someday an officer is going to snap and I wouldn't want to be next to him

>You fucking faggots need to understand that we, Frenchies, LITERALLY EAT NAZI FROG
Ha ha ha, you're really funny France

>LITERALLY EAT NAZI FROG
I'm sure your ancestors enjoyed fellating your Nazi overlords during WWII.

i don't see how anything but genocide would help you restore your beloved france now it's more of an africa 2.0 than france.