Umm...what the fuck. Why is there such a huge agenda to destroy the nuclear family?

Umm...what the fuck. Why is there such a huge agenda to destroy the nuclear family?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1csxDmT0s
youtube.com/watch?v=2xCXuvdAywg
youtube.com/watch?v=pkgxRK35ZQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((fairness)))

Habt ihr das Gleiche in Deutschland?

How the fuck can they ignore a legal contract? Isn't this unlawful?

no, its classical common law idiocy where some judges change laws.

BUMp

the family structure stands in the way of glocal corporate control, it's a big thing for the banker jews to ruin the family

so basically if you have money and you suspect divorce withdraw all your money and burn it, sell your home and burn the money from that quit your job and laugh

marriage is for stupid people
you don't want to be alone?
find a female friend

lol what? they can't ignore a fucking contract that both people agreed to?

This is unbelievable...

bump. i literally can't believe what i've just read

>we will ignore legal contracts cuz we feel like it deal with it faggots

So this is what (((judges))) are saying now?

It's probably because anyone who becomes a family court judge is a radical feminist with daddy issues to begin with.

In Italy you an sue Judges?

what about the rest of the world?
I'm curious

This is the Daily Mail. AKA these are (((English))) judges. You can see that the US tab isn't even active in the screenshot. Yuropoors have been this cycled legally since forever, only annexation will save them.

Verba volant, scripta manent. They would win the appeal if ailments were given.

*can

Pre-nups don't happen in normal nuclear families.

What you see here is another example of we should have different laws for us and different for plebs.

>Antwortet auf Englisch
Ich wolte nur meine deutsche verbessern reeeeeee

the nuclear family really isn't as old and fundamental as you virgins think

Jews.

t. Elvis Jagger Abdul Jabbar

blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

>female friend
>implying women can actually be friends with men and not just love interests

wouldn't be a problem if we just tossed out divorce altogether.

>a promise is a promise

Just fuck my contract law right up
Also notice how only the rich are being protected we are transitioning back into medieval society where only rich people's marriages matter, good food only rich can have and only the rich have means to defend themselves

>My sociology professor told me this
Nuclear family can be traced thousands of years back in Europe through church records and evidence of it even further back
Primitive places like Africa in contrast have extended families and polygamy at least that's what we think because they never bothered to record their history

It's hilarious how many people tell college sweethearts to get a pre-nup these days. In most states, pre-nups are almost impossible to enforce for earnings occurring during the marriage--making them useless for people who started out with few assets. Both people have to have a lawyer look over the pre-nup for it to even have a slight chance of being enforceable. That's like $8k thrown down the shitter.

One of my friends took the bait on a pre-nup. He thought he was all red-pilled about alimony but never considered that his wife would make law partner in 5 years and he'd be stuck making

>we think because they never bothered to record their history
Hasn't there been research that suggest that black people have a hard time conceptualizing the future?
Why write anything down for future generations when your grandkids will vaguely remember you. There's nothing after those brats.

It's not old, but it is very fundamental to civilization.

>BLM
>disrupt
Why am I not surprised?

Don't marry

ensure partner has an appartment / house of his/her own.

don't let him/her stay 24/7

here in norway if you let someone (((most likely female))) stay for 2 years constantly at your house, then you are by law "married", and she is entitled to 50% of your shit.

Unless she signs a contract saying she wont get shit.

same if she gets pregnant during her stay at your place.

You need papers, papers most people tend to forget to make in heat of moment because they are too caught up with "love".

Women tend to prey on this kinda thing, their shields up until the initial time passes and become openly hostile once it's done in attempt to break up and then send lawyers after you.

civilization carried along great without it. it's only so valued nowadays because it's what our grandfathers grew up with

Why would any man get married, I see literally no reason other than pressure from older family members.
I'm not saying you shouldn't co-habitate, have children and a family with a woman if you want, or just fuck prostitutes (not that marriage isn't exactly that), but don't sign a fuck-me-over-in-10 years contract what is wrong with you?

>civilization carried along great without
Where?

To be fair, you've got to be immensely retarded to marry.
It means litterally nothing.
It has no purpose.

>civilization carried along great without it.

Which civilizations?

The opening passage in Gilgamesh is the gods punishing him for raping women on their wedding night, and that was written in 2100 BC

(((Marxism))). Seriously, go read up on it.

Pre-1700 Europe.

(((Marxism/Communism)))

youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

The state is your family now, goy!

>marrying someone you'll divorce

what a cuck.

You're making the assumption that he actually wants his wife's money. These days the most a man can hope for in divorce is walking away with his sanity and pride intact.

wew, great example :^)

JUST

In other words. Have a prenup? Court decides what the prenup was. Don't have pre-nup? Court invents new pre-nup.

White genocide. Just look up the white birth rate.

We need Hitler 2.0 YESTERDAY.

Wondering the same thing.

Before the "nuclear family" it was the "extended family". All you faggots disputing this need to read up.

>meine

this is plural it needs to be singular

mein Deutsch

The extended family is nothing like the state run institutionalization of child rearing that Marxists seek.

The extended family and other models that may be somewhat more collective than the nuclear family still rely on genetic relationships and view children as the property of the family however it may be structured.

Define extended. Was it 30 people living in a filthy commune having sex with each other all the time? Or was it parents living with the grandparents and a brother and his wife? Nu male cuck.

> divorcing
> fucking ever

My mom divorced twice. TWICE. She couldn't compromise with my dad and her ex-husband, she just wanted to leave. No pre-nup, nothing. So here's an idea:

DON'T FUCKING DIVORCE. Work it out, take some time off from one another, but for fucks sake man, don't divorce.

>just do it man
>just have one hit of no fault divorce
>its not addictive bro
>come on all the western countries are doing it

This.

The Jews are simply guilt-tripping gullible whites out of existence.

Because women are literaly fucking children and can't be held responsible for their own choices

>getting married
>in the current year
there is, LITERALLY, no reason for a man to get married in this day and age.

>and thus the reproductive cycle was disrupted

>having a family requires marriage

>nuclear family
stop using this newspeak. There are only families, the "nuclear family" is a bullshit term to justify its destruction.

working out pretty good for the blacks

>mfw theyre planning to legislate cohabitation to count as marriage if you're in a long relationship

Want to destabilize society and cause chaos. Then rebuild it to suit their own agenda.

It's true. I haven't been on Cred Forums in a while, but it seems like most people agree with what you say here now. The "HURR JUST MAN UP AND DATE/MARRY A SLUT" crowd seem to be gone. They probably went back to Plebbit.

>niggers
>family
a nigger knocking up some sheboon and running off is not the same as two (preferably white) adults agreeing to have a child without getting married.

>One of my friends took the bait on a pre-nup. He thought he was all red-pilled about alimony but never considered that his wife would make law partner in 5 years and he'd be stuck making

>The nuclear family was invented after 1700
God, how can you be so stupid?? You actually believe this?

The jew wants to dilute caucasian income and power.

skypes

Pre nup makes it too easy to solve divorce they want you to hire a Jewish lawyer and make sure they empty all the money in your savings and go to debt etc

>guys, pre-nups are stupid and unenforceable!
>I know a case where this guy won't be able to take all his wife's assets because he signed a pre-nup!
>but pre-nups totally don't work, guys!

>""""fairness""""

It's like they actually want to stop people from getting married. But then they put out articles calling for men to get married after putting shit out like this.

Lol, no. This well never fly in court with a competant divorce lawyer. You can't just ignore a contract because "well, the contracts have to be used a lot".

Yes they do. Pre-nups were a tradition years ago, but feminism and other garbage have tainted them. Every marriage should have at least an infidelity clause.

Hello I'm Europe and I don't understand.

>Lol, no. This well never fly in court with a competant divorce lawyer. You can't just ignore a contract because "well, the contracts have to be used a lot".

Reality and legal system have as much in common as real economy and "economic growth"

Not in America. They have judicial immunity.

Women want more than equality. They want fairness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1csxDmT0s

youtube.com/watch?v=2xCXuvdAywg

youtube.com/watch?v=pkgxRK35ZQk

Problem with prenups is that; even if the judge holds it up, you can still get ass raped in child support.

Frankfurt School

>here in norway if you let someone (((most likely female))) stay for 2 years constantly at your house, then you are by law "married", and she is entitled to 50% of your shit

but how will you or she prove how long shes been there?

Nuclear family is a midpoint degeneration from the earlier extended family

The nuclear family is worse than what we had before and what we're moving towards

Conservatives should stop worshipping the mythical housewife and put children first