Oh no Kim is losing control

How long before the regime falls? google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/715630/North-Korea-South-Korea-soldier-defect-demilitarised-zone-Kim-Jong-un/amp?client=safari

that shit happens a few times a year. no big deal unless you're the family of the defectee (they go to the labor camps)

if the situation is desperate enough would Kim Jong Un fire his nukes right before his regime is overthrown?

Thats why we should have nuked him first but we're too pussy now.

happens all the time

several every year

most go to Thailand via China, then onwards to South Korea, America or Europe

>shit news story

I can just picture him guarding the DMZ, and suddenly just running across it into SK, and pretty much saying "Fuck that shit!".

Someone redpill me on why you retards haven't fucked this cunt off yet

Its because the CIA owns him. He is there to keep people distracted from the real problems.

>(they go to the labor camps)
I believe you mean "protective custody"

Fucking shitlord.

It'd be extremely costly to deal with all the refugees if a reunification would take place. See what happened with Germany - the eastern parts are still poorer and they only managed to integrate east with west using ungodly amount of d-marks or whatever shitty currency they use

North Korea will conquer whole world tomorrow!

With Eastern Germany it was more about closing their industry than about getting them up to Western German living standard. FDR industrialists were all raging that Eastern German industry will flood them China-style and they won't be able to compete with them so the government focused itself of dealing with this threat to its biggest sponsors.

>if the situation is desperate enough would Kim Jong Un fire his nukes right before his regime is overthrown?

I think the propable scenarios are as follows

>west and china massively hit NK first because neither wants to be nuked themselves

>kims bodyguards depose of their great reader for us because they want to live

>but we're too pussy now.
Why? because he'd nuke Commiefornia. He'd be doing us a favor by getting rid of the cancer that more quickly.

Because Kim would attack SK until he has nothing left, because he knows he's pretty much fucked. Plus we'd have to deal with China and Russia. And after we do take NK out, SK would have to deal with a shit ton of refugees, to the point where it would pretty much bankrupt SK. SK doesn't even want unification.

>Commiefornia
>Home of many U.S. Nuclear technology laboratories
>Home of companies that developed U.S. supercomputers for war game simulations
>Large food supply. Exports globally and domestically
>34 million people
>Numerous military bases
>Star Wars defense system
>Large amount of Pacific fleet stationed in California
>6th largest economy in the world

Hell ya man. Absolutely ZERO negative and strategic effects to losing California.... well at least the liberals will be dead.

Sorry retard but regardless of political opinion. California (or really any other state) should not be nuked.

>breaking point
>again

And yet they laugh every time Norks swear retaliation

>implying there aren't guards guarding the guards on the border

short term loss for long term gain(dead libs), trump will win and his more old fashioned foreign policy and strong headed leadership will win him the election by a landslide

I live in California. SF and LA being nuked is the dream of everyone here that doesn't live in those shit holes.

But who guards the guards guarding the guards?

You do know that equipment and personnel can be re-located during an invasion, right?
You can't conquer something as big as California in a day.

So when does Kim get hungry again and threatens with nukes?
It'm guessing november.

We really dislike fighting in south east Asia.

Well that's not entirely true, we royally whooped their ass last time but then China got involved and they're no pushovers and we really don't want to deal with that shit again.

Especially if they're insular nutters who might implode.

two guards can guard each other idiot.

...dude, I just wanted to say guard a bunch of times because it was funny and the setup was right there. You need to chill.

How would some soldier know about the regime hitting breaking point? They're just force fed lies in that Commie shithole.

Wrong faggot there's a miles long line of guards guarding guards guarding guards all the way from the border to kims personal palace.

maybe for a small shitty country like yours, but it would be expensive to relocate both the personal and the equipment

They should've never integrated with East Germany. It's what started this German cuckery. East Germans are nothing more than Soviet Russian rape babies, both genetically and in mindset. East Germans should've been exterminated to purge Germany of the subhuman Soviet Mongol filth. To keep the noble Aryan blood pure.

I'm pretty sure they can only reach Hawaii and Alaska, unless they've recently upgraded.

Just give him a VR set where he doesn't have to leave his fantasies

>Daily Express

Get a better source please.

I bet even Russia and China are tired of their bullshit.

It doesn't say what the defective soldier thinks about the status of their regime

>Daily Express
>not the single greatest source in human history

They are, even last year when Kim got uppity China told him to cut the shit.

>south

What is THAAD?

Taking out one of China's neighbors is a potential geopolitical quagmire. There's an uneasy peace between NATO and the up and coming superpower. There's also really not much in it for us resource-wise.

As such this horrible place where the people are brainwashed and sent to starve at labor camps for absurd reasons continues to exist.

Even china realizes that Kim isn't worth it, they're getting tired of his shit and if push came to shove I think China would let slide their buffer state instead of risking war with us.

This

Why is east Germany "less tolerant", than?

probably

RIP China, SK, and Japan

why dont you do it?

>stupid america thinks they are the worlds police
>hey america why havent you policed the world yet?

californias future looks like mexicos present

>implying China hasn't protected itself from the NK retardation

You can bet your ass they have a contingency.

When it finally does fail, I think the world is going to be shocked to see how bad the living conditions there really were, and all the blame is going to be on white people, mark my words.

The problem is that the people that want to depose Kim are the military. It is reported that they have chugged the kool-aid and every armed incident between North and South were appeasement measures to keep them happy.

More likely than not, if you didn't have a Kim in power, war is on the horizon.

However, China and South Korea - which is strongly allied to the US atm - would share a border then. That's some more potential for conflicts maybe.
Would be interesting to see how Korea orientates itself if it was reunified. I think they would slowly try to get along with China, because it's foreseeable that the West Pacific will be China's turf in the not too distant future.

I don't think you grasp the fact that we want a downslide.

I think we'll find out the living conditions are actually not that bad.

SK has much better relations with China than with the U.S.

Because not even retarded burgercucks want to fuck with china

>not even

That has to be the least intelligent comment in the thread. Militaries are designed to move.

How much do you weigh?

The ambassador does, though.

north korea's nukes don't actually work
>what is a nuclear fizzle

More potential yes, but if the norks went full retard and actually attacked the us or any of our allies there China would probably prefer to offset any open conflict with us now and let Kim get btfo, maybe try and keep the koreas separate and put a new north korean leadership in, maybe one less retarded. I'm merely speculating here but China could let nk get butt fucked, they aren't worth open conflict with us.

>what is a huge fucking minefield

>SK has much better relations with China than with the U.S.
Really? Do you have some information for me regarding that relationship? Is the military defense with the US against NK purely business, then?
Why aren't the Chinese defending SK against the north then?

And then Poland will into space!

> nuke
> invade

> nuke
> invade

Before you try and sound witty at least fucking look at the post he was replying to, you sub-mongol baltic sea-nigger.

>i love my country
>the most populous areas of it should be destroyed
maybe you don't actually love your country

Threat of your family getting rekt for three generations. They asked a defector and he wouldn't talk about what happened to his family and started crying.

the Skorean prime minister was literally covered in hundreds of eggs by the crowd when the american missile shield was set up and there have been widespread protests ever since it was announced.

For your information the war between NK and SK never formally ended and the government of SK and the U.S. have a defense agreement.

If the Norks blew up a nuke in the upper atmosphere, could the resulting EMP do more damage than just striking a ground target?

>but China could let nk get butt fucked, they aren't worth open conflict with us.
Yeah, I think so too. China doesn't really like NK. The fattie from Best Korea and the Chinese leadership hadn't even had official meetings up to now. But they still send some aid down there.

It's still interesting to play with the thought. What could China achieve when it comes to an open conflict between the two Koreas?
There is the possibility that all of Korea becomes a satellite of the US but it's rather unlikely.
They will have the possibility to have more trade routes to the very successful Worst Korea.
Whatever the outcome, it's almost impossible that they can takeover whole Korea by tilting the scale towards NK in this conflict.

>A north korean soldier

As in one? How is this international news?

I think if anything they'd probably take the hit to lose kim and either completely abandon the Korean peninsula to make power plays in the south China sea while we're busy fucking up norks or try and establish a new nork government to continue as a buffer but a far more stable buffer.

Then China shouldn't be selling North Korea the material they need to make nukes

1. China doesn't want US soldiers on its border so it doesn't want a unified Korea right now.

2. NK's military doctrine is that of deterrence, they have all of their guns focused on Seoul and would kill ~100,000 people shortly after the war started by leveling it with artillery fire. Not to mention the nukes, though it's questionable whether they have delivery systems.

Honestly we should just make a deal with China, if Korea's unified all US troops are out in 10 years and no US troops cross the DMZ on a permanent basis. The entire crisis is tiresome and apart from a violent, broad based workers insurrection there is no hope of removing the current state other than through invasion. China hates having to deal with them as well but it's a necessity for the time being.

>korea
>SEA
learn geography

S. Korea keeps the equivalent of an internment camp for Nork refugees in Thailand because of some antiquated law. After a specified waiting they fly them to S. Korea where they begin a state-sponsored acculturation program.

People defect constantly, a number of them have become reality-TV stars here

I heard that best Korea agents target those people for assassination

it won't fail. he'll just detonate some sort of bomb, launch a missle, etc. so the west will wet it collective pants over the little douche like his father and hand him loads of "humanitarian" cash.

>california
>beaned

Be me

Live near lafb

No one trains more than the pilots at luke

People come around the world to train at luke

daily drills

plus we have 100+ degree weather, geography of Iraq/Afghan = zero chance of land invasion

Nukes are their only option ,but we have defense sYs for that

Tl;Dr

Can't BTFO merica

Assuming Kim is overthrown and the country falls apart, which country is going to step in and help?

NATO countries

Because they were smart enough to get nuke stuff to defend their sovereignty.

Do you really need to ask that
your shitty country invades everyone, you're going to stick your noses there too

If he nukes California Trump will be guaranteed a win though, it's better to remove the cancer quickly.

People look for any reason to bash NK.

Would China get in there and set up a more agreeable puppet?

I can't imagine China will like US bases getting closer and closer.

t. californian