German police kills a refugee

To stop him from stabbing another refugee who had raped his 6 years old daughter
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37494255

Just when I thought this continent couldnt be even more of a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZWC4wbQxGU
youtu.be/KBBKgPurzoU?t=103
youtu.be/Y54aONB3dns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German police kills a refugee
Fucking base-
>To stop him from stabbing another refugee who had raped his 6 years old daughter

wait what?

>But Berlin police union spokesman Bodo Pfalzgraf said they had no option but to open fire and rejected suggestions that they should have aimed for the man's legs.

Holy fuck, "SHOOT FOR HIS LEGS!" Euros are like a fucking meme.

Fucking kraut cuckolds

just leaf me alone

They only know about guns from our films.

Most of them probably think shooting a car blows it up.

Wow the first time the police step in to do something and it just so happens to be the first time violence out of a refugee was totally legitimate.

I sweat it's like fucking magic, how do they know? I picture some police officer sweating bullets and turning to his partner, "Hans somewhere justice is being served, we have to do something!"

In Europe, cops can aim at the leg

youtube.com/watch?v=SZWC4wbQxGU

Now post yfw the guy who raped the little girl gets 2 months community service and a pay-out for having witnessed something so horrible as another refugee being killed by the evil German police.

Wow, they killed the one decent refugee.

Not content to flood the country with rapefugees, they have to kill off the ones who are actually against rape

DESU, I would have shot the rapist

SHOOT IN BOOT
BEG FOR LEG

Do you think the police should let people take individuals they have in custody? Because fuck rule of law and shit right?

German police will only stop a refugee if he threatens the net balance of poz.

Everything about this is hilarious.

It's like they set out to prove Cred Forums right every single day, with more and more extreme, often overlapping examples.

The rule of law is racist

youtu.be/KBBKgPurzoU?t=103

Are there any German sources for this?

>What is going on in Germany?
>Questions have been raised about whether police were right to use firearms.
>Stun weapons known as Tasers are being tested in some areas of Berlin but these officers did not appear to have access to them.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF
WE AMERICAN NOW, NOW , NOW. IMPOSE NEW MINDSET OF GUNS NOW

>Most of them probably think shooting a car blows it up.

Diesel is one of most violently explosive substances known to man. It also burns hot enough to melt steel beams.

In America, we shoot the gun.

youtu.be/Y54aONB3dns

Fucking pigs doing their outmost to save cracka's life

>BBCuck has to throw in "right-wing violence" at the bottom
Pottery.

diesel fuel is far less flammable than gasoline.
That's why you can't use diesel in a gas car, diesel only ignites with extreme pressures, gasoline requires only an oxygen aerosol mix.

GERMANY YES

Gotta assimilate them into the cuck culture

Wew lad

if you drop a lit match into your gas tank it won't explode.